Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread (12620 Views)

Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) / #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread / Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by mrvitalis(m): 8:43am On Sep 23, 2016
attackgat:

Gain what in Nigeria? What about what we can lose in Nigeria? What will pay back the over 3 million souls we lost in the name of a redundant term called "one Nigeria"?

And when the representatives demand referendum, Hausa and Yoruba representatives will give it to them? I laugh in Chinese. Which representatives did Lugard go to when he was illegally creating Nigeria?

There is nothing natural about the nonsense you stated above. Somebody is holding your freedom and you advocate going to the same person to beg for your freedom? If you are a slave, Igbos are not. It is our God given right to demand for our freedom that was stolen by Lord Lugard.

Kanu is just a messenger. The message matters far more than the messenger.

How can anybody hold leaders accountable in Nigeria? You think this country works as nation? If you want to hold your leaders accountable, go and create a country built on accountability, accessibility, justice, fairness and the rule of law. Not Nigeria that was created by slave masters and Gangters such Lugard and is still controlled by Gangters to this day. There is nothing like holding someone accountable in a 'gangland'.
U are indeed funny. .. . Governors and representatives can't get us referendum but we will still vote them in
Why don't ipob present people who can represent us.. be that have courage then let's see

1 Like

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Yyeske(m): 8:49am On Sep 23, 2016
OsuIbo:
Okay, we pray the whole thing turns out successful. This sit-at-home approach seems to be better than violent protest and blooodshed.

#IstandwithBiafra
Onitsha is on shut down right now.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 23, 2016
The Afonja followers with their APC charlatans will be needing this machine today grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by BiafranPrince: 8:57am On Sep 23, 2016
Live report...
Little or no movement right here in Igweocha. No sales in mile 3,building materials area mile3, mile 1 nd down to town. Heavy traffic areas like woji, ykc n the rest re so free.
Parents have retrived their children from going to school. The spirit of Chukwu Okike Abiama is moving n doing great wonders for his choosen people...
They say it will happen, now they kw we re serious and Biafra is our DNA.
#All Hail Biafra
#free Nnamdi Kalu

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Ajibel(m): 8:58am On Sep 23, 2016
My boo currently in Onitsha with her family are going to observe it. Her parents are not going to work and her siblings wont be going to school.

She doesn't like it but I had to beg her yesterday not to step a foot outside and advise her to encourage her fam to do same.

I no wan hear stories biko. Make IPOB they do their own. Many would observe the sit at home to avoid intimidations from the Pro-biafrans and not because they want to identify with their cause.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by tallfish145(m): 9:03am On Sep 23, 2016
They should have make it 1month sit at home

1 Like

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by BiafranPrince: 9:07am On Sep 23, 2016
Ajibel:
Many would observe the sit at home to avoid intimidations from the blood thirsty trigger happy Fulani soldiers.

Corrected!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by BiafranPrince: 9:08am On Sep 23, 2016

Okija market. Ikeokwu market . at PH CLOSE DOWN

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 23, 2016
Here in Owerri... The sit at home is successful. Minimal business acitivity.
#Viva Biafra!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Xway(m): 9:09am On Sep 23, 2016
God bless Biafran nation!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by dnawah(m): 9:10am On Sep 23, 2016
uduak2016:
This is special day for me and my family. I bought 2 cartons of Biaffran Hero beer for this evening. Told my wife to prepare nkwobi and esi ewu.
(cheesy ENJOY!!

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by FunkyMetahuman: 9:12am On Sep 23, 2016
Slaves fighting hard to free them self.

No freedom for slaves cheesy
Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by reptile1: 9:12am On Sep 23, 2016
Reporting live from PH. Unlike what the case used to be, today is completely different. most areas are scanty especially, igbo dominated places and business areas aswell. Roads are free as there isn't traffic along major roads. Biafran enthusiasts really are observing the 'sit @ home call'. more updates coming from around the city of PH. Stay tuned grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 23, 2016
All Hail Biafra

All hail Biafra
Land of the rising sun, we love and cherish
We have vanquished our enemies, all hail Biafra
God Bless Biafra, in Him we trust
Shout it sing it, all hail Biafra

God bless Biafra
We have emerged triumphant, from all our foes
Through the crucible unscathed, we passed victorious
Our trumpets pealing, the glorious song
Play it, sing it, all hail Biafra

Oh hail Biafra
We shall always remember, all that perished,
In the struggle for our freedom, all hail our heroes
Our prayers shall bemoan, both day and night
Say them always, all hail Biafra

All Hail Biafra
Now our star shines everywhere, we crave humility
God guide and protect us all, all hail Your Wisdom
Shielding us from fury, unleashed by our enlightenment
Biafra, Biafra, shinning forever

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Ajibel(m): 9:15am On Sep 23, 2016
BiafranPrince:

Corrected!

Lol. That's false. I grew up in Onitsha and the words from my friends there via our whatsapp group when discussing this was that they'll stay at home to avoid IPOB's intimidation. During my stay in Onistsha few years ago, Massob also issued this stay at home order and despite being Yorubas, we obeyed it.

Do you know that if an Igbo person doesn't sit at home in the east, he'll be labelled a sabo and if such is to have a business, pro-biafrans would advise others to avoid engaging in his business.

It happened to one of my friend's dad during one of the protests early this year.

I don't think the soldiers would shoot at people going about their business. Those they have attacked or engage with in the past are people who congregated for the Biafran protest or something similar, not people going about their business.

But it is best for people to stay at home. I've warned all my loved ones back in the east.
Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by ceaz4r(m): 9:19am On Sep 23, 2016
I'm soooo loving what I'm reading here!!

VIVA BIAFRA!!!

...So this does not deserve a front page?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by unclejb2(m): 9:19am On Sep 23, 2016
I am in Abuja. I asked all of my staff to have a rest today. I'm at home and enjoying the holidays. It will only take but a little time. Freedom is our destination

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by jamesibor: 9:21am On Sep 23, 2016
victorvezx:
There is public holiday in Akwa ibom state. Today is the day Akwa ibom was created, so they are celebrating the state anniversary. Ipob should not come and claim this one oh

Why was public holiday not declared same time last year and year before last?

Da mi, yak Akwa Abasi Ibom akupo enyen mfo yak afo amono si ba ke isong. Abiawen ke isong, anyene idem akere idem.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by wristbangle: 9:21am On Sep 23, 2016
imhotep:
The Afonja followers with their APC charlatans will be needing this machine today grin grin grin

Ogbeni, shut up. Yorubas are wishing you success in your biafra struggle. How this news take affect us? sad

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by drss2(m): 9:23am On Sep 23, 2016
OsuIbo:
The guy you quoted is not Yoruba. I am Yoruba and I support the Biafra agitation 100%. I sincerely pray that the ibos have their desired Biafra country very very very soon.
nice one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 23, 2016
wristbangle:

Ogbeni, shut up. Yorubas are wishing you success in your biafra struggle. How this news take affect us? sad
You need to drink Biafra coke so as to control your blood pressure . .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by drss2(m): 9:25am On Sep 23, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
confused people I though may 30th was ur day? now its sept 23. see how kanu led gullible youth last year, wey dem kill. ONE NIGERIA.the flag gives me goose bumps, the lyrics of our anthem elicits deep emotion within me. When I think of how this country was built. pple like macauley, enahoro, zik, awolowo and the likes..when I think about what we been through and we still standing. I can't but love and submit myself to this country. america fought a war didnt they? (kingcheezypuff) . Nigeria we hail thee! my beautiful country! I cant imagine nigeria without the igbos or the hausa or the yorubas. Till the end of time Nigeria will ALWAYS be one.
anoda one nigerianist lost decendants of A...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 23, 2016
Reporting from Enugwu ukwu,,,,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by SlayerSupreme: 9:28am On Sep 23, 2016
[s]
Ajibel:
My boo currently in Onitsha with her family are going to observe it. Her parents are not going to work and her siblings wont be going to school.

She doesn't like it but I had to beg her yesterday not to step a foot outside and advise her to encourage her fam to do same.

I no wan hear stories biko. Make IPOB they do their own. Many would observe the sit at home to avoid intimidations from the Pro-biafrans and not because they want to identify with their cause.
[/s]
Bull_shit

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by jamesibor: 9:33am On Sep 23, 2016
Reptyle:

Aren't you supposed tyo ber fasting as well? cheesy

Person wey dey fast no go break fast?
Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by SlayerSupreme: 9:33am On Sep 23, 2016
Viva Biafra!!! Viva Biafra!!! I'm touched by this compliance...God bless Biafrans. Shame to our enemies. Lemme get update from PH. Brb.
Compliance in Choba and other parts of PH. IPoB and MASSOB have played a fast one on the zoo:if they sit at home,how d'you shoot them?! hahaha
Ikechu1,Ikechukwu48,Uchelvlink give us updates from Asaba biko.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by ificatchmodeh: 9:35am On Sep 23, 2016
victorvezx:
Lol, today go sweet, make I see those who go obey this stupid order

I've observe you ans this biafra matter..and come to understand that you're being pained.why not free them and their struggle..must you jump in their thread..
I hardly see you discuss about your tribe and the development going on there..i ve not seen you promote your culture or anything you believe except apc..
Atimes I just imagine au your wired..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by wristbangle: 9:37am On Sep 23, 2016
imhotep:

You need to drink Biafra coke so as to control your blood pressure . .

K
Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by OsuIbo: 9:40am On Sep 23, 2016
imhotep:
The Afonja followers with their APC charlatans
This is one of the reason some people, Ibos inclusive, take your Biafra agitation as a joke. You have turned it into a APC vs PDP affair, you have reduced your secessionist ambition to Nigerian partisan politics. It should not be so. Biafra is bigger than APC and PDP.

#IstandwithBiafra

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by ificatchmodeh: 9:40am On Sep 23, 2016
Alcatraz003:
Nigeria should be restructed pronto. No amount of pacification and heavy investments in the east will make it better or at par with the North and West.

No amount of window dressing will stop the yoruba and hausa man not to view the igbo man as a 2nd class citizen. Biafra has to be actualized for igbos to rule themselves. The forced unity willl only benefit the elite and the north.

As a Yoruba man, i dont hate an igbo but i am wary of him and see him as beneath me. This is not my fault, i grew up noticing it as igbos continued to troop into my region to survive while screaming of marginalization at the same time. I know the igbos have suffered and i stand shoulder to shoulder with them today to support the actualization of biafra.

The damage has been done already, inequity has taken root and is now a big tree in Nigeria. Nothing can save the igbos in Nigeria from been derided and viewed with suspicion.

I say Nigeria, let theses people Go!

Selah.

What human will say another human is beneath him..and people liked his comment..guess that human is a slowpoke that still live 1000bc..where the world have evolve..
Even a black man ruled American for 8years..
Boy,you and your likes..are low caste..inferiority is the only reason.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Ventura1: 9:42am On Sep 23, 2016
I support this protest, one day sit at home protest won't be enough, it should be extended to 2 weeks or 1 month by then it will have served its purpose
Re: Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 23, 2016
OsuIbo:
This is one of the reason some people, Ibos inclusive, take your Biafra agitation as a joke. You have turned it into a APC vs PDP affair, you have reduced your secessionist ambition to Nigerian partisan politics. It should not be so. Biafra is bigger than APC and PDP.

#IstandwithBiafra

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

They Hate God, They Hate Humanity - By Femi Adesina / Buhari Begins 4-day Visit To Katsina State / Original Map of Nigeria - Guess who is landlocked and guess who is missing ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.