Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,814 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread (12871 Views)

Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) / #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread / Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by chuksbogus2001: 7:20am On Sep 23, 2016
rex444:
Biafra Biafra, na who we go even allow make him rule us or are we going to be without a leader? Will there be unism in deciding who?
don't be faster than your shadow !!!!! After 1 u count 2.

12 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Princewill1(m): 7:20am On Sep 23, 2016
Most schools in Aba are closed today.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Efewestern: 7:20am On Sep 23, 2016
Everything looks okay here in Warri, Delta, Only heard of this seat at home On NL.. Well I hope buhari atrend to this igbo agitation , They are been marginalized to be sincere.

10 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Nigga44: 7:21am On Sep 23, 2016
Sit-at-home well observed in Enugu. The solidarity from the people is encouraging......happpy Biafran day!!!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Osama10(m): 7:21am On Sep 23, 2016
smiley
Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by PhilemonObende: 7:22am On Sep 23, 2016
I'm supposed to write an exam today, but it was postponed as lecturers are staying at home.
It was painful but ANYTHING FOR BIAFRA.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by alopo4real(m): 7:24am On Sep 23, 2016
Nawa ooo
Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Alcatraz003: 7:30am On Sep 23, 2016
I support the igbos, they have suffered a lot. We are praying for you in the SW.

With love from the Yorubas.

#HappyHolidays

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by SAHACO(m): 7:30am On Sep 23, 2016
Alcatraz003:
Nigeria should be restructed pronto. No amount of pacification and heavy investments in the east will make it better or at par with the North and West.

No amount of window dressing will stop the yoruba and hausa man not to view the igbo man as a 2nd class citizen. Biafra has to be actualized for igbos to rule themselves. The forced unity willl only benefit the elite and the north.

As a Yoruba man, i dont hate an igbo but i am wary of him and see him as beneath me. This is not my fault, i grew up noticing it as igbos continued to troop into my region to survive while screaming of marginalization at the same time. I know the igbos have suffered and i stand shoulder to shoulder with them today to support the actualization of biafra.

The damage has been done already, inequity has taken root and is now a big tree in Nigeria. Nothing can save the igbos in Nigeria from been derided and viewed with suspicion.

I say Nigeria, let theses people Go!

Selah.
God bless you man, if all of you can think like this and let us go. It's okay with me enough of one nigeria.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by reptile1: 7:31am On Sep 23, 2016
I will be right back with situation report in my area

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by ENDTIMELIFE: 7:35am On Sep 23, 2016
Hope this will move well with no blood shed from these zoo military grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by kumulus(m): 7:35am On Sep 23, 2016
The end will always justify the means.....let the people go.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by azerbaijanbase: 7:37am On Sep 23, 2016
following
Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Alcatraz003: 7:37am On Sep 23, 2016
SAHACO:

God bless you man, if all of you can think like this and let us go. It's okey with me enough of one nigeria.

The yorubas are not opposed to the igbo exit, the only problem we have is the Nigerian elite across ethnic, religious and social divides. The north is also seriously against it due to fear.

Most yorubas are indifferent to the biafra struggle, whatever happens, fine. We send our prayers and love for today's protests.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by victorvezx(m): 7:37am On Sep 23, 2016
kumulus:
The end will always justify the means.....let the people go.
U are not going anywhere, do ur worst
Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Ojiofor: 7:38am On Sep 23, 2016
Happy holidays folks!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by victorvezx(m): 7:38am On Sep 23, 2016
U people should not lie oh, because market is opening
Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by udede(m): 7:41am On Sep 23, 2016
even most public schools and private ones are closed in Anambra. up Biafra

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Emancipation: 7:42am On Sep 23, 2016
Efewestern:
Everything looks okay here in Warri, Delta, Only heard of this seat at home On NL.. Well I hope buhari atrend to this igbo agitation , They are been marginalized to be sincere.

When was Warri ever part of IPOB territory? I dont ever remember IPOB adding Warri to to proposed Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by victorvezx(m): 7:43am On Sep 23, 2016
There is public holiday in Akwa ibom state. Today is the day Akwa ibom was created, so they are celebrating the state anniversary. Ipob should not come and claim this one oh

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by attackgat: 7:50am On Sep 23, 2016
mrvitalis:
even if u don't support biafra because I believe we igbos have more to gain in one Nigeria than any other tribe

Gain what in Nigeria? What about what we can lose in Nigeria? What will pay back the over 3 million souls we lost in the name of a redundant term called "one Nigeria"?

Even if u want to get Biafra definitely not like this.. . No body will take u serious like this

Form a political party. .. With the clear aim of liberating Biafra.. If the fight is popular
The party will easily win a clear majority of sites in the region... Then with the recognised representative of the people demand for referendum... they no burn Nigeria well to say no... .

And when the representatives demand referendum, Hausa and Yoruba representatives will give it to them? I laugh in Chinese. Which representatives did Lugard go to when he was illegally creating Nigeria?

But no... They don't like this natural approach. . Nigeria is not democratic.. But u want it to democratically give u referendum and allow u protest

Stupidity is when u shout Biafra and still vote in Nigerian election

There is nothing natural about the nonsense you stated above. Somebody is holding your freedom and you advocate going to the same person to beg for your freedom? If you are a slave, Igbos are not. It is our God given right to demand for our freedom that was stolen by Lord Lugard.

As for nnamdi Kanu. . He is just a greedy man.. who want to milk the people... He is very smart I must confese. .. he knows what he is doing and that is not getting Biafra

Kanu is just a messenger. The message matters far more than the messenger.

Y can't we hold our governors, senators, reps members to speak on Biafra.. .. . No they won't. .. But yet ipob supports them... Don't that ring a bell?

How can anybody hold leaders accountable in Nigeria? You think this country works as nation? If you want to hold your leaders accountable, go and create a country built on accountability, accessibility, justice, fairness and the rule of law. Not Nigeria that was created by slave masters and Gangters such as Lugard and is still controlled by Gangters to this day. There is nothing like holding someone accountable in a 'gangland'.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Kamanuozuzu: 7:52am On Sep 23, 2016
David did not need the fire power to kill Goliath rather, the will power!!

#FreeNnamdiKanu

Freedom for Biafra!

10 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by victorvezx(m): 7:52am On Sep 23, 2016
udede:
even most public schools and private ones are closed in Anambra. up Biafra
How did u know, are u not at home

1 Like

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 23, 2016
[quote author=modsfucker post=49595729]How I wish you guys will remain at home for the rest of the century. [/quote
you Don carry your cow reach diz side
oboy make your cow and cattle no eat my crops oooo

1 Like

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by drss2(m): 7:56am On Sep 23, 2016
following thread jejeli.
#FreeNnamdiKanu

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Alcatraz003: 7:56am On Sep 23, 2016
victorvezx:

U are not going anywhere, do ur worst

I reckon you are a yoruba like me. What is your business with these people? If you were igbo, would you be happy? You cant beat a child and tell him not to cry.

The vast majority of yorubas support them albeit quietly so you better shut your mouth and let them be. Useless slavemaster!

14 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by SAHACO(m): 7:58am On Sep 23, 2016
Alcatraz003:

The yorubas are not opposed to the igbo exit, the only problem we have is the Nigerian elite across ethnic, religious and social divides. The north is also seriously against it due to fear.

Most yorubas are indifferent to the biafra struggle, whatever happens, fine. We send our prayers and love for today's protests.
Thank you very much.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Dreambeat: 7:59am On Sep 23, 2016
FREE BIAFRA!FREE NNAMDI KANU!

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 23, 2016
mrvitalis:
even if u don't support biafra because I believe we igbos have more to gain in one Nigeria than any other tribe

Even if u want to get Biafra definitely not like this.. . No body will take u serious like this

Form a political party. .. With the clear aim of liberating Biafra.. If the fight is popular
The party will easily win a clear majority of sites in the region... Then with the recognised representative of the people demand for referendum... they no burn Nigeria well to say no... .

But no... They don't like this natural approach. . Nigeria is not democratic.. But u want it to democratically give u referendum and allow u protest

Stupidity is when u shout Biafra and still vote in Nigerian election

As for nnamdi Kanu. . He is just a greedy man.. who want to milk the people... He is very smart I must confese. .. he knows what he is doing and that is not getting Biafra

Y can't we hold our governors, senators, reps members to speak on Biafra.. .. . No they won't. .. But yet ipob supports them... Don't that ring a bell?
ur free to join tripob or form your own name it anything you like as for me and my family we are with Mazi KANU

9 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by drss2(m): 7:59am On Sep 23, 2016
uduak2016:
This is special day for me and my family. I bought 2 cartons of Biaffran Hero beer for this evening. Told my wife to prepare nkwobi and esi ewu.
hahahhahaha nice one. though i dey abuja right now, reports from abia shows IPOB's stay at home protest is widely complied by abians. cheesy
#freedom

9 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by overall90: 8:00am On Sep 23, 2016
God bless Biafra

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by abouzaid: 8:00am On Sep 23, 2016
please all biafrans,worldwide should change their Whatsapp and nairaland status message to support the struggle, one nation,one people one destiny.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki Delivers Lecture At National Defense College, Abuja (Photos) / Buhari: We Remain Nigerians And Nigeria Will Remain One / Government, Cleric Warn MURIC Against Causing Religious War In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.