Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane (55454 Views)

Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos / Meet Buhari's Official Pilot, Captain Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi (photo) / Buhari's Official Statement On Amina Ali After Receving Her At The State House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by alaskido(m): 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
So Buhari no trust his Fulani kinsmen or Hausa kinsmen to fly his jet abi. Life na wa o. IPOB youths over to una o. This na opportunity to pay back for Kanu grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Antidote77: 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
QuotaSystem:

You wish. He is part of the sensible Ibos like Ngige, Onu and the millions of other patriotic Ibos in the civil service, military and private sector serving their country loyally without the delusion of biafraud_.

You should thank his kind otherwise the whole nation would have been fed up if you all behaved the same way. In fact you would have been made to leave the country with your 5 core Ibo states.

Can't stop thanking you

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Wizzyblack3(m): 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
amaechi1:

Where is the tribalitic nature of buhari. Politician heat up the polity and ignorant ones help them to spread the hatred.
See you,,, is the one to chose who is going to pilot the presidential plane?
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
Guy you wan kill me with laughter oooo,my belle don dey pain I swear,chineke God ooo
Wizzyblack3:
Seen..

So this old man life is in the hand of an IPOB man.
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by mamajaz(f): 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2016
[quote author=Proffdada post=49517332] since crash, but no igbo man will commit suicide to save his kinship. grin[/quote
Really, are they cowards?
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Wizzyblack3(m): 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
eduwando:
Guy you wan kill me with laughter oooo,my belle don dey pain I swear,chineke God ooo
One would think he's pack his fellow herdsmen to pilot the presidential plane na...

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hahahahahaha,I don laugh tire,infact you guys funny die,my bp don crash down already,so many funny dudes here,I raise my hand for una,nairaland house of comedians,no dull moment at all
Omenkata:

honestly i was expecting one Ibrahim Abubakar Muhammed rabiu with full turban grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Uniben4sure: 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
Legend87:

U people are there shouting ''Igbo Kwenu'' and giving credits to the igbo clan. He is a Nigerian, & agreed, he's from the east. But truth be told, dreams come true, & he's only living his dreams of becoming a Presidential Pilot. He has made a name for himself & have actualised his dreams.
Go and make your own names and let people praise u too. Stop the Tribalism.

Note: I'm original Nwa Afor Igbo too. (Ezigbo nwa Nsukka) so don't think what u're thinking.
You should be ashamed of yourself for writing that last paragraph of your post. Who asked about where you are from? I mean who cares to know you are Igbo or not
Oh, another inferior, insecure dude trying to force acceptance from the other tribes?
FYI, igbos are generally more patriotic and nigerian than the other two major tribes in Nigeria, but folks like you make it seem as though we are more tribal. That excessive patriotism seems to be our undoing and that is why I don't care if any of us decides to go tribal, not until the rest of the country agrees to be as much patriotic and detribalized as the Igbo's.
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by ipreach: 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
GOOD
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by naijaking1: 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
asitis752:
So the life of buhari is even in the hands of igbos. This guy needs to do the needful as soon as possible.

Even the rabid Igbo haters come to Igbos when they really need help
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by osusuallstars: 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
Crash the bird and kill the cattle rearer.. U are a hero for life
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Organs(m): 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
Seen..

wizzyblack3: Correction hands of God and of a Nigerian.... Also, he did not hire an expatriate but a Nigerian. So, respect always
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Compliant(m): 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
asitis752:
So the life of buhari is even in the hands of igbos. This guy needs to do the needful as soon as possible.

YOUR BRAIN IS NOW ON RECESSION

IN ADVANCE COUTRIES WHAT YOU JUST POST THERE IS A SERIOUS OFFENCE

KIDS OF NOW ADAYS

Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
vingeophysicist:
buhari please take us back to our formal condition. we no want change again!!!

Chai! Chai! Chai! shocked
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Alaanyihaji(m): 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
I believe that with this kind of information in public domain, that PMB is not an ibo hater as some people or some actions, would make us believe. It was OBJ who said during the campaigns last year that even his cook or personal driver is also an Igbo man. Expert or not, if he hates the race, he will not engage them as core personal staff. May they also release him in their minds and give him the much needed support and loyalty as Nigeria's c-in-c and president, while his tenure lasts.
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Dalyjay(m): 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
asitis752:
Sir, what is the needful
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by sunsewa16: 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
asitis752:

do u think bubu don't calculate that way,he knows igbo people don't joke with their life's, so precious to tamper for any gain,but his people na minor stuff.
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by CoolAmbience(m): 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
asitis752:

I can't believe an adult wrote this.
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by olads56(m): 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
Buhari's life is in the hands of God...
Buhari's life is really in the hands of God not any man... And at least our Brothers will let us rest now after seeing that one of their sons' held dis post... No more side lining
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Kizyte(m): 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
idupaul:
When it comes to thier safety our leaders quickly shelve nepotism , sectarianism and tribalism and go for the most qualified .
You make sense!
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by wokomabest(m): 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
Seen..

believe me, he is a military man he will never betray
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Legend87(m): 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
Uniben4sure:
You should be ashamed of yourself for writing that last paragraph of your post. Who asked about where you are from? I mean who cares to know you are Igbo or not
Oh, another inferior, insecure dude trying to force acceptance from the other tribes?
FYI, igbos are generally more patriotic and nigerian than the other two major tribes in Nigeria, but folks like you make it seem as though we are more tribal. That excessive patriotism seems to be our undoing and that is why I don't care if any of us decides to go tribal, not until the rest of the country agrees to be as much patriotic and detribalized as the Igbo's.

I should be ashamed for what? That i raped your LovePeddler of a mum? Or that i was caught along with your trafficking father?
Oga, God punish you house.
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by chimaobinelson(m): 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
PMB is wise enough to avoid his islamic fanatic ppl,who can turn sucide bomber overnight just to play by his religiously induced perception
but for a southerner? talk more of southeasterner? not common
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Uniben4sure: 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
Legend87:

I should be ashamed for what? That i raped your LovePeddler of a mum? Or that i was caught along with your trafficking father?
Oga, God punish you house.
Bushman.

Lmao!
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Legend87(m): 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
Uniben4sure:
Bushman.

Lmao!

Learned man... Continue and remain in the shadows of Tribalism..
You're a replica of the reasons why some of you are been killed in the far north.
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
NAF 001 should be renamed EAGLE ONE. Give it a touch of blue too.
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by billyG(m): 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
QuotaSystem:

You wish. He is part of the sensible Ibos like Ngige, Onu and the millions of other patriotic Ibos in the civil service, military and private sector serving their country loyally without the delusion of biafraud_.

You should thank his kind otherwise the whole nation would have been fed up if you all behaved the same way. In fact you would have been made to leave the country with your 5 core Ibo states.
Genocide dey hungry dem,dey won pfuck with d ful^ni ^bi dem go t^ke di^ he^d c^rry ^m.
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by mKc9ET(m): 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
Seen..

We go in to connive with him for capture dat old dullerd that putting sand in our garri(trading)
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by remexy(f): 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nairalanders are a bunchof annoying tribalistic, religious fanatical bigots
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by blesdman(m): 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2023
blesdman:
zombeeism at its peak, if jonathan was in government, we would ve understood transformation agenda to its logical conclusion, change had no agenda, It was only to remove the incumbent government, no plan. Crash the economy, talk nonsense, do media trials no progress, change vs transformation, i chose transformation.
E don tey I debreason sell
Re: Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane by yarimo(m): 12:39am On Sep 03, 2023
And how is this news ? Mteeeew
dainformant:
Meet Captain Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, who is a pilot in the presidential fleet (Nigerian Air Force 001). The former Air Peace pilot is also a passionate Tennis player who loves relaxing by playing in his leisure time. He is currently in the United States with his boss president Muhammadu Buhari who is participating in the 71st session of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) in New York.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/captain-chinyelu-chizoba-ndibuisi-meet.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari / President Buhari's Visit To Kano: Funny Pictures / Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.