Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

deleted - Investment (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / deleted (104443 Views)

Deleted / deleted / My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: deleted by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
kayusekay:
thanks bro
will they reply my message on email or in support ,because they haven't reply my message since morning
Re: deleted by efismikoko(m): 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
kayusekay:
will they reply my message on email or in support ,because they haven't reply my message since morning
. *SOLUTION TO NON-CONFIRMATION OF PH ORDER*

Once the half green circle changes to question mark,

Open the order chat box (Message) that is above the details button of the order.

You will see a conversation being initiated by CRO, then upload your POP there.

Screenshot the conversation box.

Copy the order number

Then goto Support and create a ticket

Choose the topic that relates to Receiver didn't confirm your payment.

Then go ahead and attach your POP and the conversation box you screenshot earlier

Drop the order number as well to Support

Click on Save

CRO will confirm you

*HOW TO TREAT FAKE POP*

After the Sender upload a POP for fund paid, wait for 48hours

Once the Half mark Green circle changes to Question Mark,

Open the Order chat box (Message) that is above the details button of the order

You will see a conversation being initiated by CRO, then upload the Fake POP there

Screenshot the conversation box and copy the Order number

Go to your Bank to collect Bank Statement for the period under review (stamped and sealed)

Choose - Inform about fraud or dissenters as your topic

Then go ahead to write about the fake POP, attach the your Bank Statement and the conversation box you screenshot earlier

Drop the Order number as well too

Click on Save

Wait for Support/CRO team to act on your complaint

*Quick Resolution of Moratorium*

1. Place your ID card (international passport/driver licence/national I'd card/voters card) closely to your face and snap it.

2. Hold such id card in your hand and snap it again

3. Click on Support and select Create

4. Select Identity Verification as your topic

5. Upload the two pictures you snapped and I write that such pictures is for your identification and verification purpose

6. Click on save

Wait for Support response thereafter

1 Like

Re: deleted by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
efismikoko:
. *SOLUTION TO NON-CONFIRMATION OF PH ORDER*

Once the half green circle changes to question mark,

Open the order chat box (Message) that is above the details button of the order.

You will see a conversation being initiated by CRO, then upload your POP there.

Screenshot the conversation box.

Copy the order number

Choose the topic that relates to Receiver didn't confirm your payment.

Then go ahead and attach your POP and the conversation box you screenshot earlier

Drop the order number as well to Support

Click on Save

CRO will confirm you

*HOW TO TREAT FAKE POP*

After the Sender upload a POP for fund paid, wait for 48hours

Once the Half mark Green circle changes to Question Mark,

Open the Order chat box (Message) that is above the details button of the order

You will see a conversation being initiated by CRO, then upload the Fake POP there

Screenshot the conversation box and copy the Order number

Go to your Bank to collect Bank Statement for the period under review (stamped and sealed)

Choose - Inform about fraud or dissenters as your topic

Then go ahead to write about the fake POP, attach the your Bank Statement and the conversation box you screenshot earlier

Drop the Order number as well too

Click on Save

Wait for Support/CRO team to act on your complaint

*Quick Resolution of Moratorium*

1. Place your ID card (international passport/driver licence/national I'd card/voters card) closely to your face and snap it.

2. Hold such id card in your hand and snap it again

3. Click on Support and select Create

4. Select Identity Verification as your topic

5. Upload the two pictures you snapped and I write that such pictures is for your identification and verification purpose

6. Click on save

Wait for Support response thereafter
my issue is about GH,I was not match to another participate yet since yesterday, and have message them on support not yet reply
Re: deleted by Netcontactsng1(m): 11:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
DON'T WAIT FOR ETERNITY TO GROW YOUR BITCO!N, DOUBLE YOUR BITCO!N IN 5 DAYS

https:///78RvBkwgtVOFwn7kJTFkSY
Re: deleted by raphrinco: 12:26am On Oct 22, 2016
[Bro which Bank is that please ?quote author=fem311 post=49540673]Hey friends listen to me. I visited a bank with plan to save some cash for 3 month and the bank was ready to offer me 3% interest, which means if I save 50k for 3 month I would be paid an interest of 9k, Total = 59k. What have you to say to this? Is this not a scam from our banks?

Then, if I should find an individual or a corporate body that would offer me 30% interest monthly and they are trustworthy, don't you feel I would be obliged to go for that?

So what are we saying, some people are really making money through MMM, then why discouraging people?

I have so far make move learning more about MMM and I have found it interesting.

[/quote]
Re: deleted by jbcul4ril(m): 4:00am On Oct 22, 2016
raphrinco:
[Bro which Bank is that please ?quote author=fem311 post=49540673]Hey friends listen to me. I visited a bank with plan to save some cash for 3 month and the bank was ready to offer me 3% interest, which means if I save 50k for 3 month I would be paid an interest of 9k, Total = 59k. What have you to say to this? Is this not a scam from our banks?

Then, if I should find an individual or a corporate body that would offer me 30% interest monthly and they are trustworthy, don't you feel I would be obliged to go for that?

So what are we saying, some people are really making money through MMM, then why discouraging people?

I have so far make move learning more about MMM and I have found it interesting.

How do you mean trust worthy? TVC E. Zimbabweans are in a financial trauma at the moment as their saving with Mavrodi Mondial Moneybox (MMM) crashes, all thanks to the popular Ponzi scheme called MMM established by Sergey Panteleevich Mavrodi a Russian criminal and a former deputy of the State Duma..

Thousands of people living in Zimbabwe, among them civil servants, vendors and more, were said to have lost thousands of dollars to fraudulent online pyramid scheme MMM Global Zimbabwe after the system collapsed recently. The social financial network, which relied on an accelerating number of new members to pay off the old, abruptly terminated its services without any prior notice last week leaving participants stranded.

News gotten from Iharare.co reports that these Zimbabweans joined the online investment scheme with the sole aim of “getting rich quickly”.

It was said that the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe warned its people about the system, saying the scheme was fraudulent. The scheme prides itself as a mutual aid fund under which recruited members contribute money to assist others and are promised investment returns of 30 percent per month. Some of the people left counting their losses told The Herald that they received emails that the scheme had been suspended until September 15.

One of the participants, Mr Tinashe Muza of Harare said: “All along things were moving in the right direction and we now have nowhere to claim our investments. When we started putting our funds in the scheme one could get assistance within seven days but things later changed to 14 days and when we were shut out the waiting period was 21 days. What it simply means is that the number of people in need of help has outnumbered the number of people joining. Right now we have nowhere to get our money which we invested.”

The Mavrodi Mondial Moneybox takes its name from its founder, Sergei Panteleevich Mavrodi of Russia. He founded MMM in 1989 and the scheme was declared bankrupt three years later leading to the disappearance of Mavrodi until his arrest in 2003. While some people who were skeptical about the scheme started with small amounts, it is believed some poured in thousands of dollars anticipating higher returns. The RBZ said the schemes were fraudulent as existing investors were ‘paid money not from genuine market investment of their funds, but from contributions made by new investors, until a point when the scheme can no longer attract new investors.”

Sergey Panteleevich Mavrodi is a Russian criminal and a former deputy of the State Duma.

He is the founder of the МММ series of pyramid schemes Currently, the scheme is in Nigeria and it is called MMM – Federal Republic of Nigeria. Lots of Nigerians are on the scheme and the scheme actually works (just like how it was working well at first in Zimbabwe). MMM Nigeria, is a Ponzi scheme that originated in Russia that has now set up in Nigeria.

Wikipedia says the company was involved in one of the biggest Ponzi schemes in the 1990s. It was estimated that thousands of people lost up to $10 billion dollars. Well, a lot of people think the scheme is legit and not a scam but the history of the company says the opposite. Only time will tell.

What is your take on this?
Re: deleted by jbcul4ril(m): 4:12am On Oct 22, 2016
Exzeebeat:

You sound so much like an embittered envious soul who probably can't stand seeing his neighbor who is presently benefiting from MMM.
Anyways, no time to waste on you unless you can bring a reasonable argument on why you label MMM a ponzi scheme.

TVC E. Zimbabweans are in a financial trauma at the moment as their saving with Mavrodi Mondial Moneybox (MMM) crashes, all thanks to the popular Ponzi scheme called MMM established by Sergey Panteleevich Mavrodi a Russian criminal and a former deputy of the State Duma..

Thousands of people living in Zimbabwe, among them civil servants, vendors and more, were said to have lost thousands of dollars to fraudulent online pyramid scheme MMM Global Zimbabwe after the system collapsed recently. The social financial network, which relied on an accelerating number of new members to pay off the old, abruptly terminated its services without any prior notice last week leaving participants stranded.

News gotten from Iharare.co reports that these Zimbabweans joined the online investment scheme with the sole aim of “getting rich quickly”.

It was said that the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe warned its people about the system, saying the scheme was fraudulent. The scheme prides itself as a mutual aid fund under which recruited members contribute money to assist others and are promised investment returns of 30 percent per month. Some of the people left counting their losses told The Herald that they received emails that the scheme had been suspended until September 15.

One of the participants, Mr Tinashe Muza of Harare said: “All along things were moving in the right direction and we now have nowhere to claim our investments. When we started putting our funds in the scheme one could get assistance within seven days but things later changed to 14 days and when we were shut out the waiting period was 21 days. What it simply means is that the number of people in need of help has outnumbered the number of people joining. Right now we have nowhere to get our money which we invested.”

The Mavrodi Mondial Moneybox takes its name from its founder, Sergei Panteleevich Mavrodi of Russia. He founded MMM in 1989 and the scheme was declared bankrupt three years later leading to the disappearance of Mavrodi until his arrest in 2003. While some people who were skeptical about the scheme started with small amounts, it is believed some poured in thousands of dollars anticipating higher returns. The RBZ said the schemes were fraudulent as existing investors were ‘paid money not from genuine market investment of their funds, but from contributions made by new investors, until a point when the scheme can no longer attract new investors.”

Sergey Panteleevich Mavrodi is a Russian criminal and a former deputy of the State Duma.

He is the founder of the МММ series of pyramid schemes Currently, the scheme is in Nigeria and it is called MMM – Federal Republic of Nigeria. Lots of Nigerians are on the scheme and the scheme actually works (just like how it was working well at first in Zimbabwe). MMM Nigeria, is a Ponzi scheme that originated in Russia that has now set up in Nigeria.

Wikipedia says the company was involved in one of the biggest Ponzi schemes in the 1990s. It was estimated that thousands of people lost up to $10 billion dollars. Well, a lot of people think the scheme is legit and not a scam but the history of the company says the opposite. Only time will tell.

Re: deleted by dammybounty: 9:49am On Oct 22, 2016
jbcul4ril:
TVC E. Zimbabweans are in a financial trauma at the moment as their saving with Mavrodi Mondial Moneybox (MMM) crashes, all thanks to the popular Ponzi scheme called MMM established by Sergey Panteleevich Mavrodi a Russian criminal and a former deputy of the State Duma..

Firstly, u guys said south africa MMM has crashed, I called a friend in SA, he said he is cashing out. Zimbabwe MMM is alive. People are cashing out. With all this story, i can tell u have already joined MMM but u are deceiving urself.
Re: deleted by dammybounty: 10:05am On Oct 22, 2016
jbcul4ril:

Many people created horrible topics about MMM on nairaland and today all of those topics have turned out to be promotion for MMM. Even the ops that created them have joined the community. Take for instance the topic of this thread and yet people are discussing how to solve one issue or the other, that means people are responsible for their own actions. There is nobody u can help so therefore why discourage them on what is helping them now. Can u help someone, have u helped someone before. Do u see the state of the nation. Nothing is working but the only thing that is working is MMM. havent u ever wonder why Linda Ikeji blog has not carried anything about MMM crash, it is because she does not spread lies. Her blog is one of the leading blog in the nation. If u dont have what to do with ur MB use it and register in MMM and start making money than wasting money.

1 Like

Re: deleted by knostbrown01(m): 11:06am On Oct 22, 2016
chuksmad:
MMM rocks, i have resolved the issue of GH. Infact i have cashed the money today, mmm is real and very promising. Thank you all that contributed when i was trying to resolve the problem
How many weeks does it take to resolve the issue?
Re: deleted by jbcul4ril(m): 11:07am On Oct 22, 2016
dammybounty:

Many people created horrible topics about MMM on nairaland and today all of those topics have turned out to be promotion for MMM. Even the ops that created them have joined the community. Take for instance the topic of this thread and yet people are discussing how to solve one issue or the other, that means people are responsible for their own actions. There is nobody u can help so therefore why discourage them on what is helping them now. Can u help someone, have u helped someone before. Do u see the state of the nation. Nothing is working but the only thing that is working is MMM. havent u ever wonder why Linda Ikeji blog has not carried anything about MMM crash, it is because she does not spread lies. Her blog is one of the leading blog in the nation. If u dont have what to do with ur MB use it and register in MMM and start making money than wasting money.

Mr Linda Ikeji blog promoter, I will remind quote you again when the time comes. Enjoy!!
Re: deleted by dammybounty: 11:10am On Oct 22, 2016
WARNING ⚠ WARNING ⚠ ⚠ WARNING.. Hello Wealthy please don't fall victim to this! I received an email early this morning (by 2:46AM) from a mail account named "Personal Office", with address "noreply@mmofflce.com (note that we have just 2 'm' there, and 'office' spelt as 'offlce' with letter 'L' replacing 'I'), and the subject read "Account Verification" with email body "You need to pass verification of your account. Check your data and confirm your e-mail and phone number. All unconfirmed accounts will be blocked on 1st Nov". it also provided a link to click for the verification process. PLEASE IGNORE AND DELETE SUCH E-MAIL. IT IS A SCAM AND DO NOT FALL VICTIM OF YOUR ACCOUNT BEING HACKED!!!

Together we will change the world, together we will catch this Fraudsters be Vigilant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: deleted by knostbrown01(m): 11:11am On Oct 22, 2016
kayusekay:
my issue is about GH,I was not match to another participate yet since yesterday, and have message them on support not yet reply
Temporary moratorium..... they will reply you
Re: deleted by MrPRevailer(m): 11:53am On Oct 22, 2016
Exzeebeat:

You sound so much like an embittered envious soul who probably can't stand seeing his neighbor who is presently benefiting from MMM.
Anyways, no time to waste on you unless you can bring a reasonable argument on why you label MMM a ponzi scheme.

The MMM has been branded a PONZI scheme because it will make people financially independent which is against the agenda of the NEW WORLD ORDER being processed by the U.N and E.U.

Also government and banks will lose big time and their customers switch accounts. If MMM CRASHES, it's because there's a conspiracy and not because it's a ponzi. The world is ruled by Illuminati.

21 OBJECTIVES OF THE ILLUMINATI

http://www.thecontroversialfiles.net/2016/10/the-21-objectives-of-illuminati.html

Please Share/whatsap to friends so they are informed the kind of world we live in.
It's also important to note that most of Buhari's visible actions and passiveness are a reflection of these laws.
Re: deleted by dammybounty: 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
ATTENTION EVERYBODY
http:///2dvKAm0
The latest offline scam is that some FRAUDULENT MMM participants now collaborate with their bad bank officer's who are their partners, and what they do is to send FAKE sms bank alert to those they have to pay.When the fake alert flashes, you think the sender has actually transferred money into your account, and then confirm the person's MMM transaction, but actually their was no cash sent.It was just a FAKE sms bank alert. PLEASE when you get an alert with your phone, don't rush to confirm the person's MMM transaction take your time and go to an ATM or check your internet or mobile banking account.
*Please pass this information across,MAKE sure it reaches everyone that you know, we are the ones to PROTECT MMM, nobody else will.*

*Together we change the world.*

*Long live MMM.*

2 Likes

Re: deleted by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
knostbrown01:

Temporary moratorium..... they will reply you
ok bro tnks,I pray they reply me soon
Re: deleted by bharkarh(m): 8:15am On Oct 23, 2016
dammybounty:
. The 20$ is a one time thing, the 2nd one is did was the one u left and cancel the first help u provide. that is wat happened.
wow! So it's gone. Bleep me. What if I cancel this provide help to reduce the amount I want to donate then create a new account for the 20dollar bonus , will there be consequences for my actions? Like banning of account? Thanks!
Re: deleted by inspiradoonline: 10:26am On Oct 23, 2016
WATCH THIS VIDEO ABOUT LARAWITHME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr7JoeHFIXw
kindly share!!!
Re: deleted by Zico5(m): 10:59am On Oct 23, 2016
9jatatafo:

Whose system is it and how do I go about it? Any physical address? Feel me in please
Whatsapp me through this number : 08063720963
Re: deleted by ruffwise: 11:09am On Oct 23, 2016
dammybounty:
. The 20$ is a one time thing, the 2nd one u did was the one u left and cancel the first help u provide. that is wat happened.
Re: deleted by ruffwise: 11:10am On Oct 23, 2016
bharkarh:
Hello folks, please I registered as a new member on MMM and I provided help and was given 20dollars but due to bad network, I provided help twice so I had to cancel one out of it. After canceling, I noticed the 20dollars stopped displaying on my mavro. What could be wrong? Thanks!

There's no consequence for canceling of PH. Just cancel the one left, and re-PH again. When you PH again, that will serve as your 1st PH and your $20 bonus fee will show again...cheers
Re: deleted by dammybounty: 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
ruffwise:

There's no consequence for canceling of PH. Just cancel the one left, and re-PH again. When you PH again, that will serve as your 1st PH and your $20 bonus fee will show again...cheers
. When u pH and cancel and re-ph again. you cannot receive the 20$ again. The first pH as served for ur first registration. It has happened to me before.
Re: deleted by bydot1(m): 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
dammybounty:
. When u pH and cancel and re-ph again. you cannot receive the 20$ again. The first pH as served for ur first registration. It has happened to me before.

please don't mislead people, @ruffwise was absolutely right
Re: deleted by phenomental40(m): 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
Pls i would like to know how this mmm do operate, how they get extra income to pay their new customer or if it only through new customer paying old customer

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (53) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Is Back! / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.