Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect (68366 Views)

Is Your Relationship At The Edge? Bring Back The Spark With These 5 Tips / 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by kuchikau: 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
flexyfit:
...I see...that's how ur mother is..no wonder u can talk about her in public like this...I pity the hole that u came out from....she must be regretting now....
I will fvck your mother again and again.
I love d way she moan last time.
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by kuchikau: 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2016
flexyfit:
...I see...that's how ur mother is..no wonder u can talk about her in public like this...I pity the hole that u came out from....she must be regretting now....
Greet ur mother for me.
Her toto dey sweet.
Re: Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect by frankele(m): 12:24am On Oct 31, 2016
my brothers and sisters... dere is more to sex dan we actually see.. Sex is a covenant.. and exchange of Glory...so dats why its only restricted to husband and wife..becos dey are one.. Dont be fooled by d devil... no matter how the devil has packaged it..is purpose is to kill ..steal..and to destroy..dont fall victim of dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic / I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions / Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.