Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook (138759 Views)

Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? / Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Celebrates His Birthday, See What He Posted On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by HenryThegreat1(m): 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
Udmaster:
Agbor is a dialect. Can an enuani man in Asaba understand Agbor?
A language is a combination of identical dialects.
Agbor is just like Ohafia dialect, Can you hear Ohafia? Ohafia dialect is different from Onitsha own?
Can you hear onitsha dialect? Does it mean that Ohafia and Onitsha man are different tribes?
. Am talking of igbo central language which every typical igbo man understood and speaks.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Igboid: 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
nextstep:

What you've said makes sense. But, as you can see Sir Osadebey himself (an Anioma man from Asaba) recognized the need for a new name to more accurately describe the people of Anioma. You're right it is an Igbo word, no doubt, but that does not translate that the people it describes are Igbo. Just as the word Nigeria (Niger-area) does not mean its people are English.

Lol! The entire people were called Western Igbos by the colonials, then Mid western Igbos and Bendel Igbos.

Dennis Osadebey being a proud Igbo man himself, sought for a better Igbo term for the entire people.

Why would Osadebey who considered himself Igbo, consider his own people non Igbo? Are you listening to yourself at all?

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by chukzyblingz(m): 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
Udmaster:
tell us the relationship btw Dialect and Language?we are waiting.
There is a good reason I asked you to do your research before you quote me. I can explain to you but that will be a very difficult task to someone that doesn't have any idea about this. Even linguists debate about this. The difference between language and dialect doesn't have anything to do with linguistics or language. This is a very wide subject so if you want to get an answer, I suggest you do your research. At least google has made everything easier and cheaper

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by nextstep(m): 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
Udmaster:
And whats the difference between Igbo and ibo?

Some would say that Ibo refers to the people, while Igbo refers to the language. There are also people who would say exactly the opposite. I say there's no difference, as Igbo and Ibo (and indeed Eboe) are both English approximations to the sound that identifies the place and its peoples.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Clairvoyant(m): 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
nextstep:

Africa was once a modern coined name. As was America. As was Nigeria. As was Yoruba at one time. As was Igbo. Why kick up when a new term (50 years old actually) is coined?

About the Anioma man leading the coup... as far as most Nigerian's were and are still concered: "Ibo-speaking means Igbo." This is simply not true. Even Anioma leadership has been awakening to the fact that we are in fact not Igbo. The great irony is that the people who remind us that we are not "true Igbo" are non other than Igbos themselves.

To wit:

Witness how they fled across the Niger and blew up the bridge to leave their so-called "brethren" to be massacered at the hands of the Nigerian side.
Witness how the vast majority of leadership in Igbo matters is from "core Igbo"
Witness the creation of Ebonyi state, rather than Anioma, when Igbos did a backface and withdrew their support for Aniomas at the last moment for political gain.
Witness the arrogance and contempt with which they proclaim themselves and put Anioman's down.

You can't see all these and accept that we're all the same.
brother... Cain actually slained Abel... that does not mean they are not related.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
chimaobinelson:

congratulations sir, you just proven d saying that methuselahs age,dosent corelate with solomons wisdom,
You succesfuly attested that a 32yr old man can reason and spew olios of senile dementia.
you oppose the topic ok,instead of presenting constructive factualities ,u instead vomited streams of contrasting invectives
What concerns peoples origin or geneology with hospitality for crying out loud,
even the most intolerant person can b accomodating,its a human factor

Typical Nigerian fast to critic i didnt oppose the topic i made adjustments

1. Aniomas are good people

2. Other tribes dont see them as outcasts

Majority of my aged friends are Anioma Ibusa How have i offended you ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Byko899(m): 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
who said Anioma is not igbo, Ani simply means land in anmbra Igbo,my part of Igbo calls is Ala,but if you still say ani every one will understand you,the OMA means good or beautifull, in essence anioma means good land or beautiful land, if you want to remove your self from Igbo then first you have to change the name which is already implicating you because future generations will ask serious questions on the origin of the name, the name it self is Igbo,about two villages anambra bears that name, an agbo man can never sale me with his Igbo dialect likewise me can not sale him with my dialect, there is just one Igbo which is igbo ,if you are not Igbo you are not Igbo if you are Igbo you are igbo
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by cyrilamx(m): 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
realkingqueen:
long head idiotz we blame you cos you Yoruba's won't let us be,when you guys start minding you business,we'll stop blaming you,dumb asses
how we they mind your business when you guys are invading their lands daily like bee colonies? How will the descendants of Uthman danfodio mind their business when you so much detest them yet thrive in their lands. These people accommodate you, letting you have the economic power in their communities yet you turn around and hit them below the belt. They will let u alone when you seize to have "Eze ndi' gbo' on their soil. What you can't tolerate don't try to force it on others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by chukzyblingz(m): 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
I'm from Anioma but I can only understand about 50% of Central Igbo. A typical Agbor man doesn't know the meaning of words like Odum, Agu, ichie, gburugburu, ju ese, umu azi, I can go on and on. I sat an Igbo friend down last year and began to ask him the meaning of many Igbo words. I was surprised about how little I know

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Udmaster(m): 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
Shym3xx:

Yes. I kicked the knowledge you need to get into ya thick skull.

Stop trying to claim everyone and stop forcing ya identity on people who have no ancestral connection with you. A lot of those people can trace their ancestral lineage to Bini. So why try to turn them Igbo?

The only reason why Igbos are there in the first place is cos Igbos were slaves everywhere around that axis all the way to present day Rivers. They came as slaves and later outnumbered the indigenous people and later settled there. Why do think Binis call Igbos, "Igbons"? Igbon means slave.

Everything is well documented and I will post excerpts from the accounts of British explorers in the 1800s in the "Liverpool to Onitsha" records. Igbos had the highest population in that axis (or even the whole today's Nigeria) back then and they were about 4milliion. However, the Igbos who weren't in Igboland were slaves in the other places. It is well documented.

So, why would slaves declare their own identity on the people they met there?
Slave trade happened everywhere even in YORUBA LAND, thats why you have yorubas in togo.
Your tribalistic mindset is entering into an emergency stage.
Which one is Igbon?
Hahahahaha. How did Igbon relate here?
Igbo is from NDI GBOO which means Ancient People.. It reflects in our name, Igbokwe- Ndi Gboo kwe,
2. UmuIgbo - Umu Ndi Gboo.
3. Amaigbo- Ama Ndi Gboo etc.
4. Even in Delta we have Igbuzor(ibusa by white men)- Ndi Gboo bi na uzo
Etc. Quit tribalism, it will do you good.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
[quote author=NICENEDU29 post=49387207][/quote]

Don't fight me is it a contest why is your comment filled with strife ? You are from the otherside of the Niger let the Niger settle Niger issues simple. The division has been made from time memorial accept it. Don't quote me again pls
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by nextstep(m): 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
chukzyblingz:
There is a good reason I asked you to do your research before you quote me. I can explain to you but that will be a very difficult task to someone that doesn't have any idea about this. Even linguists debate about this. The difference between language and dialect doesn't have anything to do with linguistics or language. This is a very wide subject so if you want to get an answer, I suggest you do your research. At least google has made everything easier and cheaper

My understanding is that Languages are distinct (and often times unintelligible to each other), while dialect are variations of a language.

E.g. Igbo is a language, and orlu, umuahia, onitsha, enu-ani and ika (arguably) are dialects.
Yoruba is a language, yet ijebu, ilesha, ibadan all speak different dialects of it.

The conflation came about when the Europeans arrogantly called different Nigerian languages dialects simply because they found all the sounds similarly unintelligible. However, if I was to say the same of English, Dutch, and German (or Spanish, French, Catalan, and Portuguese, to make another group) and call them dialects because they do share similar origins and sound alike, they'd be up in arms.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Sultanchidi(m): 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
Igboid:

Lol! Why will you allow any SEner treat you anyhow? Does he have more claim to Igbo than an Anioma man? The first pan Igbo conference on Igbo language held in Asaba in 1906.
When you don't know your history, people tend to push you around.
When next a so called SEner tries to put you down, sit him down and tell him why he is the fake Igbo and not you.
Was Zik not from Onitsha, a town that shares more in common with Anioma than the rest of SE?

In SE we also call each other names, Anambra people are supposed to be ndi agbaenu that loves money and are into rituals, Abakaliki people are supposed to be backward people, Imo people are well "onye imo" which as far as an Anambra supremacist is concerned is a derogatory word. Enugu people are Wawa people.

All those things are little sentiments found all over any ethnic nation, for example in England, th. Southern English consider the Northern English people to be less enlightened than themselves, and find their English accents funny.

I have heard Anioma people tell me that SEners are ritualists, 419ners and greedy people, and that's why they will never accept being kin with us, but when I sit such people down to explain their accusations, they turn out blank.

You don't take those things to heart, people will always be people with their ignorance.
Was Uwaechue not made Ohaneze Ndiigbo president when it was Anioma turn? Today it's Ebonyi turn and Igariwey, and Ebonyi man who most Igbos including me can't even understand the meaning of his name is occupying that Post today.
bt wen ibe kachukwu was made d minister of state for petroleum, wat was d reaction of d easterners? Dey said he is from ika and not an igbo man and therefore fg can't say dat d position is being occupied by an igbo man.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Kenzkenz: 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
The igbo bible and other igbo text books are written in igbo language which all of us read. that same language what's the difference. the yorubas of Togo and co still pay homeage to Yoruba land because they speak that language called Yoruba. is there any text book or bible written in any language called delta igbo. I think no. But if there is let us know

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by cyrilamx(m): 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
realkingqueen:
long head idiotz we blame you cos you Yoruba's won't let us be,when you guys start minding you business,we'll stop blaming you,dumb asses
How we they mind your business when you guys are invading their lands daily like colony of bees? How will the descendants of Uthman dan Fodio mind their business when you so much detest them yet thrive in their lands? These people accommodate you, letting you have the economic power in their communities yet you turn around and hit them below the belt. They will let u alone when you seize to have "Eze ndi' gbo' on their soil. What you can't tolerate don't try to force it on others.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by marshborn(m): 5:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
supersystems:
I disagree with him slightly. As a Niger Deltan Man who travels and interact freely with people from different tribes Have toured and stayed in out 57 cities i think i can say one or two things about Nigeria after over 32 years in Nigeria.

Delta Igbo is a nice descriptive for my ibusa and Anoina brothers. I find them to be very straight forward people in many areas and more straight forward than my other fellow Niger Delta brothers. Infact i'm planning a resettlement i'm heading to Anioma and Ibusa axis cos i see them as a fantastic people. The descriptive gives very good report about the people not a negative one. Trust me my father and mother's side may nto see me for 20 more years ( though they haven't seen me for 20 years now ) but Anioma go see me live. They are a lovely people anyday anytime

The Urhobo's have a split unit and when u see one part you may get an imperfect view about what they think. We dont see Ifeanyi Okowa nor anyone from Asaba or Ibusa as an Igbo we see them as Aniomas who can decide who they are and their identity. Infact if there's going to be a split it wont be typical ndigbo versus urhobos etc. The Aniomas will reserve the full right to be an independent state or align with Ndigbo or The Niger Delta Overall o i'm coolest with Anioma my Urhobo Ijaw can be very sneaky attimes and yes they are my people but anyday anytime Aniomas are good people who should be proud of themselves.

The people who we all are waiting to understand is our Ikwerre people. Perhaps when i make an Ikwerre friend i can understand them beta
The OP said he is igbo, Oya do your worst

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Lovelynature(m): 5:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
We have an Ikwerre family friend, who speaks Igbo fluently, even makes use of some ancient Igbo words isn't too common in Igbo Language these days, except in Igbo Bible. That could be because she's a bit advanced in age. She was once being pressurised to tell me why Ikwerres deny their Igboness, after trying to dodge the questions I threw at her, she started telling me the truth when she saw how serious and determined I was about the whole issue. She said that Ikwerres started denying their Igboness after the civil war, thereby started changing their names, names of their communities by slightly adding or exchanging some words just to give it a different sound. Yet, the Igboness remains obvious. The worst of it all was when they went as far as claiming bini origin. She narrated many things that may take lots of time to type here, and I was very surprised shocked. How can one go as far as denying his identity and claim to originate from elsewhere?

Look deep and you will notice that Ikwerres are from Arochukwu and Orlu"
Udmaster:
And whats the difference between Igbo and ibo?
Abagworo:

Igbo is Ibo just like Agbara is Abara or Okpara is Opara. Autography is different from spoken words and dialects. Writing Orka as Awka only changes its autography but not what it represents nor even pronunciation.
[center][/center]
Igboid:

Afonja, when are you going to reclaim Kwara from your Fulani overlords?
Why are you interested in Igbo man issues? Could this picture explain your demonic attachment to Igbo speaking but oil bearing lands?[/quote[quote author=realkingqueen post=49386333]you actually made no sense and that's because you're a certified dumb ass

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Udmaster(m): 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
chukzyblingz:
I'm from Anioma but I can only understand about 50% of Central Igbo. A typical Agbor man doesn't know the meaning of words like Odum, Agu, ichie, gburugburu, ju ese, umu azi, I can go on and on. I sat an Igbo friend down last year and began to ask him the meaning of many Igbo words. I was surprised about how little I know
the same way an Nnewi, Ohafia, Onitsha, Ezzi etc man can't undertand Central Igbo well because they have their various dialects just like Agbor.
Central Igbo is owned by nobody but formulated by Igbo scholars to implement A linguistic understand between various Igbo dialects Speakers.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by zumbigbo(m): 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
Why wait to Rest in Peace, make we live in peace first!
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by olureignforever: 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
[quote author=realkingqueen post=49385684]lol,you Yoruba's can be really funny,pls what's so great about your Yoruba tribe??[/quote

You'll find out soon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by marshborn(m): 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
Shym3xx:
Why's this clown speaking for everyone, especially when he's from the Igbo part?

I know an Uncle who's from Agboh and he'll scream at you if you ever ask/tell him that he's Igbo. And my ex's mum is also from one of those Bini-Igbo parts and despite having a maiden name that looks Igbo, she doesn't claim it. She always claim Bini migrant lool. But my boy's parents are from the core Igbo parts of Delta and he claims Igbo all the time.

This crackhead just woke up after sniffing cow dung and smoking skunk and decided to pick an identity for everyone. Crazy lool.

So which areas in delta are the "core igbo" parts. Kindly list them.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Fryzi(m): 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
From the Eastern heartland,Imo

Proudly Igbo
Full fledged B.......
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
marshborn:

The OP said he is igbo, Oya do your worst

1990 i understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by kid7soccer(m): 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
It a good post well done
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by FTBOY: 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
okoyelie or whatever you call yourself, you must be very foolish for addressing ikwerre people as lost people. what manner of nonsense is that? one moment, she was advocating the unity of igbos and suddenly some are lost..... what point exactly is she driving at?

dumb ass biatch!! angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Sultanchidi(m): 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
Udmaster:
Slave trade happened everywhere even in YORUBA LAND, thats why you have yorubas in togo.
Your tribalistic mindset is entering into an emergency stage.
Which one is Igbon?
Hahahahaha. How did Igbon relate here?
Igbo is from NDI GBOO which means Ancient People.. It reflects in our name, Igbokwe- Ndi Gboo kwe,
2. UmuIgbo - Umu Ndi Gboo.
3. Amaigbo- Ama Ndi Gboo etc.
4. Even in Delta we have Igbuzor(ibusa by white men)- Ndi Gboo bi na uzo
Etc. Quit tribalism, it will do you good.
pls oh what's d meaning of UMU IDU since u brought up d issue of umuigbo? It simply means children of benin and it's in anioma land. Truth b told some aniomas can trace their origin to d benin Kingdom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Igboid: 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
nextstep:

Africa was once a modern coined name. As was America. As was Nigeria. As was Yoruba at one time. As was Igbo. Why kick up when a new term (50 years old actually) is coined?

About the Anioma man leading the coup... as far as most Nigerian's were and are still concered: "Ibo-speaking means Igbo." This is simply not true. Even Anioma leadership has been awakening to the fact that we are in fact not Igbo. The great irony is that the people who remind us that we are not "true Igbo" are non other than Igbos themselves.

To wit:

Witness how they fled across the Niger and blew up the bridge to leave their so-called "brethren" to be massacered at the hands of the Nigerian side.
Witness how the vast majority of leadership in Igbo matters is from "core Igbo"
Witness the creation of Ebonyi state, rather than Anioma, when Igbos did a backface and withdrew their support for Aniomas at the last moment for political gain.
Witness the arrogance and contempt with which they proclaim themselves and put Anioman's down.

You can't see all these and accept that we're all the same.

Are you serious? You are just reaching for straws. Was it not Achuzia an Asaba son that led the Biafran Army that brought down the Niger bridge?

What Anioma leadership is awakening to the fact that Anioma is not Igbo? Cos the last time I checked, the most prominent Anioma traditional leader is the Asagba of Asaba, and he remains a grand patron of Ohanaeze Ndiigbo and a crusader for Igbo unity.

I don't think you know more about Anioma that the erudite professor of Medicine cum traditional ruler of Asaba himself. So you might as well go and park one place.

As long as the entire Nigeria is concerned, Nzeogwu is an Igbo man, because it serves their purpose of selling the "Igbo coup " propaganda, even though never for once had SEners denied Nzeogwu, despite the fact that we were made to bear the full blunt of his actions.

Can you get me a genuine verifiable document to proof that Ndiigbo jettisoned the Anioma state project in place of Ebonyi state creation?

How can we look down on Anioma and still elected Anioma sons to lead Ohanaeze Ndiigbo and Aka Ikenga, both of which are apex and elitist Igbo organisation?

Nwanne, you are talking off point.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by obyrich(m): 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
blueseacats:
I have come to realize that akwa ibomites are more at peace with igbos than any other riverine tribe. Am, of course very happy about that if it continues that way.

My fellow Igbos are becoming pathetic about trying to merge riverine areas with the mainland igbos, drop this fight and move on to a better goal.

What is a better goal? transforming Igbo land to the technological capital of Africa, form a powerful alliance with akwaibom, not because of oil but because we have enjoyed good friendship with them since the civil war, and we can use their ports as our outlet to the Atlantic and the world at large.
Well said!
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by nextstep(m): 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
Clairvoyant:

brother... Cain actually slained Abel... that does not mean they are not related.. angry

They are related, but (and this is critical), not the same person.
Moreover, if they had descendants, I assume Abel's would be wary of their cousins for a long long time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by chukzyblingz(m): 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
nextstep:

My understanding is that Languages are distinct (and often times unintelligible to each other), while dialect are variations of a language.

E.g. Igbo is a language, and orlu, umuahia, onitsha, enu-ani and ika (arguably) are dialects.
Yoruba is a language, yet ijebu, ilesha, ibadan all speak different dialects of it.

The conflation came around when the Europeans arrogantly called different Nigerian languages dialects simply because they found all the sounds unintelligible. However, if I was to say the same of English, Dutch, and German, and call them dialects (because they do share similar origins and sound alike), they'd be up in arms.
by your explanation, it shows you have a glimpse of my point. To me, the relationship between language and dialects is only a political creation that's why Esan that's not mutually intelligible can be called a language instead of different languages. Even Chinese is made up of different languages all not mutually intelligible. On the other hand, many mutually intelligible dialects in Europe are classified as different languages. This doesn't make sense at all.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Udmaster(m): 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
Sultanchidi:
bt wen ibe kachukwu was made d minister of state for petroleum, wat was d reaction of d easterners? Dey said he is from ika and not an igbo man and therefore fg can't say dat d position is being occupied by an igbo man.
can you give us EVIDENCE of the easterners not happy with the appointment?
Just one evidence.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by LeFreakSoChic(f): 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
cckris:
Even the ones them carry inside belly are coming forth STRONGER.

She looks ratchet AF.
I wonder why y'all must look for a way to drag others into your mess.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply)

Boko Haram Killing Yorubas And Igbos 3-days Expired (pix)! -vanguard Newspaper / Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled / Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.