Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success (65388 Views)

See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) / See What A Twitter User Said His Girlfriend Made Him Do For 6 Months / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by realkingqueen(f): 4:53am On Sep 18, 2016
jahsson:

wat is dis 1 saying??...
and must you quote me since you don't get me angry
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by realkingqueen(f): 4:58am On Sep 18, 2016
0079jaBond:

you seem to be in the game too
I won't even waste my time on you
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 18, 2016
realkingqueen:
what's your problem??what I agree with or don't agree with is none of your business angry
you this biafran babe... you sha like causing trouble everywhere
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by 0079jaBond(m): 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
realkingqueen:
what's your problem??what I agree with or don't agree with is none of your business angry

Correcting wrong mentalities is my business. Sorry. Wanna fight me now?
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by 0079jaBond(m): 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
realkingqueen:
and why the f**k should I do that??cos I see a different meaning from what you guys decide to see?? when you date someone who is successful you are bound to be successful cos he or she will help you achieve your goals after all no one can make it alone in life you need peoples help,people who have already made it(successful people) to help you and its even better when the person you're dating or married to is the one helping you and when I say help I don't mean the monetary aspect..after all this if you still can't comprehend and get what she's trying to say then that's your problem.

Babe, try to be DIFFERENT! Come on. Would you sacrifice your vjay for one nonsense d*ck just so you could be successful as well?

Check out great women in the world today, even those from Nigeria and tell me where or how 'sexing'/dating helped them.

Biko, you're a beautiful babe; don't give us a wrong impression about yourself. Bikonu
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by 0079jaBond(m): 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
realkingqueen:
I won't even waste my time on you

Like I suggested, just bow down your head if you don't want more hits from me tongue tongue tongue
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Amandachisom: 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
Most of you can obviously not read to save your already pathetic life. I clearly stated that I used to believe otherwise till I met this couple. I clearly stated that they are clients but one other mumbling idiot like the one who came to my wall to take a post his brain can not understand has said I had a three some with the couple. I clearly stated that they are transmitting success and I never stated it was just the man doing so. You do not get to have an opinion about what you do not know about. If you have a problem with women dating successful men you might want to be successful too and stop living on Nairaland being awedumb. As for the gutter rat that copied my post and does not have the common sense to interprete it just to get attention. You are sick. Every time you all move my post here to be mediocre it screams Nigerian problem. If yoy cannot read to understand you might want to go back to primary school.

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Amandachisom: 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
MBkite you might want to go back to primary school since you cannot read. I hope you enjoyed your five mins of fame with my name. dumbass rat.
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Mbkite(m): 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
Amandachisom:
MBkite you might want to go back to primary school since you cannot read. I hope you enjoyed your five mins of fame with my name. dumbass rat.

I am so sorry ma. I didn't mean to paint you black or whatever. I was only trying to sample people's opinion. If you check very well I tried to cover your name. please forgive me.
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by jahsson(m): 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
realkingqueen:
and must you quote me since you don't get me angry

i totally understood wat u wer saying ... Lemme just leave u ... U are already getting enuf from NLanders... grin grin ...
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by realkingqueen(f): 1:34am On Sep 19, 2016
to y'all quoting me,you guys really have to know I'm not like some stupid ass BIMBOs who say stupid things just so you guys can see them as responsible girl,good girl,wife material blah blah blah and maybe ask for their contacts to hook up and like their comments,I don't do that shiit cos I'm not here to look for a husband or boyfriend,I gat one already....so on that note imma be straight with you guys,I'm a very blunt person I say things the way I feel and see it,I don't sugar coat words..now its OK if you don't agree with me and it should also be OK if I don't share in your taughts..now if y'all like quote me from today till tomorrow it WON'T change my opinion and to y'all insulting me just save yourself the stress cos your insults gat nothing on me.
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by realkingqueen(f): 1:50am On Sep 19, 2016
0079jaBond:

Babe, try to be DIFFERENT! Come on. Would you sacrifice your vjay for one nonsense d*ck just so you could be successful as well?

Check out great women in the world today, even those from Nigeria and tell me where or how 'sexing'/dating helped them.

Biko, you're a beautiful babe; don't give us a wrong impression about yourself. Bikou
I'm gonna repeat what I said earlier no one became successfully single handedly, a drop of water doesn't make an ocean..someone has got help you in life to achieve your dreams ..even God doesn't come down to bless you he uses someone to bless you..every successful person has a story and in that story there is someone who they are so grateful came into their life and that's the person God used in blessing them and all I'm saying is its even better when the person who is helping you become successful is someone you're dating or married to in that case you can say the success is sexually transmitted,I really don't get why y'all can't comprehend this,no one is asking anyone to go sleep around to become successful!
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by realkingqueen(f): 1:53am On Sep 19, 2016
jahsson:

i totally understood wat u wer saying ... Lemme just leave u ... U are already getting enuf from NLanders... grin grin ...
lmao..you're gon be a joker if you think the trash you guys spill here affects me in anyway,dude this is social media its nothing to be taken seriously..
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by realkingqueen(f): 1:56am On Sep 19, 2016
0079jaBond:

Like I suggested, just bow down your head if you don't want more hits from me tongue tongue tongue
what do you me by hits?? you are a real clown if you think whatever you said affected me.
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by realkingqueen(f): 2:12am On Sep 19, 2016
0079jaBond:

Correcting wrong mentalities is my business. Sorry. Wanna fight me now?
lol..you take social media too much to heart I doubt if you have a life outside social media..not everyone is gon agree with you and cos someone doesn't agree with doesn't mean the Peron has a wrong mentality but you're too stupid to know that
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by realkingqueen(f): 2:22am On Sep 19, 2016
Amandachisom:
Most of you can obviously not read to save your already pathetic life. I clearly stated that I used to believe otherwise till I met this couple. I clearly stated that they are clients but one other mumbling idiot like the one who came to my wall to take a post his brain can not understand has said I had a three some with the couple. I clearly stated that they are transmitting success and I never stated it was just the man doing so. You do not get to have an opinion about what you do not know about. If you have a problem with women dating successful men you might want to be successful too and stop living on Nairaland being awedumb. As for the gutter rat that copied my post and does not have the common sense to interprete it just to get attention. You are sick. Every time you all move my post here to be mediocre it screams Nigerian problem. If yoy cannot read to understand you might want to go back to primary school.
seriously I just tire for them..I think all this guys have insecurity problem..when they hear stories like this they start throwing insults at the girl who posted without even trying to comprehend the message the girl is trying to pass..if you get so insecure when you hear a girl dating a successful guy then what stops you from working hard and become successful yourself.
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by jahsson(m): 2:27am On Sep 19, 2016
realkingqueen:
lmao..you're gon be a joker if you think the trash you guys spill here affects me in anyway,dude this is social media its nothing to be taken seriously..

for someone who's not taking all d SM rants seriously, u sure do have a lot to say...

wink grin
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by realkingqueen(f): 2:34am On Sep 19, 2016
jahsson:

for someone who's not taking all d SM rants seriously, u sure do have a lot to say...

wink grin
yea I do have a lot to say cos I'm not scared to agree or disagree with something and I don't give a rat's ass if you don't agree with me..as you can see I'm just replying y'all now that's to show you I don't take social media seriously only those who don't have a life outside social take it seriously
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by 0079jaBond(m): 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2016
realkingqueen:
I'm gonna repeat what I said earlier no one became successfully single handedly, a drop of water doesn't make an ocean..someone has got help you in life to achieve your dreams ..even God doesn't come down to bless you he uses someone to bless you..every successful person has a story and in that story there is someone who they are so grateful came into their life and that's the person God used in blessing them and all I'm saying is its even better when the person who is helping you become successful is someone you're dating or married to in that case you can say the success is sexually transmitted,I really don't get why y'all can't comprehend this,no one is asking anyone to go sleep around to become successful!

It seems you've comprehension problems. The lady in question here made mention of sex and success. I mean who in his or her right senses would say that? We're looking at this from the lady's context but obviously, you're trying to tour another part which doesn't add up one bit.

Just have a look at this: "if he can Bleep you, then he can help you. If he can't help you, then why you fucking him?"

My God! Don't you think this lady has suffered from many bad relationships and as a result, she thinks she could make it if she just gets a "bigger" boy? Maybe become a baby mama someday as well. That's the reigning thing, isn't it?

It doesn't make it right even if the lady sighted a couple as an example. I could show you x50 marriages that started this way and now have broken homes and live separated lives. It's really pathetic and it glaringly shows misplaced priorities.

Gosh, realkingqueen I'm done with you. Now you can move outta my mentions. Thank you.
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by 0079jaBond(m): 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
realkingqueen:
what do you me by hits?? you are a real clown if you think whatever you said affected me.

Nope, you don't get the drill. It's just banter. But that's gone sha. Chao!
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by 0079jaBond(m): 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
realkingqueen:
lol..you take social media too much to heart I doubt if you have a life outside social media..not everyone is gon agree with you and cos someone doesn't agree with doesn't mean the Peron has a wrong mentality but you're too stupid to know that

The only thing you've ever said to me are insults. Nothing meaningful to support your views. Doesn't that say so much about you not having a life outside here either?
Besides, I don't engage in being right or wrong. That's just poor for anyone to do. Opposing views in a discuss are what makes it rich. But the thing about yours is, you've left the point and introduced another twist.

Anyway, that's your thinking pattern and I wish you the very best with it.
Since you can't play soft and cool, then au revoir!

Abeg e don do oo. No mention again. Bikonu. Daalu
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by realkingqueen(f): 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
0079jaBond:

It seems you've comprehension problems. The lady in question here made mention of sex and success. I mean who in his or her right senses would say that? We're looking at this from the lady's context but obviously, you're trying to tour another part which doesn't add up one bit.

Just have a look at this: "if he can Bleep you, then he can help you. If he can't help you, then why you fucking him?"

My God! Don't you think this lady has suffered from many bad relationships and as a result, she thinks she could make it if she just gets a "bigger" boy? Maybe become a baby mama someday as well. That's the reigning thing, isn't it?

It doesn't make it right even if the lady sighted a couple as an example. I could show you x50 marriages that started this way and now have broken homes and live separated lives. It's really pathetic and it glaringly shows misplaced priorities.

Gosh, realkingqueen I'm done with you. Now you can move outta my mentions. Thank you.
you're just a poor insecure guy,now f**k outta my mentions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit To Palazio Nightlife, Lagos Nightclub / Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.