Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success (65393 Views)

See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) / See What A Twitter User Said His Girlfriend Made Him Do For 6 Months / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
I no dey comment for dis kind thread..
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Folzye(m): 11:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
ladies you can see for yourself how you think
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Greataausim(m): 11:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I nor talk before
What's my concern...? I don't know who you are and I don't give a Bleep but at the end of the day? You are a fat woman fast approaching Menopause, hope you are settled with kids because Men don't Bleep whales.... Money and sex

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by RosaConsidine: 11:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hoeing 101

Potential hoes, take note.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
Folzye:
how can you judge all the ladies by just 1 lady's decision or lifestyle? sad
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by AngelAhnie(f): 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
Greataausim:

What's my concern...? I don't know who you are and I don't give a
Bleep but at the end of the day?
You are a fat woman fast approaching
Menopause, hope you are settled with kids
because Men don't Bleep whales.... Money and sex
Lol, take your ugly rude self off my mention. Broke ass chewing gum boy! I had nothing to say that was why I said that.
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by MISSNORA(f): 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
nma24:
undecided
u know u r shameless ryt?

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by MISSNORA(f): 11:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
Folzye:
If I slap u ehen sad
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by AngelAhnie(f): 11:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
Greataausim:

What's my concern...? I don't know who you are and I don't give a
Bleep but at the end of the day?
You are a fat woman fast approaching
Menopause, hope you are settled with kids
because Men don't Bleep whales.... Money and sex
Thought you were an adult reason I replied you. Sorry you are in your early teen. Bye kid

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Folzye(m): 11:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
MISSNORA:
If I slap u ehen sad

you don't need to get physical, you know deep in your heart that i am telling the truth
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Kiddominant(m): 11:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
Jarizod:
Get a Life -- Make ur own Money -- Oprah Winfrey na woman like u! angry
You dey even go far, 90% of Nigerian girls don't even know who Oprah is, Give examples with Linda Ikeji, Dora Akunyili, Ngozi Okonji, Oby Ezekwesili, That's all they know, Don't fall my hand again o, or Are u from Ghana or Kenya?

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Rossburg(m): 11:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
WAITING CONCERN ME......

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
Kiddominant:
You dey even go far, 90% of Nigerian girls don't even know who Oprah is, Give examples with Linda Ikeji, Dora Akunyili, Ngozi Okonji, Oby Ezekwesili, That's all they know, Don't fall my hand again o, or Are u from Ghana or Kenya?
Lol..am from Zimbabwe tongue

2 Likes

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by MISSNORA(f): 11:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
Folzye:

you don't need to get physical, you know deep in your heart that i am telling the truth
Nah...not true... Would u say same bout ur sisters too? Buh sincerely most girls av lost it especially the ones in lagos state. Pls don't say all again alryt? kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Klare(f): 11:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
Jarizod:
just imagine the sick mentality!

Instead of striving to become a successful individual.. you are looking for an already made man to help u out of ur sufferings -- why? cos u can offer him pvssy

And these same fvctards will get upset when men classify them as sex objects and not having anything else to offer apart from pvssy!

Get a Life -- Make ur own Money -- Oprah Winfrey na woman like u! angry

GOD BLESS YOU BRO!!

TELL THEM!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Klare(f): 11:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
Joe171:
NOLLYWOOD DON WASH DIS ONE BRAIN.
I SAW A MOVIE LIKE THIS SOME DAYS AGO AND I THOUGHT TO MYSELF. TRUST GOD AND DO THE RIGHT BUSINESS, MY RICHES OR DESTINY AIN'T TIED TO SEX OR ANY BABE.

Thank God, you understand.that. grin
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Aboki4inside(m): 11:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
hmm... some people's mentality, that's y a lot of marriages don't last.. What's keeping d poster from being the right person, rather "she" wanna find d right person.. smh

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
Klare:

GOD BLESS YOU BRO!!
TELL THEM!!
Amen cheesy
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Klare(f): 11:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
Carter4luv:
then prostitutes wuld av been topping the forbe list of the riches in d world cuz the sleep wit major successful men. dont go and hustle like dangote to b rich and put sex in front of ur success. dis kind of lecturers fail students.

You make sense dear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by vikkeee(m): 11:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
Uwa nmebi
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by realkingqueen(f): 11:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
so true tongue
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by realkingqueen(f): 11:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
before you guys rain insults on her,when she says "why Bleep him if he cant help you" the "help you" there doesn't entirely mean giving you money like a lot of guys here would like to think,so pls try and get her point before you call her names
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by ABJ4Real(m): 12:00am On Sep 16, 2016
Sentiments aside, there is an overdose of truth in it. Certainly, success is sexually transmitted. We need not deceive ourselves: If I can sleep with her, I can equally help her.

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by deliveryboy: 12:01am On Sep 16, 2016
Tomorrow's leaders.

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Ddy(m): 12:01am On Sep 16, 2016
check their names, go to facebook.na frustrated old ladies wey don retire for ashawo even the married ones included.i pity for ur husband.
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 16, 2016
cry

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by 0079jaBond(m): 12:12am On Sep 16, 2016
This is the result of excess feeding between her legs instead of feeding the brain and finding purpose. Sorry, I don't mean to insult her but I won't be surprised if/when her next line be like: "all guys are wicked...babes be careful".

May God deliver this evil and lust-induced generation!

3 Likes

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by 0079jaBond(m): 12:14am On Sep 16, 2016
realkingqueen:
before you guys rain insults on her,when she says "why Bleep him if he cant help you" the "help you" there doesn't entirely mean giving you money like a lot of guys here would like to think,so pls try and get her point before you call her names

you seem to be in the game too

2 Likes

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by SBOlowo(m): 12:17am On Sep 16, 2016
Abso1uteZero:
I Sight One Ashaw0 On This Thread

Hahahaha[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by abbey621(m): 12:19am On Sep 16, 2016
Ladies & Gentlemen, I present to you the Nigerian female's mentality! I'm not surprised tho, most of them have nothing to offer so they'll look for a guy to upgrade them.....all join grin grin
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by OluDare01(m): 12:31am On Sep 16, 2016
lmaooo grin grin grin grin
crazy opinion.
Na people like you dey end up as baby mama

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / Ghanaian Women Gather To Watch Lady With Big Backside Dance, Video Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.