Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram (63300 Views)

Man Announces He Wants Wife On Facebook And Gets Funny Response In Return / Man Announces Cancellation Of His Wedding 2 Days To The Ceremony Because His Bri / I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by theemy(m): 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
haba

Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by miko1: 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
University of Ibadan, UI direct entry admission application form for the 2015/2016 academic session is out. UI direct entry candidates are required to submit their biodata, ‘O’ level and any of ‘A’ level, NCE, ND, HND, Degree or equivalent certificates ONLINE before the stipulated deadline.for more info contact (michealabiodun136@gmail.com)
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by phoenixchap: 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
When children are proposing.
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by eleko1: 4:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
sad angry
IYANGBALI:
e pain am tongue

Dey half abadon your sister tongue
undecided undecided
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by Okeikpu(m): 4:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Yes, I do!

Doing well? They're leading the Table, with 498 points, if I'm not mistaken.

#TeamAMGPetronas all the way!!!
WOOOW!
BRAVO grin I THOUGHT I WS THE ONLY ONE THAT LEAGUE grin
#HAMMERTIME grin

Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by Sayelabola(m): 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
olihilistic:

and I love the color of your eyes and thing on your lips I wish I could steal a kiss from there.

Leave my woman alone. grin

Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by Decryptor(m): 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
olihilistic:

and I love the color of your eyes and thing on your lips I wish I could steal a kiss from there.

Guy, that is a filter from a photo effect! Most ladies apply it via an app on their phones. It's NOT REAL! Na so dem dey deceive una. undecided

Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by IYANGBALI: 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by sisisioge: 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
Omg! Shouldn't he just kill her in the house instead of killing her outside like this? What happened to...

Dear all, @bella and him regrets to inform the general public that their proposed wedding can no longer hold as they have decided to look beyond each other for partners to walk life's journey with. They sincerely apologize.

Lobatan! Ewo ni I can't live my life with u? Park well! Wetin u see before deciding to in the first place. It is well. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by firstolalekan(m): 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
saintfellow:
i love your moniker. Do u sell cars?
No, she sells mASScedes

Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by Kobicove(m): 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
That's the more reason why marriage proposals shoul be done in private in the first instance...to avoid such embarrasment

By the way it's better to have a broken relationship that a broken marriage.

I salute the guy's courage

Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by olawonder(m): 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
LadyMercedes:
Ouch! shocked
Holy molly! ur absolutely pretty, ur a babe shocked

Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by Decryptor(m): 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
mecussey:

Person dey celebrate break up and you wan go hook up for this Buhari regime...kwontino....rmber the latest of mercedes is Gwagon.

G-Wagon is old school!

This is the latest Mercedes Baby from Maybach!

Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by Italian4040: 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
I comment my reserve

Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by brightalo1010: 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
sinaj:
Awwwwwww

Wot wnt wrong
And the question is for who
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by yungmill(m): 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
Decryptor:

G-Wagon is old school!

This is the latest Mercedes Baby from Maybach!

Wow! Now this car right here is what i call a beauty!
Bros abeg how much kiss grin
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by Odunharry(m): 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
The Guy alone knows what he's gone thru.. Coming out to this involves lot of courage.
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by AdisaOwala: 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
shocked shocked

This is rather unfortunate..

But i'd want to believe the lady must have done something terrible to warrant this kinda harsh reaction.

The nigga probably discovered that she had been Schtupping his best friend or maybe she was caught 'blowing' that man she been referring to as her 'Uncle' (for years).

#Hoezeverywhere#

Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by Decryptor(m): 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
yungmill:

Wow! Now this car right here is what i call a beauty!
Bros abeg how much kiss grin

Dangote has pre-ordered this one already. I will ship in another by January.

Asking price is N470,000,000 including VAT. grin
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by yungmill(m): 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
Decryptor:

Dangote has pre-ordered this one already. I will ship in another by January.

Asking price is N470,000,000 including VAT. grin

That is not an issue oga i will even pay in pounds grin
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by agarawu23(m): 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
Disadvantage of publicity propose drama. Assuming they got engaged codedly, we won't hear/read any break up shyt.

They should both deal with their "bag of publicity shame"

Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by Thoughty2(m): 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
After all the kneeling down. Im still yet to come to terms with such gestures. Its awkward.

Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by rozayx5(m): 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2016
larryUG:

D rate at which guys butt lick ladies here is alarming.

sex starved dudes

Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by ghostmist: 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2016
larryUG:

D rate at which guys butt lick ladies here is alarming.
my broda, sometimes one begins to wonder if girls don finish for real world...

it's way easier getting a girl offline than online.

Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by Yommy247(m): 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
LadyMercedes:
Ouch! shocked
sorry
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by Yommy247(m): 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
saintfellow:
These hoes aint loyal.
oosheyy Chris breezy
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by Omoyeni3601: 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
Very bad , if he's been poured acid now , they will start blaming the girl .

Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by Yommy247(m): 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
saintfellow:
i love your moniker. Do u sell cars?
u mean p***y?

Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by Yommy247(m): 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2016
sinaj:
Awwwwwww

Wot wnt wrong
wait lemme ask ifa

Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by Yommy247(m): 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
Pranaya:
Too bad angry angry
sorry ehn
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
Effect of public proposalundecided, if he had proposed inside the room now this won't happengrintongue

The Word "Dear" Does It Mean Anything Special / He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) / It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why?