Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) (40190 Views)

Why Nigerians Are Not ‘feeling’ APC Change – Senator Dino Melaye / 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) / PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by emymeeky: 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
grin
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by kaen1317: 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
Next time you hear change make u ask which type ok. For now u go use your tongue count your teeth

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
Good for you
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by eyeview: 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
I wonder how many years back this APC would have dragged Nigeria by the time they finish. Many people who used to cook with gas and kero now fetch firewood

1 Like

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by Josmila(m): 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
Oh, so he could prep garri in the village and take to the city but he's been doing 'big boy' upandan? What if he's been doing this same thing earlier, does he know how much would have been saved?

Recession....bringing out the best in Nigerians grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by KenModi(m): 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
I jus imagine wetin go happen for 2019 if things continue like dis....

APC I jus dey look una

1 Like

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
ucheokpara100:
him own betta na, atleast him get facebook. what of those wey no get phone to facebook again.
Tell them to go and farm, atleast if they fry and sell like two basin of Garri., the money will be enough to afford a phone that can Facebookcheesy
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by Lukuluku69(m): 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
Why complain about producing your own food? Would you rather buy in the City than make your own Garri? My brother many people want to be able to do what you are complaining about now. Give thanks.
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by viver1: 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
INTROVERT:
He should sell some of the garri and eat the rest. life goes ON.
It's not like most people don't kw hw to do this. BT d pains u will go tru after processing d garri. u will spend more money buying drugs to treat urself. wen u check time, cost, stress etc, u go tru, it's beta u find small money n buy Garry.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by emmasege: 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
dat9jaguy:
This is what change is about.
On a personal level,what you can produce,no need going outside to buy.Use that money for other productive things.
At national level,what we can produce locally,no need going outside to buy(importation).

That guy is unwittingly selling Buhari's message meanwhile he thinks he is insulting the government.
If this is what change is all about, may you experience such in Jesus name or in the name of whatever you believe.

A man is expected to farm and harvest his products, for his wife/women to process for onward transport to the market. You should know that he's doing this to maximise the little gain on that cassava product.

This reminds me of a story told by a university professor. He said he planted cassava in the Abacha days, while his wife was the one frying and she would be the one taking it to the market for sale. Our country is drifting backwards, thanks to Abacha's senior brother (Buhari) and some people are hailing such backward change. I guess majority of these folks were either too young or not yet born from 1983-85 when the clueless man took us back to experience the first recession, to 1993-98 when his brother continued with what he started. I guess the clueless man is back to complete what IBB and death didn't allow him and his brother (respectively) complete in their first coming.

GOD IS ON THE THRONE AND HE HEARS OUR DEEPEST SIGHS, LET ALONE OUR CRIES.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by Tokety7: 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
Just another inconsequential ibotic ipobian nonentity.
NEXT.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by bjoyoyo99: 2:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
he had as they said "GO BACK TO FARM"
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by anonimi: 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
INTROVERT:
He should sell some of the garri and eat the rest. life goes ON.
Here she is doing what she know how to do best.
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by jrusky(m): 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hahahahaha nice one so your eyes has finally cleared, Glory be to God one of them eyes has being cleared.

Bro more is loading thank your God you still has Gari to fry some will soon started frying their cloths and shoes. When a foolish man goes to market and sell his cow and ends up using the money to buy fowl this is what he will get. In life people pray for forwardness but under APC satanic govt its backwardness.

People pray in life for breakthrough but under APC demonic govt its breakdown in fact breakpieces. Nice one next time Nigerians will not think like a fool before making a choice of leader. APC haS arrest everybody and no one else to arrest again just to cover their shame they turned on PEJ and I'm so sure after PEJ it will be individual they have tried Bloggers it does not work, they wanted to slam journalist it does not work the next agenda is to round people up arrest them and say EFCC is investigating.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by MadCow1: 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
I grew up in a household that grew its own meat (Poultry, ducks and goats), planted our own food (vegetables, water leaves, cassava, Bitter Lef, Scent leaves (Nchi anwu), Curry leaves, Plantain, e.t.c.., planted our our fruits like coconuts, paw-paw, avocado and native pear.

First of all.. I have tied garri and can tell you this nigger is stunting..

I have also fried Garri and can tell you this biitchass is also styling. The biitch is using a stick when the main utensil used to stir the garri is on the floor next to him.

This biitch nigga is nothing but an Instagram hoe taking pictures and mentioning President Buhari to get some likes, retweets, favs and all that other bullshit. angry

Fhuck this biitchass Nigga and long live President Muhammadu Buhari.. President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by bobbybrown007: 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
saints2:
For this young man, he's displeased with the present government over the untold hardship in the country caused by the stable economy. According to him, he now produces Garri in his village in Abia state (something he had not for over 20 years) which is due to the lack of funds to feed himself.
He took to his Facebook page few hours ago to vent his anger online. See below;

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/09/apc-is-fantastically-corrupt-party-man.html
ok but he should be very nice for him to send some for me too
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by Reptyle(m): 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2016
saints2:
For this young man, he's displeased with the present government over the untold hardship in the country caused by the stable economy. According to him, he now produces Garri in his village in Abia state (something he had not for over 20 years) which is due to the lack of funds to feed himself.
He took to his Facebook page few hours ago to vent his anger online. See below;

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/09/apc-is-fantastically-corrupt-party-man.html

Since when did it become so bad to produce what you consume?

If you ask me, I would say this is actually a silver lining to the parlous state of the economy.

I wish I had the time and the space to farm and produce vegetables and livestock.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by wristbangle: 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2016
I see nothing wrong with this occupation of his.
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by KenModi(m): 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
Caringguy:
Tell them to go and farm, atleast if they fry and sell like two basin of Garri., the money will be enough to afford a phone that can Facebookcheesy

Mr. "How to get a phone through frying and sale of garri".....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by Taryur3(m): 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
Lols...the change begins from you.na Osinbajo...pain me pass.as a pastor DT doesn't keep to promise.he forgot there is God.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by anonimi: 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
Tokety7:
Just another inconsequential ibotic ipobian nonentity.
NEXT.

Is that why your "only saviour" and his Vacant Pastor (VP) are collecting hardship allowance while hard working civil servants are paid on N18,000 minimum wage
Bunch of All ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC hypocrites.

AxeurdaddyIX:
– A recent report of the salaries and emolument for public office holder in the executive arm shows that only President Muhammadu Buhari and his vice Yemi Osinbajo receive hardship allowance

– This hardship allowance is pegged at 50% of the annual basic salary for the president and the vice president

A recent report of the salaries and emolument for public office holder in the executive arm shows that only President Muhammadu Buhari and his vice Yemi Osinbajo receive hardship allowance.

The report, an excerpt from the remuneration for public office holders as approved by the Revenue Mobilization, Allocation and Fiscal Commission (RMAFC) and compiled by the Economic Confidential, a financial magazine shows that President Buhari and vice president Osinbajo enjoys 50% of the annual basic salaries as hardship allowance.

A breakdown of the report shows that President Buhari receives an annual basic salary of N3.51m; Osinbajo receives N3.03m, while ministers, secretary to the government of the federation, head of service and chairmen of boards of statutory agencies go home with N2.02m annually.

This means, the president and his vice receives N1.75 million and N1.52 million as hardship allowance.

https://www.naij.com/972507-recession-nigerians-suffer-buhari-osinbajo-receives-hardship-allowance.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4253169_vllkyt6hq9frgq1fm_3ac15327_jpeg5b154bab5a5f781d6200c99573cabd85

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by emamos: 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
faitheverest:
Reserving my comment joor
you have nothing to say
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by HMZi: 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
Sh..t...
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
dat9jaguy:
This is what change is about.
On a personal level,what you can produce,no need going outside to buy.Use that money for other productive things.
At national level,what we can produce locally,no need going outside to buy(importation).

That guy is unwittingly selling Buhari's message meanwhile he thinks he is insulting the government.
APC has reduced us to the point of bare sustenance , their solutions for everything is that we go back to farm , what next? trade by barter, so our future neurosurgeons, inventors and creators should turn farmers... we did not vote for this mypoism..if u do not have lofty ambitions for yourselves, do not force your lack of ambition on us

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by anonimi: 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
eyeview:
I wonder how many years back this APC would have dragged Nigeria by the time they finish. Many people who used to cook with gas and kero now fetch firewood

35 years, to be precise.
2019-1984.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3515036_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
ok,, undecided
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by jrusky(m): 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
MadCow1:
I grew up in a household that grew its own meat (Poultry, ducks and goats), planted our own food (vegetables, water leaves, cassava, Bitter Lef, Scent leaves (Nchi anwu), Curry leaves, Plantain, e.t.c.., planted our our fruits like coconuts, paw-paw, avocado and native pear.

First of all.. I have tied garri and can tell you this nigger is stunting..

I have also fried Garri and can tell you this biitchass is also styling.

This biitch nigga is nothing but an Instagram hoe taking pictures and mentioning President Buhari to get some likes, retweets, favs and all that other bullshit. angry

Fhuck this biitchass Nigga and long live President Muhammadu Buhari.. President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Truth is always bitter but bro check yourself don't be lopsided in your thinking and get what the poor man is saying ok. Fayose spoke yesterday people like you jumped on him but what Fayose said was absolute truth nothing but the truth when a "leader lack sense, focus and allow party affiliation, religion bigotry and tribal sentiment to killed his brain not to see what people are saying for him to get better hands to work with him to safe Nigeria and his head rather than picking the highest noise makers during election to man a wrong portfolio bro Buhari will fail till eternity unless he listen to real people advise, take it or live it. The work Phuck you used above is uncalled for its buhari that need to be scolded for being to selfish and too rigid in the face of this nation economy collapsing daily. Wake up bro!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by samuelchimmy(m): 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
aye'jeka Maru ndi akwa shiri'ike nu Ukwu
it is time to separate the lazy ones from the hardworking....
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by AntiWailer: 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
Fry your Garri well.

You have capacity to fry gar you day enter Lagos to compete with boys for chips.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Leads Worship Session In Church (Photos) / 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit / Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.