Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane (55456 Views)

Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos / Meet Buhari's Official Pilot, Captain Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi (photo) / Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by veacea: 10:33am On Sep 20, 2016
So his life is even in the hands of my people from across the niger

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by crestedguy(m): 10:34am On Sep 20, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
Seen..

So this old man life is in the hand of an IPOB man.
my brother naxo we see am ooo.but some IPOB loyalty nah to the end ooo,the pilot don touch kaluba so no amout of temptation fit make am crash the plane
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by steve308(m): 10:35am On Sep 20, 2016
soft work
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by seguntijan(m): 10:37am On Sep 20, 2016
I thought PMB is tribalistic, I expect him to have sacked this man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by TAXMASTER: 10:38am On Sep 20, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
Buhari's life is in the hands of God...
Fear raised to power two gringringrin
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by MadCow1: 10:40am On Sep 20, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4257850_re_jpeg77488dd00da49d0d94d921562c9f5e5c

Something about that Presidential seal in the background just bring smiles to my face.

Sai President Muhammadu Buhari.. President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, ..

Nigeria shall grow to the point were when the President flies overseas, his Custom Presidential Plane would be flanked by Fighter Jets and the Nigerian Navy Aircraft Carrier and Battleships would be in the waters of the destination country atleast weeks in advance of his arrival.

I have a dream that Nigeria would rise from these ashes and reclaim its rightful place as the beacon and Giants of the African Continent.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by drake2(m): 10:40am On Sep 20, 2016
But What really is the rational in taking these selfies? or maybe the question shud be; why share them on social media?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Makapounse(m): 10:41am On Sep 20, 2016
Nice to see a man piloting presidential fleet 001
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Legend87(m): 10:43am On Sep 20, 2016
StephanieLuv:

Igbo Kwenu!!!

They know we are the best grin cheesy grin

U people are there shouting ''Igbo Kwenu'' and giving credits to the igbo clan. He is a Nigerian, & agreed, he's from the east. But truth be told, dreams come true, & he's only living his dreams of becoming a Presidential Pilot. He has made a name for himself & have actualised his dreams.
Go and make your own names and let people praise u too. Stop the Tribalism.

Note: I'm original Nwa Afor Igbo too. (Ezigbo nwa Nsukka) so don't think what u're thinking.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by AreaFada2: 10:43am On Sep 20, 2016
vingeophysicist:
jonathan regime at least our suffering was minimal but buharis regime aggravated our suffering. I just pitied those that went through hell to vote him in.

Abeg help me ask the zombologists: have you blamed GEJ, PEJ & NOI today? grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by ephi123(f): 10:44am On Sep 20, 2016
QuotaSystem:
iPod logic 101 - If the President appoints from his ethnic group it is nepotism and bigotry, but if he appoints from elsewhere, it's because they're most qualified.

It's hard to reason straight when shellshocked at the realization that while dozens are sacrificing themselves to hurt Buhari, their kinsman is daily sacrificing his own life to deliver his President safely to his destinations.

Yet the jokers wonder why they're never taken seriously grin.

But that's not the point. The point is that he rarely appoints people outside his ethnic group so that definitely shows him to be a bigotted and partial leader who doesn't make appointments solely on the basis of qualification. You can't use the 0.0001% he manages to appoint from other groups and be beating people over the head with that, doesn't work that way.

In any case, this man is the pilot of the Presidential fleet, so he will pilot whoever is the president, whether it is Buhari or not is totally irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by attackgat: 10:46am On Sep 20, 2016
Our people have produced some notable Pilots over the years. The same Igbo man who flew Ojukwu into exile at the end of the war was the same person who flew Gowon into exile when he was ousted from power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by bigmo1(m): 10:47am On Sep 20, 2016
Capt Ndubisi, please fly baba gently. He is the only messiah that can rescue naija, no matter how much wailings the wailers will wail.
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by ballee4: 10:47am On Sep 20, 2016
QuotaSystem:
iPod logic 101 - If the President appoints from his ethnic group it is nepotism and bigotry, but if he appoints from elsewhere, it's because they're most qualified.

It's hard to reason straight when shellshocked at the realization that while dozens are sacrificing themselves to hurt Buhari, their kinsman is daily sacrificing his own life to deliver his President safely to his destinations.

Yet the jokers wonder why they're never taken seriously grin.

the Ipod are full of arrogance. They should know that there are many Muhammads and Ibrahims out there that are more qualified.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by ephi123(f): 10:48am On Sep 20, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4257850_re_jpeg77488dd00da49d0d94d921562c9f5e5c

Something about that Presidential seal in the background just bring smiles to my face.

Sai President Muhammadu Buhari.. President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, ..

Nigeria shall grow to the point were when the President flies overseas, his Custom Presidential Plane would be flanked by Fighter Jets and the Nigerian Navy Aircraft Carrier and Battleships would be in the waters of the destination country atleast weeks in advance of his arrival.

I have a dream that Nigeria would rise from these ashes and reclaim its rightful place as the beacon and Giants of the African Continent.

Amen to that. It's nice to dream, but it's gonna take some hard work to make this particular dream become a reality.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by asarebabson: 10:52am On Sep 20, 2016
Childishness begot tribalism. Contunuo.
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by asarebabson: 10:53am On Sep 20, 2016
If Buhari use a pilot from the north u will still run ur month here. Childishness begot tribalism. Contunuo.
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by StephanieLuv(f): 10:54am On Sep 20, 2016
Legend87:

U people are there shouting ''Igbo Kwenu'' and giving credits to the igbo clan. He is a Nigerian, & agreed, he's from the east. But truth be told, dreams come true, & he's only living his dreams of becoming a Presidential Pilot. He has made a name for himself & have actualised his dreams.
Go and make your own names and let people praise u too. Stop the Tribalism.

Note: I'm original Nwa Afor Igbo too. (Ezigbo nwa Nsukka) so don't think what u're thinking.

Even Satan himself knows that nations will know my name, you won't understand may be in two years time you will.
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by asarebabson: 10:54am On Sep 20, 2016
vingeophysicist:
buhari please take us back to our formal condition. we no want change again!!!
lolz
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by CSTR2: 10:54am On Sep 20, 2016
And how is this news? And how does this benefit the average Igbo man or change anything in Nigeria.?
No sense on nairaland at all.
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Carter4luv(m): 10:54am On Sep 20, 2016
I thought the presidential pilot will be a northern. He doesn't trust his brother cuz they can commit suicide anytime.thank God for change his here.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by solok: 10:58am On Sep 20, 2016
Yet some confusionists would want us to believe people from that region are not only marginalised they are also hated by the man! SMH!!!
God! Pls deliver us from enemies of the country...especially those who are bonafide citizens fanning embers of discord and disintegration!
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by jossy4joseph(m): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2016
God bless the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by tdayof(m): 11:12am On Sep 20, 2016
idupaul:

Their are a couple of Ibrahim Abubakars in the private sector and the Airforce that have experience on flying the 737 and could easily be posted to fly this Boeing Business Jet but I guess they went for the most qualified. .I just pray this publicity doesn't affect this pilot sha
A combat pilot is obviously more qualified then.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by cyprex: 11:13am On Sep 20, 2016
It is an enormous responsibility to be entrusted with the life of our president.
May God protect you and give you wisdom to diligently discharge your duties the Nation.

Long live the president and his pilot.
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by danot1030: 11:24am On Sep 20, 2016
Is there no hausa or a yoruba pilot that Buhari can employ? He should sack this man so the Igbos can sing their national anthem "Buhari is marginalising the igbos" for us.

No matter what the igbos get they are ever disgruntled.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Joshuamilarge(m): 11:25am On Sep 20, 2016
how I wish my wishes can reached. it would have been a new song

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Caseless: 11:26am On Sep 20, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
This my 5% in laws are the best. I never regret making that choice. The most dogged of the black race. Thank you ingozi for giving me hassanatou cheesy cool
lies!
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Caseless: 11:29am On Sep 20, 2016
QuotaSystem:

You wish. He is part of the sensible Ibos like Ngige, Onu and the millions of other patriotic Ibos in the civil service, military and private sector serving their country loyally without the delusion of biafraud_.

You should thank his kind otherwise the whole nation would have been fed up if you all behaved the same way. In fact you would have been made to leave the country with your 5 core Ibo states.
*claps in hysteria for you*

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by kenny1313(m): 11:30am On Sep 20, 2016
vingeophysicist:
jonathan regime at least our suffering was minimal but buharis regime aggravated our suffering. I just pitied those that went through hell to vote him in.
You that did not vote him, what difference does it make. do u buy bag of rice for 12k? because u did not vote Buhari. Pity ur self and stop pity people that aren't complaining.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging / Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? / US Property Acquired By General Erema Akerejola - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.