Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram (63297 Views)

Man Announces He Wants Wife On Facebook And Gets Funny Response In Return / Man Announces Cancellation Of His Wedding 2 Days To The Ceremony Because His Bri / I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by perryy(m): 8:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Thank you.

No, I don't. I'm just a car enthusiast. Especially, Mercedes-Benz smiley

And how many Mercedes toyz have you acquired ?
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
Danielle22:
This is really bad of him nd it is super immature....cant even imagine how that girl will feel bin dumped this way.

If na the bae post this now..we no go see this kyn comment.
But since its the otherway round....u dey whip about how the bae would feel.

#radrada
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by perryy(m): 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
zest17:
Dat guy get liver ooo. Imagine wats going on in dat lady's mind...jst passing

Before he did that, the girl must have done some horrible things to hurt him . The girl should expect a revenge . U don't wanna close your legs, but you accepted my ring in the public . That is a grave mistake . I won't mind using anything or any means to take revenge . That is it bro.
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by chysam: 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Thank you.

I have 10 different classes of Mercedes-Benz and I'm looking for a wife.
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by Ghostmachin3: 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
Kyliegame:
So sad though, just look at the smiles on everyone's face when it happened. Now, its anger and bitterness
..na die ooooo kiss
Kyliegame:
So sad though, just look at the smiles on everyone's face when it happened. Now, its anger and bitterness
..na die ooooo
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
SMARTKOSSY:
mugu.... Na guy dey behind dat moniker
why calling me mugu.
did your mother refused to transfer some senses into you before she birthed you??
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by LordBaelish: 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2016
jbaby265:
this is wickedness...its ok for u to break up if the relationship is no longer working out but not to disgrace and embarrace her this way

Why was data made cheap sef, choi!!

Thanks for embarrassing yourself mgbeke
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
Yommy247:
a ti ri yin ma
shey mo ni ke ri mi Sir undecided
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by SMARTKOSSY: 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
niverah:

Please don't oh
lolzzzz how u dey o jare?
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by MrMacinterchi1: 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
laughing out loud rowing on the floor.. *wait a minute*

why do I find this post funny .. am supposed to be pitiful. it's well , just move on ...no both side
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by OneManLegion(m): 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Hian shocked

How the Bros rushed to start flirting..

No time..

Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by MrMacinterchi1: 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
MrMacinterchi1:
laughing out loud rowing on the floor.. *wait a minute*

why do I find this post funny .. am supposed to be pitiful. it's well , just move on ...on both side
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by sinaj(f): 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
brightalo1010:
And the question is for who
it's a rhetorical question sir
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by medexico(m): 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Thank you.

You like Benz? Wow

I like you because you like Benz cheesy

Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by sinaj(f): 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
Yommy247:
wait lemme ask ifa
Wots d answer sir
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by medexico(m): 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
OneManLegion:

How the Bros rushed to start flirting..

No time..

Flirting na flirting rushed or not
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by brightalo1010: 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
sinaj:
it's a rhetorical question sir
Then answer it rhetorically Madam.
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by OneManLegion(m): 11:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
medexico:

Flirting na flirting rushed or not

Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by doskie(m): 1:10am On Sep 13, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Thank you.

oak
but some people call buttocx Mercedes.

like... tchai!!! if you see Mercedes wet she carry for back ehn?

so the long and short of it... do you have a big nyyash

mods please don't ban me because I'm only making an enquiry.
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by BlackOnassis(m): 4:42am On Sep 13, 2016
Ghost447:
Guys these days are too much in a hurry to kneel down in public for a lady in the name of proposal, now this ozuo will have to kneel down for another lady again in the future. I will not kneel down to propose to my future wife, I will stand and propose to her in my house.

Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by Kaysalas(m): 6:31am On Sep 13, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Hian shocked
Your eyes !!!! Hmnn! cant imagine what i go do iffa saw this set of eyes by the sea side anything after 7 wink grin grin
just thinking out loud. good morning!
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by niverah(f): 7:27am On Sep 13, 2016
SMARTKOSSY:

I'm fine and we'll.. .you?
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by niverah(f): 7:27am On Sep 13, 2016
SMARTKOSSY:

I'm fine and well.. .you?
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by gemale(m): 9:00am On Sep 13, 2016
No offense bt dt guy is a bastard!! 2 go on social-media 2 announce ds is d height of insensitivity & lack of respect 4 d woman. Y cldnt he just break it off privately? & wt he put on dt pic... Thunder wld fire him. No mata wt d girl did 2 offend him, he didn't hv 2 go online & publish their break up. I dnt blame him, I blame d foolishness of my generation dt drives dem 2 post every detail of their lives online without realizing somtns r too private & shldnt b shared on d public forum dt is social-media.
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by gemale(m): 9:32am On Sep 13, 2016
larryUG:

D rate at which guys butt lick ladies here is alarming.
Dts d only way we can get ur attention. Stop blaming us guys 4 appreciating u pple.
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by Thobiy(m): 9:40am On Sep 13, 2016
jbaby265:
this is wickedness...its ok for u to break up if the relationship is no longer working out but not to disgrace and embarrace her this way
Exactly
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by gemale(m): 9:40am On Sep 13, 2016
Freiden:

If na the bae post this now..we no go see this kyn comment.
But since its the otherway round....u dey whip about how the bae would feel.

#radrada
Women r emotional beings so we can cut dem some slack if dey do things lyk ds bt ds guy fell d hands of men. Wt he shld hv done is break it off privately, only explain 2 D pple close 2 him d reason y, shut d fucck up & muv on wt his lyf. Dts hw men deal wt shiit.
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by ladej(m): 9:50am On Sep 13, 2016
jbaby265:
Announcement of engagement by Instagram
Announcement of break up by Instagram
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by KelvinC1(m): 9:56am On Sep 13, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Thank you.

oh wow great
have many have you?
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by Alegirl: 11:38am On Sep 13, 2016
The guy is mean,he should have just quietly break the relationship not putting it on social media

Nonsense feeling like what?
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by Omotaday(m): 8:22am On Sep 14, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Thank you.

I have a 4matic benz. When will you come and open your laps for me baby?
Re: Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 14, 2016
Omotaday:
I have a 4matic benz. When will you come and open your laps for me baby?

When hell freezes over smiley

He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) / The Word "Dear" Does It Mean Anything Special / It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why?