Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her (46854 Views)

Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by soberdrunk(m): 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
omosedollar:

We must be related, I'm the king of buying phones for ladies. Even before they ask I offered.

Hahahahahaha! This economy don make me stop ooo.... grin grin
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by nicelaw(m): 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
missKiffy:
Immature man undecided
Immature family, else why should they ve collected so much in just 2months..?
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by MissRike(f): 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
ABEngine:

The lord should not send any man willing to spend such an amount near you noni.

Awoof go purge you.

How is my request "awoof"? I asked for what I wanted so, swerve abeg cool
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by adedayoadedeji(m): 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
ABEngine:

You must have a reason to have said this. Let me provide you with reasons why I think you must have not understood what you read.

1. You aren't a man
2. You never will be one
3. Does he look like a Ph.D dissertification to her?
4. Do you not expect your money back on bad investments?
5. Do you know people were lynched and burnt for stealing N100 worth of undies in some parts of Nigeria?
6. Do you know what ordeals men go through from job seeking to expecting promotions at work places?
7. Do men earn by just parting a pair of legs? You think it's that easy for us too right?
8. You believe there could be free lunch? You think he is the proverbial 'Fada Christmas" abi?

No just lemme vex for this your response o walahi. Men dey die for Malaysia, others are hung in Thailand trying to live up to some shitty demands placed on them by some shitty society in which ladies are on top of the bill.

The ones that go close to being benevolent, get ripped off. And all you can open that mouth to say is he is immature.

How many times have you spent the said amount on yourself?

Very nice. na who dey spend money know how e dey be for body.

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Masculity(m): 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
missKiffy:
Immature man undecided

No be his fault nah. Blame the economy.
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Damibiz(m): 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
When he ask u to follow him to #shoprite u said yes,ur feeling abi emotionz did nt say no nd nw he ask u to his oda half nd u re bring emotionz into it,#u most be heartless<heart empty>
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by back2sender: 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
missKiffy:
Immature man undecided
Why are my in laws disgracing me like this. Alaibo why naa?
Only in igbo land this kind nonsense dey happen.
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by smarttm: 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
[quote author=mroop post=49651213]A man has made a demanded that his ex- fiancee and her family return all that he ever gave her after the young lady refused to marry him – according to the lady’s sister who shared the story on social media:

She wrote
let your Sis bill him for all the banging...lol
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by OlujobaSamuel: 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmm, actually, the man can sue and lay claim to all these since the parents were involved and the impression of marriage was already created, maybe this will be the first person to benefit from a law nigerians never knows it existed.
the parents sha, are you selling the girl ni, wen u never do intromimo nor engagement, the girl too? na waooooo

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by juman(m): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
Sijo01:
This is the type of man that will use ruler to measure tuber of yam before leaving the house embarassed

grin
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by lordyugo: 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
missKiffy:
Immature man undecided

u obviously dnt knw anytn bout tradition, u return all d bride price if d woman calls if off.
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by lordyugo: 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
PoeticJazco:
Can I know the man's name so that I can forward it to our NCAN Enugu Chapter for checking because am sure it's one of them.

They won't want their wife to go to school and make more money than them. All they want is marry her and tell her "Nkechi this is our spare parts shops, you will be handling Alaba branch while I will be handling idumota branch".

here goes anoda retard wit fellow 12retards clicking like

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Boyooosa(m): 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
Eleyii gidi gan O! O fe ra obo but ina o wo! cheesy
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by fikfaknuel(f): 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
The man should also be made to pay for each time he 'touched'. Here's my own list:

Kissing : 5,000
Tongue-Kissing: 10,000 (if him no brush mouth, 15,000)
Pecking : 2,000
Holding hands : 1,500
S*x: 20,000
Mouth Action:7,000
Finger:8,000
Touch buttocks: 4,500
Touch breasts: 6,000.

I think if you calculate well, the guy is the person owing.
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by KoldKash(m): 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
Behold,the change continues.
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by dadabashua1(m): 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
girls always don't have feelings for guys but they have feelings for their pocket.... na wa o... abeg if na true u chop the money make una pay him back...#wickedness
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by goshen26: 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
The more reason I don't support any lady collecting money from a guy who is not yet ur hubby...

But the guy funny sha..,.he must be from the 5% people
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Aroh48(m): 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
soberdrunk:
grin grin If i collect back all the phones i have bought for girls in this lifetime, nah me and slot go dey do competition.............. angry angry
lol
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Rekyz(m): 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lol... That nigga must be broke ass.
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by ogawisdom(m): 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
mroop:
A man has made a demanded that his ex- fiancee and her family return all that he ever gave her after the young lady refused to marry him – according to the lady’s sister who shared the story on social media:

She wrote :

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/man-asks-ex-fiancee-s-family-to-pay.html?m=0

Consider anything spent on d woman u ve nt married to be lost
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by NobleG1(m): 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
He's a fool.
Any money you spent on someone you were in love relationship with, is gone. Unless you signed an agreement with person that stated it was a loan.

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by gisco200(m): 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
Dey shld bring back ur money you will nt running a charity home, if she doesn't hav ur feelings y will she collecting ur money, imagine for dis buhari regime
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by NobleG1(m): 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
He's a fool.
Any money you spent on someone you were in love relationship with, is gone. Unless you signed an agreement with person that stated it was a loan.
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by xtervaganza(m): 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
Useless family.

You met a man 2 months ago and he has spent 220k on you already

Awon ole

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Godsate: 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
If it's true that members of your family including your sister collected this amount from a guy in less than two months then something is wrong with you.

It's good that your sister turn down the wedding as It's not somehting to rush into but you don't need to start collecting morning from a guy anyhow just because a member of your family want to marry him. It doesn't bring respect.

So, pay him back as requested to protect your reputation.

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by london4luv: 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
How much the girl charge him 4 the Bleep wey he don Bleep her. @least make we know who go balance each other
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
PoeticJazco:
Can I know the man's name so that I can forward it to our NCAN Enugu Chapter for checking because am sure it's one of them.

They won't want their wife to go to school and make more money than them. All they want is marry her and tell her "Nkechi this is our spare parts shops, you will be handling Alaba branch while I will be handling idumota branch".
I disagree with this your assertion biko..
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by tunary(m): 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
You asking for payback, how many times did u drill her puccy? Abi dat one na for free?
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by SemuhleB(f): 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
I really don't understand. If she was not ready from the start, why was he given the list and allowed to spend his money on the items for her. All this could have been avoided if she was honest from the start. She must pay back the money grin

On a serious note the women just needs to pay the 220 000 back that was meant for the traditional wedding. Anything else he spent unfortunately is his loss. He bought it out of his own free will and there is no contract saying that everything he gave her has to be paid back.

If she can pay it all then she should so that they both start on a clean slate. Some men can be crazy so who knows what he will do if he doesn't get "his money" back
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by pinkyspice(f): 4:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
The man is a very stupid fellow,cuz he also has been sleeping with dis bae for dis 2months and now he wnts back all he has spent on her.
Re: Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her by Pennywise(m): 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
All these make I study am first girls. That is the latest fraud in town. Girls have discovered that it pays better than the prostitution they do on the side. It's a pity suitor didn't know this. Na wa.

The family should do the right thing and refund the money. If not all, at least some of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating / My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always / 5 Hottest Girlfriends Of Top Nigerian Music Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.