Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) (40194 Views)

Why Nigerians Are Not ‘feeling’ APC Change – Senator Dino Melaye / 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) / PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
we need more garri in the city.
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
dat9jaguy:
This is what change is about.
On a personal level,what you can produce,no need going outside to buy.Use that money for other productive things.
At national level,what we can produce locally,no need going outside to buy(importation).

That guy is unwittingly selling Buhari's message meanwhile he thinks he is insulting the government.
So why do we go to school and crack our heads to study courses like Medicine, Law, Engineering, Sciences, Arts courses. We would av just started frying garri and planting after primary school.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by ifenes(m): 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
Being self sufficient is the change Nigeria needs.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by samuelchimmy(m): 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
aye'jeka Maru ndi akwa shiri'ike nu Ukwu
it is time to separate the lazy ones from the hardworking....
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by pxDharniel(m): 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
ehie:
APC has reduced us to the point of bare sustenance , their solutions for everything is that we go back to farm , what next? trade by barter, so our future neurosurgeons, inventors and creators should turn farmers... we did not vote for this mypoicism..if u do not have lofty ambitions for yourselves, do not force your lack of ambition on us

Thank you jare. I was about to reply the guy when I saw your apt comment.

if everyone goes to farm and produce enough to feed himself, who will now buy the rest? This people want to take us many centuries backward to the era of trade by barter

Buhari and co are on hardship allowance yet some wretched zombies here are trying so hard to defend his incompetence. Smh
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by DerrickzB: 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
disneyjdkeyz:
Everybody going back to their root That's why I love this government

That's u love d backwards movement of these government?... D world is getting globalized n modernized for christ sake... Gej was right after all... go n turn to farmer na
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by Positiveminds(m): 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
dat9jaguy:
On a personal level,what you can produce,no need going outside to buy.Use that money for other productive things.
At national level,what we can produce locally,no need going outside to buy(importation).

That guy is unwittingly selling Buhari's message meanwhile he thinks he is insulting the government.

Oga I do not agree with your jaundiced sense of reasoning. That man should ordinarily should have channelled his energy to other productive activities in which he has comparative advantage. That would have given him more income. But that is not possible because of this struggle for survival caused by man-made recession.Buhari has inflicted so much pains on Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
ehie:
APC has reduced us to the point of bare sustenance , their solutions for everything is that we go back to farm , what next? trade by barter, so our future neurosurgeons, inventors and creators should turn farmers... we did not vote for this mypoism..if u do not have lofty ambitions for yourselves, do not force your lack of ambition on us

you are in Africa man not western world.
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
Positiveminds:

Oga I do not agree with your jaundiced sense of reasoning. That man should ordinarily should have channelled his energy to other productive activities in which he has comparative advantage. That would have given him more income. But that is not possible because of this struggle for survival caused by man-made recession.Buhari has inflicted so much pains on Nigerians.

OK garri production doesn't make someone rich abi?
he should be picking the money on the floor na.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by ogene007: 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
disneyjdkeyz:
Everybody going back to their root That's why I love this government
I'm sure you don't pay the bills, someone else does it for you. Your comment shows just how old you are.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
ifenes:
Being self sufficient is the change Nigeria needs.
so you accept the fact that in the 21st centuary, aall Nigeria has to offer the world is to put our hoes on our necks, wait for the weather , eat, shyte and die....there gotto be more to life than this, what about being an IT hub, what about being an education magnet, what about inventing cancer eradicating drugs like CUBA just did, is this all APC can offer, then how can we get the lands, or should we go back to the era of serfdoom where men will be bond for generations, so we can till , pay half tothe owner of the lands and sustain our families with the rest, is yes.. i rebuke you and your government who came to subject us into enternal servitude, it will not happen in Jesus Name, rather it is you people who will die destitute

1 Like

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by ifenes(m): 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
ehie:
so you accept the fact that in the 21st centuary, aall Nigeria has to offer the world is to put our hoes on our necks, wait for the weather , eat and die....

You have always been a consumer nation. The true wealth of a nation is the amount of skills and talent of her citizens. You cannot keep buying every thing from others, you need to have yours too. Nigeria doesn't have the money anymore. It's time to look inward and the earlier the better or hunger won't be funny

Nigeria need to focus on spending less and creating more locally. Your economy will go burst if you don't.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by kenchylala: 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
dat9jaguy:

How much did he save?!?? Would dat help with transportation or school fees or hostipal bills? Do u know the side effects n health issues,

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by Pavore9: 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
samuelchimmy:
aye'jeka Maru ndi akwa shiri'ike nu Ukwu

it is time to separate the lazy ones from the hardworking....

Sounding like someone from Enugu! cheesy

Can't grasp why the guy is groaning over producing his own food! No matter how hard things may be now, there are so many opportunities lying dormant!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by MadCow1: 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
jrusky:

Truth is always bitter but bro check yourself don't be lopsided in your thinking and get what the poor man is saying ok. Fayose spoke yesterday people like you jumped on him but what Fayose said was absolute truth nothing but the truth when a "leader lack sense, focus and allow party affiliation, religion bigotry and tribal sentiment to killed his brain not to see what people are saying for him to get better hands to work with him to safe Nigeria and his head rather than picking the highest noise makers during election to man a wrong portfolio bro Buhari will fail till eternity unless he listen to real people advise, take it or live it. The work Phuck you used above is uncalled for its buhari that need to be scolded for being to selfish and too rigid in the face of this nation economy collapsing daily. Wake up bro!!!

First of all, you dont know me or people like me so don't try to act all familiar. angry angry angry angry

You quote Fayose (referencing him as 'real People') telling us about whats wrong with the country yet can't figure out whats wrong in Ekiti State for which he needed Federal Government bailout to pay salaries..

Like I said, 'Fhuck that Nigga'.. People are struggling and I know thats a fact, but these cheapass instagram and facebook gimmicks are getting out of hands. That fhuck Boy is lucky he has land to farm cassava, what about those who don't? angry He is making frying Garri look like a dirty job yet would price the Market woman selling the garri down to change.

And Nigeria has been fhucked way before the President entered into office. The fhuckery that is Nigeria predates even Jonathan. We are in this situation because the price of oil has fallen and we have no other export to earn FX. That is the simple and short of it. SO unless you have an idea how to push oil prices to 95USD per barrel then you are blowing smoke.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by lancee(m): 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
grin Naija

1 Like

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by ifenes(m): 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
ehie:
so you accept the fact that in the 21st centuary, aall Nigeria has to offer the world is to put our hoes on our necks, wait for the weather , eat, shyte and die....there gotto be more to life than this, what about being an IT hub, what about being an education magnet, what about inventing cancer eradicating drugs like CUBA just did, is this all APC can offer, then how can we get the lands, or should we go back to the era of serfdoom where men will be bond for generations, so we can till , pay half tothe owner of the lands and sustain our families with the rest, is yes.. i rebuke you and your government who came to subject us into enternal servitude, it will not happen in Jesus Name, rather it is you people who will die destitute

You are a mirror of your govt. Bihari is doing the right thing by shutting down importation and dependant on crude oil. Only the wise will understand this. You need to create jobs amongst yourselves. You cannot rely on the Chinese for road constructions. Embrace reality for once.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
ifenes:

You have always been a consumer nation. The true wealth of a nation is the amount of skills and talent of her citizens. You cannot keep buying every thing from others, you need to have yours too. Nigeria doesn't have the money anymore. It's time to look inward and the earlier the better or hunger won't be funny

Nigeria need to focus on spending less and creating more locally. Your economy will go burst if you don't.
same old wods parroting words that have become cliches, ok now we want to produce, generate 10,000 mw, then tell FIRS to grant me tax waivers so in order to aid my SME, while you at it, put laws in order so that Banks can inject money into SME, oh yes ist my fault that the cost of creations are 300% in Nigeria than in other African Countries, go to Cotonu and ask how they run their countries by being an export hub, go and ask Ghana why their industries are growing when they grant exporters tax waivers, or go to Togo when you tell me how you will magically wave a wand and make the environment manufacturing friendly, then talk

1 Like

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by samadexextral: 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
If every Nigerian take farming important, we would have move beyond this level. Indeed we the change of thinking. Don't be left out. God bless Naija.
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by michoim(m): 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
He lacks understanding. Blame PDP for the country woes.
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
dat9jaguy:

can buhari as well stop lavishing millions of Naira on his medical tour we have doctors here who can attend to his numerous health issues, the change suppose to start with him... why are u rejoicing look around ur environment and tell me this is the kind of ur children will be proud of, sentiment always becloud our judgement that's why we vote along ethnic lines without minding if the person is capable of leading UA to the dream land.... patience patience patience till when what of his numerous travels abroad what of the currency swap deal with republic of China I haven't see it effect in our economy, the old an should stop junketing from one con3 to another and focus on how to return Nigeria the way previous government handed it over to him, Buhari is a disaster, he lack the zeal to take this country to the great height, he lack the knowledge and will power, he is not ready to. lead this great con3, just that he is power hungry ,power drunk to come and steal what he couldn't do during his military day as head of state, buhari is just a punishment from God so we can return back to him, this is not the kind of environment I wish my children to grown, con3 full of hunger suffering and lack of vision... seems like the old man gonna abandon his change mantra, imaging prof OSIBANDE asking us what we can do for our government, how do u expect hungry man to think like normal person,we Nigerians are too lazy to act, make dem run dis kinde government for one of this Arabians or world 1st con3 and see mass protests and possible civilian coup d'etat and revolution... but for here Nigeria nah another ball game, give some Zombies biscuits Money they are to annihilate any opposition that stand on his way... I pity the future Generation yet to born

1 Like

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by chachanga: 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
StephanieLuv:

Are you okay

Steph, easy dis afternoon, no let their stupidity make you commit o.

Thank God the mumu boy nor dey near your side, e fit don dey find missing 'teeth' now grin grin.

ArabMopol:
can buhari as well stop lavishing millions of Naira on his medical tour we have doctors here who can attend to his numerous health issues, the change suppose to start with him... why are u rejoicing look around ur environment and tell me this is the kind of ur children will be proud of, sentiment always becloud our judgement that's why we vote along ethnic lines without minding if the person is capable of leading UA to the dream land.... patience patience patience till when what of his numerous travels abroad what of the currency swap deal with republic of China I haven't see it effect in our economy, the old an should stop junketing from one con3 to another and focus on how to return Nigeria the way previous government handed it over to him, Buhari is a disaster, he lack the zeal to take this country to the great height, he lack the knowledge and will power, he is not ready to. lead this great con3, just that he is power hungry ,power drunk to come and steal what he couldn't do during his military day as head of state, buhari is just a punishment from God so we can return back to him, this is not the kind of environment I wish my children to grown, con3 full of hunger suffering and lack of vision... seems like the old man gonna abandon his change mantra, imaging prof OSIBANDE asking us what we can do for our government, how do u expect hungry man to think like normal person,we Nigerians are too lazy to act, make dem run dis kinde government for one of this Arabians or world 1st con3 and see mass protests and possible civilian coup d'etat and revolution... but for here Nigeria nah another ball game, give some Zombies biscuits Money they are to annihilate any opposition that stand on his way... I pity the future Generation yet to born

Leave the id10ts. when other countries are being left better-off by their governments, they're celebrating being pushed to endangered status by their dullards, thieves and naive management teams. They've been brainwashed with the need for their lives to be destroyed before "things-get-better", zombies!

They deny the fact that they voted in a clueless, inept and confused rag-tag bunch of failures, retardeens and incompetents whose forte is misinformation, noise-making, blame-laying and "skilled-theft"! Lai's mohammed has rewired their minds to selective reasoning levels only, the dummies. They kept shouting PDP upandan while using pdp's structures, stealing plans and policies already on-ground and dubbing as theirs, hopeless mofos. Tinubu's herbalist tried I swear. The widespread delusion in the land with people reasoning arsss-backwards is enough a testimony to the guy's prowess.

They refused to admit that these guys are learners including the ex-governors and even most of them are not qualified for those appointments hence their lack of mental flexibility and capacity in quickly coming up with timely solutions to challenges that have been germane to the country for years up till now. Or are they strangers to this environment?

Why would people like kachikwu, fashola etc be complaining so much now when they grew they grew their political and public service careers through the ranks in the Nigerian socioeconomic and political system? Lack of preparation, misplaced priorities, wrong appointments after a callously crass wastage of the first precious months of the administration in power with just only an oldf0olish buffoon left in the powerHouse of the country's econo-political destiny. And what could he do but screw up. An old old-gay mummified zombie relic!

While conspiring all over the place with south-wewst's frog-eyes Tinubu, they had the balls to be pulling out lies and bogus promises out of their hairy arsses meanwhile they had no plan for blueprints for:
- pre-planned financial and economic sector policy frameworks ,
- Turnaround incentives; no growth & sustainability strategies for the areas wherein we were already be-deviled by challenges as a nation e.g. oil&gas sector with the subsidy/cabals stress, union wahala, public sector bloat reduction and streamlining for better performance and less cost etc.
- no appreciation of issues already on ground like the need for fair resource control, return to true federalism (Confab reports), transparent public service reform, sensible private sector growth policies and high-impact manufacturing sector aids and sustainability incentives
- nothing in their brain about the need for short/mid&long-term regional development frameworks the 6 geopolitical zones of the country

They felt they could thrive in the governance of a 21st century Nigeria with media commonsense and buharinomics, they are the real idi0ts that people call them!
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by ifenes(m): 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
ehie:
same old wods parroting words that have become cliches, ok now we want to produce, generate 10,000 mw, then tell FIRS to grant me tax waivers so in order to aid my SME, while you at it, put laws in order so that Banks can inject money into SME, oh yes ist my fault that the cost of creations are 300% in Nigeria than in other African Countries, go to Cotonu and ask how they run their countries by being an export hub, go and ask Ghana why their industries are growing when they grant exporters tax waivers, or go to Togo when you tell me how you will magically wave a wand and make the environment manufacturing friendly, then talk

The countries you mentioned are no better than Nigeria. Importation and exportation need to be at equilibrium. The scale needs to be balanced for economy growth. You cannot keep importing everything including light bulbs. Tell me 10 items Nigeria produce to export, or for local use?

Anyway change should start with you.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
INTROVERT:
He should sell some of the garri and eat the rest. life goes ON.
..... Gbammm !!! Meanwhile Prof PAT send am message grin grin grin

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
ifenes:

You are a mirror of your govt. Bihari is doing the right thing by shutting down importation and dependant on crude oil. Only the wise will understand this. You need to create jobs amongst yourselves. You cannot rely on the Chinese for road constructions. Embrace reality for once.
Consumer nation....bla bla bla... same old words from intellectually lazy sycophant, didn't APC know e were a consumer nation before they took over power, now they are all over faces complaining and complaining while people are dying, if tehy cannot stand the heat they should get he hell out of the kitchen....useless government who do not know their left from their right

1 Like

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by obidialectics: 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
at least he owns land to cultivate cassava. I wish to start frying, but have not access to land.
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by medeay(m): 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
There is no need..... wait there and let Federal Government come fry the Garri for you na. Lazy bone
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by ifenes(m): 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
ehie:
Consumer nation....bla bla bla... same old words from intellectually lazy sycophant, didn't APC know e were a consumer nation before they took over power, now they are all over faces complaining and complaining while people are dying, if tehy cannot stand the heat they should get he hell out of the kitchen....useless government who do not know their left from their right

To get positive you must think positive. Complaining all the time will not provide a solution. Change starts with me. I think positive of Nigerian Govt and a positive outcome is what I will experience. I won't complain, I would rather help them achieve the change we all need.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by greatermax77(m): 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
BUHARI & APC GOVERNMENT HAVE CHANGED THE VISION OF NIGERIAN YOUTHS
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
MadCow1:
I grew up in a household that grew its own meat (Poultry, ducks and goats), planted our own food (vegetables, water leaves, cassava, Bitter Lef, Scent leaves (Nchi anwu), Curry leaves, Plantain, e.t.c.., planted our our fruits like coconuts, paw-paw, avocado and native pear.

First of all.. I have tied garri and can tell you this nigger is stunting..

I have also fried Garri and can tell you this biitchass is also styling. The biitch is using a stick when the main utensil used to stir the garri is on the floor next to him.

This biitch nigga is nothing but an Instagram hoe taking pictures and mentioning President Buhari to get some likes, retweets, favs and all that other bullshit. angry

Fhuck this biitchass Nigga and long live President Muhammadu Buhari.. President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Nwanna, onwediri ife Buhari na-enye gi special? Nwoke appasitaro anything ma mgbe obuna you'll be hailing him. Odi ka ana-ere akpa rice N7,5000 na side unu smiley Obuzikwa ofu Nigeria na anyi ncha no?
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by adatemi: 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
And what's wrong with drinking Gari? People shouldn't stop associating Gari with Poverty! My daughter's favorite African food is Gari. Dare not travel back from Nigeria without it. There are some people @ the hospital who are force feed thru tube.
Let's be grateful to God!
Re: Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) by StephanieLuv(f): 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
chachanga:

Steph, easy dis afternoon, no let their stupidity make you commit o.

Thank God the mumu boy nor dey near your side, e fit don dey find missing 'teeth' now grin grin.

lol....you are right my dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President-Elect Bola Tinubu Casts His Vote (Photos) / ‘I Disappointed Myself’: Fani-kayode Apologises For Harassing Journalist / INEC Resumes Results Collation In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.