Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success (65392 Views)

See What This Facebook User Said About Breast (photo) / See What A Twitter User Said His Girlfriend Made Him Do For 6 Months / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Nobody: 5:27am On Sep 16, 2016
AngelAhnie:
If I talk, some broke guys won't like what I have to saylipsrsealed

Anoda ashawo spotted!!!

2 Likes

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 16, 2016
Una no understand English ke?
The woman is simply saying marry someone who can motivate you to success. Sex no dey marriage? Sex is the most intimate physical activity a couple can have so they must motivate each other positively through it, share positive motivation not STD
Where has the male ego gone sef? No shame again. Even if she meant what you thought she meant, why should a woman even sleep with a pea sized brained failure?....i mean...even if she has okonjo iweala's brain, she is setting herself up for poverty because the man will pull her down all the time
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by mentor40(m): 5:59am On Sep 16, 2016
Wow, see hw the law graduate frm IMO state university lady miss the success frm the man who has been beging her for sex for good 4yrs
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by wizflower(f): 6:00am On Sep 16, 2016
Her name is Maryjane Chinwe Ejifor. Op next time cover her name well
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Uncletony(m): 6:02am On Sep 16, 2016
correct!. But the list is not complete, now let help her name them:
1. Success
2. Gonorrhea
3. Staphilococus
Candidiasis
4. And of course HIV and AIDS.
All these are sexually transmitted.
''if he can Bleep u, he can help u & u can share in his diseseas''
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by misscall247: 6:06am On Sep 16, 2016
nma24:
Lolz... Must you mention my full name? Anyway, there's sense in the post. Don't allow recession cloud your judgement
see anybody with such mentality is a hoe........is just like a gay seein nothing wrong wit gayism

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by godunia(m): 6:12am On Sep 16, 2016
And when you call them prostitute, they will insult your mother. What's the difference between this lady and a prostitute?
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by misscall247: 6:15am On Sep 16, 2016
realkingqueen:
before you guys rain insults on her,when she says "why Bleep him if he cant help you" the "help you" there doesn't entirely mean giving you money like a lot of guys here would like to think,so pls try and get her point before you call her names
See dem

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by jahsson(m): 6:20am On Sep 16, 2016
realkingqueen:
before you guys rain insults on her,when she says "why Bleep him if he cant help you" the "help you" there doesn't entirely mean giving you money like a lot of guys here would like to think,so pls try and get her point before you call her names

wat is dis 1 saying??...

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by val4sure(m): 6:24am On Sep 16, 2016
True talk sha
Visit www.datingcomrade.com for your dating/relationship tips..a home for all.
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Akinaukwa: 6:26am On Sep 16, 2016
Trade by barter advocate.
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by walosky(m): 6:31am On Sep 16, 2016
nma24:
Lolz... Must you mention my full name? Anyway, there's sense in the post. Don't allow recession cloud your judgement
you see! Chidimma and Omata men are like this grin

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Doctorfitz: 6:52am On Sep 16, 2016
VictorRomanov:
That is why an average Nigerian girl would never be taken seriously by an average Nigerian hustling man. with this kind of mind set, u just know they are sex and baby making machines.

did the couple mention that having sex gave one partner sense? And why is it the man that would transmit the success sexually and not the woman? Na only gonorrhea and STDs dem sabi transmit

I wonder wat naija girls eat dat makes them think like GOATS.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by 9jatatafo(m): 6:56am On Sep 16, 2016
The girl's brain needs to wake up from recession

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Obynolee(f): 7:00am On Sep 16, 2016
Abso1uteZero:
I Sight One Ashaw0 On This Thread

I guess you still thinks that ashawo is only female,there are ashawo man and woman,in fact, if there is no ashawo man,there wouldn't be ashawo woman.So,which one do you sight?.
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Lsofdk(m): 7:04am On Sep 16, 2016
telemapreye1:
Gbam! I support her
If you fvck broke men your reasoning will be so broke...but if it's the other way round...Goodluck
undecidedTele et tu'sad
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by AngelAhnie(f): 7:09am On Sep 16, 2016
Eaa247:

Anoda ashawo spotted!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by ruffDiamond: 7:09am On Sep 16, 2016
Lol...I can see many olosho and run gals here be like true talk, ccorrect talk bla bla......
Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by jamespaco(m): 7:22am On Sep 16, 2016
Abi

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by michoim(m): 7:31am On Sep 16, 2016
Satanic agents propagating the philosophy of hell...
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by valentinenkem: 7:31am On Sep 16, 2016
true talk my dear
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Mistermamus(m): 7:32am On Sep 16, 2016
Yung ladies and dere hoe mentality its a pity smh
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by klassic(m): 7:33am On Sep 16, 2016
Some ladies need not ask before their destinies are changed totally or substancially. Even in marriages. If she has good character, good home bringing and can Bleep you right. My dear brothers you will be willing to please her or appreciate her especially when you care so much about her. You will wanna twerk her a bit to suit your taste or look presentable to your friends to boost your ego without her asking.It's just a natural thing.She is being a realist. #Blunt talk.
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by MENTORCH(m): 7:44am On Sep 16, 2016
No smart successful man, can transfer his wealth to you because of sex. What is in your pussy? If you are looking for a man to transfer his success to you by dating or marrying him, you might end up unmarried and broke forever.

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Maxvasia(m): 7:50am On Sep 16, 2016
Spot on!! Thank you LadyF. Soooo, LadyF is a woman like all these oloshos on this thread? Shame on u ppl oo. Thanks again jare LadyF
ladyF:
Hmmmm....wetin person no go see? Why can't they be the ones transmitting the success to their men? Gold diggers spotted! angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Maxvasia(m): 7:53am On Sep 16, 2016
Look, if am a successful man, i will sleep with only ladies in my social class and not ladies like the ones on this thread that want to reap where they did not sow and chop what their fathers could not even afford to give them. None of them will qualify to clean my shoes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 16, 2016
How shallow the minds of many are
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by olumalcolm(m): 8:13am On Sep 16, 2016
I only came to check d names of d pple dat supported d hoe and I noticed d same tin. Shame on dem. Awon were angry

Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Ahmadgani(m): 8:14am On Sep 16, 2016
one of the effect of hunger.... wake up Lady
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by christiengeorge(m): 8:15am On Sep 16, 2016
chimah3:
Lol! Na by so.
why do some ladies believe that it is only the guys who need sex or that dey are doing us a favour by laying with us.she is a disgrace,some naija girls eh
Re: Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 16, 2016
huche:

Only prostitutes think like this. Why havent all the ladies sleeping around become succesful?
She linked it to marriage. I see truth in the marriage aspect where both partners help each other to grow. You guys shouldnt misconstrue my "True" pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.