Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane (55443 Views)

Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos / Meet Buhari's Official Pilot, Captain Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi (photo) / Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by QuotaSystem: 8:50am On Sep 20, 2016
Omenkata:
[s][/s]
Rubbish Talk

There's a myth that for every ipob calling the President dullard online, there are 3 patriotic Ibos saluting the President at the Villa or on the plane with "Good day Mr President. "

One of them is the one this thread is celebrating

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by QuotaSystem: 8:58am On Sep 20, 2016
vingeophysicist:
jonathan regime at least our suffering was minimal but buharis regime aggravated our suffering. I just pitied those that went through hell to vote him in.

Your suffering was minimal because the storm was gathering and Okonjo Iweala was still warning the nation about the IB's lack of political will to save. Oil prices had not yet crashed and the money that was supposed to be in the reserves for the rainy day were being looted and thrown around as you dwelled in your imaginary economic prosperity that crashed on your heads like a pack of cards.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Omenkata: 9:03am On Sep 20, 2016
[s]
QuotaSystem:

There's a myth that for every ipob calling the President dullard online, there are 3 patriotic Ibos saluting the President at the Villa or on the plane with "Good day Mr President. "

One of them is the one this thread is celebrating
[/s]
i don't read abokii trash

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by arewafederation: 9:13am On Sep 20, 2016
Omenkata:
[s][/s]
i don't read words above my mental reasoning

wink
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Omenkata: 9:16am On Sep 20, 2016
[s]
arewafederation:

wink
[/s]
abokii defending abokii
no biggie cool

how far gworo biz?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by izombie(m): 9:27am On Sep 20, 2016
QuotaSystem:
iPod logic 101 - If the President appoints from his ethnic group it is nepotism and bigotry, but if he appoints from elsewhere, it's because they're most qualified.

It's hard to reason straight when shellshocked at the realization that while dozens are sacrificing themselves to hurt Buhari, their kinsman is daily sacrificing his own life to deliver his President safely to his destinations.

Yet the jokers wonder why they're never taken seriously grin.

you must be high on zombeism. There is bound to be one or two igbos working for the president but that does not change the fact that 95% of igbos want out of this shithole. Nonsense

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by victorvezx(m): 9:35am On Sep 20, 2016
izombie:
you must be high on zombeism. There is bound to be one or two igbos working for the president but that does not change the fact that 95% of igbos want out of this shithole. Nonsense
As if u were the one that did the census, Yimu

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by DateMynd44(m): 10:13am On Sep 20, 2016
Tell your boss to sit down one place and focus on building this country from it's ruins

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by biafraeva: 10:14am On Sep 20, 2016
If one abubakar is dia one day all alahuakubar will pay him he will kill the President for god and go am marry 17 virgins hahahaha.BIAFURA 4 EVER

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by MEILYN(m): 10:14am On Sep 20, 2016
I don't see why somebody like this should be shown to the media. Is it not like a security breach or something?

Anyways, See how you can make money without a college degree in these times of recession--->>http://drclinic.com.ng/make-sustainable-income-without-college-degree/

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by mamajaz(f): 10:15am On Sep 20, 2016
[quote author=asitis752 post=49513485]So the life of buhari is even in the hands of igbos. This guy needs to do the needful as soon as possible.[/quo
What and how?
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Donlino(m): 10:16am On Sep 20, 2016
Tell me this one will follow those mumu people to shout biafra lol.
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by rusher14: 10:16am On Sep 20, 2016
vingeophysicist:
you replying me shows you are jobless. Buhari is a plague to Nigerians. I never expected much from his government but I also never envisioned worst.young man don't be sentimental. A president that could not marshalled out or navigate our economy to the right direction is as good as dead.

I thought geophysicists were meant to be analytical?

Has it occurred to you that oil companies have reduced their staff numbers worldwide? If that is the case why should a country mostly dependant on the same oil fare better even with a high history of mismanagement?

Can you explain what policies this present government has initiated that has jeopardised trade, commerce and industry?

What beyond ethnicity or religion is the fault of this government?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by ArabMopol(m): 10:18am On Sep 20, 2016
bridge of protocol... what of if terrorist kidnapped his family and force him into crashing that airfoce 1 just asking ... everything is possible

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Proffdada: 10:19am On Sep 20, 2016
vingeophysicist:
jonathan regime at least our suffering was minimal but buharis regime aggravated our suffering. I just pitied those that went through hell to vote him in.
it would have been worse if Jonathan was reelected , that's why he quickly concededundecided
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by chrisxxx(m): 10:21am On Sep 20, 2016
This man may have lost his job. U will quote me soonest.
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Proffdada: 10:22am On Sep 20, 2016
[quote author=mamajaz post=49517157][/quote] since crash, but no igbo man will commit suicide to save his kinship. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by LockDown69(m): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2016
asitis752:
So the life of buhari is even in the hands of igbos. This guy needs to do the needful as soon as possible.
by their comments you will know them. smh!
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by obailala(m): 10:25am On Sep 20, 2016
Hmmm... I thought the pilots of those presidential planes were supposed to be airforce men.
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by justmenoni: 10:25am On Sep 20, 2016
Abeg add Amaechi, okorocha to that your list biko, Make i add to the pun on this thread grin grin grin grin grin
QuotaSystem:

You wish. He is part of the sensible Ibos like Ngige, Onu and the millions of other patriotic Ibos in the civil service, military and private sector serving their country loyally without the delusion of biafraud_.

You should thank his kind otherwise the whole nation would have been fed up if you all behaved the same way. In fact you would have been made to leave the country with your 5 core Ibo states.
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by rallymento(m): 10:26am On Sep 20, 2016
People come here and blab...

That pilot's loyalty must have been tasted and tried over and over and over... Presidential crew is not beans... I am sure he must have pen down so many agreement to take up that position. His psychology, fitness, mindset, attitude, health etc....is owned by the federal govt of Nigeria ... I don't envy his life though, I only envy his pocket...
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by blesdman(m): 10:27am On Sep 20, 2016
zombeeism at its peak, if jonathan was in government, we would ve understood transformation agenda to its logical conclusion, change had no agenda, It was only to remove the incumbent government, no plan. Crash the economy, talk nonsense, do media trials no progress, change vs transformation, i chose transformation.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by highwaist: 10:28am On Sep 20, 2016
vingeophysicist:
buhari please take us back to our formal condition. we no want change again!!!
go and ask God to reverse the crude oil prise to 114dolllar to barel and ask america to continue buy your crude oil.buhari will also take you back to where you want.but I don't want him to take you back to bokoaram era

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by udumosam23(m): 10:28am On Sep 20, 2016
Omenkata:

honestly i was expecting one Ibrahim Abubakar Muhammed rabiu grin

Lai lai, these have the tendency of blowing themselves up along with the plane. They know themselves.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by berrystunn(m): 10:29am On Sep 20, 2016
asitis752:
So the life of buhari is even in the hands of igbos. This guy needs to do the needful as soon as possible.

Becareful.. Freedom of speech have limit.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 20, 2016
If you're a Proud Ibo Man/Woman, oya "Like" this.
If you love the Ibos, oya "share"

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Izonpikin: 10:30am On Sep 20, 2016
idupaul:
When it comes to thier safety our leaders quickly shelve nepotism , sectarianism and tribalism and go for the most qualified .
grin grin grin...buhari shoulda used a daura pilot...e forget nepotism for this case... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by fareed69(m): 10:31am On Sep 20, 2016
Thank GOD the Ndewo people can talk that they are not been marginalized.

At least 1of them is PMB trusted ally.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by berrystunn(m): 10:32am On Sep 20, 2016
highwaist:
go and ask God to reverse the crude oil prise to 114dolllar to barel and ask america to continue buy your crude oil.buhari will also take you back to where you want.but I don't want him to take you back to bokoaram era

Did boko haram surrender??
Govt only block the media from reporting

Africa journalist don't even go to front line.
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by fm7070: 10:33am On Sep 20, 2016
i hope you and your boss will not crass, the same way he has been crashing the economy with his idiotic policies
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by uwagimboo: 10:33am On Sep 20, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
Buhari's life is in the hands of God...

If the pilot is suicidal like buhari kinsmen then the "god" in ur context would be a caved object...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari / Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby / INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.