Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST (66379 Views)

FG Dumps Cattle Colonies, Asks States To Tackle Herdsmen Themselves- Daily Trust / How States Are Coping In This Recession (See List) / Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by AreaFada2: 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
Dangote & co want to own Nigeria. We dey look.
Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by rexlims(m): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
kenonze:
Senseless NLC will truncate the process.
But they want recession to end
y do u tink NLC is senseless? selling these assets wont make recession go away, it is like telling a landlord to sell his house because he has some trouble with his neighbours. the truth is dat dese men want to own Nigeria at all cost and again they want enough forex so that their flamboyant life style can continue.
the key out of recession is fix our moribund industries which will employ people, who will buy good made by our local industries and when the market becomes huge foreign investors will come in barring undue interference from the government. Thanks

1 Like

Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by amurx(m): 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
I support the selling of those Refineries and Ajaokuta steel.. They are just gulping money and nothing to show for it...
Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by jpphilips(m): 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
GenBuhari:
Cut salaries of Senate and House members Federal Ministers and their Aides by 65%. Sack all expat executives.

Magically you find you have your $15bn

Never sell national assets why not lease them out for 2years terms renewable and raise money that way

There is always huge running, maintenance and over hauling cost associated with those Assets Liabilities, hence no sane buisnessman will opt for a lease agreement.
Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by MadCow1: 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
jpphilips:

Exactly bro!! Dangote is asking for our future, we must resist!!

He can have the refineries.. But the NLNG should never be considered.

I hope those vultures in the Senate and House of Reps will block the sale of our LNG plants.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by jpphilips(m): 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
MadCow1:

He can have the refineries.. But the NLNG should never be considered.

I hope those vultures in the Senate and House of Reps will block the sale of our LNG plants.

Do they even understand the value? those blockheads have nothing to offer, a time like this you wish the Senate president has any oil and gas experience, in the next 5yrs, NLNG will be feeding Nigerians. Instead of advising Nigeria to complete the Train 7 project, Dangote is busy talking rubbish, NLNG vomit $1.6b Annually into the Nigerian cofers at its lowest, that is the Annual budget of Lagos state.

4 Likes

Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by Akpan107(m): 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
cckris:
[size=20pt]Any vote for APC supports the SALE of LNG. Nigerians be warned.
[/size]
It's more like Nigeria is now for sale.
Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by Kosy79(f): 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
Icecomrade:

Oya

Dangote, organize your brothers and friends make una raise money go buy all of them. Them done hear wetin you talk.

I no even sure say them think am.

When you buy all of them finish, make you change our country name to Federal Republic of Dangote.

Tell us who go dey rule your empire.

Na sharpness we dey call am

Federal Republic of Dangote got me Rotfl

hahahaha
Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by Blue3k(m): 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
I'm hoping they offer stocks I want to buy refineries. I need to find some investors. Dangote is a genius getting these fools to sell assets at bottom.

1 want to buy LNG shares, refineries like yesterday.
Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by kaystick86(m): 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
Why will sell your national assets because you are broke meanwhile you have Trillions stoke in CBN. This is a scam.

Nigerians, this is another fraud from this clueless government. i can bet you, 80 percent of the beneficiaries of this sales will be backrolled by this same APC thiefs. This is was the same thing el-rufai did for Baba OBJ at BPE.

Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by directonpc(m): 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
Buhari and OLX partner to sell it
Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
Selling our refineries to private individuals and taxing them will go a long way in helping our economy, sometimes I wonder if the herdsman went for an ear infection or a brain one.
Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by Blue3k(m): 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
You all should be happy for opportunities to buy. We just need to make sure gov don't give sweet heart deal to only dangote and currupt oligarchs. We don't need to end up like Russia and eastern Europe. If the offer stocks to general public we all have chance to own.
Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by yoribo: 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
[Size=26pt]Is it forbidden to borrow? I think after selling all this mention assets and the ressation continues what is the next thing to sell I guess Niger Delter region, then after that, they will sell Nigeria . .opari. APC I hailoooo [/size]
Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by Kay17: 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
Goke7:

NLNG should be a no go area for now o, its better to sell off ajaokuta steel instead

Which is worthless
Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by chidozieikeji2: 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
Criminals they planned it right from the campaign era nigerians shud resist this criminal move dis pple want to finish up this country nigerians shud say no to this nonsense if buhari wants to raise money he shud sell off the whole presidential aircrafts if he truly have good intention for this country, confused pple leading our country
Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by holluphemydavid(m): 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
It's obvious Dangote will buy one or two of d refineries
Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by yoribo: 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
[size=28pt]Is it forbidden to borrow? I think after selling all this mentioned assets and the ressation continues what is the next thing to sell, I guess Niger Delter region, then after that, they will sell Nigeria.

. .opari. APC I hailoooo[/size]

1 Like

Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by Blue3k(m): 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
Why are you guys crying about sale. Our foolish government ran these assets into ground so none of them run at full capacity. They failed at every business they ran. Electricity, oil, Telecom, road maintenance etc. Don't be foolish fellow Nairalanders look outside if you don't believe me.
Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by emmanjoko: 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
1acre:
Uncle Dangote, Please ride on....its your time.
those calling for selling of asset are the once to buy those assets. uyaah uyaah dangote carry d bag of money come collect refinery.
Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by naija247: 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
All the useless refineries and presidential jets MUST go, but sell FG's share in NLNG to me would be a wrong move. The NLNG is one of the best, if not the best run FG/private company in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
Tell FG to try MMM. It pays!

1 Like

Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by Smith78: 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
Its a pitty! The change Nigerians are clamouring from APC has turned bitting the country. Nigeria for sale.
Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by Saicology212: 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
The same officials will be the ones to buy up these shares from the privatized firms through shadow/shell companies and escrow accounts. Useless people....
Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by awayeyebundle: 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
All the money Buhari has collected from looters in this country,where is the money?,if we're in recession does that say u should sell ur properties.......When u sell am finish,what will the money be used for?.what hands will the money ends.....Think Nigerians
Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by awayeyebundle: 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
All the money Buhari has collected from looters in this country,where is the money?,if we're in recession does that say u should sell ur properties.......When u sell am finish,what will the money be used for?.what hands will the money ends.....Think Nigerians,don't sell port authority,sell refineries,not NLNG,sell some presidential jets not all,
Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by Blue3k(m): 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
awayeyebundle:
All the money Buhari has collected from looters in this country,where is the money?,if we're in recession does that say u should sell ur properties.......When u sell am finish,what will the money be used for?.what hands will the money ends.....Think Nigerians

You tax and regulate. Improve economic freedom. Besides same fed that ran these assets into ground. They're too stupid to run these companies. They fail at everything else. Let's then run courts, ports and alot money for infastrure projects.
Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by BossKratos: 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
recievesense:
I buy my car for 2.5m
I sell am for 1.5m
I settle my debt
I go flex
Settle my area guys and my babies dem
Then I start to dey trek
Then later I borrow money buy another car
And the circle continues...........

That is the lifestyle of an otondo.....

1 Like

Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
sigiyaya:
I have been fellowing ur quotes on nairaland recently and i must comfess u reason with ur anus cry cry cry

Oh really.
Simply because we never agree on same issue.

But am never worried about my opinions.
There are apt.
Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by aladesanmi(m): 4:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
True talk my brother. Visionless leaders.
recievesense:
I buy my car for 2.5m

I sell am for 1.5m

I settle my debt

I go flex

Settle my area guys and my babies dem

Then I start to dey trek

Then later I borrow money buy another car

And the circle continues...........

1 Like

Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by Tibins(m): 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
Goke7:
I think the FG is bringing unnecessary panic on itself. Things are not as gloomy as being painted.

The refineries can be sold and all the airports in the country concessioned for a start. Govt has no business running all our airports.

This is why they ignored the economy for this long, until it tilted into recession, so they can under that guise sale off these assets to themselves and cronies. NLNG & all joint ventures must not be touched please....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows / Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria? / Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.