Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,005 members, 7,838,521 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza (31983 Views)

Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by aarressa: 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
Abeymills:
Tifnubu owns half of Lagos dambazau aba kayari burantashi oshomole aisha even buhari are all tifs

1. The only difference and what you people gloss over every time you insert Tinubu into your ignorant excuses and justifications for corrupt acts is the fact that Tinubu left office and lost immunity almost a decade while the PDP and Jona was in power with their own EFCC and crime fighting agencies behind them.

2. Patience jonathan's husband, Goodluck jonathan put Tinubu on trial for corruption and nothing was found on him and what they finally settled for was charges relating to owning foreign bank accounts, accounts belonging to his wife and kids with almost nothing in the accounts.

3. Jona's case against Tinubu was thrown out of court eventually.

4. Every time you mention tinubu while trying to support and make excuses for corrupt Nigerians and looters, always remember the laws of kARMA because Jona not only ridiculed Tinubu, Jona put him on trial and almost put him in jail based on fake and fraudulent charges since they found nothing to pin on Tinubu.

5. Patience Jonathan can also go through the same thing her husband put Tinubu through because what goes around comes around.

KARMA is a BITTCH...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Eecho(m): 1:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
Whatever..Dis woman created employment that APC govt could nt create,Patience was rich bfor becoming d first lady of Bayelsa..
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Jessyjack(f): 2:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
saintfellow:
wait a minute.
Now i know that the efcc are political vampires.
So probing someone means investigating to seize all the properties and money she has.
It seems they forgot that this woman was the 1st lady of an oil Rich bayelsa state before then she moved upwards to the federal level.
So were they expecting her to be averagely rich like the ordinary Nigerian after her years in the ruling house?
Sometimes i wonder how this people think.
They go up to bring out all the properties she has even before she went into governance, all to look smart and a good investigator in the eyes of the public.
Let them probe the wives of obasanjor, tinubu and the wives of past presidents of the Federal republic of Nigeria.
God bless you my brother.. I WOnder how Nigerians reason at times.. how do you expect someone who has been in power not to acquire assets that ordinary civilians and contractors have in abundance.. this witch hunting of EFCC has to be checked... why probe her alone?? what happens to Amaechi the Judas of our time and other APC unjust saints?? if patience dares to add Hajiah kelimetu or kuburatu to her name and crosses over to r
the boat of APC, then this witch hunting will die a natural death... buhari and his cohort will not succeed in their evil and sentimental plans against this nation
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Lawalemi(m): 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
saintfellow:
wait a minute.
So probing someone means investigating to seize all the properties and money she has.
It seems they forgot that this woman was the 1st lady of an oil Rich bayelsa state before then she moved upwards to the federal level.
So were they expecting her to be averagely rich like the ordinary Nigerian after her years in the ruling house?
They go up to bring out all the properties she has even before she went into governance, all to look smart and a good investigator in the eyes of the public.
Let them probe the wives of obasanjor, tinubu and the wives of past presidents of the Federal republic of Nigeria.
That is what I want to understand. Is it an offence for her to own assets? Has it been traced to any account as missing public fund?

We may need to check Stella Obasanjo, Yaradua, Buhari and other First Ladies net worth. Don't tell me they don't have assets
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Charly68: 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
We all know that Mama peace is a multibillionaire,even the properties above is just a child's play. She ought to have kept quiet after her husband lost the presidential election & find somewhere to relax,but alas! She is busy doing underground politics here & there,moving money up & down unknown to her that the prying eyes of EfCC was watching. .Now that Alarm has blown only God can help her not to forfeit that money .A new sheriff is in town. Baba came back to Aso Rock to declare war against corruption . International leaders have veto his fight against looters with the latest declaration of the united nation secretary General ..PMB is a man of integrity highly respected by other world leaders. Domestic ranting immaterial,protest is inconsequential the country must get rid of corruption or else corruption will get rid of the country. Mama peace must go for option b which is out of court settlement provided she will be ready to forfeit some or part of her loot to the federal Govt. For now the game is hot,the future will tell what the outcome will be.
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
saintfellow:
wait a minute.

The only sensible post i have seen so far
while i believe this woman is corrupt, i will not condemn her without solid proofs.
regular lagosians who work hard, earn well, save well have built houses in choice areas without stress.
some went further to let out these properties at ridiculous rates that could save up in 3 years to build another of such.

We are talking about a former first lady of Nigeria,
is she supposed to be very poor?
is the current first lady that poor?

listing properties of politicians we believe have failed us does not equate to a good job.
EFCC should investigate and provide solid proofs that stolen funds were used to acquire these properties before smearing their already bad names.
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by bayawah: 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
Lock this woman up.

If I will stop supporting Buhari. Patience Ebele Jonathan will be the reason why.

If this woman is not prosecuted,then money recovered and then she is sent to jail for a very long time,then there is something wrong in Nigeria.

Patience Ebele Jonathan puts the "C" in Corruption. If this woman is not sent to jail,then I am not taking the no corruption cry of this Government serious.
I wonder how people reason atimes. how much are we talking about here. So you mean that the husband cannot afford all those things or what. Well let's watch and see wia this case will end.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Saint52(m): 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
how much does abacha`s wife have in her account now?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by emynike2001(m): 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
EFFC SHOULD NOT DECEIVE US, SHE HAS MORE THAN 9HOUSES, HOTELS ETC, EFCC IS SEEING DOUBLE, JUST MIRAGE THEY ARE NOT CLOSE TO REALITY YET. EFFC GO AND USE JUJU AND UNBLOCK UR EYES SO U CAN SEE BETTER.
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

shettap ... did other first ladies claim money in money laudering case?
i guess the other first ladies take the place of wisdom very seriously unlike this stupid woman.
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by adeniyiremi: 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
saintfellow:
wait a minute.
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Xpol: 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

So the Buhari that has the will to fight corruption is letting him walk? I wonder how you zombies reason
oga na 9ja you dey.when he wasn't probed while in opposition do you think his people can easily do that now? I doubt that .sometimes ago in Dubai a my boss don was arrested in a RTA bus because he didn't tag despite the fact he's a millionaire my boss paid the 200 AED before he was released.do you think Tinubu son can be arrested just like that in this 9ja?our system of government here is padipadicrazy
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Xpol: 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
Krismart:
Is GEJ Nigerian president?
I support the trial of any looter be it my brother or sister I don't support buhari in all ways cos many looters still hide under his umbrella so get that sir/ma but when gej didn't try Mr amaechi and tinubu how do we expect our holiest pmb to arrest those that helped him to power #padicrazy system of government

1 Like

Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by awayeyebundle: 4:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
What about people like Tinubu,Rotimi Amaechi and Fashola etc....are they not thief...abeg park well EFCC...dig there ass out too
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
Saint52:
how much does abacha`s wife have in her account now?

True.

Also, how much does your mother have in her account....?

Im just asking since you seem to be supporting Patience Jonathan's shameless stealing.
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Babacele: 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
kryptonian1987:

was PDP there when the military juntas were obliterating our commonwealth like lions devouring its prey?

was Nigeria's problem only started when PDP took power?
The way you people analysis Nigeria as if she became independent 17yrs ago is baffling grin

Majority of our commonwealths are in the possession of our northerners and westerners (till date), despite it is owned by a few minority, still any little owned by South South is seen as a taboo....!
Can you tell me where the likes of Tinubu, Atiku, OBJ, Sanusi, Danjuma and their likes got their wealth and riches from, if not from politics....!
you are obviously reading the wrong history books like most uninformed Igbos. list the names of all oil blocks owner in Nigeria and let us talk. if Bola Tinubu or Atiku name is there, I shall stop commenting on NL.
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by clydedaniels(m): 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
guy2two:
hey!

I've been trying to find out the owner of Igoni Grand View Hotel...
As massive as it is, IGVH was built in just two days... lol

Always knew it was Mama P...
As massive as it is, it doesn't even have adequate mgt..
Clearly that's a pointer that it's not a business but a front. undecided
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Styx01: 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
Islie:

[b]•Writes Bayelsa Head of Service on Patience’s pay status as Perm Sec

•Anti-graft agency recovers N1b in South-South, secures 24 convictions

http://thenationonlineng.net/efcc-links-ex-first-lady-nine-houses-two-hotels-one-plaza/

Just hope EFCC, are aware that the masses are bored with this media trial. Charge her to court and spare us from these whole nonsense. People are hungry and unwilling to read all your shit.
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Babacele: 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Freezing of account does not amount to recovery dear.The money remains hers until this Case is over
let her go and spend the money. dey deceive yourself.
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by kryptonian1987(m): 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
Babacele:
you are obviously reading the wrong history books like most uninformed Igbos. list the names of all oil blocks owner in Nigeria and let us talk. if Bola Tinubu or Atiku name is there, I shall stop commenting on NL.

I was not even talking about oil-block, but if it's who own more oil-blocks is what that will make you keep mute, then no problem! let me see if you will still talk

Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by kcnwaigbo: 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
Babacele:
let her go and spend the money. dey deceive yourself.
The government can also not touch the money.
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
amuokuko:
If this is not selective justice, EFCC does not need to search for Tinubu's fraudulent properties because they re everywhere...

Soon they will also discover all her illegal wardrobe...

jonathan had power fr 6yrs,,tinubu fraud was evry ...(according to you) wus fault tinubu wasnt witchhunted,,my tribe wuld av caredless.
he was busy redefining corruption for the world,,granting presidential pardon to looters caught abroad. emir sanusi,fr whilst blowing was sacked.
Even some world famous celebrity in america no get $15 million,,obama is worth $12m in 8yrs..in otherwords PEJ is richer than the president of a whole america...whats is her appointment,,,first lady has no office by constitution..
we shuld careless about our politician witchhunt or wizardchase,,politician wuld only fight themselves fr there pocket,,#istandwithdogara,,stop defending polithiefician, they already stole enuf money to hire sans.,fight fr nigeria,,fight fr ursef,,be a blessin to F&f

1 Like

Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Tedpgrass: 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
braine:
One thing I'm glad about this drama is that, everyone , including zombies and wailers agree that Patience Jonathan is a thief and a bloody liar. And she's rubbing it on our faces. angry

Obama, a world class lawyer, Senator and president of the world for almost 8 years is worth just $12.2 million in total assets as at August 2016.

And here is a lady who never even had a political office (except the scam of the Bayelsa permanent secretary thingy) having $15.1 million in her account alone, not even with other properties.

I honestly feel insulted as a Nigerian right now.

If she goes scot free like others, then my love for Buhari and what he stands for would be totally revised.

Same should be said for the families of previous heads of state or governors notably the Abachas, Tinubus ....... and also persons alleged to have obtained illicit funds such as Dasuki, Dambazau et al....

Thank you sir!!

Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
clydedaniels:

Always knew it was Mama P... As massive as it is, it doesn't even have adequate mgt.. Clearly that's a pointer that it's not a business but a front. undecided
really? I've never had business with 'em so I don't know much about their management.
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
Ok continue... Just know that there is God. :/
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by rabex123(m): 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
saintfellow:
wait a minute.
You wrote this shameless stuff and even bolded it..
You just old you no get sense
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by koladebrainiac(m): 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
jayzblogng:

this has nothing to do with party affiliation ,a thief remains one no Matter the party
Anyhow
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Babacele: 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
kryptonian1987:

I was not even talking about oil-block, but if it's who own more oil-blocks is what that will make you keep mute, then no problem! let me see if you will still talk
so what is the out come of the list?
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by clydedaniels(m): 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
guy2two:

really?
I've never had business with 'em so I don't know much about their management.

The mgt is nothing to write om about... was a regular there
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by honeychild(f): 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Do you have any evidence against PEJ?

Yes o....with her own mouth she confessed that she owns money in accounts that was opened in spurious companies names, with fake directors and another person's BVN. And she was the only person spending the money.

[/b]that's the definition of money laundering[b]

If no be village winch tldey follow d woman, she must be extremely stoooooopid.
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by gemale(m): 11:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
MrPresident1:

You think you are wiser and so much more righteous than those people who have stolen from the public till? I have come to realise that those people who make the most noise about looting are usually the greediest people and would steal more if given the chance. Majority of Nigerians care less about government looting, our collective resources have been looted since 1960, yet we are still here, only provide food and other basics and Nigerians are fine, do not impoverish us.

You dearie, are a dishonest person because you have spoken like a saint when you clearly are not.
I dnt blame u. I blame successive leaders in ds coun3 dt hv so caged d minds of D average Nigerian dt dey c corruption as a way of lyf. If u tell a human being 4rm childhood dt d world ends afta d boundaries of his hometown, he wld grow up 2 blv dt & wldnt venture beyond his hometown 2 c oda parts of D world. So it is OK 4 pple 2 steal & misuse their positions as long as d pple r nt impoverished? U count nt stealing public funds as sainthood? Tufia!!! If dts d way a typical Nigerian tnks, we r finished. It's nt a mata of self-righteousness. It's a mata of regard 4 pple's welfare, listening 2 ones conscience & d knowledge dt amassing illegal wealth is an exercise in futility as all men wld die & leave behind all wealth on earth. 1 problem dt we fail 2 realize in ds coun3 is dt everytym som1 in power steals, D pple around him wld follow suit & so wld d pple around those pple & so on. It exerts a -ve domino effect on ds nation & no mata hw vast our resources r, it wld get 2 a point where dere wld b nothing left again. Pple r nt supposed 2 steal 4rm govt coffers & if dey r caught, shld face d full wrath of D law & made 2 refund wt was stolen.
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by gemale(m): 11:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
When buhari calls d typical Nigerian corrupt or a criminal, pple wld open their & start wailing. Only a pathological bandit wld defend such outright thievery. Som1 who has no concrete source of income has such huge amounts of money in her possession & pple r making excuses 4 dt person. Mind u; I'm nt finding pej guilty of anytn. I'm saying dt dere is very strong evidence of criminality dt shld b investigated thoroughly & wt out bias, fear or favour. She has 2 xplain in details hw she was able 2 amass more money Dan d total worth of D president of the United States of America in 5 accounts & ds is a man who's d author of @ least 2 bestsellers (audacity of hope & dreams of my fathers). She has 2 xplain d work she's doing so as 2 b able 2 afford such a luxurious lifestyle. A 1st lady doesn't earn salary so dts out of d ques. 4rm where did she source funds 2 acquire such expensive properties? Wt business was she in2 b4 her husband went in2 politics? 4rm d little i garnered, she was a housewife & her husband was a lecturer. It doesn't add up. She owes d EFCC serious explanations b4 she's acquitted & those assets r returned 2 her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos / Dolapo Osinbajo And Her Son At Hanan Buhari's Photo Exhibition In Abuja / Jeff Bezos Hails President Buhari’s Climate Change Actions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.