Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) (40189 Views)

Why Nigerians Are Not ‘feeling’ APC Change – Senator Dino Melaye / 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) / PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by dat9jaguy(m): 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
Pavarottii:

So why do we go to school and crack our heads to study courses like Medicine, Law, Engineering, Sciences, Arts courses. We would av just started frying garri and planting after primary school.

Guy are you for real
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by dat9jaguy(m): 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
Positiveminds:

Oga I do not agree with your jaundiced sense of reasoning. That man should ordinarily should have channelled his energy to other productive activities in which he has comparative advantage. That would have given him more income. But that is not possible because of this struggle for survival caused by man-made recession.Buhari has inflicted so much pains on Nigerians.

Mr lecturer pls tell me if what he was doing is unproductive .
So much words little sense.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by daryoor03(m): 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
Buhari again.
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by dat9jaguy(m): 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
kenchylala:

How much did he save?!?? Would dat help with transportation or school fees or hostipal bills? Do u know the side effects n health issues,

I don't have an answer to these your questions ,pls enlighten me lipsrsealed
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by StephanieLuv(f): 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
dat9jaguy:

You that is okay continue buying what you can produce,na your pocket go hear am.

So in your right sense that's how China/India became financial power house because every body went into crude way of farming. Have you ever heard about mechanized farming by providing jobs and providing funding for local farmers.

Like i said earlier on are you okay at all.
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by dat9jaguy(m): 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
StephanieLuv:

So in your right sense that's how China/India became financial power house because every body went into crude way of farming. Have you ever heard about mechanized farming by providing jobs and providing funding for local farmers.

Like i said earlier on are you okay at all.

Yes China,India and any other country you want to mention all looked inwards before they became what they are today.
Like i said earlier you that is okay see the rubbish you are posting here.
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by StephanieLuv(f): 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
dat9jaguy:

Yes China,India and any other country you want to mention all looked inwards before they became what they are today.
Like i said earlier you that is okay see the rubbish you are posting here.

I pity your parents, they wasted there energy on you since you lack reasoning. Inwards have you ever tried to get loan in any of the banks to fund a company, inwards do you know the cost of making farming a successful business.

You are minor and a very sick, stupid one. Bye bye.
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by dat9jaguy(m): 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
StephanieLuv:

I pity your parents, they wasted there energy on you since you lack reasoning. Inwards have you ever tried to get loan in any of the banks to fund a company, inwards do you know the cost of making farming a successful business.

From your replies we know who is childish ,sick and stupid.
Cheers,bye.
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by meccuno: 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
StephanieLuv:

grin That's what you call descriptive essay!!
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by olutayo288: 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2016
dat9jaguy:
This is what change is about.
On a personal level,what you can produce,no need going outside to buy.Use that money for other productive things.
At national level,what we can produce locally,no need going outside to buy(importation).

That guy is unwittingly selling Buhari's message meanwhile he thinks he is insulting the government.
To the zomby like you, when the bank worker goes home, when the factory worker goes home, when the oil worker goes home, when every worker who contributes to the national economy stops work, then Buhari will become the winner. Very foolish .
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by fakati(m): 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
Bia this is not suicide as you you can see you have your cassava and all it takes you to produce that garri by yourself better thank God bro.
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by Mrjo(m): 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
not4sure:
See him if not because of recession Did he ever know he can be able to get paid for frying garri he should thank God he can make cool cash from it
hw much did u think that is?
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by Mrjo(m): 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
cardoctor:
That's what the CHANGE is about. Stop waiting for PMB to spoon feed you when you can do it yourself. This man cant be contemplating suicide while opportunities abound.
that means u will soon join him
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by Truly1: 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
CSTR2:
They should vote the govt out by 2019. I would be disappointed if buhari gets up to 1% votes in the south east.
Did you wailing wailers vote for him in 2015? Pls tell that to the mountains!
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by GoodSide: 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2016
my picker don run with my 2m
street don cast
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
freshcvvs:

Before now, how many of you were actually using your "certificate" to work?

How many people worked as a round peg in a round hole?
Thank God u said b4 now; that answers it all.
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
dat9jaguy:

Guy are you for real
Yeah
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by freshcvvs: 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
Pavarottii:

Thank God u said b4 now; that answers it all.

Read again but slowly!
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by nijanigga: 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
yeye people, when Gej and co were looting, you were happy and eating your future, but now that foul yansh is opened wide, you also expect life to be good. You can't eat your cake and have it.
What most Nigerians don't know is that for any progress to be made you will have to go back to the drawing board and change course.
When I was telling them 2 years ago that oil become useless they shouted me down.Oil account for 90% of Nigeria's income and now sells for < $50/barrel and militants are blowing up oil pipelines meaning less income for Nigeria.
Frying that garri is starting point and going forward? you must all learn to be PRODUCTIVE and not just CONSUMERS.
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by dat9jaguy(m): 11:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
olutayo288:
To the zomby like you, when the bank worker goes home, when the factory worker goes home, when the oil worker goes home, when every worker who contributes to the national economy stops work, then Buhari will become the winner. Very foolish .

You are not making sense.
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by naxman(m): 7:47am On Sep 20, 2016
I don't knw why some Nigerians see working as suffering.... to the extend of seeing it as a suicide. May God help us
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by Zedoo(m): 9:02am On Sep 20, 2016
Nigerians are dumb beyond redemption.....

Look if everybody starts frying/making his own goods then you all wont even be here on NL. You are will own your own gadamn forum and try to make money for yourselves instead of putting into another person's pocket......

This young man could be developing apps, creating new ideas that could be lucrative in the modern world and you are clapping that harshness drove him to fry garri....

Most of you can't even fry plantain....

He has every right to insult this govt and those of you who voted it in.....

Yea it could be a blessing in disguise but It could also be a long painful endless life of suffering.....

Stop trying to get philosophical....

You dey office dey type "the economy has taught you self sufficiency", is this young man not better than your "i-work-for-someone-else" ass? Oh please.....

Worst part you will still not patronize him if you saw him, you will go searching for the more "assorted" foods ... You have no right to laugh at him......

To the young man Baba chill na Baba God get ya back nuthjbg dey happen....by the tym you own industry Dem go still dey knot tie dey carry file dey pursue illusive salary....
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by Zedoo(m): 9:03am On Sep 20, 2016
dat9jaguy:

You are not making sense.

He/she actually made sense.
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by dat9jaguy(m): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2016
Zedoo:

He/she actually made sense.

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Leads Worship Session In Church (Photos) / 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit / Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo Iweala On Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.