Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,488 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza (31990 Views)

Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by OKorowanta: 10:08am On Sep 25, 2016
saintfellow:
wait a minute.
Now i know that the efcc are political vampires.
So probing someone means investigating to seize all the properties and money she has.
It seems they forgot that this woman was the 1st lady of an oil Rich bayelsa state before then she moved upwards to the federal level.
So were they expecting her to be averagely rich like the ordinary Nigerian after her years in the ruling house?
Sometimes i wonder how this people think.
They go up to bring out all the properties she has even before she went into governance, all to look smart and a good investigator in the eyes of the public.
Let them probe the wives of obasanjor, tinubu and the wives of past presidents of the Federal republic of Nigeria.

U dey yarn puan.
Bicos she's oil rich bayelsa ex-first lady,u now av to support d looting?so one of the most underdevelop state in nigeria bayelsa,don't deserve being developed.we hear u.if u are to follow proper salary and benefits,if she work for 10 years,her net worth is not gonna be up to 300 million naira.presently she is worth more than a billion dollars and u are here yarning puan.
My brother who is working at the much scrutinised aridolf hotel in bayelsa,use to tell me about her ill gotten wealth.he also said a bigger version of d hotel in abuja is almost complete and the plan was to transfer him there.
U are here supporting one of d person from d lots,who are making Nigerians live like slaves and beggars.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by morayolawal: 10:08am On Sep 25, 2016
The blood of Nigerians forced this woman to lay claim to the money discovered by efcc ,she campaign that buhari will jail people if voted for you have skeletons in your cupboard,na only u go waka go prison.
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by modath(f): 10:09am On Sep 25, 2016
Babacele:
na God wan catch her...EFCC was targeting lesser fishes knowing she is the real deal but her raw brash approaches swallowed the bait! Since being the first lady of Bayelsa, this woman has been indecorum with the state's purse. Very raw and unbridled. she is just lucky the gods have cracked her nuts for by that singular phone call Oga made in 2015.

Baba, where have you been?
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Babacele: 10:11am On Sep 25, 2016
kryptonian1987:

If you can't stand for justice and equity, don't expect justice or neither equity to do so in return....
This is why we won't move forward-instead of you guys to urge the president to tackle this fathom called corruption from all angles, no matter which party you belong to we are here defending those APC's thieves, just because they haven't been fine guilty ( shielding theirs). And this is why we won't move forward, because when another party takes the mantle, she will shield her people and unleash mayhem on its opposition and it will go on and on just like that, while their citizens bear the pains....
If Buhari is sincere to the whole, he should tackle this menace without favouritism and nepotism.....
if you have any evidence, why can't you or any PDP chieftain sue any of these persons? no matter his failings PMB and APC beta pass PDP! never shall PDP rule this country again no matter the cost! God forbids.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Greenbullet(m): 10:12am On Sep 25, 2016
saintfellow:
wait a minute.
So probing someone means investigating to seize all the properties and money she has.
It seems they forgot that this woman was the 1st lady of an oil Rich bayelsa state before then she moved upwards to the federal level.
So were they expecting her to be averagely rich like the ordinary Nigerian after her years in the ruling house?
They go up to bring out all the properties she has even before she went into governance, all to look smart and a good investigator in the eyes of the public.
Let them probe the wives of obasanjor, tinubu and the wives of past presidents of the Federal republic of Nigeria.
what the f.uck are you saying,if she was the first lady of bayelsa does that mean that she should have million of dollars in her account, the post of the first lady does not have any office or stipulated salary so just shut up,I guess you are using one chinko phone to defend her with just 10mb.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Babacele: 10:14am On Sep 25, 2016
modath:

Baba, where have you been?
Mo I dey o , inside 1 bush looking for food. lols. Jibrin na dynamite oooo you see im latest series?
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Lexusgs430: 10:14am On Sep 25, 2016
Seize all her ill gotten assets
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by kcnwaigbo: 10:17am On Sep 25, 2016
caesaraba:

There's reality and then there's idealism. I don't know which country you presently are in but we' expectations been broken far to down in this country to wait till all is perfect before anything is done. Do you frankly believe that with all the resources in his power if GEJ had the political will to probe the likes of Tinubu, Ameachi and co, they wouldn't be having a run for their money right now? ...so because those guys were left alone, any other person found out to have stolen monies in his/her possession should be left to go? No na. Haba!
It'll be a tall dream to expect PMB and his goons to probe his allies(seriously at least) in this our present stage of development and hopefully the next regime might have the political will to. By and by, there' stop many stolen funds out there to the detriment of the larger society so I'd gladly applaud any legitimate move(for the sake of this convo) aimed at getting them back regardless of whose ox is gored.
It' stage masses who'like benefit in the long-run.

Frankly I get that it is normal for beneficiaries to support their corrupt masters, what I don't get is the support from folks whose greatest achievement in life might very well be the ownership of a few social media accounts, no thanks to a corrupt system, clinging on to an illusion that there is anything there for them to lose when corrupt politicians are being probed. It just makes my head spin.
If Buhari leaves behind the likes of of OBJ,IBB,Tinubu etc to go after only GEJ then Nigeria must be ready for the military and economic consequences of such a biased action.
No nation can expect to have peace and development in the midst of injustice and oppression.These attributes do not go together
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by kcnwaigbo: 10:18am On Sep 25, 2016
Babacele:
if you have any evidence, why can't you or any PDP chieftain sue any of these persons? no matter his failings PMB and APC beta pass PDP! never shall PDP rule this country again no matter the cost! God forbids.
Do you have any evidence against PEJ?
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Babacele: 10:19am On Sep 25, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Enough of the stupid phone call scenario. Buhari is not going after GEJ because he knows the consequences of such a very stupid action. After all the media noise why haven't they picked her up yet.This trial will only begin and end on the pages of Punch and Sahara reporter's
but I can assure that money , property and emotional health would be seized.....which consequences? mtchew.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Kingsley1000(m): 10:20am On Sep 25, 2016
why is fg linient about this woman's case?
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Babacele: 10:22am On Sep 25, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Do you have any evidence against PEJ?
Yes. the evidence is Patience Jonathan herself who told EFCC the illegal money in an illegal account is her own , and later her dead mother's. oya talk another thing..
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by ceejay80s(m): 10:23am On Sep 25, 2016
ruggedtimi:
bro give respect to niger delta region because that region is the backbone of nigeria financially. If EFCC means business then the likes of turai yaradua, aisha buhari,tinubu/family should be visiting efcc's office everyday. Tinubu own's oando oil company, did he get the money from his ancestors. I sorely agree mama peace deserves all these assets mentioned.

Niger delta is nigeria and everything in that region and in every state belongs to nigeria, by the time the efcc will get to tinubu, we will talk about him but now na pej , I am not in support of any of them , all I want is justice, go to some countries everybody is living fine , rich and poor, but in nigeria , its the other way round
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Kingsley1000(m): 10:26am On Sep 25, 2016
'm still hammaring on the fact''not until we implement capital punishment,corruption will not end in nigeria''the money pdp govt looted would have been use to alleviate 80million nigerians outta poverty
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by caesaraba(m): 10:32am On Sep 25, 2016
ceejay80s:

Niger delta is nigeria and everything in that region and in every state belongs to nigeria, by the time the efcc will get to tinubu, we will talk about him but now na pej , I am not in support of any of them , all I want is justice, go to some countries everybody is living fine , rich and poor, but in nigeria , its the other way round

You are just talking to a brick wall o. These guys wake up every morning with a sense of duty to defend sketchy characters like the accused and then have the guts to turn around to complain about bad governance. You sir, are interacting with nut-jobs here.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Kingsley1000(m): 10:37am On Sep 25, 2016
braine:
One thing I'm glad about this drama is that, everyone , including zombies and wailers agree that Patience Jonathan is a thief and a bloody liar. And she's rubbing it on our faces. angry

Obama, a world class lawyer, Senator and president of the world for almost 8 years is worth just $12.2 million in total assets as at August 2016.

And here is a lady who never even had a political office (except the scam of the Bayelsa permanent secretary thingy) having $15.1 million in her account alone, not even with other properties.

I honestly feel insulted as a Nigerian right now.

If she goes scot free like others, then my love for Buhari and what he stands for would be totally revised.
this country sef,infact we need foreign leaders

1 Like

Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by tt148: 10:39am On Sep 25, 2016
Dehn dehn, the blood that was shared in borno is finally answering

1 Like

Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 25, 2016
Let us put anger aside.......
My own opinion is that, for the sake of her husband, they should grant her presidential pardon, they should leave all her properties to her, but collect all the remaining money and return it to the government.

This will be a prudent thing to do.
We know nobody is above the law, and in real sense, there are lots of pple that are way above it, without mentioning names, let the government pardon her properties..

To all singles in the house, this is what happens when you marry your boss, they become uncontrollable, and if a man cannot control his house, I'm sorry, he cannot control anything.

I rise

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by kcnwaigbo: 10:40am On Sep 25, 2016
Babacele:
but I can assure that money , property and emotional health would be seized.....which consequences? mtchew.
Enough of the ranging. With all the noise in the media one would think PEJ would be cooling off in kuje by now rather she is still in her mansion eating fried Turkey.The EFCC should go and pick her up if dem chop liver
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Gliding(m): 10:42am On Sep 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
Lock this woman up.

If I will stop supporting Buhari. Patience Ebele Jonathan will be the reason why.

If this woman is not prosecuted,then money recovered and then she is sent to jail for a very long time,then there is something wrong in Nigeria.

Patience Ebele Jonathan puts the "C" in Corruption. If this woman is not sent to jail,then I am not taking the no corruption cry of this Government serious.

I support your stance, but I doubt that she will be jailed. Not because the govt doesn't want to, but because a lot of us, Nigerians, will start protesting her prosecution. Some people already protested in PH, saying that their daughter (who lives in opulence while they are poverty stricken) is being persecuted.

This govt already has its hands full, they must choose their battles wisely.
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by kcnwaigbo: 10:42am On Sep 25, 2016
caesaraba:

You are just talking to a brick wall o. These guys wake up every morning with a sense of duty to defend sketchy characters like the accused and then have the guts to turn around to complain about bad governance. You sir, are interacting with nut-jobs here.
But you and the guy you quoted are defending crooks like Tinubu because if tribalism. I just hate hypocrisy
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Masculity(m): 10:45am On Sep 25, 2016
~
jmichlins:
get ready to stop supporting him cause just like many high profile cases, this will be swept under the carpet
~

I don't think so
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by kcnwaigbo: 10:46am On Sep 25, 2016
ceejay80s:

You don't want any justice ,you are trying to protect your own thief at the same time trying to crucify another.

Nigeria might "own" the resources in the Niger Delta but it cannot stop the militants from blowing up the oil facilities in their region. A wise man chooses his battles. Especially when he is broke
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by obi58: 10:50am On Sep 25, 2016
johnoris:
people like you are disgrace to dis country.... Can you? Great countries like germany china switzerland france Italy etc that are rich if their first lady is as stupid and self-centered as this family-member(first lady).... So because remi tinubu is corrupt Efcc shudnt prove patience abiii? Ode

You have just exhibited your stupidity in extremis!

My question is this simply put. Is it unusual for a former first lady of any country to have multiple properties

When Buhari said he had to get a loan to campaign for presidency did you believe him Yet his wife is seen sporting $150k designer bags and can sponsor his entire family to the states for the UN mission and could compete for presidency on numerous occasions? Does that also make him a thief??

Use your head you no gree. Because you were able to buy London used phone you cannot come and make constructive contribution just to be making noise like the loud empty barrel that you are. Who then but you is the Ode??
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by caesaraba(m): 10:57am On Sep 25, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

But you and the guy you quoted are defending crooks like Tinubu because if tribalism. I just hate hypocrisy

Chief relax, I'm not one of you. I'm from the middle belt and it has being my long standing view on Nairaland that ANY politician found to be corrupt should be knelt down and summarily shot in the back of the head. If it makes you feel any better, you can go attack any of the other posters that might be a party to your Nairaland tribal wars. That's not how me I pay my bills. I repeat, I am not one of you. Good day sir.
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Ask4Info: 10:57am On Sep 25, 2016
saintfellow:
wait a minute.

NO WONDER YOU LOOK SO POOR AND UNFORTUNATE. INSTEAD OF TRYING TO TAKE BACK WHAT WAS TAKEN FROM YOU, YOU ARE SUPPORTING THE THIEF.
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Rotty32: 11:02am On Sep 25, 2016
I strongly support u on this .... This woman is a thief and what can we say about GEJ now ?.
braine:
One thing I'm glad about this drama is that, everyone , including zombies and wailers agree that Patience Jonathan is a thief and a bloody liar. And she's rubbing it on our faces. angry

Obama, a world class lawyer, Senator and president of the world for almost 8 years is worth just $12.2 million in total assets as at August 2016.

And here is a lady who never even had a political office (except the scam of the Bayelsa permanent secretary thingy) having $15.1 million in her account alone, not even with other properties.

If she goes scot free like others, then my love for Buhari and what he stands for would be totally revised.
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by kcnwaigbo: 11:08am On Sep 25, 2016
caesaraba:

Chief relax, I'm not one of you. I'm from the middle belt and it has being my long standing view on Nairaland that ANY politician found to be corrupt should be knelt down and summarily shot in the back of the head. If it makes you feel any better, you can go attack any of the other posters that might be a party to your Nairaland tribal wars. That's not how me I pay my bills. I repeat, I am not one of you. Good day sir.
Unless every thief from every section of the country are caught and tried together, we will never have peace.Going after GEJ while leaving behind OBJ,Tinubu, IBB etc would only lead to crisis in the Niger Delta which would devastate our economy and make us lose more money
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Oblang(m): 11:12am On Sep 25, 2016
Esseite:

And tinubu is the R in righteous..... she was a first lady. Her connections are up to the neck. I dont support corruption but if a banker can buy a 2014 prado suv with an annual salary package of 3.5m, why cant she... do you think people depend on one pay slip alone these days? Talk more with the right contacts..

Give me any individual who is in a very small position of power in procurement that does not get kick backs.. talk more of contracts that run in millions of dollars?.. its corruption but its tagged PR...

When ordinary ceo wives own outsouced cleaners/security/contractors/contract staff/etc.. now talk more of when you have the fg and state govt as you client for years..

Corruption is in our bones... ordinary secretary would tell you "whats my cut inside?" For a job you have given the lowest bid to secure.. ..

We can't say because corruption has always bin in the system then we should refuse to take action against those caught...
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by caesaraba(m): 11:18am On Sep 25, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Unless every thief from every section of the country are caught and tried together, we will never have peace.Going after GEJ while leaving behind OBJ,Tinubu, IBB etc would only lead to crisis in the Niger Delta which would devastate our economy and make us lose more money

I agree totally with you that every corrupt politician must be tried (and executed if found guilty), expecting it to happen all at once is a pipe dream given our present realities. It must start from somewhere.
Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by Rotty32: 11:20am On Sep 25, 2016
I strongly support you on this ...........Patient Jonathan is a thief , What can we say about her Husband GEJ?
braine:

Re: EFCC Links Patience Jonathan With 9 Houses, 2 Hotels, One Plaza by buchilino(m): 11:26am On Sep 25, 2016
IN AS MUCH AS AM NOT A FAN OF PEJ, BUT IS IT A CRIME 2 HAVE 9 HOUSES, 2 HOTELS?. EFCC PPLE SHOULD STOP BEING ANNOYING N POLITICAL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full / "Tell believeable lies," these ones won't fly - Okorocha fires Ihedioha, PDP / Orile Light Rail Station Complete (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.