Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. (100203 Views)

The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... / How To Know Your Man Loves You / 13 Ways To Satisfy Your Woman Every Night 18+] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
Toks2008:

Nice question.

The issue of a man cheating will forever be a pain in the minds of many ladies but I'm so so sorry to tell you this truth that submitting to your husband is unconditional.

In submittion you can table your grievances and the fact that your hubby cheats on you is not a ground for disrespect. If you want to leave the union because of that then it's your choice but that must not make you disrespect him.

Your husband is your lord.
your husband is your lord??,u ve got to be kidding me...
i pity ur wife..

6 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Toks2008(m): 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

i pity ur wife..

I am sure you are either a Christian or Muslim so read those scriptural references before you start trolling.

8 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
theEYe21:
How does a woman say no in a submissive way?
by saying yes

3 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
Submissive woman = slave woman undecided sad

Dictionary meaning:
SUBMIT: accept or yield to a superior force or to the authority or will of another person.

SLAVERY: Lack of free will

The submissive wife can make an opinion but can't make a decision, only the superior male or the authority is allowed to make a decision even though it doesn't favour the submissive wife. The submissive wife has no right to do otherwise when the superior has already made a decision whether she likes it or not. This means the submissive wife is stripped off her free will but not her freedom of speech. So tell me, how is being submissive different from being a slave when there's no free will? undecided

8 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
Bluehawk:
by saying yes
even though she doesn't like it? undecided....so you are saying no freedom of speech?

1 Like

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
You can only find a submissive slave woman in Nollywood, Bollywood and Hollywood movies, in your dreams and your imagination. Realistically they don't exist, if you're waiting to find one, you will wait for all eternity. Like I said, the bible is unrealistic! smiley tongue

5 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Toks2008(m): 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Submissive woman = slave woman undecided sad

Dictionary meaning:
SUBMIT: accept or yield to a superior force or to the authority or will of another person.

SLAVERY: Lack of free will

The submissive wife can make an opinion but can't make a decision, only the superior male or the authority is allowed to make a decision even though it doesn't favour the submissive wife. The submissive wife has no right to do otherwise when the superior has already made a decision whether she likes it or not. This means the submissive wife is stripped off her free will but not her freedom of speech. So tell me, how is being submissive different from being a slave when there's no free will? undecided

Being submissive is not tantamount to slavery.

You can maintain your stand all the way in a submissive manner.Its about humility.

4 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Toks2008(m): 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
ItsQuinn:
You can only find a submissive slave woman in Nollywood, Bollywood and Hollywood movies, in your dreams and your imagination. Realistically they don't exist, if you're waiting to find one, you will wait for all eternity. Like I said, the bible is unrealistic! smiley tongue

This is why only few ladies experience a lasting union.

6 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Toks2008(m): 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
ItsQuinn:
even though she doesn't like it? undecided....so you are saying no freedom of speech?

When a lady says No with a strong tone it means arrogance but when she says no in a humble gentle manner then that is submissiveness.

9 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
ItsQuinn:
just kidding..u say no nah.. haba..how will u b asking me how to say no..just say you don't want to do it like a normal human being.. no need to sound like a victim

2 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
PDP GO AND DIE grin grin grin
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by tosyne2much(m): 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
Oga Toks, brilliant write-up sir... More ink to your pen sir
Lemme stay glued on this thread whether I would find a future partner cool

5 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
Toks2008:

Being submissive is not tantamount to slavery.

You can maintain your stand all the way in a submissive manner.Its about humility.
so she's allowed to do otherwise when her superior makes a decision in a submissive manner? smiley

3 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by ychris: 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
Linda ikeji-woman my choice
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Sermwell(m): 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Yes! It does make sense, but wives should submit fully to their husbands according to the bible principles. My husband cannot tell me to sleep with his friend & you expect me to submit fully
You are just looking for silly excuse not to be submissive! Which husband will tell you to sleep with his friend? Most men cannot do that! You can as well refuse to suck your husband diick because its not in the bible! Na everything bible must tell you abi? Continue!

5 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Sermwell(m): 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Yes! It does make sense, but wives should submit fully to their husbands according to the bible principles. My husband cannot tell me to sleep with his friend & you expect me to submit fully
You are just looking for silly excuse not to be submissive! Which husband will tell you to sleep with his friend? Most men cannot do that! You can as well refuse to suck your husband's diick because its not in the bible! Na everything bible must tell you abi? Continue!

4 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Toks2008(m): 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
ItsQuinn:
so she's allowed to do otherwise when her superior makes a decision in a submissive manner? smiley

The secret of having your way is being submissive to your man.With submission you will have your way most times....this is the mystery of submission.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Rafsbeat(m): 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
I understand what you are thinking another scam lol well am not that cheap want to make money for a life time with just a 1000 naira I dont talk much... http:///hk28vlo
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by chronique(m): 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
You actually made sense today. Please try and stay on track by keeping it up. wink
Toks2008:
THE SUBMISSIVE WOMAN

Most ladies spend so much time and energy preparing for a wedding ceremony but very unprepared for just one condition responsible for a formidable union called SUBMISSION.

The modern day woman has allowed sophistication as a result of sound education and several other factors to make her see herself as equal to a man hence finds it difficult to be extremely submissive and this is one of the triggering factors for a break up. Being fully submissive to your man is one of the greatest secret to longevity of any romantic affair so Lets see what the Quran and Bible has to say concerning the act of submission from the woman.

Al-Tirmidhi 3272 - "When Allah's Messenger was asked which woman was best he replied, 'The one who pleases (her husband) when he looks at her, obeys him when he gives a command, and does not go against his wishes regarding her person or property by doing anything of which he disapproves'."

Ephesians 5:22-24 :Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

No woman has any business with marriage or any serious romantic affair with a man until she is ready to "submit,honor,respect,reverence her husband to the maximum level just as she will respect the lord.Show me a submissive woman and I will show you a peaceful and lasting union.Being submissive does not mean you should obey your man blindly or go against the commandments of GOD neither does it make you a zombie or a mindless person but it means being meek,humble and serene even when you disagree with your man as many times as possible.Believe it or not,no matter how many relationships you get involved in,you will always have issues if you don't learn how to submit yourself to your man.

And as the man,for whatever reason you choose to marry that lady, if you are not ready to love that woman with her imperfections and without exception with behavior worthy of respect and esteem, always seeking the best for her with an attitude of loving-kindness all the days of your life please don't propose marriage to her.

GOD commands the man to love the wife and the wife to submit to the husband. Refusal to do this is rebellion against GOD himself.By loving your wife you are honoring GOD and not doing your wife a favor and by submitting to your husband, you are demonstrating an act of obedience to GOD and not to your husband.

I hope this makes sense.

1 Like

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by chronique(m): 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
Sorry,but this doesn't make any sense at all. Hard fact.
ItsQuinn:

7 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Taryur3(m): 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
ammyluv2002:
You are on your own.no sensible husband will tell you that.

3 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by safarigirl(f): 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
nma24:
Are you married?
does he sound married to you

This is just balderdash postulated by a researcher looking in from outside the institution, he doesn't have the required experience to solidify his hypothesis. This is theory.

I'm sure married people are reading his post and laughing, ask him how old he is and why he isn't married despite how knowledgeable he supposedly is on the topic of marriage.

Imagine applying 17th century ideologies in the 21st century.

Abeg, i can't deal with misogynistic Nigerian men

#TeamForeignGuys kiss

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by easily: 11:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
Rafsbeat:
I understand what you are thinking another scam lol well am not that cheap want to make money for a life time with just a 1000 naira I dont talk much... http:///hk28vlo

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by hardbody: 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
ammyluv2002:

Sure. But you can submit partially grin
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by moshino(m): 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
ItsQuinn:

There's always 'freedom of speech', it is 'freedom After speech' that is the wahala.

1 Like

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Gee12(f): 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
Yeah
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Taryur3(m): 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

i pity ur wife..
I pity your husband

5 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by ammyluv2002(f): 11:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
Taryur3:

You are on your own.no sensible husband will tell you that.
Sensible man right? Was it not here we read how a married woman with her hubby deceived a widower just to get money from him. The widower rented an apartment for the woman and her hubby whom she claimed to be her brother. Things are happening in this world...you will be amazed
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by ammyluv2002(f): 11:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
hardbody:

Sure. But you can submit partially grin
Lol! No be me and you o grin
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by drskyfly007(m): 11:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
Berbierklaus:

[i]Is anyone else seeing the contradictions in these posts? all in one breath grin.

You people do not even realise that y'all have painted our God as an Unfair God with all these baldadash and contradictions/confusions

The God I serve is not unfair nor confused
[/i]dear you can't question GOD...he wrote the bible winkHe is full of mystery..his ways are not fully understood by we the mere mortals...he gave the manual for marriage in that passage....

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
Submit to the husband ko. They should both submit to each other.

Using my parents as example, my mama no dey gree o grin She can be VERY stubborn once she knows she's right. My dad already knows this nature of hers and would wilfully concede to her point of view in order to reach a compromise. They both understand each other that way.

Heck, sometimes she would scream her displeasure on something wrong she feels my dad did. In that instant the guy go just keep quiet, cos he knows him also shouting would solve nothing.

Same thing applies when he is also angry.

The marriage has lasted for almost 30 years... cool cool

I do know that marriages can differ, but my point here is, submission can go both ways. Wetin sef.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by ocheche247: 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
eyinjuege:

Loving your wife is unconditional.

You skipped vs 25 of Ephesians 5, where husbands are required to love their wives even as Christ loved the church giving up his life for her.

You cannot love your wife like Christ loved the church or even love her like you love yourself if you cheat on her.

Doing so means you will also not mind her cheating on you... vs 28

Being the head as a man means you set the examples in your own home. It's not a matter of do as I say but don't do as I do.
Actions speak louder than words by the way, so all this talk that I love my wife, I respect my husband is all wash... Let us see it!!
Words mean nothing anymore in our society.

This is awesome, great analysis. God bless you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.