Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. (100178 Views)

The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... / How To Know Your Man Loves You / 13 Ways To Satisfy Your Woman Every Night 18+] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
ammyluv2002 toks2008 berberklaus

Hosea chapter 1:- Read the story of Hosea and Gomer (undying love) in the bible

When the LORD began to speak through Hosea, the LORD said to him, "Go, marry a promiscuous woman and have children with her, for like an adulterous wife this land is guilty of unfaithfulness to the LORD.

The LORD said to me, "Go, show your love to your wife again, though she is loved by another man and is an adulteress. Love her as the LORD loves the Israelites, though they turn to other gods and love the sacred raisin cakes."

A woman doesn't need to be submissive first before the husband can love smiley smiley smiley kiss kiss kiss
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Toks2008(m): 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
ItsQuinn:
ammyluv2002 toks2008 berberklaus

Hosea chapter 1:- Read the story of Hosea and Gomer (undying love) in the bible

When the LORD began to speak through Hosea, the LORD said to him, "Go, marry a promiscuous woman and have children with her, for like an adulterous wife this land is guilty of unfaithfulness to the LORD.

nd The LORD said to me, "Go, show your love to your wife again, though she is loved by another man and is an adulteress. Love her as the LORD loves the Israelites, though they turn to other gods and love the sacred raisin cakes."

A woman doesn't need to be submissive first before the husband can love smiley smiley smiley kiss kiss kiss

Please what is the correlation between submissiveness and promiscuity?

Even a confirmed harlots can be very submissive so I really don't understand your point.
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
Toks2008:

Please what is the correlation between submissiveness and promiscuity?

Even a confirmed harlots can be very submissive so I really don't understand your point.
shocked so they are different? So women are allowed to be promiscuous and be submissive at the same time.....men should not complain and forgive their wives too when they cheat smiley
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Toks2008(m): 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
ItsQuinn:
shocked so they are different? So women are allowed to be promiscuous and be submissive at the same time.....men should not complain and forgive their wives too when they cheat smiley

Sorry if I may ask..

What's your age group?

Below 20?
20-25?
26-30
Above 30?

Just curious as a result of your tenacious contributions on my threads regarding marriage.
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
20-25 smiley
Toks2008:

Sorry if I may ask..

What's your age group?

Below 20?
20-25?
26-30
Above 30?

Just curious as a result of your tenacious contributions on my threads regarding marriage.
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Toks2008(m): 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
ItsQuinn:
20-25 smiley
OK. .noted
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Toks2008(m): 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
ItsQuinn:
20-25 smiley
OK. .noted
Are you an atheist?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nope I'm a born again Christian smiley
Toks2008:

OK. .noted

Are you an atheist?
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by yorhmienerd(m): 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I doubt this, your comments suprise me nowadays
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ahan?! Why na? sad what did I do?
yorhmienerd:
I doubt this, your comments suprise me nowadays
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Toks2008(m): 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Like seriously?

But you called the bible a nasty name
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
I know and God has forgiving me, just like how a born again Christian can commit adultery and God will still forgive, is that not how it works? Or am I missing something? smiley
Toks2008:

Like seriously?

But you called the bible a nasty name

1 Like

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Toks2008(m): 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I know and God has forgiving me, just like how a born again Christian can commit adultery and God will still forgive, is that not how it works? Or am I missing something? smiley

hmmm!

You sound like one who toys with God's grace judging from your sarcastic remarks..but then im not GOD. It is well.
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
Amen smiley
Toks2008:

hmmm!

You sound like one who toys with God's grace judging from your sarcastic remarks..but then im not GOD. It is well.
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by yorhmienerd(m): 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Ahan?! Why na? sad what did I do?
Your meaning to Bible verses contradicts your stand. You interprete the BIBLE to suit your self/beliefs
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
every christian does that ....and it makes me free and happy smiley
yorhmienerd:
Your meaning to Bible verses contradicts your stand. You interprete the BIBLE to suit your self/beliefs

1 Like

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 07, 2016
sarahade:

Shebi na you talk am. Na so he took the bone to complete the woman so there will be a bond
Either way.. Your name is Sarah right ?
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2016
safarigirl:
how about engaging the man to pound the yam?

In my family, it's the men that pound yam because it's strenuous activity and I'm skinny as a twig anyway, can barely wrap my hands around a pestle handle
Isn't it high time we did away with the whole yam pounding thing all together. Why do we just like stress?
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Diplomaticbeing(m): 12:25am On Jan 03, 2017
deathcomestoall:
Most of his posts are very flawed and he makes it appear as if he's struggling with his own relationship life, reason why he gives so much advice everytime. As the saying goes, those with so much advice have the most issues.

I feel the need to wish you good luck and prosperity on this new year.
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 03, 2017
Aww. Thank you. Same to you.
Diplomaticbeing:

I feel the need to wish you good luck and prosperity on this new year.
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by realjane: 1:40am On Jan 03, 2017
You can be submissive to your husband if his behaviour is worthy. If a husband is striving to be upright and righterous, then yes. If your husband is behaving inappropriately and not taking care of business and a proper maintainer, then who would submit to a fool!.?

1 Like

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Eldee54321(m): 6:58am On Jan 08, 2017
[quote author=ammyluv2002 post=49364390]Yes! It does make sense, but wives should submit fully to their husbands according to the bible principles. My husband cannot tell me to sleep with his friend & you expect me to submit fully

Modified

All these mentions that I'm not making sense baffles me. Obviously, most people just want to comment on front page threads without grabbing anything them. Just last week here on NL, there was this story of a married woman who deceived a widower over the years with her husband whom she claimed was her brother. They milked him (widower)dry he even rented an appartment for her untill he found out that she was married with 3 kids and he did the unthinkable by pouring acid on her. They milk him dry...if it happens to u...what will u do..I know u'll will do far worse than that man
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Eldee54321(m): 7:00am On Jan 08, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Yes! It does make sense, but wives should submit fully to their husbands according to the bible principles. My husband cannot tell me to sleep with his friend & you expect me to submit fully

Modified

All these mentions that I'm not making sense baffles me. Obviously, most people just want to comment on front page threads without grabbing anything them. Just last week here on NL, there was this story of a married woman who deceived a widower over the years with her husband whom she claimed was her brother. They milked him (widower)dry he even rented an appartment for her untill he found out that she was married with 3 kids and he did the unthinkable by pouring acid on her. Some married men are bullies...the world is not okay at the moment. Marriages are suffering and only God can revive it

You guys will be amazed at the things happening in this world. I have seen & heard such stories even in my area. People who haven't seen anything about life should pls stop quoting me jor undecided undecided
I know u will do far worse than that man...if it happens to u
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2021
K9blunt:

I remember when I was little, I and my mother went to early mass (Catholic then), during the preaching, the Rev. Father emphasized on children obeying their parents according to the law of the Bible. My mother was quick to drag my ears that I should listen attentively but when the father Harped on parents not to push their kids to the wall grin, I whispered to my mom 'mummy did you hear what the father said?' my mom ignored me with a squeezed face! cheesy

grin grin grin You self too talk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.