Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,280 members, 7,839,385 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza (31989 Views)

Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by jmichlins(m): 7:23am On Sep 25, 2016
amaechi1:

With your comment you are already supporting that they should sweep them under the capart.
not supporting them to sweep it under but having been round the circus many times, I think I can predict the outcome of this one. Saraki is still walking free remember

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by arewafederation: 7:26am On Sep 25, 2016
The winch Patience is being hunted by EFCC...

This is really called "winch-hunt" cheesy
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by morbeta(m): 7:27am On Sep 25, 2016
She started barking when no one was chasing her and now she has taken her complains to Gambia. This woman and her advisers has high level of Acute Ignoramus Syndrome (AIS)

She is indeed the most famous NIGERIA Firth lady on negative notes.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by ivandragon: 7:51am On Sep 25, 2016
Mama Peace needs to be used as an example.

if she cannot provide evidence that her wealth was legally acquired, she should face the full wrath of the law.

however, the same alacrity with which EFCC is using to investigate her should be extended to others.

if the EFCC is demanding to know if she was being paid in dollars, it should also find out if Buratai is been paid in dollars.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by ivandragon: 7:51am On Sep 25, 2016

if she cannot provide evidence that her wealth was legally acquired, she should face the full wrath of the law.

however, the same alacrity with which EFCC is using to investigate her should be extended to others.

if the EFCC is demanding to know if she was being paid in dollars, it should also find out if Buratai is been paid in dollars.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by kcnwaigbo: 7:54am On Sep 25, 2016
ivandragon:

It is the responsibility of he who alleges to prove and not the other way round.That been said after all this noise on the media nothing will happen to PEJ
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by eph12(m): 8:29am On Sep 25, 2016
The end is almost near. But what will happen is that there will be a plea bargain and some conditions will be given.
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by beaversticks(m): 8:30am On Sep 25, 2016
Wailers come n defend her ooo
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:34am On Sep 25, 2016
Are you see what I am saw?
Former president Jonathan is on probe and trial.
How? Can you really separate the head from the tail of a coin? Or are they divorced now? If Jonathan owns these properties after being a Deputy Governor, Governor, Vice President, Acting President and President over a period 16 years,( a record) ,is it too much?
EFCC should take it easy and, Mr President, please call your boys to order. Vengeance may be okay but forgiveness is a nobler virtue. Remember the biblical injunction: " Any of you without sin should cast the first stone ". Thus saith the Lord.
Also do remember the Shakespearean play: SHYLOCK and the unforgiving demand for the pound flesh. You know how the drama ended.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Dejiih001(m): 8:34am On Sep 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
Lock this woman up.

If I will stop supporting Buhari. Patience Ebele Jonathan will be the reason why.

If this woman is not prosecuted,then money recovered and then she is sent to jail for a very long time,then there is something wrong in Nigeria.

Patience Ebele Jonathan puts the "C" in Corruption. If this woman is not sent to jail,then I am not taking the no corruption cry of this Government serious.

What will you now say if Tinubu were to be investigated like this?

Am so sure what she has is not anywhere close to 1/1000 of what is in Tinubu's possession.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by joshokachi: 8:36am On Sep 25, 2016
madridguy:
Ok
She remain innocent until she is convicted by a competent court, i hope this is not not another revenge smiley
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by obi58: 8:36am On Sep 25, 2016
saintfellow:
wait a minute.
Now i know that the efcc are political vampires.
So probing someone means investigating to seize all the properties and money she has.
It seems they forgot that this woman was the 1st lady of an oil Rich bayelsa state before then she moved upwards to the federal level.
So were they expecting her to be averagely rich like the ordinary Nigerian after her years in the ruling house?
Sometimes i wonder how this people think.
They go up to bring out all the properties she has even before she went into governance, all to look smart and a good investigator in the eyes of the public.
Let them probe the wives of obasanjor, tinubu and the wives of past presidents of the Federal republic of Nigeria.

Exactly my point! Some people here just lack critical reasoning skills!!!

Here we are talking about a former first lady (first lady ooooo !!!!) and people are expecting she should just have maybe one bungalow in the village plus one shop after being in government for 16 years!!!!

has EFCC created time from their busy schedule to check out the amount of investments and properties Remi Tinubu has or come to think of it any of the other state governors past or present?

Abeg let's leave all this hypocrisy!!!!
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by kingthreat(m): 8:36am On Sep 25, 2016
saintfellow:
wait a minute.
So probing someone means investigating to seize all the properties and money she has.
It seems they forgot that this woman was the 1st lady of an oil Rich bayelsa state before then she moved upwards to the federal level.
So were they expecting her to be averagely rich like the ordinary Nigerian after her years in the ruling house?
They go up to bring out all the properties she has even before she went into governance, all to look smart and a good investigator in the eyes of the public.
Let them probe the wives of obasanjor, tinubu and the wives of past presidents of the Federal republic of Nigeria.

People like you will give reasons to defend the devil himself. You deserve nothing good from this country.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by IYANGBALI: 8:37am On Sep 25, 2016
Mama peace original first lady. No wonder she no wan comot for villa
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by afrika(f): 8:37am On Sep 25, 2016
Patience Jonathan deserves the property's.... Someone in power for 16years. Aisha just wore a $2m bag n no yahoo spoke a word. Wailers go n jump into river Niger!! Supporters by our future cows of Nigeria, cry!!!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by anyicash(m): 8:37am On Sep 25, 2016
Imagine PEJ as a perm sec.
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 25, 2016
All those saying it is witch hunt or selective prosecution , please vote PDP in the next election so they can also do the same to APC.

That way, politicians will understand that public service is not for looting because if you steal and lose the next election na Kuje prison straight.

Nice one Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by SonofDevil: 8:40am On Sep 25, 2016
Dejiih001:

What will you now say if Tinubu were to be investigated like this?

Am so sure what she has is not anywhere close to 1/1000 of what is in Tinubu's possession.
I think u have full. Details of tinubu's properties,go to EFCC on Monday ,file a suit against him, present them the facts and documents the indicted. Him instead of ranting as usual on nairaland

1 Like

Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Lionhearted511: 8:40am On Sep 25, 2016
And so bloody what? Have they investigated how many houses owned by Maryam Abacha, Babangida and the rest?
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by MrPresident1: 8:40am On Sep 25, 2016
modath:

This opinion and statement is really cliché I know but why amass so much when each person's abode is just a mere 6 footer box? shocked

Of what purpose, when the cash could have served better purposes... Donating for medical equipments, establishing some foundations to assist people with congenital illnesses, putting smiles back on the faces of people with cleft palettes, giving life back to people with coronary and renal issues.

Endowment funds for start ups, scholarships etc!!

I also can't relate with the thought process that makes limitless greed and unbridled arrogance easy... Mehn, I can't deal.. angry

You think you are wiser and so much more righteous than those people who have stolen from the public till? I have come to realise that those people who make the most noise about looting are usually the greediest people and would steal more if given the chance. Majority of Nigerians care less about government looting, our collective resources have been looted since 1960, yet we are still here, only provide food and other basics and Nigerians are fine, do not impoverish us.

You dearie, are a dishonest person because you have spoken like a saint when you clearly are not.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by madridguy(m): 8:41am On Sep 25, 2016
grin

joshokachi:
She remain innocent until she is convicted by a competent court, i hope this is not not another revenge smiley
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Realdeals(m): 8:41am On Sep 25, 2016
Whatever she's going through now is as a result of her greediness
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by able20(m): 8:41am On Sep 25, 2016
BUT Why Tinubu ordinary ex governor like others should have such a massive stollen money in his family, a n d the Bandit has not been investigated
Recently
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by birmingham04: 8:42am On Sep 25, 2016
saintfellow:
wait a minute.
. Shut your smelling and dirty mouth up. When Gej was in power why didnt he probed Obj,Tinubu and others because Gej himself knows that he and his family na rogue. Let Pmb probes anybody he wishes to probe so when another party take over they will probe Pmb and others by doing that nigeria will be freed from corruption.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by jaysparx(m): 8:42am On Sep 25, 2016
Patience and goodluck have been in office for long since 1990's s shouldn't they be able to procure sum?
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by yinkslinks(m): 8:42am On Sep 25, 2016
Is that too much to be owned by a first lady? is aisha not having same now? please tell us what yaradua's wife has and others too
Islie:

[b]•Writes Bayelsa Head of Service on Patience’s pay status as Perm Sec

•Anti-graft agency recovers N1b in South-South, secures 24 convictions

http://thenationonlineng.net/efcc-links-ex-first-lady-nine-houses-two-hotels-one-plaza/

Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by SonofDevil: 8:43am On Sep 25, 2016
Only if PDP has prosecuted APC thiefs during their tenure things would have being balanced now.

Meanwhile APC is always the smartest of all.

By the time APC is done with PDP thiefs

They will need to sell their party to gather campaign fund in 2019

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Dottore: 8:43am On Sep 25, 2016
Esseite:

And tinubu is the R in righteous..... she was a first lady. Her connections are up to the neck. I dont support corruption but if a banker can buy a 2014 prado suv with an annual salary package of 3.5m, why cant she... do you think people depend on one pay slip alone these days? Talk more with the right contacts..

Give me any individual who is in a very small position of power in procurement that does not get kick backs.. talk more of contracts that run in millions of dollars?.. its corruption but its tagged PR...

When ordinary ceo wives own outsouced cleaners/security/contractors/contract staff/etc.. now talk more of when you have the fg and state govt as you client for years..

Corruption is in our bones... ordinary secretary would tell you "whats my cut inside?" For a job you have given the lowest bid to secure.. ..

Oga what's your point? She should be given a pay in the back for corruption and gratification or living above her means. What then is the work of EfCc?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari And His London Visitors, By Dele Momodu / APC Re-adjusts Plan To Unleash Buhari Charm On 5 PDP States / Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.