Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? (52141 Views)

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Maxvasia(m): 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
computerboy:

C'mon guy. Be lenient. Even you, there's nothing you can offer a lady that another guy can't offer her.
Yea so the generality of ppl think. My point exactly. I am not targetting the generality of ppl. Just a certain few people, the category of which is already clear to her.
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by CaraJewel(f): 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2016

hehe like someone said "they have nothing to offer"... even intellectually
But u like them and turn into something else for them and to get the only thing which you and most guys thinks thats wat they have to offer...bye..pls do not quote me
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by SmartyPants(m): 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
]

Holly cow! shocked You've murdered Me! I'm dead...!
I'm a lost cause. now, I'd Go commit suicide. RIP Esthar!

PS--is your flagella - ish still Up for grabs? I think I might need it now. undecided Holly Molly, I'm Dead! Those words really Hit deep, I think I'm beyond saving.

mtcheeeeeew! grin Wake up SmartyPants! You could do much better! tongue

undecided
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by ramdris(m): 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

Really?? undecided

Your mom Must be proud with the Hogwash you just posted! undecided
You lack Motherly care hence the ease of insulting some1 else Mum...B....I....T....C....H!

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by RealityShot: 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

Rubbish... Codswallop!

Where did I say Abusive words towards his mom?

If he could say all Nigerian women Have nothing to offer other than their Pùssies and boobs. well, last time I checked his mom, Female siblings and future daughters Have püssies too. So, Yeah! grin they're like us!

Apologize Faya! I'd rather Mop the ocean clean! Or Suck a Horse's diick...

Now just imagine your last line.... Kikikikikikikiki (so sexist- women )
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by harffie(m): 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
sade1994:

Lol
If you are single. ..then ur mumu-ing would be acceptable.
grin cheesy grin
Sadly, I am. cry
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Kaycee625(m): 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

because members of your gender most often than not give us concrete reasons to think that... undecided

A guy buys you a drink... He probably wants to get Into your panties...He buys you pizza, You're Toast! He buys You A PHONE, Then, get prepared...he's already screwing you In his mind.

Generosity isn't for free these days.. it comes with a price tag. Life's definitely a biatch....
there's no free lunch even in free town
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by JerryTob: 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2016
I feel saddened with all this but my Mother. Told me something about girls
She said the moment u greet a girl " the next taught is that you want her to be a bf. Ur wife or flirting!!!
I argued with my mom but I stopped. When I noticed it is the truth!!
Any serious talk or advice I have to give. A girl , they never take it serious! They laugh ! They tease and it all sort of provokes me and I distate this attitudes!!
And it is making me to have a sort of conclusion that about 98 percent of girls from 16 to 25 and ladies have this taught that it is truly "sex" a man who is close to them wants!
Even christian sisters or girls are. The ones who would want to explore their male brothers. Or pastors because. The pastor won't suspect that with their devotion to God, most of them entertain such dirty thoughts. In their minds and hearts when a man is near them or helping them!!
No one shoud defend them here ooh! Am not lying!!
Am so dissapointingly serious and sad and it makes them so vulnerable to any man!
Fact is am not a man who would take advantage of a girls "vulnerability" but they take advantage of me with their dirty thoughts and behaviours I never suspected which almost. Ruined me if not dat I asked advice. From my mother!!
I hv no been on egg shells helping any woman or girl!
The moment u start displaying any type of stupid attitude I would discard and stop all my conversation with u
Mtcheew nonsense!!!
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
CaraJewel:
But u like them and turn into something else for them and to get the only thing which you and most guys thinks thats wat they have to offer...bye..pls do not quote me

lol sister really you have nothing to offer intellectually. ciao

2 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by ofemigeorge(m): 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

Lol. Thank you...smiley

I'm glad it Lit You up...
It really did...wat other talent you got....
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by CaraJewel(f): 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2016

its really not my business if you think xo..you just keep repeating it like its d only information your brain keeps emitting....i don't know you..you dont know me...plus i don't care how intelligent or dumb you are, i really dont care...per favore,just let it slide.capisce
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by CaraJewel(f): 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2016

you just keep repeating that..is dat the only information your brain emits?...i don't even care wat you think of me..quit caring about wat i am or wat i am not..i dont have to give myself stress on someone's shi.tty opinion...i dont know you,you dont know me..i dont care if you are intelligent or dumb here on Nl or real life..waste of time...per favore,just let it slide..capisce..
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by CaraJewel(f): 7:50pm On Nov 12, 2016

you read the first quote or second..i dont care..its still alike..well all thanks to my lovely device ...sera
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by CaraJewel(f): 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
streetzdreamz:
of course I didn't see that, now this is a brilliant piece, please don't let us start that debate of who loves sex more, just leave it at both parties love sex!!!! this should be the way a responsible lady and guy thinks in a relationship, sex and money shouldn't be the entity it hinges on, explore other ways to bring smiles across your partners face's, money will get drained out one day and sex becomes repulsive at a time,according to you,which is true.
ok
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
RealityShot:

Now just imagine your last line.... Kikikikikikikiki (so sexist- women )

LoL. grin

Hahaha...

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Xtianvic(m): 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

because members of your gender most often than not give us concrete reasons to think that... undecided

A guy buys you a drink... He probably wants to get Into your panties...He buys you pizza, You're Toast! He buys You A PHONE, Then, get prepared...he's already screwing you In his mind.

Generosity isn't for free these days.. it comes with a price tag. Life's definitely a biatch....
why did you take it in the first place if you are not a glutton. There is no FREE lunch. I dont support evil, i support sound reasoning

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2016
ofemigeorge:
It really did...wat other talent you got....
Eh, I could sleep? undecided

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Xtianvic(m): 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
saintmark88:
Ladies suspect any guy that claims that he doesn't desire sex from a beautiful woman he renders help, thts S a big fat lie, I call it self denial to make themselves appear holy

How many of these guys would render this help to a fellow guy man, if there's no underlying motive, nd even wen dey want to render help to a girl, dey r selective of the kind of girls dey render help to.

It's a normal male gender tin, there's nothing abnormal about it to me, I render help to a cute lady, yes!, I will think about it, yes I want it..... But tht doesn't mean I will go after every girl I think of having sex with.

Rendering help is too far self.... E get as a cute girl would smile and greet u sef, as a guy ur mind don travel. Guy man don dey reason tins, e fit Don dey reason d position sef.

Thts how we r wired, but it's not the first thought that matters, it's what comes after, tht now differentiates a man with substance and a classless man hu goes after nytyn in skirt.
go on... Publish your ignorance
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Lovechyld101(m): 12:20am On Nov 13, 2016
My own is that why is it that out of 5 gurls u try to chat with on social media facebook,bbm or the likes would always be broke . i dare not ask how are you? her responce is am not fine.. -what happend. ?? -i'm broke what should i do i be ominiprovider. SECONDLY: ladies pls try and suprise and support ur spose or BF with some thing monetary or of value be it finacialy or as gift. when ur out buying things together somethings offer to pay if he says no inisist. love should be mutual not parasitic has most 9ja gurls do. its not easy to come by money and when u contribute a guy see's you offer far more than just your body. tho charater play some role i have dated greedy gurls and made friends with very generous ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by placeofallure(f): 1:49am On Nov 13, 2016
firstking01:
Seems you 've never dated a nigerian girl before.

Fallacy of inappropriate generalisation!
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 8:24am On Nov 13, 2016
[quote author=streetzdreamz post=50969380] thanks bro, seriously its been proven?? lols here I am still hoping for a proven theory that'l support ma claims..........[/quotegrin]
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Papertrail11(m): 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
Develpeast:
Women are quite funny. I met a lady when a cab was carrying me home from work. She looked distressed with what she was carrying with her sister. I told the cab man to carry the lady and her sister so that he'll just drop me at my gate and take them to wherever they are going. The cab man stopped and told the lady to come in. she came in and was acting funny and strict. I just told the cab man to drop me and I asked her where she was going. She told me and I paid the cab man to take her there. Yes, she said "thank you" and I said "you're welcome". She was thinking I'll ask for her number. I left her and her sister. She was just staring at me as if I forgot something in the cab.

Girls need to believe that men have soft spot for them when they are distressed and not anything close to asking them out. We have hot girlfriends at home, you know.

baba I dont have anything against yur kind act but even when yu help with yur free mind and dey refer yu as mumu or ode like on a normal dey dey dont deserve help from a fellow out there that pisses me off Nigerian girls are write off abeg

1 Like

Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by Oblak(m): 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
Estharfabian:

Rubbish... Codswallop!

If he could say all Nigerian women Have nothing to offer other than their Pùssies and boobs. well, last time I checked his mom, Female siblings and future daughters Have püssies too. So, Yeah! grin they're like us!

OK you are one of those girls. Sorry for quoting you. Good luck.
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by ofemigeorge(m): 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
Estharfabian:

Eh, I could sleep? undecided

Lol hilarious.
I would like to be your friend send me your email.
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by ofemigeorge(m): 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
JerryTob:
I feel saddened with all this but my Mother. Told me something about girls
She said the moment u greet a girl " the next taught is that you want her to be a bf. Ur wife or flirting!!!
I argued with my mom but I stopped. When I noticed it is the truth!!
Any serious talk or advice I have to give. A girl , they never take it serious! They laugh ! They tease and it all sort of provokes me and I distate this attitudes!!
And it is making me to have a sort of conclusion that about 98 percent of girls from 16 to 25 and ladies have this taught that it is truly "sex" a man who is close to them wants!
Even christian sisters or girls are. The ones who would want to explore their male brothers. Or pastors because. The pastor won't suspect that with their devotion to God, most of them entertain such dirty thoughts. In their minds and hearts when a man is near them or helping them!!
No one shoud defend them here ooh! Am not lying!!
Am so dissapointingly serious and sad and it makes them so vulnerable to any man!
Fact is am not a man who would take advantage of a girls "vulnerability" but they take advantage of me with their dirty thoughts and behaviours I never suspected which almost. Ruined me if not dat I asked advice. From my mother!!
I hv no been on egg shells helping any woman or girl!
The moment u start displaying any type of stupid attitude I would discard and stop all my conversation with u
Mtcheew nonsense!!!
Sorry to draw your attention, from your write up, wat are the stupid attitude a lady would exhibit wen you are conversing very nice to them and second wat is bad about the attitude, how does it affects one, thanks.
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by ofemigeorge(m): 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
Estharfabian:

Rubbish... Codswallop!

Jee ester shocked take it easy grin
Re: Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? by jaszplus12(m): 8:27am On Mar 24, 2017
Here's the thing...
If for any reason the vvg is offered or demanded by a lady who was helped or by a man who helped then prostitute and patron are the offeror and offeree respectively ....
I always tell ladies the moment I render help I will be expecting nothing in return...just in case they expect the situation to be like "normal"!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Dances Shaku Shaku Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) / Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist / 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.