Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane (55444 Views)

Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos / Meet Buhari's Official Pilot, Captain Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi (photo) / Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:31am On Sep 20, 2016
This is very bad cos their identity is suppose to be conceal and remain private...fbi and cia won't talk this lightly

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by 0ganiru: 11:32am On Sep 20, 2016
QuotaSystem:

You wish. He is part of the sensible Ibos like Ngige, Onu and the millions of other patriotic Ibos in the civil service, military and private sector serving their country loyally without the delusion of biafraud_.

You should thank his kind otherwise the whole nation would have been fed up if you all behaved the same way. In fact you would have been made to leave the country with your 5 core Ibo states.
you don't seem to understand any conception of the Nigerian nation
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by ZUBY77(m): 11:35am On Sep 20, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
Seen..

So this old man life is in the hand of an IPOB man.

And I am certain if the reverse is the case here, the pilot would have nose dived into one ocean if that is what it takes to kill the infidel.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Daniyomex(m): 11:36am On Sep 20, 2016
asitis752:
So the life of buhari is even in the hands of igbos. This guy needs to do the needful as soon as possible.
Lol...You get no chill for Bubu at all
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by ZUBY77(m): 11:36am On Sep 20, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
Buhari's life is in the hands of God...

Which plane does God Pilot?
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Daniyomex(m): 11:36am On Sep 20, 2016
asitis752:
So the life of buhari is even in the hands of igbos. This guy needs to do the needful as soon as possible.
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by teewazup: 11:37am On Sep 20, 2016
Captain Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, I'm proud of you. I can see in your heart, dedication, diligence, patriotism and loyalty. Possibly these may be the reasons why you are where you are today. I will continue to say that, it is the politicians that destroyed Nigeria and Nigerians. I'm in my early 50's, i grew up in the North, have some stay in the East and still currently living in South-South of Nigeria, Nigeria in the pre-1999, before the advent of our so-called democracy, was not not like the Nigeria of today, monthly allocation to the military state governors was in the range of few millions yet there was development, how many people did hear of billions? but in our own fashion of democracy, billions of Naira were allocated and shared between tiers of government with NOTHING to show for it. Up till the present moment, no one knows how much our representatives in the senate and house of assembly earn. This is very frustrating and disheartening. I encourage Nigerians like my brother, captain Chinyelu to keep hope alive and wait for the Moses that will lead us to our promise land. God bless Nigeria. God bless Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by toprealman: 11:46am On Sep 20, 2016
Sack looms!
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Legend87(m): 11:48am On Sep 20, 2016
StephanieLuv:

Even Satan himself knows that nations will know my name, you won't understand may be in two years time you will.

My dear, read my post again & don't get me wrong. Ok?
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by francisMKD(m): 11:50am On Sep 20, 2016
..,nna am ur brother....wetin we go d find for civil war 1967 don enta our hand....how much will i pay u to crash dat plane with ur oga in it eject ur self ooo...pls whatsapp me on 07031593488...
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Legend87(m): 11:54am On Sep 20, 2016
StephanieLuv:

Even Satan himself knows that nations will know my name, you won't understand may be in two years time you will.

What i meant was that, irrespective of the tribe differences, he, (The Pilot) is a nigerian. And we should stop the issue of tribalism.
We should praise his achievement as a Nigerian, not only as an Igbo man.

He's not the first Pilot, neither is he the 1st Presidential Capt.
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by mrkings84(m): 11:59am On Sep 20, 2016
idupaul:
When it comes to thier safety our leaders quickly shelve nepotism , sectarianism and tribalism and go for the most qualified .

Am also shocked. Can Nigeria actually do without Igbos??

Mind u, am no an igbo o...

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by gamargu(m): 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
QuotaSystem:
iPod logic 101 - If the President appoints from his ethnic group it is nepotism and bigotry, but if he appoints from elsewhere, it's because they're most qualified.

It's hard to reason straight when shellshocked at the realization that while dozens are sacrificing themselves to hurt Buhari, their kinsman is daily sacrificing his own life to deliver his President safely to his destinations.

Yet the jokers wonder why they're never taken seriously grin.

My Guy thumbs up grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by booz(m): 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
When competence is critical, Buhari will pocket tribalism and religion bigotry. Why can't he get a northern Muslim to crash him into the red Sea?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
asitis752:
You guys should be careful of your comments please. Your emotions should not overrule your reason. sad
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
Kai Derdam AN FU Nyamirijo Ah baggi na? No anka a Pullo Toi?

fulaniHERDSman:
This my 5% in laws are the best. I never regret making that choice. The most dogged of the black race. Thank you ingozi for giving me hassanatou cheesy cool
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by SharkTank(m): 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
QuotaSystem:

And you think typing such senseless tripe indicates you even have a brain talk more of a job? Why did you not kill Jonathan for putting us in this mess in the first place?

S1lly kids running all over the place

There's a myth that for every ipob calling the President dullard online, there are 3 patriotic Ibos saluting the President at the Villa or on the plane with "Good day Mr President. "

One of them is the one this thread is celebrating

What is this one saying?
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
Wait a Minute Former Pilot of Air Peace? That AIRLINE HAS 80% gej Connection

God Protect them all.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by iamakeeno(m): 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
YOU ARE THE ONE HIGH ON ZOMBEISM who told u we all want out to ur shitty Biafra
izombie:
you must be high on zombeism. There is bound to be one or two igbos working for the president but that does not change the fact that 95% of igbos want out of this shithole. Nonsense
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
Am I the only one seeing this? He is a former Air Peace pilot. Air Peace, I believe, belongs to Mama Peace. But I always thought the Presidential jets were flown by serving Airforce officers.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by aalangel(f): 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
He knows ibos love their lives; he won't crash him. Unlike his boko brothers that commit suicide anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by emmydollars4life(m): 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
Is just to wear your safety guard then tell the president we go see later and you jump from there, within the next 3 days we go mourn him as a formality then the next day open the border, reduce the fuel price and inform investors that the president is dead then recession will be over. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by pyr8te: 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
I'm suprised it isn't a Military (Airforce) Transport Pilot in Command..guess the very senior ones have taken too much pepper soup n isi-ewu grin. Anyways, noticed the First Officer is an Airforce guy..
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by RickyTan: 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
Yoros no go like this news at all.

But the fact is The Great Igbos always rise to the top whenever a system is based on merit.

We indeed are a chosen people. Igbo kwenu!
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by greggng: 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
Can any good samaritan on this thread send me 3k to enable me buy prepaid card for my meter? Mosquito has become my companion for 7days I ve been out of light. I don't wanna miss out on npower online test and civil service application online. Pls send to Echebiri Gregory zenith act 2007820971. I am waiting for that cheerful giver God bless u all
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
Omenkata:

honestly i was expecting one Ibrahim Abubakar Muhammed rabiu with full turban grin
grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by RickyTan: 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
QuotaSystem:

You wish. He is part of the sensible Ibos like Ngige, Onu and the millions of other patriotic Ibos in the civil service, military and private sector serving their country loyally without the delusion of biafraud_.

You should thank his kind otherwise the whole nation would have been fed up if you all behaved the same way. In fact you would have been made to leave the country with your 5 core Ibo states.

First Igboland is in the ss and Se so your threats don't make any sense. State lines were drawn by northern quota system dictator generals.

Second you contradicted yourself in your write up which shows you must be a product of disastrous quota system.

Clever by half
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by sagir1994(m): 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
This man seriously looks like a Hausa man
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by chipaco: 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hum .... dis man get brain ooo, why not mallam ....
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by nwasinachi(f): 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
vingeophysicist:
buhari please take us back to our formal condition. we no want change again!!!
Dont mind those yeye people that have eyes but cannot see. That was exactly my point in d other thread abd they all were calling for my head. Soneone said he"s trying to save the future generation. How do we save the future generation when people to sire them are dying of hunger. Onye agulu ji agaghi atuwa wu nwanyi ime.
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by amaechi1: 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
Seen..

So this old man life is in the hand of an IPOB man.

Where is the tribalitic nature of buhari. Politician heat up the polity and ignorant ones help them to spread the hatred.
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by klassicview: 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
He must do the needful. proudly %5. Biafra restoration processing...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari / Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby / INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.