Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

What Will You Do If Your Girl Use Another Guy As Dp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Girl Use Another Guy As Dp (8004 Views)

Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / Arrest Your Boyfriend If He Uses Your Photo As DP -christian Counselor / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Girl Use Another Guy As Dp by 2dice01: 1:29am On Sep 20, 2016
1. Quit the relationship
2. Act normal
3. Ask questions
4. Use a beautiful girl as Dp
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Use Another Guy As Dp by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 20, 2016
Explain better and we will talk.

So, I can't use my Guy's friend pix now because I have a bf? It all depends on how you trust her.

There is no reason to quit the relationship unless you are 100% sure she's dating her.

The question sounds so childish kind of thou embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Use Another Guy As Dp by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 20, 2016
cheesy grin

Why.?... Men does tat as well.. They put random hoes on their dp & if u ask them they wud say it's his friend ...what kind of random friend is tat to be use as his dp, abeg? angry
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Use Another Guy As Dp by bitchcrafts: 1:54am On Sep 20, 2016
She gat to ask u "Do u know who that guy is" if its not that shes putting yo complexities to test i think, personally id just ignore it if aint smelling rat in her attitudinals and likes that count... I mean,When yo keepin it really real ,stuffs like these dont necessarily matr!

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Use Another Guy As Dp by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 20, 2016
I wouldn't do anything......

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Use Another Guy As Dp by Emmaoga: 2:14am On Sep 20, 2016
This has happened to me before.

my girlfriend normally use different photos of different guys as her dp . Anytime I ask her why she will tell me they are just friends and she continues to that. One day, I downloaded beautiful and sexy photos of different girls from internet, I even use insta save application to save some photos of beautiful girls I have as friend on Instagram.
Later I started using them as my dp and will write "FRIENDS FOR LIFE".

she then started to complain that she is not comfortable with those pictures am using as my dp but I told her we are just friends and when you were uploading yours I didn't complain.

That's how she stopped using another guys picture as her dp even her brothers and cousins photo she don't upload again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Use Another Guy As Dp by bdchange(m): 2:41am On Sep 20, 2016
I guess if I want her to start talking without asking her why she did that. I will just use a very beautiful girl picx as DP.

Na she go waka come tell me wu the guy be... But d guy will be any of this: cousin, nephew, uncle, but not a boo
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Use Another Guy As Dp by STENON(f): 5:23am On Sep 20, 2016
I'l ask normal question from him.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Use Another Guy As Dp by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cheesy grin

Why.?... Men does tat as well.. They put random hoes on their dp & if u ask them they wud say it's his friend ...what kind of random friend is tat to be use as his dp, abeg? angry

grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Use Another Guy As Dp by 2dice01: 8:58am On Sep 20, 2016
HateU2:
Explain better and we will talk.

So, I can't use my Guy's friend pix now because I have a bf? It all depends on how you trust her.

There is no reason to quit the relationship unless you are 100% sure she's dating her.

The question sounds so childish kind of thou embarassed
lol i ask cos i see alot of thread these days people taking dp of their bae/boo too important
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Use Another Guy As Dp by 2dice01: 9:19am On Sep 20, 2016
Emmaoga:
This has happened to me before.

my girlfriend normally use different photos of different guys as her dp . Anytime I ask her why she will tell me they are just friends and she continues to that. One day, I downloaded beautiful and sexy photos of different girls from internet, I even use insta save application to save some photos of beautiful girls I have as friend on Instagram.
Later I started using them as my dp and will write "FRIENDS FOR LIFE".

she then started to complain that she is not comfortable with those pictures am using as my dp but I told her we are just friends and when you were uploading yours I didn't complain.

That's how she stopped using another guys picture as her dp even her brothers and cousins photo she don't upload again.
good tit for tat...doss picture reset are factory setting cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Use Another Guy As Dp by 2dice01: 9:20am On Sep 20, 2016
bdchange:
I guess if I want her to start talking without asking her why she did that. I will just use a very beautiful girl picx as DP.

Na she go waka come tell me wu the guy be... But d guy will be any of this: cousin, nephew, uncle, [b]but not a boo[b]
you believe she cant cheat on you abi
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Use Another Guy As Dp by 2dice01: 9:22am On Sep 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cheesy grin

random hoes huh
Guess you will be satisfy other girls calling you a hoe too tongue
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Use Another Guy As Dp by allytinted: 9:26am On Sep 20, 2016
Act Normal Of Course. Cos I Believe She's Only Trying To Make Me Feel Jealous So I'll Just Act Indifferent.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Use Another Guy As Dp by jorion(m): 9:35am On Sep 20, 2016
2dice01:
random hoes huh
Guess you will be satisfy other girls calling you a hoe too tongue
fact is a girl considers other girls that aren't related hoes because they are potential competitors
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Use Another Guy As Dp by reserved111(m): 9:36am On Sep 20, 2016
Guys do it
...But these women should know that its not everything that man do that a woman hav to do

Right frm history even biblical history it has been possible for a man to marry many wives and still keep his family together.

But which woman does the same except a stinking hoe
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Use Another Guy As Dp by 2dice01: 10:04am On Sep 20, 2016
jorion:

fact is a girl considers other girls that aren't related hoes because they are potential competitors
smh hoes abi i wonder what they will call them sef next 50years maybe erm..erm
Go to hell or shovel
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Use Another Guy As Dp by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 20, 2016
3..if she continues I'll do what fifth commenter* did
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Use Another Guy As Dp by raydatluvs(m): 11:06am On Sep 20, 2016
For me,if I have a gf and she feels putting a guys's pix would make me jealous,then that's a red flag cause its kiddy. I don't like unnecesary talks or drama or bickering. Am not even the dp guy so I wouldn't mind even if she doesn't put mine but if the intention is to make me jealous,something is wrong!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Use Another Guy As Dp by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
2dice01:
lol i ask cos i see alot of thread these days people taking dp of their bae/boo too important
it's total rubbish.
It does not mean he/she is not cheating.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Use Another Guy As Dp by 2dice01: 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
HateU2:
it's total rubbish.
It does not mean he/she is not cheating.
yea you right why make irrelevant things disturb thy
Love yout new gender tho cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Use Another Guy As Dp by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
2dice01:
yea you right why make irrelevant things disturb thy
Love yout new gender tho cheesy
grin grin
Why chasing other guys away when you don't know if that relationship you are hyping will work out undecided.
I don't do that smiley

I'm a guy sir undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Use Another Guy As Dp by lawnreigh(m): 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
I was once in this shoes, it happens that my so called g.f uses this particular guy as d.p, I ignored it and believe its nothing, trust me I made a deep investigation later and I found out that they are dating, funny enough its more of her forcing herself on the guy and not the other way round(Long distance relationship sef) all because the guy is in Aviation Sector and from a rich background, I‘m doing fine personally(working in a Production Company) too but still working on a better future, It was such a painful experience but then life must go on, I tactically withdrew, it never really affected me because I learnt a long time ago not to invest too much in them esp when you aint married or relationship in advanced stage and to always hope for the best and expect the worse. On a final note, Most of this hoes ain't loyal, trust them at your own peril...

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Use Another Guy As Dp by 2dice01: 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
lawnreigh:
I was once in this shoes, it happens that my so called g.f uses this particular guy as d.p, I ignored it and believe its nothing, trust me I made a deep investigation later and I found out that they are dating, funny enough its more of her forcing herself on the guy and not the other way round(Long distance relationship sef) all because the guy is in Aviation Sector and from a rich background, I‘m doing fine personally(working in a Production Company) too but still working on a better future, It was such a painful experience but then life must go on, I tactically withdrew, it never really affected me because I learnt a long time ago not to invest too much in them esp when you aint married or relationship in advanced stage and to always hope for the best and expect the worse. On a final note, Most of this hoes ain't loyal, trust them at your own peril...
a wise man told me the only time you adore a women is when is she has given you 3-4 children...if she cheat she is at loss

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Use Another Guy As Dp by 2dice01: 2:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
HateU2:
grin grin
Why chasing other guys away when you don't know if that relationship you are hyping will work out undecided.
I don't do that smiley

I'm a guy sir undecided
i pray so
Sorry whats your tress name tongue
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Use Another Guy As Dp by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
2dice01:
i pray so
Sorry whats your tress name tongue
what is tress name sir angry
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Use Another Guy As Dp by Anselamchigozie(m): 11:48am On Sep 28, 2019
2dice01:
1. Quit the relationship
2. Act normal
3. Ask questions
4. Use a beautiful girl as Dp
I will just go to Girls DP and download the latest Awesome Profile Pic for Girl when she sees it, she must cry, because she can never be happy seeing another girl's picture on my DP or Status
Re: What Will You Do If Your Girl Use Another Guy As Dp by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 29, 2019
that shit has been causing issues in my relationship the babe likes uploading pictures of other guys and I'm the jealous type I ask questions yeah serious questions

(1) (Reply)

Moment A Slay Queen "Disgraced" Her Boyfriend At A Swimming Pool In Benin (Pics) / Whats Your Idea Of A Perfect Date? / Saw This On Twitter, Some Girls Are Wicked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.