Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success (65389 Views)

See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) / See What A Twitter User Said His Girlfriend Made Him Do For 6 Months / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 16, 2016
walosky:
you see! Chidimma and Omata men are like this grin
Park well
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 16, 2016
misscall247:
see anybody with such mentality is a hoe........is just like a gay seein nothing wrong wit gayism
The image she posted spoilt d message she was trying to pass across. What I agreed with was d part about partners helping themselves to grow. Don't get it twisted pls
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 16, 2016
femi4:
So you are Chidinma.....Now I know grin
It ain't rocket science Mister
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Amarachi1(f): 8:29am On Sep 16, 2016
hmmmmm I pity those people waiting for a successful sperm.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 16, 2016
partnerus:

Pls are you Nnedinma? I am Oscar. I met her here on nairaland and I exchanged contact sometime ago but I misplaced my phone. Pls let me know if it's you.
No I'm not. All d best in your search for Nnedinma. You could open a thread to search more for her though
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by MrPresident1: 8:33am On Sep 16, 2016
Success and failure are both sexually transmitted smiley
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 16, 2016
nma24:
The image she posted spoilt d message she was trying to pass across. What I agreed with was d part about partners helping themselves to grow. Don't get it twisted pls
my dear, don't even stress yourself explaining biko. Guys dat can easily call ladies hoes and ashawos are obviously very immature and will not understand things beyond their maturity level.

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by femi4: 8:42am On Sep 16, 2016
nma24:
It ain't rocket science Mister
Take it easy....no be fight now
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 16, 2016
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by SmathGate(m): 8:51am On Sep 16, 2016
Well said Bro, well said
VolTOxic:
Instead of her to strive towards being successful, she and her friends are dreaming about fúcking financially successful men. But what do I know, Hoes will always find a reason to justify their promiscuous life. But that's none of my business. cheesy

[img]http://media./media/3o85xGocUH8RYoDKKs/giphy.gif[/img]
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by benzems(m): 9:06am On Sep 16, 2016
all that glitters is not gold

continue but the end justify the means
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 16, 2016
Treasuredlove:
my dear, don't even stress yourself explaining biko. Guys dat can easily call ladies hoes and ashawos are obviously very immature and will not understand things beyond their maturity level.
Thanks dear. I tire for some people hiding behind NL to spew thrash. Anyway, that's d fun in NL
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by MISSNORA(f): 9:12am On Sep 16, 2016
nma24:
You must be very stupid to quote me... Carrying NL on your head like gala okay. Mtvheeew
u r silly for calling me stupid. Brainless fool. I'm happy the guys treated ur madness. U no even get shame. Keep thinking success cn be transferred tru sex. Ashawo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by syphs(m): 9:19am On Sep 16, 2016
When you pay 300# to charge your phone that's when you turn on battery saver at 88%
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 16, 2016
MISSNORA:
u r silly for calling me stupid. Brainless fool. I'm happy the guys treated ur madness. U no even get shame. Keep thinking success cn be transferred tru sex. Ashawo
Sycophantic lout.... You are just too dumb to comprehend the important msg in the post. Diving into conclusion like the village Sloth that you are...

2 Likes

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by SpicyJosBabe(f): 9:37am On Sep 16, 2016
Carter4luv:
then prostitutes wuld av been topping the forbe list of the riches in d world cuz the sleep wit major successful men. dont go and hustle like dangote to b rich and put sex in front of ur success. dis kind of lecturers fail students.

Prostitutes do not really meet mostly with rich men, xcept for the high class runs babes
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 16, 2016
A poor lady marries a rich man, I doubt she will remain poor. A poor guy marries a well to do lady, I doubt the lady will b heartless enough to see d guy struggling... People's status tend to change either positively or negatively with marriage. That's the aspect I picked and agreed on cos its reality. I don't see why people gat this negative one lane mentality..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by MISSNORA(f): 9:43am On Sep 16, 2016
nma24:
Sycophantic lout.... You are just too dumb to comprehend the important msg in the post. Diving into conclusion like the village Sloth that you are...
Hmmmm it af do. Just dey ur lane
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 16, 2016
MISSNORA:
Hmmmm it af do. Just dey ur lane
Good.
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 16, 2016
nma24:
Thanks dear. I tire for some people hiding behind NL to spew thrash. Anyway, that's d fun in NL
abi...lol
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by justhelp(m): 10:35am On Sep 16, 2016
nma24:
We all need prayers my dear
hello bae I like u
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by mykbuddy: 10:44am On Sep 16, 2016
like this

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by preetyslim(f): 11:28am On Sep 16, 2016
When I read posts like dis from my fellow ladies I just cover my face in shame. The way some girls think nowadays is abysmal and appalling. I weep for this generation of ladies we have cry

2 Likes

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Jahnedum: 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
nice point, you are too far Linda Ikeji nko
You know hw many successful men razle them? Mitchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Jahnedum: 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
Endtime babes
preetyslim:
When I read posts like dis from my fellow ladies I just cover my face in shame. The way some girls think nowadays is abysmal and appalling. I weep for this generation of ladies we have cry
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Carter4luv(m): 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:

Prostitutes do not really meet mostly with rich men, xcept for the high class runs babes

prostitute na prostitute weda classy or non classy dey are recognise as one.
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by 0079jaBond(m): 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
realkingqueen:
I was expecting this comment from some certain kinda guys and obviously you're one of those kinda guys

Is it worth it? Thought you'd cover your face and bury your head in shame.
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by 0079jaBond(m): 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
preetyslim:

But some ladies like realkingqueen wouldn't agree with you, you know. Or maybe she intended to arouse some attention which obviously hasn't worked well grin
preetyslim:

But some ladies like realkingqueen wouldn't agree with you, you know. Or maybe she intended to arouse some attention which obviously hasn't worked well :-D
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Killurself: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
ladies deceive there self, only what they believe is money, they don't want to suffer for d success , they only looking for the successful man. only what they suffer for is Bleep. catch dem turn dem left and right, if you like take drug to Bleep dem well and dump dem, giv them the money find responsible one to marry leave those one that re looking for rich and successful man, Iater they will turn to public service. I hate most of our Nigerian ladies even I dnt pity them.
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
Jahnedum:
You know hw many successful men razle them? Mitchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Get rid of that myopic mentality, you follow razle them ?
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by realkingqueen(f): 4:28am On Sep 18, 2016
0079jaBond:

But some ladies like realkingqueen wouldn't agree with you, you know. Or maybe she intended to arouse some attention which obviously hasn't worked well grin

But some ladies like realkingqueen wouldn't agree with you, you know. Or maybe she intended to arouse some attention which obviously hasn't worked well :-D
what's your problem??what I agree with or don't agree with is none of your business angry
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by realkingqueen(f): 4:42am On Sep 18, 2016
0079jaBond:

Is it worth it? Thought you'd cover your face and bury your head in shame.
and why the f**k should I do that??cos I see a different meaning from what you guys decide to see?? when you date someone who is successful you are bound to be successful cos he or she will help you achieve your goals after all no one can make it alone in life you need peoples help,people who have already made it(successful people) to help you and its even better when the person you're dating or married to is the one helping you and when I say help I don't mean the monetary aspect..after all this if you still can't comprehend and get what she's trying to say then that's your problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit To Palazio Nightlife, Lagos Nightclub / Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.