Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her (46855 Views)

Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Queenjojo(f): 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
12inchDickson:
u obviously retarded,
u are obviosly high on breast milk, don't quote me if u know u are not slow like u say i am
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Queenjojo(f): 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
Justiceleague1:
That was how one fish_brain was complaining about a guy buying a mere meatpie(in this buhari regime) and wanting her to 'off pant'!!! Imagine,she chop #.220+million naira,no offing of pant and wan come clean mouth on top and go like that! Lolssss

either she off pant + marry or pay ur gbese..

ayaangba lolss
na joke o
grin grin
kileleyi bayi?
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Justiceleague1: 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
Queenjojo:
kileleyi bayi?
oun leleyi....mmmmwahhh grin
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by 12inchDickson: 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
Queenjojo:
u are obviosly high on breast milk, don't quote me if u know u are not slow like u say i am
aw did u no I just suck brest
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Queenjojo(f): 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
Justiceleague1:

oun leleyi....mmmmwahhh
grin
i no get ur time today, go sleep
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Queenjojo(f): 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
12inchDickson:
aw did u no I just suck brest
its obvious because ur comment told me exactly what i needed to know
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by nuelzz04(m): 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
Haha......I blame reception ....oh sorry recession grin

But seriously she wasn't interested n she allowed d guy spend all that money over 300k in 2 months ...na wa o
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Justiceleague1: 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
Queenjojo:
i no get ur time today, go sleep
habaa baby,its just past 19hrs now,am still inside molue...iwò nkò,se ti dele?
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
soberdrunk:

Can you pound yam?
Which type of yam? But wait o! You didn't tell us those other girls pounded yam for you. shocked
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by soberdrunk(m): 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
Sweetcypress:

Which type of yam? But wait o! You didn't tell us those other girls pounded yam for you. shocked

How many types of yam do you know? I didnt buy "iphone 7" for the other girls.......... angry angry
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
soberdrunk:

How many types of yam do you know? I didnt buy "iphone 7" for the other girls.......... angry angry
Ok. I don't like pounding yam. It causes waste pain grin
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by soberdrunk(m): 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
Sweetcypress:

Ok. I don't like pounding yam. It causes waste pain grin

I dont like buying, it causes financial pain...... angry angry
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by 12inchDickson: 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
Queenjojo:
its obvious because ur comment told me exactly what i needed to know
tahh, u won't get at me... :-/ u wrong
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by omosedollar(m): 11:43am On Sep 27, 2016
soberdrunk:

Hahahahahaha! This economy don make me stop ooo.... grin grin

I never stop o. But I know I'm in over my head. I bought one for one yellow girl I meet at city mall 2weeks ago.
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
soberdrunk:

I dont like buying, it causes financial pain...... angry angry
But I really want that iPhone 7 nah, abeg
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
banmee:

I won't be surprised if that happens. And oh, i'm about to unbox my Gear VR (aaaawwweeesssooommmee) and Stratus gamepad with my swapped out Note7. They finally sent me a new one. They are calling it the Note7s. Smh. No difference though.
Hey,are you pippimp ?
Is that baby yer baby on dp
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Annie939(f): 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
did he do it for free? he has been sleeping with the girl I guess because men don't give things for free nowadays
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by bishopcarter: 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
lol.... BROS EEE
buchilino:

QUESTION, WAT D MAN CLAIMING R DEY TRUE?. ASK UR SISTER N PARENTS. IF IT'S TRUE THEN DO NEEDFUL N PAY HIM WAT HE SAYS. THEN IF IT'S NOT TRUE, DER R OTHER WAYS 2 RESOLVE DIS ISSUE WITHOUT VIOLENCE.
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by passionate87(m): 3:09am On Dec 27, 2016
we tell guys not to be too Quick to spend on a gal,any gal dat doesn't invest on u can spill at any given seconds.
that gal no serious make she vomit the money sharpely for this Buhari era, she for dey very blunt at the beginning make the guy go him way at least wetin she get way another no get na so her thing special mtchewwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always / 5 Hottest Girlfriends Of Top Nigerian Music Artists / "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.