Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,315 members, 7,839,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza (31991 Views)

Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by kcnwaigbo: 11:31am On Sep 25, 2016
caesaraba:

I agree totally with you that every corrupt politician must be tried (and executed if found guilty), expecting it to happen all at once is a pipe dream given our present realities. It must start from somewhere.
Unless Buhari is also going to try OBJ and IBB,he should not go after GEJ.Nigeria might not survive it

1 Like

Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Dejiih001(m): 11:31am On Sep 25, 2016
able20:
BUT Why Tinubu ordinary ex governor like others should have such a massive stollen money in his family, a n d the Bandit has not been investigated
Recently

I tire ooooo
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Babacele: 11:36am On Sep 25, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Enough of the ranging. With all the noise in the media one would think PEJ would be cooling off in kuje by now rather she is still in her mansion eating fried Turkey.The EFCC should go and pick her up if dem chop liver
the most important thing is to collect the money for her hand. so y wasting time dragging her except now that she has dragged outside into the net.
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by kryptonian1987(m): 11:42am On Sep 25, 2016
Babacele:
if you have any evidence, why can't you or any PDP chieftain sue any of these persons? no matter his failings PMB and APC beta pass PDP! never shall PDP rule this country again no matter the cost! God forbids.
Lol! stop deceiving yourself, bro!
If I may ask: was it not the same people who control PDP for many years that is controlling APC now?
your write up gave you away so easily.....
Don't worry, before your eyes, Buhari will cripple this country to a path of no return with his somersaulting and archaic policies...!

You accused GEJ of many things, but just a year+ of PMB's Adm he's toppled everything you accused GEJ of!
Remember "the budget of change" is still in the surgeon lab, lying comatose....
what about his accolyte, the SUPERSAVER man, called Buratai.... he's enjoying his...
Even him himself, the man with bad utterances anytime he's asked/interviewed....!
PDP is evil, but APC is Evil itself!!!
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by xyoung: 11:43am On Sep 25, 2016
saintfellow:
wait a minute.
Now i know that the efcc are political vampires.
So probing someone means investigating to seize all the properties and money she has.
It seems they forgot that this woman was the 1st lady of an oil Rich bayelsa state before then she moved upwards to the federal level.
So were they expecting her to be averagely rich like the ordinary Nigerian after her years in the ruling house?
Sometimes i wonder how this people think.
They go up to bring out all the properties she has even before she went into governance, all to look smart and a good investigator in the eyes of the public.
Let them probe the wives of obasanjor, tinubu and the wives of past presidents of the Federal republic of Nigeria.
A criminal will always support a fellow criminal. EFCC need to probe this person here
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:44am On Sep 25, 2016
saintfellow:
wait a minute.

It seems they forgot that this woman was the 1st lady of an oil Rich bayelsa state before then she moved upwards to the federal level.
So were they expecting her to be averagely rich like the ordinary Nigerian after her years in the ruling house?

Are you f>cking stupid or you're being sarcastic? How does Bayelsa State money belong to her? Are you that daft that you don't know that the money generated by the state belongs to the citizens of the state and not the Governor, his family or his cronies?

Good lord, you Africans are so backwards mentally its sickening.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by shabakm: 11:48am On Sep 25, 2016
Esseite:

And tinubu is the R in righteous..... she was a first lady. Her connections are up to the neck. I dont support corruption but if a banker can buy a 2014 prado suv with an annual salary package of 3.5m, why cant she... do you think people depend on one pay slip alone these days? Talk more with the right contacts..

Give me any individual who is in a very small position of power in procurement that does not get kick backs.. talk more of contracts that run in millions of dollars?.. its corruption but its tagged PR...

When ordinary ceo wives own outsouced cleaners/security/contractors/contract staff/etc.. now talk more of when you have the fg and state govt as you client for years..

Corruption is in our bones... ordinary secretary would tell you "whats my cut inside?" For a job you have given the lowest bid to secure.. ..

you have the right to be silent or any you say shall be use against you in the court. bross keep short or else
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Originalsly: 11:49am On Sep 25, 2016
Hmmm..... how does she sleep at nights?.... knowing she has deprived soooo many of their monies, opportunities and have them living in poverty? She must have at sometime had a heart transplant .... what they put back in could not possibly be that of a human.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:51am On Sep 25, 2016
saintfellow:
wait a minute.
So probing someone means investigating to seize all the properties and money she has.
They go up to bring out all the properties she has even before she went into governance, all to look smart and a good investigator in the eyes of the public.
Let them probe the wives of obasanjor, tinubu and the wives of past presidents of the Federal republic of Nigeria.

Never mind, I just saw your picture. You do look special.

Do you know why you aren't properly developed mentally? Do you know why you lacked folic acid during your conception and why your homes are still painted with lead till this day?

No? Ok, look to those you are defending who made suffering look normal to you.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by chrisxxx(m): 11:52am On Sep 25, 2016
That man in EFCC is effeminate. Patience is someone's wife. Go for the husband.
Let me also remind you, Obasanjo has no history of business outside his military career. Presently, he is among the richest Nigerians. Does it not call for probing?
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:53am On Sep 25, 2016
Originalsly:
Hmmm..... how does she sleep at nights?.... knowing she has deprived soooo many of their monies, opportunities and have them living in poverty? She must have at sometime had a heart transplant .... what they put back in could not possibly be that of a human.

I bet she sleeps like a baby, knowing fully well her supporters are foolish, used to the generational poverty and that they will defend her at any given time. She is doing what is expected of her.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Kingsley1000(m): 11:58am On Sep 25, 2016
Gliding:

I support your stance, but I doubt that she will be jailed. Not because the govt doesn't want to, but because a lot of us, Nigerians, will start protesting her prosecution. Some people already protested in PH, saying that their daughter (who lives in opulence while they are poverty stricken) is being persecuted.

This govt already has its hands full, they must choose their battles wisely.
leave those illitrates.they are wailing in penury while defending someone that doesnt care a dine abt them..anybody found culpable to the law.must be jailed

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Xpol: 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
able20:
BUT Why Tinubu ordinary ex governor like others should have such a massive stollen money in his family, a n d the Bandit has not been investigated
Recently
blame gej for that if he had the will to fight corruption he shouldn't have been working freely by now
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Babacele: 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
kryptonian1987:

Lol! stop deceiving yourself, bro!
If I may ask: was it not the same people who control PDP for many years that is controlling APC now?
your write up gave you away so easily.....
Don't worry, before your eyes, Buhari will cripple this country to a path of no return with his somersaulting and archaic policies...!

You accused GEJ of many things, but just a year+ of PMB's Adm he's toppled everything you accused GEJ of!
Remember "the budget of change" is still in the surgeon lab, lying comatose....
what about his accolyte, the SUPERSAVER man, called Buratai.... he's enjoying his...
Even him himself, the man with bad utterances anytime he's asked/interviewed....!
PDP is evil, but APC is Evil itself!!!
no sir, PDP is a dangerous philosophy that is founding difficult to survive under the present reality and we pray the next government should be a better evolution of the present as Lagos is presently, thanks to Tinubu . We don't want Buratai nor Dambazau for the sins they commited under Gej nose, but let us wait till after Buhari finish his 4 years before we skin him.
If you ain't mischievous, Okonjo Iweala, a PDP minister, said few days ago that the seed of this recession was planted by PDP! We nigerians know Nigeria would have been in a worse mess if the clueless crew had continued. no to that PDP ' stealing is not corruption' philosophy again!
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Kingsley1000(m): 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

Are f>cking stupid or you're being sarcastic? How does Bayelsa State money belong to her? Are you that daft that you don't know that the money generated by the state belongs to the citizens of the state and not the Governor, his family or his cronies?

Good lord, you Africans are so backwards mentally its sickening.
dont mind that lm be* cile.he's not mentally stable

1 Like

Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Xpol: 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
The more we continue to support these looters the more we continue to move backward in 9ja.I've travelled to many countries none is as dirty,poor and bad as this country even other west African countries is better in many areas
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Krismart(m): 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
And they expect Nigeria to be out of recession any time soon. When everybody is afraid to invest in Buhari and EFCC's Nigeria
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Krismart(m): 12:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
Xpol:
blame gej for that if he had the will to fight corruption he shouldn't have been working freely by now
Is GEJ Nigerian president?
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by kcnwaigbo: 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
Babacele:
the most important thing is to collect the money for her hand. so y wasting time dragging her except now that she has dragged outside into the net.
Freezing of account does not amount to recovery dear.The money remains hers until this Case is over
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by kcnwaigbo: 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
Babacele:
no sir, PDP is a dangerous philosophy that is founding difficult to survive under the present reality and we pray the next government should be a better evolution of the present as Lagos is presently, thanks to Tinubu . We don't want Buratai nor Dambazau for the sins they commited under Gej nose, but let us wait till after Buhari finish his 4 years before we skin him.
If you ain't mischievous, Okonjo Iweala, a PDP minister, said few days ago that the seed of this recession was planted by PDP! We nigerians know Nigeria would have been in a worse mess if the clueless crew had continued. no to that PDP ' stealing is not corruption' philosophy again!
.fafafa fowl!!! That is a zombie philosophy .unless buruntaahi etc is arrested, going after GEJ will cripple our economy and we might not even have any nation left in four years time
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by kcnwaigbo: 12:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
Xpol:
So the Buhari that has the will to fight corruption is letting him walk? I wonder how you zombies reason
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Proffdada: 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
joshokachi:
She remain innocent until she is convicted by a competent court, i hope this is not not another revenge smiley
she INNOCENTLY ACCUSED herself when she laid claims
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by bashydemy1: 12:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
saintfellow:
wait a minute.

Shut up Mr man, You are disgrace to Nairaland
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by leanalyst: 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
sarrki:
Anyone that still support this woman should be cross

Examined properly

A criminal must always support a criminal
Please my brother hold your peace. How come you didn't also crucify buratai, dambazau or tinubu or even Abba kyari dat was indicted in bribery schemes? So as first lady she can't own a few properties? When a former governor owns almost a whole state if not a whole region.
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by ochiosa(m): 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
Why can't efcc do their investigation quietly? In every step they take they run to the press cos they want people to come and bribe them. Why Mrs Jonathan three days ago there was a report in all national TV that over #90millon cash was stolen from the house of Mrs yaradua and we are not saying anything about it, which way Nigeria.
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by bashydemy1: 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
amuokuko:
If this is not selective justice, EFCC does not need to search for Tinubu's fraudulent properties because they re everywhere...

Soon they will also discover all her illegal wardrobe...

Lol wailers won't stop making someone love..

Firstly Tinubu never serve under Federal Govt so let the state probe him

Secondly Tinubu was an opposition, a powerful one whose arrest could have destabilized APC why wasn't he be arrested?
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by asamaigho(m): 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
Islie:

[b]•Writes Bayelsa Head of Service on Patience’s pay status as Perm Sec

•Anti-graft agency recovers N1b in South-South, secures 24 convictions

http://thenationonlineng.net/efcc-links-ex-first-lady-nine-houses-two-hotels-one-plaza/

I hope wailers can quickly tell us d cost of her sunglasses and accessories she is wearing.
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by ziga: 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
Esseite:

And tinubu is the R in righteous..... she was a first lady. Her connections are up to the neck. I dont support corruption but if a banker can buy a 2014 prado suv with an annual salary package of 3.5m, why cant she... do you think people depend on one pay slip alone these days? Talk more with the right contacts..

Give me any individual who is in a very small position of power in procurement that does not get kick backs.. talk more of contracts that run in millions of dollars?.. its corruption but its tagged PR...

When ordinary ceo wives own outsouced cleaners/security/contractors/contract staff/etc.. now talk more of when you have the fg and state govt as you client for years..

Corruption is in our bones... ordinary secretary would tell you "whats my cut inside?" For a job you have given the lowest bid to secure.. ..

The problem with Nigeria is with Nigerians and the way we have accepted corruption as a way of life.

It is so bad that we no longer see anything wrong with it. And that is why contracts are overblown.

And at the end of the day, so much money is spent on projects that will have no impact on the common man (which is 95% of Nigerians)

Until this problem is controlled, Nigeria will continue to be where it is.
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by tonio2wo: 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
Yes! Mama peace gather property and money anyhow as first lady. And she acquired several oil facilities too. We know!

And we know that its amechi that is giving out this info to efcc because he has a hand in some of the dealings but why is pej the only one being fingered here? She and amechi bought over phcn nd they give us crazy bill t the end of every month. Weda u use light or not angry angry
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by kennycalls(m): 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
some Fools will come here and start crying witch hunt after embezzling their future
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by danot1030: 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
And some people still want us to accept that got all these from gifts. Thunder fire Jonathan and everyone that supports corruption.
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by kryptonian1987(m): 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
Babacele:

was PDP there when the military juntas were obliterating our commonwealth like lions devouring its prey?

was Nigeria's problem only started when PDP took power?
The way you people analysis Nigeria as if she became independent 17yrs ago is baffling grin

Majority of our commonwealths are in the possession of our northerners and westerners (till date), despite it is owned by a few minority, still any little owned by South South is seen as a taboo....!
Can you tell me where the likes of Tinubu, Atiku, OBJ, Sanusi, Danjuma and their likes got their wealth and riches from, if not from politics....!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Native Doctor Offers 'Solution' To End The Rate Of Corruption In Nigeria. Photo / IBB Reveals 7 Qualities Nigeria’s Next President Must Have / Orji Kalu, Okorocha, Other Members Of S’East APC NASS Caucus Meet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.