Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. (100175 Views)

The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... / How To Know Your Man Loves You / 13 Ways To Satisfy Your Woman Every Night 18+] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Berbierklaus(f): 8:42am On Sep 15, 2016
Toks2008:

Lol!

This is exactly why many ladies will always have issues in their marriage cos they will always want to see a reason to go against that simple instruction concerning unconditional submission to the husband.

Did you read that part where I wrote that different adjectives were used in place of submission like reverence and some interpretations actually used fear....

Ephesians 5:33

But every husband must love his wife as he loves himself and let the wife'see that she fear her husband.

Why do you think God specifically juxtapose the man as your lord?

trust me, any lady who believes she has a reason to disrespect or not be 100% submissive to her hubby has already failed the litmus test of marriage and it's better she remains single.

When you choose to say no to your hubby you must say it in awe of him.

This is not about being realistic but it is the blueprint for marital tranquility. You miss it you miss out.

[b]No be You? grin I know You will still twist everything grin

The bible already gave the condition that "Husbands 'LOVE' your wives"
Toks a wife will not respect/submit/fear her husband if he didn't do the instructions of God.

You are saying a man can/should disobey God but his wife can/should not disobey God.

That is the only part that I disagree with You on this subject and I still repeat that it is the men of God and relationship counsellors from Generations to Generations that have twisted God's ideal of a marriage role play,which is why many men "intentionally" treat their wives badly and still expect her to "submit" to them.

I see that You only use the bible in a way that suits your topic and logic but I want You to remember that the bible said in matthew 18:6 that
"If anyone causes one of these little ones--those who believe in me--to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

Wisdom is for everyone only the wise ones makes use of it.[/b]

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Toks2008(m): 8:47am On Sep 15, 2016
nma24:
Are you married?

I was...how else will I be confident to come to the most populous online forum in Africa to start dishing out marital advice.

Some will say why advise us if you can't keep your marriage and I see that as an ignorant and lame question. Anyone who has passed through a road is in the best position to tell you about it.

Furthermore it is important to understand that if you have never been in that institution called marriage, you may never understand when you read stuffs about it....trust me, it's not a walk in the park but it's an institution you must meticulously strife to be in.

When some people blame pastors or people in divorce mess for being careless about their marriage I just shake my head at the ignorance of some people.

I am telling you for a fact that if ladies can learn to be submissive to their husbands, that man will make her his for life.

A submissive lady is an elixir to our soul...
Being submissive is different from being mindless or a zombie but in all you do and say, just be submissive.

8 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Toks2008(m): 8:59am On Sep 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:

[b]No be You? grin I know You will still twist everything grin

The bible already gave the condition that "Husbands 'LOVE' your wives"
Toks a wife will not respect/submit/fear her husband if he didn't do the instructions of God.

You are saying a man can/should disobey God but his wife can/should not disobey God.

That is the only part that I disagree with You on this subject and I still repeat that it is the men of God and relationship counsellors from Generations to Generations that have twisted God's ideal of a marriage role play,which is why many men "intentionally" treat their wives badly and still expect her to "submit" to them.

I see that You only use the bible in a way that suits your topic and logic but I want You to remember that the bible said in matthew 18:6 that
"If anyone causes one of these little ones--those who believe in me--to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

Wisdom is for everyone only the wise ones makes use of it.[/b]

There was no place i ever justified the right of a man to disobey God.

The bible makes it clear ...submit to your husband...

Reverence your husband....

Respect your husband....

Fear your husband....

AS YOU DO UNTO THE LORD.

These are not my words.

When a lady says my husband does not love me please sit the hubby down and ask him questions and you are likely to hear stuffs that usually boils down to lack of submission in one or two areas.

97% of divorce starts from the point where the wife starts disresping the man and when you ask the lady she will be quick to state WHY SHE CHOSE to disrespect him.

So yes there will always be a reason to disrespect our parents and the elderly but does this make it right?

If your dad insults you do you do same to him? if your mom curse you do you curse back?

the honest truth is that your husband is ranked in the same level of a lord to you just as your guardians hence the need to give the same respect you give your dad.

This is the hard truth and until a lady is ready to face this fact it's better she remains single.

14 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 15, 2016
Toks2008:

I was...how else will I be confident to come to the most populous online forum in Africa to start dishing out marital advice.

Some will say why advise us if you can't keep your marriage and I see that as an ignorant and lame question. Anyone who has passed through a road is in the best position to tell you about it.

Furthermore it is important to understand that if you have never been in that institution called marriage, you may never understand when you read stuffs about it....trust me, it's not a walk in the park but it's an institution you must meticulously strife to be in.

When some people blame pastors or people in divorce mess for being careless about their marriage I just shake my head at the ignorance of some people.

I am telling you for a fact that if ladies can learn to be submissive to their husbands, that man will make her his for life.

A submissive lady is an elixir to our soul...
Being submissive is different from being mindless or a zombie but in all you do and say, just be submissive.
Thanks
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Berbierklaus(f): 9:23am On Sep 15, 2016
Toks2008:

There was no place i ever justified the right of a man to disobey God.

The bible makes it clear ...submit to your husband...

Reverence your husband....

Respect your husband....

Fear your husband....

AS YOU DO UNTO THE LORD.

These are not my words.

When a lady says my husband does not love me please sit the hubby down and ask him questions and you are likely to hear stuffs that usually boils down to lack of submission in one or two areas.

97% of divorce starts from the point where the wife starts disresping the man and when you ask the lady she will be quick to state WHY SHE CHOSE to disrespect him.

So yes there will always be a reason to disrespect our parents and the elderly but does this make it right?

If your dad insults you do you do same to him? if your mom curse you do you curse back?

the honest truth is that your husband is ranked in the same level of a lord to you just as your guardians hence the need to give the same respect you give your dad.

This is the hard truth and until a lady is ready to face this fact it's better she remains single.
[b]Grandpa You still don't get it?

The Bible "FIRST"admonished husbands to "LOVE their wives,why have You decided to throw that part away and keep hammering on "SUBMIT" which actually came "SECOND" in the bible. haba.

How can You now twist it all and put the wife's submission before the husband's love,when the bible specifically told husbands to LOVE their wives first?

When a lady says my husband does not love me please sit the hubby down and ask him questions and you are likely to hear stuffs that usually boils down to lack of submission in one or two areas

it is humans that always twist God's words, to suit yourselves,by doing this You all have created problems that shouldn't have been there in the first place.

Husband are lords to their wives,lords are leaders,the bible admonished leaders to lead by been servants to their subjects, Jesus led by washing the feet of people.

If You want to use the bible as the yardstick to marriage makesure You do so using every part of it not some part of it that suits you
This is the hard truth and the day of reckoning shall come where You will explain to God How You have led people astray by quoting the bible upside down[/b]

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by eyinjuege: 9:36am On Sep 15, 2016
Toks2008:

Nice question.

The issue of a man cheating will forever be a pain in the minds of many ladies but I'm so so sorry to tell you this truth that submitting to your husband is unconditional.

In submittion you can table your grievances and the fact that your hubby cheats on you is not a ground for disrespect. If you want to leave the union because of that then it's your choice but that must not make you disrespect him.

Your husband is your lord.

Loving your wife is unconditional.

You skipped vs 25 of Ephesians 5, where husbands are required to love their wives even as Christ loved the church giving up his life for her.

You cannot love your wife like Christ loved the church or even love her like you love yourself if you cheat on her.

Doing so means you will also not mind her cheating on you... vs 28

Being the head as a man means you set the examples in your own home. It's not a matter of do as I say but don't do as I do.
Actions speak louder than words by the way, so all this talk that I love my wife, I respect my husband is all wash... Let us see it!!
Words mean nothing anymore in our society.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 15, 2016
firstking01:
Baegrin
Gudmrnin. grin
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 15, 2016
eyinjuege:

Loving your wife is unconditional.

You skipped vs 25 of Ephesians 5, where husbands are required to love their wives even as Christ loved the church giving up his life for her.

You cannot love your wife like Christ loved the church or even love her like you love yourself if you cheat on her.

Doing so means you will also not mind her cheating on you... vs 28

Being the head as a man means you set the examples in your own home. It's not a matter of do as I say but don't do as I do.
Actions speak louder than words by the way, so all this talk that I love my wife, I respect my husband is all wash... Let us see it!!
Words mean nothing anymore in our society.
Respect!.

11 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by firstking01(m): 10:02am On Sep 15, 2016
asuo27:
Gudmrnin. grin
Morning to you...hope you are good?, shebi that stuff is from on mondaygrin??
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 15, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
My own is; treat me right and I will treat you with all the love in my heart...but treat me bad then you will see my dark side undecided......I'm a human being for crying out loud, I have feelings and emotions sad.....you don't expect me to submit like a person who doesn't have a soul, mind and emotions. The bible's definition of submission is for women who have no feelings or emotions. It's for women with a slave mentality sad.....This is sooo unrealistic!!! It's more of fallacy tongue
You're always misunderstanding the bible.
It's a life manual and very realistic.

5 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 15, 2016
firstking01:
Morning to you...hope you are good?, shebi that stuff is from on mondaygrin??
It's but unfortunately i won't be available.
Will be travelling.
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by firstking01(m): 10:11am On Sep 15, 2016
asuo27:
It's but unfortunately i won't be available. Will be travelling.
embarassed…but is your nairaland mail functionaL now??
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by firstking01(m): 10:12am On Sep 15, 2016
asuo27:
It's but unfortunately i won't be available. Will be travelling.
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 15, 2016
firstking01:
Send it to my alternate on 21st.
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by firstking01(m): 10:22am On Sep 15, 2016
asuo27:
Send it to my alternate on 21st.
Hmmm, but we must be following each other first na before i can pm you??, anyway i 'll still keep it locked on that 21st tho...so, hws the weather with you??,.been freezy over here.
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
asuo27:
You're always misunderstanding the bible.
It's a life manual and very realistic.
if it's realistic, why is it that 90% of people find it hard to follow the bible instructions sad

2 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
if it's realistic, why is it that 90% of people find it hard to follow the bible instructions sad
Where did you get this statistic from?. I hope you're not a pagan cos i saw another comment of you where a guy made a silly comment about God. grin

3 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
asuo27:
Where did you get this statistic from?. I hope you're not a pagan cos i saw another comment of you where a guy made a silly comment about God. grin
I didn't make any comment about God .....but you know not many people, especially Christians obey the 10 commandments and the instructions in the bible. You should know this!

1 Like

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Toks2008(m): 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I didn't make any comment about God .....but you know not many people, especially Christians obey the 10 commandments and the instructions in the bible. You should know this!

And is this an excuse to disobey?

4 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Toks2008(m): 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
undecided there's no such thing as marital bliss...the bible and your post is unrealistic. The way marriage of today is is the way it will always and forever be, it's not going to change undecided

When I say marital bliss I'm not talking about a perfect marriage but a marriage that stands the test of time.

And I thank God you said marriage of today and yes it will always be difficult for a blissful marriage if women do not learn to submit.

When a lady says my husband does not love me it can be relative and what one lady counts as lovelessness might not be the same with another lady.

God is clear about his instructions and it's left to us to obey or face the consequence.

3 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
Toks2008:

When I say marital bliss I'm not talking about a perfect marriage but a marriage that stands the test of time.

And I thank God you said marriage of today and yes it will always be difficult for a blissful marriage if women do not learn to submit.

When a lady says my husband does not love me it can be relative and what one lady counts as lovelessness might not be the same with another lady.

God is clear about his instructions and it's left to us to obey or face the consequence.
Do you think it's possible for a woman to be submissive in reality?
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Toks2008(m): 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Do you think it's possible for a woman to be submissive in reality?

Lol!

YES IT IS 100% POSSIBLE.

It's like you are mixing mindlessness with submissiveness.

You can disagree in a submissive manner and I made reference to this in the first page.0

4 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
smiley sorry I'm asking too much questions, I just want to really understand the bible definition of submission. If you say it 100% possible then why are women finding it difficult to submit? Because something that's 100% possible suppose to be easy to do not hard to do
Toks2008:

Lol!

YES IT IS 100% POSSIBLE.

It's like you are mixing mindlessness with submissiveness.

You can disagree in a submissive manner and I made reference to this in the first page.0

1 Like

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Toks2008(m): 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
smiley sorry I'm asking too much questions, I just want to really understand the bible definition of submission. If you say it 100% possible then why are women finding it difficult to submit? Because something that's 100% possible suppose to be easy to do not hard to do

Please ask whatever question...no qualms.

Submitting fully does not mean becoming a zombie. Infact you can disagree with your hubby 100times in one day but it is the manner you do it that matters.

Some ladies tend to disagree in an authoritarian manner while some will allow the man to land and even give him time before she meekly makes her opinion known and an opinion it is...if the man disagrees so be it.

7 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
Apart from disagreement, whats your opinion about sex when it comes to submission...is it allowed for a woman to deny her husband sex?
Toks2008:

Please ask whatever question...no qualms.

Submitting fully does not mean becoming a zombie. Infact you can disagree with your hubby 100times in one day but it is the manner you do it that matters.

Some ladies tend to disagree in an authoritarian manner while some will allow the man to land and even give him time before she meekly makes her opinion known and an opinion it is...if the man disagrees so be it.
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Toks2008(m): 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Apart from disagreement, whats your opinion about sex when it comes to submission...is it allowed for a woman to deny her husband sex?

As regards sex. this is the area where many marriages experience pitfalls due to rigidity, over righteousness or total ignorance. ...

The bible explicitely stated that we should not deny our significant other sex which means DENYING YOUR SPOUSE SEX IS A CLEAR SIN.

1Cor 7:3-4
The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband. For the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does; likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does.

If there is any reason at all that sex should be denied each other then it must be on a reasonable ground like the lady having her time of the month and maybe few weeks after child birth but there should be a mutual understanding regarding this by the couple.

1Cor 7:5
Do not refuse one another, unless perhaps it is just for a time and by mutual consent...

I hope this answers your question.

Btw I believe this thread is fantastically enlightening to remain locked in romance thread abi lalasticlala Don travel...

Let me call mynd44 and hope they do the needful.

4 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
What of if you're in a bad mood? undecided
Toks2008:

As regards sex. this is the area where many marriages experience pitfalls due to rigidity, over righteousness or total ignorance. ...

The bible explicitely stated that we should not deny our significant other sex which means DENYING YOUR SPOUSE SEX IS A CLEAR SIN.

1Cor 7:3-4
The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband. For the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does; likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does.

If there is any reason at all that sex should be denied each other then it must be on a reasonable ground like the lady having her time of the month and maybe few weeks after child birth but there should be a mutual understanding regarding this by the couple.

1Cor 7:5
Do not refuse one another, unless perhaps it is just for a time and by mutual consent...

I hope this answers your question.

Btw I believe this thread is fantastically enlightening to remain locked in romance thread abi lalasticlala Don travel...

Let me call mynd44 and hope they do the needful.
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Toks2008(m): 7:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
What of if you're in a bad mood? undecided

It is all about understanding but if your spouse insists you just have to allow him.

The point is how did you refuse? was it done in meekness or with non challance.

I know guys who beg their wives for sex yet still denied...some even beg just to touch their wives...

3 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 4:25am On Sep 21, 2016
Toks2008:

Why did the marriage end?

1 Like

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by tolux247(m): 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
hmmm
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Toks2008(m): 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
firstking01:
Hmmm, but we must be following each other first na before i can pm you??, anyway i 'll still keep it locked on that 21st tho...so, hws the weather with you??,.been freezy over here.

Professional oshomo

1 Like

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Toks2008(m): 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
fellis:

Why did the marriage end?

LOL! See question o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.