Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect (68340 Views)

Is Your Relationship At The Edge? Bring Back The Spark With These 5 Tips / 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by missKiffy(f): 10:08am On Sep 13, 2016
Will
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by SuperBlack: 10:08am On Sep 13, 2016
Is this an advice? Or are you trying to save your bae from men?
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by missKiffy(f): 10:09am On Sep 13, 2016
Will they listen, some guys sleep with anything with skirt
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by Marv650(m): 10:09am On Sep 13, 2016
Do you mean marry? Coz i can't imagine myself sleeping with someone who is not my wife. .

Check my signature and see if you could honestly help

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by soberdrunk(m): 10:09am On Sep 13, 2016
MTCHEEEEWW!! HE BE LIKE "MATURED" CONJI NEVER HOLD YOU BEFORE
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by Soso990240(m): 10:09am On Sep 13, 2016
I date decent girls..bt I can get down with any pretty girl I like..wit big back and nice hips.
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by JamesGodslove: 10:10am On Sep 13, 2016
herzern:
I still didn't qain anything from the thread..... undecided undecided
That means one of it is talking to you...
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by SuperBlack: 10:10am On Sep 13, 2016
ladyF:
I wonder which one I am. grin
you are whom you are! You are what God says you are!
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by Tufunky: 10:11am On Sep 13, 2016
ladyF:
I wonder which one I am. grin
seems you are the wandering type.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by JamesGodslove: 10:11am On Sep 13, 2016
Marv650:
Do you mean marry? Coz i can't imagine myself sleeping with someone who is not my wife. .

Check my signature and see if you could honestly help
That's the SPIRIT........ same blood I think...
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 13, 2016
Great front page topic! Ignore the ones with songs to promote, businesses you could help get clients and adverts you could give publicity and post this shit here. Thumbs up!
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by PASCALSILVA(m): 10:14am On Sep 13, 2016
Surfboard:

Abeg, make way, I'm surfing along this route.
...ABEG NA WHO PARK ALL THIS CAR HERE MAKE UNA COMOT 4 ROAD NOW
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by Barigaboy(m): 10:15am On Sep 13, 2016
Nice write up, u no we guys hardly consider those things at d start but later after like 1, 2, 3 trip to new jersey. If u r with a girl n ready to do n really high, if she tells u she doesn't want protection would u come down? That's where d problem begins. The best way is to be faithful to that girl who loves u, respect u n not after your money but u must no your right eventhough she doesn't demand.
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by JerryJJZ(m): 10:16am On Sep 13, 2016
With all the aforementions, I think there is still hope for them and US, u know.... If only the agree that #ChangeBeginsWithMe 9ja guys will smile....
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by Infinitegrace: 10:17am On Sep 13, 2016
Guys without self control can fall for any of the above catigories of girls mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by Decibel: 10:18am On Sep 13, 2016
sukkot:
number 6 - any girl that spits in ya face and hides remote in her pata
Are you trying to mock the Zoogerian-Saudi Arabian couple?
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by sukkot: 10:20am On Sep 13, 2016
Decibel:

Are you trying to mock the Zoogerian -Saudi Arabian couple?
yes sad

zogeria we hail thee our old and native land, though tribe and tongue may differ in brotherhood we stand, zoogeria, am proud to say, i serve my fatherland
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 13, 2016
Truly said

Op I agree with u wella just that since its not manifesting physically nobody cares about the implication of this sexually sin we dey commit,dont quote me I bad pass you.
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by Ephramed(m): 10:22am On Sep 13, 2016
well said. man i for like the crazy types no 6 make sense
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by Katyusha(m): 10:22am On Sep 13, 2016
sukkot:
gringrin why you dey make fun of that guy?? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by Surfboard(m): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2016
PASCALSILVA:
...ABEG NA WHO PARK ALL THIS CAR HERE MAKE UNA COMOT 4 ROAD NOW

grin grin
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by sukkot: 10:25am On Sep 13, 2016
Katyusha:
gringrin why you dey make fun of that guy?? grin
grin
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by AleAirHub(m): 10:25am On Sep 13, 2016
Haha cheesy

Number Spotted 4. Insecure wink .

Na die i dey ooo shocked shocked & how to port be like river niger. chai tongue tongue
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by goldman777: 10:26am On Sep 13, 2016
sexymoma:
Some guys automatically love these ladies... So in this case there is nothing we can do

How do you know are u one of them cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by Decibel: 10:27am On Sep 13, 2016
sukkot:
yes sad

zogeria we hail thee our old and native land, though tribe and tongue may differ in brotherhood we stand, zoogeria, am proud to say, i serve my fatherland
Good luck to you

Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 13, 2016
Goldenheart:
To all the mermaids out there disguising as gorgeous babes.

Just wanna let you know I eat "mamiwater-peppersoup

Don't cross ma lane angry angry

AGAIN!!! !!
Again?
E don happen to u befor?

Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 13, 2016
NnamdiN:
After avoiding all these, you will now fall in the bath tub and die. Who e epp?

Don't goan phuck, be making list upandan grin
I tire o
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 13, 2016
sukkot:

You are naughty grin The way I laughed when I read that thread, chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by mileskiyo(m): 10:31am On Sep 13, 2016
sukkot:

Guy u obviously read that other post about that unfortunate fella residing in Saudi. But u ehn, u're na nasty fella... grin grin grin wicked somebody... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by chloro: 10:32am On Sep 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:
*Modified*

6. Don't go about fûcking ladies that will later brag on how small your joystick is or how impotent you're in bed angry

A typical example is the Usain Bolt matter how the Brazilian Lady con later cast am on the internet for the whole world too know that Usain Bolt got a small dîck kiss
lol
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by CHYMZZY(m): 10:32am On Sep 13, 2016
flexyfit:
hmmm....ok o....am enjoying this.. please go on...am not among the category listed yet...#waiting#....
you need to convince me to believe that?
My Calculations tells me that you fall between 4 & 5. grin
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by sexymoma(f): 10:36am On Sep 13, 2016
goldman777:

How do you know are u one of them cheesy
mechuonu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Slay Mama Turns Sexy NEPA Official, Twerks On Ladder While Disconnecting Light / Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic / Nigerian Man Marries His Husband In The USA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.