Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

deleted - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / deleted (104345 Views)

Deleted / deleted / My topic on MMM Deleted By Moderators: Yet to be Matched After Get Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: deleted by faith123456(f): 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2016
[quote author=Richman496 post=50299949][/quote Thanks, it has been rectified. Long live MMM, support has resolved it.
Re: deleted by faith123456(f): 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
[quote author=dammybounty post=50302918]

Write to support again with the appropriate subject and it will be settled.[/quoteThanks, it has been rectified. Long live MMM, support has resolved it.
Re: deleted by Damysa(f): 11:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
I have since been unblocked, I have learnt my lessons.

Thanks..

dammybounty:

Y did u miss the order, u should ve called the person u want to give help to, to pls extend for you. You can write support again and explain y u didnt fulfill the order and wait for respose. I believe it will be sorted out. Promise them u wont fail to pay again.
Re: deleted by Damysa(f): 11:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
4 days, sorry for replying late, hope you have been unblocked now....

7agaza:

please how long did it take for you to be unblocked. And wat was your office? mine is 6days counting
Re: deleted by 7agaza(m): 12:16am On Oct 20, 2016
Damysa:
4 days, sorry for replying late, hope you have been unblocked now....

Yes ma i have.. i dont even know between you and MMM support team the one that replies on time. Thanks for the help.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 20, 2016
Pls I have an issue on my mmm account stuff,am been match to someone after been paid ,the person have confirmed it but still on frozen account on blue print not yet green since yesterday am been worried oo,because since have been doing mmm dis d first tym of account frozen up to second day not yet green on my mavro account
Re: deleted by bydot1(m): 9:44am On Oct 20, 2016
kayusekay:
Pls I have an issue on my mmm account stuff,am been match to someone after been paid ,the person have confirmed it but still on frozen account on blue print not yet green since yesterday am been worried oo,because since have been doing mmm dis d first tym of account frozen up to second day not yet green on my mavro account

What do you have on your release date?
Re: deleted by toask111: 9:45am On Oct 20, 2016
Can someone give me reason why my Mavro page is empty? It page has been blank since yesterday. I have written to Support this morning.
Re: deleted by Mark1991: 9:57am On Oct 20, 2016
Been Blessed
Re: deleted by dammybounty: 11:03am On Oct 20, 2016
toask111:
Can someone give me reason why my Mavro page is empty? It page has been blank since yesterday. I have written to Support this morning.

I also xperience that. Ensure that your network is good. All is well
Re: deleted by 9jatatafo(m): 11:34am On Oct 20, 2016
[quote author=Richman496 post=50299949][/quote]

Another wonder bank
Re: deleted by Zico5(m): 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
9jatatafo:

Another wonder bank
If its Nigeria system, u can call it wonder bank but with MMM Nigerians are on greater things to freedom from poverty. I just got another six digits now. Keep on folding ur arms while we are smiling to the bank on weekly basis
Re: deleted by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
kayusekay:
mr man why are you like this why creating stupid panic it will turn green after release date please leave mmm alone. MMM is sweet but nigerians will spoil it with their backwardness
Re: deleted by chuksmad(m): 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
intbizoil:
mr man why are you like this why creating stupid panic it will turn green after release date please leave mmm alone. MMM is sweet but nigerians will spoil it with their backwardness
I have written to support yesterday concerning my GH request that has not been matched, but no response from them. Should i expect instant respond or wait for some days?
Re: deleted by 9jatatafo(m): 2:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
Zico5:

If its Nigeria system, u can call it wonder bank but with MMM Nigerians are on greater things to freedom from poverty. I just got another six digits now. Keep on folding ur arms while we are smiling to the bank on weekly basis

Whose system is it and how do I go about it? Any physical address? Feel me in please
Re: deleted by ENGREMMATEX(m): 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
GH doesnt waste time are you sure you did the right thing
chuksmad:

I have written to support yesterday concerning my GH request that has not been matched, but no response from them. Should i expect instant respond or wait for some days?
Re: deleted by dammybounty: 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
9jatatafo:

Whose system is it and how do I go about it? Any physical address? Feel me in please

keep asking question.
Re: deleted by ENGREMMATEX(m): 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2016
Are you sure the person have confirmed it because if the have confirmed it . It suppose to show green so that you can withdraw.
intbizoil:
Re: deleted by ENGREMMATEX(m): 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
dammybounty:

keep asking question.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
bydot1:

What do you have on your release date?
23rd
Re: deleted by toask111: 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
Re: deleted by chuksmad(m): 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
ENGREMMATEX:
GH doesnt waste time are you sure you did the right thing
That is why i wrote to support now. This mmm is becoming complex, no interaction to boost confidence in people
Re: deleted by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
To match me to someone that will pay me is now problem oo and it does takes time like it before, since morning have not been match ,just keep sayin I should wait patiently to be match to another person
Re: deleted by youngestland: 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
kayusekay:
To match me to someone that will pay me is now problem oo and it does takes time like it before, since morning have not been match ,just keep sayin I should wait patiently to be match to another person

You gh and you havent been matched right? Please did you edit any of thing on your account?
Re: deleted by dammybounty: 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
kayusekay:

You have definetely change something in your details. Try to remember.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
chuksmad:

relax bro. you are on moratorium they would answer you believe me, mmm is good
Re: deleted by youngestland: 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
chuksmad:

That is why i wrote to support now. This mmm is becoming complex, no interaction to boost confidence in people

You know the reason why you have not been matched now bro
why are you trying to cos ppl to panic.
Re: deleted by bydot1(m): 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
kayusekay:
23rd

It still frozen cus your release date is yet to come... after that 23rd it would be green and you can withdraw if you want.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (53) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Is Back! / MMM Nigeria End Of Year Party By Chuddy Ugorji, Moves With Bodyguards (Photos) / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.