Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

deleted - Investment (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / deleted (104440 Views)

Deleted / deleted / My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: deleted by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
dammybounty:

You have definetely change something in your details. Try to remember.
noting was changed
Re: deleted by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
youngestland:

You gh and you havent been matched right? Please did you edit any of thing on your account?

not was edited
Re: deleted by Zico5(m): 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
9jatatafo:

Whose system is it and how do I go about it? Any physical address? Feel me in please
If u can trust me with it, send ur number I will message u on whatsapp. The rest will be story for u, I also have whatsapp group on MMM, u will immensely be lifted. No scam in MMM

1 Like

Re: deleted by balosammy(m): 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
I don't dey happy and fear again ooo abt this Mmm of a thing , who go lecture me and like how much U go use start
No try scam me
Na professional I be 4 my career ooo
Re: deleted by Dollaz: 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
Am finding it difficult to write a letter of happiness. Each time i try to type it closes and tells me something went wrong displaying this web page. Pls can someone help.

Re: deleted by Netcontactsng1(m): 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
arinzest:
Please is there anyone here that have used MMM United ? I need some first hand information
I use MMM united
Re: deleted by Tekkyboy(m): 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
Hello fellow mavrodians,i have a serious issue with my po.i provide help yesterday and the person don confirm but as i requested for help i dont get matched since yesterday, i understand my account is on moratorium but i dont know why that happens to me because i dont edit anything on or after registration.
Re: deleted by speedyconnect3: 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
balosammy:
I don't dey happy and fear again ooo abt this Mmm of a thing , who go lecture me and like how much U go use start
No try scam me
Sammy
Re: deleted by Tekkyboy(m): 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
[quote author=speedyconnect3 post=50374560] come lemme guide you freely and you gonna smile to bank as soon as possible.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
Tekkyboy:
Hello fellow mavrodians,i have a serious issue with my po.i provide help yesterday and the person don confirm but as i requested for help i dont get matched since yesterday, i understand my account is on moratorium but i dont know why that happens to me because i dont edit anything on or after registration.
same to me bro
Re: deleted by bukiboy(m): 12:40am On Oct 21, 2016
balosammy:
No try scam me

Am available on WhatsApp 08028356878
Re: deleted by bukiboy(m): 12:43am On Oct 21, 2016
balosammy:
No try scam me

Kindly get full information and understand how it works before you invest your money.

1 Like

Re: deleted by youngestland: 5:33am On Oct 21, 2016
Tekkyboy:
write to support and talk to your guilder you must have broken 1 rule to be in moratorium.

please read the rules before you start anything. For now getting help is easier than providing help. Dont panic you cant loose your money support will resolve it.
it took someone in my office one month to solve her case.
Re: deleted by youngestland: 5:36am On Oct 21, 2016
Dollaz:
Am finding it difficult to write a letter of happiness. Each time i try to type it closes and tells me something went wrong displaying this web page. Pls can someone help.
try again later congrats it means you have just cash out come buy bois beer o grin

1 Like

Re: deleted by ogoo4real: 6:47am On Oct 21, 2016
balosammy:
No try scam me

Whatsapp me on this no 08038771460, let me tell u all u need to know about MMM.
Re: deleted by Tekkyboy(m): 7:16am On Oct 21, 2016
youngestland:

write to support and talk to your guilder you must have broken 1 rule to be in moratorium.

please read the rules before you start anything. For now getting help is easier than providing help. Dont panic you cant loose your money support will resolve it.
it took someone in my office one month to solve her case.
thanks man,is it advisable to cancel the gh so that my mavro will continue growing?or is the mavro growing already.
Re: deleted by youngestland: 7:44am On Oct 21, 2016
Tekkyboy:

thanks man,is it advisable to cancel the gh so that my mavro will continue growing?or is the mavro growing already.
I dont tnink its possible to cancel gh your mavro will continue to grow but you will be able to cash out only the amount you gh
Re: deleted by efismikoko(m): 7:57am On Oct 21, 2016
1.Some people now have been getting help consistently from their referrer bonus without providing help Soon your account will be blocked. 2.some people will register their family member under them and will PH higher amount for them while their own account they PH small amount in order to feed fat on the referrer bonus. Soon your account will be blocked and should you seek for remedy,you will be asked to close one of the account

1 Like

Re: deleted by NgreportsBlog(m): 8:59am On Oct 21, 2016
Read all you need to know about Mavrodi Mondial Moneybox MMM here + easy way to start

http://ngreports.com/nigerians-are-making-money-with-mmm-start-now/
Re: deleted by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
Send a message to surport but haven't gone any reply from them since morning
Re: deleted by chuksmad(m): 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
MMM rocks, i have resolved the issue of GH. Infact i have cashed the money today, mmm is real and very promising. Thank you all that contributed when i was trying to resolve the problem
Re: deleted by chuksmad(m): 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
kayusekay:
Send a message to surport but haven't gone any reply from them since morning
Relax, that is how i was apprehensive yesterday, but today, everything has been resolved
Re: deleted by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
chuksmad:

Relax, that is how i was apprehensive yesterday, but today, everything has been resolved
thanks bro
Re: deleted by youngestland: 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
chuksmad:
MMM rocks, i have resolved the issue of GH. Infact i have cashed the money today, mmm is real and very promising. Thank you all that contributed when i was trying to resolve the problem
good I like ppl that come back to testify am happy for you abeg buy bois beer o grin
Re: deleted by chuksmad(m): 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
youngestland:

good I like ppl that come back to testify am happy for you abeg buy bois beer o grin
Thank you very much. I just write the letter of happiness and this is what is in my PO. I hope nothing to do again.
Re: deleted by youngestland: 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
chuksmad:

Thank you very much. I just write the letter of happiness and this is what is in my PO. I hope nothing to do again.
Nice nothing else you are good to go

dont tell me you wont ph again o grin
Re: deleted by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2016
youngestland:

Nice nothing else you are good to go

dont tell me you wont ph again o grin

I still be never get any message from support back since morning

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (53) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Is Back! / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.