Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:34 AM

Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? (12856 Views)

Things To Know Before Dating African Men / Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat / Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by puree: 9:18pm On Apr 03, 2006
ummhh.unh, WOMEN!!! sha
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by bebe6(f): 3:42am On Apr 04, 2006
@ b e b e

Na wa sha, U can really be touchy when u want to be

This is true; however, when I am wrong I always apologize to the person. See, the way you addressed me- - no problem with it because you came at me like a woman,and I could do nothing but humble myself in my wrong and apologize.

I'm actually a very nice person, but I have no problem at all expressing myself when I feel I need to. I have a little fire in me at times wink, but overall I'm really a very nice, caring person smiley
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by bebe6(f): 3:44am On Apr 04, 2006
Now Back To The Topic:

I have one and madam has one- - - -anybody else? wink
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by madam: 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2006
Its Okay i understand, Mainwhile out of curiosity i went thru ur profile to see ur pic and like me u have none,

Okay now take care,

b_e_b_e:

Now Back To The Topic:

I have one and madam has one- - - -anybody else? wink

Yes ooh anybody else?
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by menike(m): 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2006
I gat a job and we cud Murder together
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by bisisexy(f): 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2006
chi girl GOD BLESS YOU ALL NIGERIAN GUYS, ANY WHERE ARE bleeped,THEY THINK ALL GIRLS ARE LAYS,because NO ONE IS PLAYING HARD TO GET,HOW MANY GUYS WILL ONESLEEP WITH JUST PRAY GOD GIVES U URS,BETTER DATE OYIBO,S
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by zatoichi(m): 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2006
There are still a few good men out here.
It depends on where u look.
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by babymine(f): 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2006
There are some around you. You probably haven't noticed. grin So shine your eyes. wink
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by madam: 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2006
Shey shine ur eyes
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by GREED(m): 1:16am On Apr 07, 2006
There are plenty of nigerian men out there who are gentlemen.
For example me, seun, nubian, and others.Don't let other nigerian men ruin our chances with naija women like you because of their faults.

We're still out here.
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by 2cantango(f): 1:21am On Apr 07, 2006
GREED:

There are plenty of nigerian men out there who are gentlemen.
For example me, seun, nubian, and others.Don't let other nigerian men ruin our chances with naija women like you because of their faults.

We're still out here.

For reasons I'll not reveal just yet, I am laughing my @$$ off at part of your statement wink cool
not laughin at you though wink cool
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by GREED(m): 1:22am On Apr 07, 2006
What part?
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by Txlonghorn(m): 1:23am On Apr 07, 2006
I'm so hurt 2c all this time I thought you liked me cry cry cry cry
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by 2cantango(f): 1:25am On Apr 07, 2006
@GREED:

If I answer your question, then I'll be saying too much lipsrsealed cool
Please don't be offended, I wasn't laughing at you, honestly cheesy
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by 2cantango(f): 1:26am On Apr 07, 2006
Txlonghorn:

I'm so hurt 2c all this time I thought you liked me cry cry cry cry

Hey sweetness, you know I like you cheesy so dry your tears wink
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by GREED(m): 1:28am On Apr 07, 2006
I don't get offended, no time for that.
Are you from naija?
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by Txlonghorn(m): 1:29am On Apr 07, 2006
2cantango:

Hey sweetness, you know I like you cheesy so dry your tears wink

So where have you been Hun, I missed you so much.

Lol I better get out of this thread before I get yelled at.
Re: Where Are All the Good Nigerian/African Men? by 2cantango(f): 1:30am On Apr 07, 2006
@GREED:
No I'm not cool

@Tx:
Meet me in confessions wink cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. / Telegram Group For BBW Lovers / Should I Hit On This Married Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.