Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. (100189 Views)

The Type Of Woman Every Man Thirst For... / How To Know Your Man Loves You / 13 Ways To Satisfy Your Woman Every Night 18+] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by ElsonMorali: 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
Kay17:

Probably to steal his wealth like all women do smiley

grin I don't see a foolish man amassing any kind of wealth worth talking about either, so...
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by ElsonMorali: 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
[quote author=Berbierklaus post=49799633][/quote]

cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by ElsonMorali: 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Only frustrated women marry men like you sorry tongue

grin grin
And nobody marries women like you sorry tongue
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Kay17: 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
ElsonMorali:

grin I don't see a foolish man amassing any kind of wealth worth talking about either, so...

There is the injustice of inheritance
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
Kay17:

Probably to steal his wealth like all women do smiley

And she wasn't wise enough to start her own business ?

@ emboldened text

I hope you are joking , if you were not , where is the evidence for that claim ?

1 Like

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Kay17: 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

And she wasn't wise enough to start her own business ?

@ emboldened text

I hope you are joking , if you were not , where is the evidence for that claim ?

There is the story of the French language teacher who was trying to translate "It is raining outside" to French but there was a student who kept on insisting it wasn't raining outside and interrupting the teacher.

I assign the role of the student to you
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2016
Kay17:

There is the story of the French language teacher who was trying to translate "It is raining outside" to French but there was a student who kept on insisting it wasn't raining outside and interrupting the teacher.

I assign the role of the student to you

What's your point ?

1 Like

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by ElsonMorali: 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
Kay17:

There is the injustice of inheritance

On point. smiley
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by halimi26: 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
masonkz:

LoL are you for real??so cos I'm gay means I can't talk about heterosexual stuffs. Talking about what gives me the "right"? Girl you must have bumped your head.

It doesn't automatically work. All I said is[b] my dad clearly understands when to also "submit"[/b] Relationships, whether a gay or straight one would always involve compromise.
ur dad doesnt "submit" to ur mother.Like all married men,he is merely "resigned' to his fate.He has been henpecked by his wife,society,religion even children.What other choice does he have but to 'give up' inorder to have a lil peace

2 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Weedcrusher: 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
Berbierklaus:

I just love the way you presented your opinion and the contents smiley

Nothing more

I knew you were bursting my balls grin

I appreciate you seeing sense in my opinion. All the best dear
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by MrPresident1: 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
One day, in the not too distant future, 50 women will take hold of only one man, they will beg him with all that they have, "just take this shame away from me, I will not be a burden on you, I will eat my own food and wear my own raiment, only cover my shame and let me bear your name".

That day is not too far anymore, it is at hand, the day arrogance and idiocy will die forever.

The Great Resetter is now here to restore the dignity of man

Isaiah 13:12
12 I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Odunharry(m): 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
misspicy:
Why embarassed
tongue where v u bn
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by doveda: 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
It is not just hard, it is ambigous. Try giving me an example of a submissive act and I will give you reasons why it is not submission but an act of common sense or respect or love or understandingsmiley which must be expressed by both parties.

And going by the dictionary definition of submission, I am more than happy to say I can't agree to be submissive.

Check your emailsmiley

LynnPetra:

Lol. Submission is a simple thing dear . Do you know why it seems hard? It's because misogynistic men don't want to appear effeminate as a result of their insecurities and failures. They want to enforce it rather than let it come to them naturally by what they dish out.

Believe me, even crazier women submit. grin grin
I'm a true testimony to that at least grin. cheesy
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by doveda: 8:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
Are we talking about the day when marriage would be a thing of the past or a time when there would be more same sex marriages especially lesbian relationships or a time when men would agree to date a single woman with the full knowledge of other partners or a time when people will enjoy divorce than marriage?

In a time when the above are possible, you are a sorry case to think having a man is everything.

MrPresident1:
One day, in the not too distant future, 50 women will take hold of only one man, they will beg him with all that they have, "just take this shame away from me, I will not be a burden on you, I will eat my own food and wear my own raiment, only cover my shame and let me bear your name".

That day is not too far anymore, it is at hand, the day arrogance and idiocy will die forever.

The Great Resetter is now here to restore the dignity of man

Isaiah 13:12
12 I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.

2 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by doveda: 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2016
Aren't you tired of this pretense? You are a fvcking man! Stop being insecure!

halimi26:
ur dad doesnt "submit" to ur mother.Like all married men,he is merely "resigned' to his fate.He has been henpecked by his wife,society,religion even children.What other choice does he have but to 'give up' inorder to have a lil peace

2 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by kaboninc(m): 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
sarahade:
all this Low self esteem men creating thread up and down. stop imposing your believes on others look for a woman with low send esteem like yourself and marry. wetin na by force to marry Abi heaven Don dey reject single women with children? abeg park well
a man that wants unconditional submission should give unconditional love Abi the Bible says it's conditional love. Toks2008 let me advice you if you think a man is a God to be worshipped you are dreaming .
to my fellow women it's not by force to be married, if you are not happy walk away you won't die. trust and respect brings about submission and they are earned So No man should think because he has a stick in between his legs he is a God. my own 2 cent. #donotquoteme.

Hmmmm

Let me even help the OP, a man is to be 'worshiped'. If you have a problem with that, then be a man. Simple.

I wonder what's so difficult for people to understand. If you can't submit to your husband, then leave him. Its simple. Habana
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Toks2008(m): 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
sarahade:
all this Low self esteem men creating thread up and down. stop imposing your believes on others look for a woman with low send esteem like yourself and marry. wetin na by force to marry Abi heaven Don dey reject single women with children? abeg park well
a man that wants unconditional submission should give unconditional love Abi the Bible says it's conditional love. Toks2008 let me advice you if you think a man is a God to be worshipped you are dreaming .
to my fellow women it's not by force to be married, if you are not happy walk away you won't die. trust and respect brings about submission and they are earned So No man should think because he has a stick in between his legs he is a God. my own 2 cent. #donotquoteme.

Who do you want to advice?

I wonder how someone like you will escape domestic violence with your arrogance and baseless egocentricism.

You have said it all...Remain single for life and stop ranting please.

5 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by MrPresident1: 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
doveda:
Are we talking about the day when marriage would be a thing of the past or a time when there would be more same sex marriages especially lesbian relationships or a time when men would agree to date a single woman with the full knowledge of other partners or a time when people will enjoy divorce than marriage?

In a time when the above are possible, you are a sorry case to think having a man is everything.

Shebi U are a woman? On the day prophecy finds fulfilment, you will understand better.
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Princedapace(m): 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
Toks2008:

Please give me your parents house address...I want to go thank them for raising such an intelligent young man...

smiley
Thank u
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by pocohantas(f): 12:37am On Oct 01, 2016
BornInApril:
Even queen Elizabeth refused to get married because she knows she is expected to submit to the authority of her husband.
Ladies never get married if you are not ready to submit.

Queen Elizabeth isn't married?
Who is the Duke? undecided

1 Like

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Silumi(f): 12:49am On Oct 01, 2016
Toks2008:

Nice question.

The issue of a man cheating will forever be a pain in the minds of many ladies but I'm so so sorry to tell you this truth that submitting to your husband is unconditional.

In submittion you can table your grievances and the fact that your hubby cheats on you is not a ground for disrespect. If you want to leave the union because of that then it's your choice but that must not make you disrespect him.

Your husband is your lord.
your husband is your lord[s]
Toks2008:

Nice question.

The issue of a man cheating will forever be a pain in the minds of many ladies but I'm so so sorry to tell you this truth that submitting to your husband is unconditional.

In submittion you can table your grievances and the fact that your hubby cheats on you is not a ground for disrespect. If you want to leave the union because of that then it's your choice but that must not make you disrespect him.

your husband is your lord[/s]
Toks2008:

Nice question.

your husband is your lord
hu re u ?Jesus is my lord!!!
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by ghostmist: 2:49am On Oct 01, 2016
angry

All dis small children sef!

When you cannot submit and show unconditional respect to your husband that you're seeing, how then are you going to show respect and submit to the Jesus that you cannot see??

1 Like

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 01, 2016
It's palpably clear, u've so much given superiority complex to white colours. Check the music industry, dominated by the blacks 90+% of the american artistes r blacks, I guess this is not successful as well. The president of the world, Barack Obama is a black, on n on I can continue with the list. Well, u already av ur preference for the white skin so I perceive I can never score points from ur view, I wonder why u r black, I guess u'd av wished u came to the world as a white girl. U only acrue sexual strength to blacks n obdurately dn't jst wnt to see the pros of bn a black man. Yes! Black men r more sexually capable, this many see as an advantage but u keep belittling that as well. Well, would u prefer a weakling in bed to one who is capable.
safarigirl:

Why do they excel in sports? Another physical activity....btw, they are limited. Save for basketball and running, which other sport does the black man dominate? Tennis? Swimming? Archery? Gymnastics?

A black man topping most of these sports is groundbreaking more often than not, eg Tiger Woods in Golf and the Williams sisters in Tennis

Bro, I'm not trying to reduce the worth of black men, I love my strong bruthas, but they need to do more to get respect from other races and admiration....they can't achieve that when the first thing they brag about is their effectiveness in bed

1 Like

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by sarahade(f): 7:55am On Oct 01, 2016
Toks2008:

Who do you want to advice?

I wonder how someone like you will escape domestic violence with your arrogance and baseless egocentricism.

You have said it all...Remain single for life and stop ranting please.

Bros abeg you in the name of whatever you are serving dont ever quote me.
I want to see the man that will raise his hands on me yhen i will show him violence in 3d. If i choose to remain single its nobody's bussiness o. Mtcheeeeew two naira fifty kobo men everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by doveda: 8:02am On Oct 01, 2016
Shebi you are a man, can't you think?
MrPresident1:

Shebi U are a woman? On the day prophecy finds fulfilment, you will understand better.
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by sarahade(f): 8:04am On Oct 01, 2016
kaboninc:

Hmmmm

Let me even help the OP, a man is to be 'worshiped'. If you have a problem with that, then be a man. Simple.

I wonder what's so difficult for people to understand. If you can't submit to your husband, then leave him. Its simple. Habana

Uncle, abeg i get right to have an opinion now. Please dont quote me in your life.
If a man is to be worshipped let him create a shrine for himself now we'll be putting palmoil everyday. Radarada

I wonder why people wont read before replying . a man that can't love unconditionally should not expect unconditional submission.
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 01, 2016
Mimidiva:

@1st bolded, submission to a man even if he does not deserve it is a 'CURSE', coz the woman is perfectly submissive with pains despite the husband's flop, such men always have ill luck-why coz the other bond is heavy in pains in her true submission.

@2nd bolded, it is not easy to LEAVE a marriage
Its not easy to leave a marriage only when your not independent and dependent on your husband

1 Like

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 01, 2016
Marriage this marriage that undecided undecided Toks2008 it have do

1 Like

Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 01, 2016
mnairaland:

He is right on this. Remembe Jesus said to turn the left cheek to the man who strikes you in the left. Bible says it is a righteous thing with God for a man to suffer u.justly and bare it camly just like Jesus did to bring us to God. It may seem foolish but God's foolishness is wiser thsn Man's wisdom. As the heaven is far above the earth , so God's thoughts and ways are above men's thoughts and ways.
shocked shocked hahahaha cheesy
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 01, 2016
SirVintageCock:
I didn't get it wrong. He based his arguments on the holy books, placing cheating and the SUBMISSION crap side by side is blasphemous.
How is it even possible and realistic for a full grown sane adult to submit to someone who is breaking a trust they held together.?
that's why submittion is scarce. In the world of today submittion is very unrealistic because we've evolved and things have changed. If it was back in those days or hundreds of years ago it would have made sense. The problem with human beings or some Nigerians is that we fail to accept change and that change is forever constant. smiley
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Toks2008(m): 9:02am On Oct 01, 2016
sarahade:

Bros abeg you in the name of whatever you are serving dont ever quote me.
I want to see the man that will raise his hands on me yhen i will show him violence in 3d. If i choose to remain single its nobody's bussiness o. Mtcheeeeew two naira fifty kobo men everywhere.

Were re o. ... Abeg no vex madam 3d violence....Chai! oloun ma je.
Re: This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. by Toks2008(m): 9:09am On Oct 01, 2016
SirVintageCock:
I didn't get it wrong. He based his arguments on the holy books, placing cheating and the SUBMISSION crap side by side is blasphemous.
How is it even possible and realistic for a full grown sane adult to submit to someone who is breaking a trust they held together.?

How I wish there are other ways I can explain it.

If for any reason you believe will not make you submit to your husband please leave that marriage and if you believe submitting to a man is a herculean task please don't get married and choose other options like lesbianism,sleeping around with random men or remain a celibate ... very simple.

Ladies kept hammering on a man loving them as a condition for submission and that is the big problem.

Each lady has a relatively different ways of wanting to be loved and if we have to go by the simbiotic postulations then no man deserves any form of submission from his woman....this is why the bible does not place a condition on submitting to your husband but advices men to love their wives also but that was never an ordained Co dition for submission.

So at any point you believe you can no longer submit to your husband please leave that marriage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

"Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.