Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her (46852 Views)

Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by banmee(m): 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
Babzilla:

Next you wil hear they beat the girl or poured acid on her
Is tyat your new addition?

I won't be surprised if that happens. And oh, i'm about to unbox my Gear VR (aaaawwweeesssooommmee) and Stratus gamepad with my swapped out Note7. They finally sent me a new one. They are calling it the Note7s. Smh. No difference though.
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by glossy6(f): 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
PoeticJazco:
Can I know the man's name so that I can forward it to our NCAN Enugu Chapter for checking because am sure it's one of them.

They won't want their wife to go to school and make more money than them. All they want is marry her and tell her "Nkechi this is our spare parts shops, you will be handling Alaba branch while I will be handling idumota branch".

It is better than giving her a tray to hawk all over Lagos with a baby strapped to her back.

I did not call names ooh

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by 4nobody4every1: 4:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
goldbim:
grin you can't blame the man in this kind of economy jor..@least that money'll yield him profitable interest if he had invested in his business..besides,#220,000 in 2months?? .yet she claims she does not have any emotions for him.. grin..what if she has feelings nko??..he'll empty his account#badmarket#
Chai, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland, Lol @ empty his pocket, buhahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by ephi123(f): 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
PoeticJazco:
Can I know the man's name so that I can forward it to our NCAN Enugu Chapter for checking because am sure it's one of them.

They won't want their wife to go to school and make more money than them. All they want is marry her and tell her "Nkechi this is our spare parts shops, you will be handling Alaba branch while I will be handling idumota branch".

That's so untrue! I remember a family friend had several married women in her MSc class fully sponsored by their husbands who were traders and had minimum education. Let us stop generalising and being biased.
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Queenjojo(f): 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
It obivous he never had feeling for her because which guy dey carry for head every thing he spent on a gal. Dey point gun for him head to spent d money, if na my brother i go beat am for d house reach d cemetery were i wan go bury am.
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by spokesman3k(m): 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
You cant stop making me to laugh kikiki[quote] ;DYou cant stop making me to laugh kikiki[quote]
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by mira24(f): 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
Y collect money from d young man she knew she will not marry him ,she should try pay d guy off ,so she don't HV obstructions later in d future....
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Queenjojo(f): 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
It obivous he never had feeling for her because which guy dey carry for head every thing he spent on a gal. Dey point gun for him head to spent d money, if na my brother i go beat am for d house reach d cemetery were i wan go bury am.
gisco200:
Dey shld bring back ur money you will nt running a charity home, if she doesn't hav ur feelings y will she collecting ur money, imagine for dis buhari regime
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
grin this must be an igbo guy for sure.Nna eh igbo guys no dey joke wit money oo.if matter don enter south na so dem go dey write every kobo kobo dem spend for persin head even if na money wey dem tk buy buns and gala wit bubu milk dem go tabulate am and calculate am.i hail our eastern brothers cheesy
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by joinnow: 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
If they actually collected all the listed from him
Please pay back. Na RECESSION WE DEY.
You know from beginning that you will not agree to his proposal why collect and wan clean mouth
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Kentrasso(f): 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
Did I see 1 dozen pants
Lol. Shame.
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by prudentkolly(m): 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
Pay back period, no waste of time
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by hemmaoshos(m): 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
To be sincere this stuff look like scam...After paying #200,000 for the wedding. She said no wedding...We need EFCC to probe the family..LWKMD...Please just refund #200,000 and enjoy the other bonanza...
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Justiceleague1: 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
That was how one fish_brain was complaining about a guy buying a mere meatpie(in this buhari regime) and wanting her to 'off pant'!!! Imagine,she chop #.220+million naira,no offing of pant and wan come clean mouth on top and go like that! Lolssss

either she off pant + marry or pay ur gbese..
Queenjojo:

ayaangba lolss
na joke o
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Reference(m): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
octopusfreaky:
what a stingy manI just cant tolerate such men..Your relationship is barely three-months old and u planning wedding already, fake story.

What a greedy woman. You have no intent of marrying but collected such extensive sums of money to what end. Why not stop him from paying and making your intentions known. Why do some ladies cover up this sordid aspect of their character. Now you find it difficult to accept he wants his money back. He too finds it too early to be dishing out money when he is not a charity. Even the brothers took a chunk of the loot. Greedy pigs. Money is everything to Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by SURElee(f): 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
But I feel two months is too early to marry someone you don't know too well and have any feelings for. My question now is, why let a guy spend so much when you KNOW you can't marry him and have no feelings for him? Some females have the mentality of "chopping" a guy's money and "wiping" mouth. Then to the guys, it's important to know the type of soil you invest your seeds in, except you don't mind losses and to avoid stories that touch.

So Op I would say he should be paid back to avoid issues o!. You can never tell.
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Reference(m): 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
soberdrunk:
grin grin If i collect back all the phones i have bought for girls in this lifetime, nah me and slot go dey do competition.............. angry angry

Did you have the intent to marry all those ladies. If you did not then your case is different. People should have the dignity and integrity to do the right thing particularly when it comes to money matters. When money is exchanged purposefully, then accountability must be demaded. These are the things we should teach our sisters and daughters to avoid catastrophic problems which can occur because you never know who exactly is the person you are dealing with. 2 months is too short to make a marraige decision and it is too short to have that amount of money change hands for nothing.
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by etim20(m): 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
missKiffy:
Immature man undecided
U called him immature with thus economic recession
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by TeddyPendergrass(m): 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
missKiffy:
Immature man undecided
just negodu your life.
the man is Infact within his rights to depend a refund for his expenses.
I don't think he intended to run a charity.
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by TeddyPendergrass(m): 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
missKiffy:
Immature man undecided
just negodu your life.
the man is Infact within his rights to depend a refund for his expenses.
I don't think he intended to run a charity.
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by 12inchDickson: 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
zolajpower:
if its true about the allegation then u guys should pay him back. if he had tasted ur sis pottage then don't refund any more. but going by ur write up that ur sis doesn't have feelings for him ,it better u give back to d devil what belongs to it.
before he wipes out the lineage
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by 12inchDickson: 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
MissRike:
Dear God, please don't send that kind of guy anywhere near me cheesy. Amen.
I pray never to meet girls like u every night,
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by ibrokola(m): 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
She lacked feelings for him yet she accepted 1 dozen of pants worth N4,500. Lol. She's been sold for N369,900.
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by 12inchDickson: 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
Queenjojo:
u obviously retard*ed,
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by kedeojo(m): 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
soberdrunk:
grin grin If i collect back all the phones i have bought for girls in this lifetime, nah me and slot go dey do competition.............. angry angry
hahahahaha, oga ashawo rapata. So funny sha.
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Crownadex(m): 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
bringback our money OR Ur family will face EFCC battle
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by chimavalentine(m): 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
the guy is sick.some guys do buy their girlfriend bucatti,ferrari,lambogini,even duplex...hw much does he tink he spent,did anybody force him to assist d girl..after all what are friends for.....mcheeeeeew
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by FavoredGuy: 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
Soorrry o o o
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by MissRike(f): 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
12inchDickson:
I pray never to meet girls like u every night,

I pray you never cross my path, thanks.
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by alizma: 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
goldbim:
grin you can't blame the man in this kind of economy jor..@least that money'll yield him profitable interest if he had invested in his business..besides,#220,000 in 2months?? .yet she claims she does not have any emotions for him.. grin..what if she has feelings nko??..he'll empty his account#badmarket#
the total is #369,900. some people can be selfish. to them it is not a short time to have spent an amount heading to half a million but it is normal to consider d time too short to talk of marriage. make them pay the guy, that money is enough for someone to start up a biz.

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
If a LADY dumps a man it is seen as normal but if a MAN dumps a LADY it is seen as a DISASTER...

That's why I don't give a damn when it comes to ladies,
Please dump them as required.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" / My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always / 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.