Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,571 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) (74943 Views)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 12:02am On Sep 21, 2016
See as the girl resemble "Abokiii" undecided
Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by justmenoni: 12:03am On Sep 21, 2016
I like the pastor's tie sha, it's too small
Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by Zubex1: 12:11am On Sep 21, 2016
Metchew...Spiritual konji..
Lolz
Tongues #Out
Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by swaz(m): 12:15am On Sep 21, 2016
The title of the news should be A FAKE NAIROBI PASTOR SHARE'S THE SEX PICTURE OF HIM AND A LADY not Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos)
NAIRALAND IS MORE OF ANTI-CHRISTAINS
Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by jamesynation007(m): 2:54am On Sep 21, 2016
see him dog face..na diz kind man dey say mk pple sabi sow seed...just passing anyway cool
Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by mids(m): 4:14am On Sep 21, 2016
end time pastor
Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 5:46am On Sep 21, 2016
The girl sef no fine
Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by jtwest(m): 5:57am On Sep 21, 2016
kenonze:
grin
Nigerians are always worried with things that happened in Kenya
Kikikikikiki we are our brother's keeper, in this case.........stepbrother!

2 Likes

Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by isahsalee: 6:11am On Sep 21, 2016
Can good thing ever come from Kenya?
Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by Sayelabola(m): 6:23am On Sep 21, 2016
kenonze:
grin

Nigerians are always worried with things that happened in Kenya

Because they are rude, and have less regards for we.

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by enitanpopoola(m): 7:41am On Sep 21, 2016
They both look like 'burnt offering'
Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by pabloXL: 7:41am On Sep 21, 2016
Kenya sha grin..someone should given me that Jacob Zuma meme jor..Kenya and weird stories...

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by Eagleword14(f): 9:12am On Sep 21, 2016
Fake pastors everywhere. Beware of wolves in sheep's clothing. shocked
Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by INXS: 10:04am On Sep 21, 2016
Two things to observe from the write-up accompanying the pictures:
1. He is not a true/genuine born again christian;
2. He is not a true/genuine Pastor.
Please, I'm not being judgmental, but the Bible says, "By their fruit, you shall know them." A true/genuine born again christian/Pastor will not engage in premarital sex with his girlfiend not to talk of posting the pictures online for the whole world to see. A word is sufficient for the wise!
Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 10:21am On Sep 21, 2016
All I see are two men under blanket :-
Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by Princewell2012(m): 11:43am On Sep 21, 2016
omoikea:
people always forget that all pastors are human like their followers

he is first a man before he became a pastor

so his manliness must always show face irrespective of the fact that he is a pastor

#made of flesh and blood

#konji is a bastard

Between there is no good evidence that he did it weather intentionally or not. This is social media, if any body has access to your account, he can manipulate it and do anything with it.

That's how a lady chatted me on facebook and look what she said.

Haba how can you post such a thing on Facebook and your a pastor.
Believe me i was shocked, because i never post or comment nonsense on Facebook despise the fact that i even use a cloth with collar on my Facebook pic.
The picture i took on the day of my ordination was the same picture i used for my Facebook profile. So it is not possible for me to abuse that page.

That's why it is advisable for you to change your password always.
Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by alaskido(m): 11:47am On Sep 21, 2016
See their eyes like who smoke Oshogbo weed.
Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by obontami: 10:11am On Dec 29, 2016
Hmmmmm speechless sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience / Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady / God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.