Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining (5466 Views)

Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by rosieluv(f): 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
will confirm today but I won't stop taking my weed , relationship is supposed to be easy not prison , no dough boss
if u cnt stop taking weed,den stop complaining abt er change of attitude. simple

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by youngboi(m): 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
there isn't anything that I can do, women are wicked

grin
Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by greatness22(m): 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
Well, understanding women might be very difficult especially when she choose the path of "silence" to register her displeasure to something. I will advise you to talk with her and reduce your smoking habit or quit..... Though it is not an easy thing to do, but you can do it if not for love but for your health. I've been there before. I wish you well NairalandEFCC1 cool

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
youngboi:

grin
baba I just weak , woman go get power over man like say na juju
Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
rosieluv:

if u cnt stop taking weed,den stop complaining abt er change of attitude. simple
there should be a middle were we can meet not by keeping quiet , I can't break up with her, we just clocked a year some days back
Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
greatness22:
Well, understanding women might be very difficult especially when she choose the path of "silence" to register her displeasure to something. I will advise you to talk with her and reduce your smoking habit or quit..... Though it is not an easy thing to do, but you can do it if not for love but for your health. I've been there before. I wish you well NairalandEFCC1 cool
boss I just weak u swear , make she come first sha , make I know if I go need drink sleep today
Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by oluwalewis(m): 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
Start singing the song by Maintain and Eedris long time ago- i am looking for a wifey
OR
Diddy- I need a gurl
OR
Akon- Lonely
Cos she is already singing Beyonce's - irreplaceable

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by rosieluv(f): 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
there should be a middle were we can meet not by keeping quiet , I can't break up with her, we just clocked a year some days back
she is drifting away and i think you should let her be since you dont wanna listen to her. its either she is yours or not. My advise,quit smoking or reduce it nt for er sake buh ur sake.

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by greatness22(m): 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
boss I just weak u swear , make she come first sha , make I know if I go need drink sleep today
Lol, just talk to her camly, and make sure she smile at the end of the conversation. wink

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by greatness22(m): 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
Lol, your girlfriend be like vain, if you loose her, you fit nor see her type again.

Though we had to go our seperate ways, i always appreciate her for helping me quit some addictive habbits....... Don't loose dis one. cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, your girlfriend be like vain, if you loose her, you fit nor see her type again.

Though we had to go our seperate ways, i always appreciate her for helping me quit some addictive habbits....... Don't loose dis one. cheesy
guy man I just weak
Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by queencalipso(f): 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
my problem is this , you can't force someone to do things your way , silence helps no one. I will be hurt if she wants to end things but it's not the end of the world

Why not talk to her and find out the reason behind her silence, who knows, she may have resolved to accept you the way you are.

Did she know you are a smoker before she accepted you? If yes, did you promise to change? If no, then the fault is yours. You should have told her and let her decide. Perhaps she wouldn't have been pestering you to stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by youngboi(m): 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
baba I just weak , woman go get power over man like say na juju

Nwanne, no weak. Just tryna read her mind.

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by greatness22(m): 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
guy man I just weak
See dis portharcourt boy, my friend brace up and do the right thing. To see better girls hard....... grin

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by dollyjoy(f): 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
Wasted advice. grin

So you take weeds? Little wonder! Now i know why you behave the way you do onlinecheesycheesy

4 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
queencalipso:

Why not talk to her and find out the reason behind her silence, who knows, she may have resolved to accept you the way you are.

Did she know you are a smoker before she accepted you? If yes, did you promise to change? If no, then the fault is yours. You should have told her and let her decide. Perhaps she wouldn't have been pestering you to stop.
she knew that I smoke , she was cool with it before then she just changed her mind, at first I was hiding after she started complaining later I boned and started smoking in her front now, she just wants to change it for me, let her come and I will tell her my mind , I don't want to break up with her
Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
greatness22:
See dis portharcourt boy, my friend brace up and do the right thing. To see better girls hard....... grin
boss them no dey form boss for love

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
dollyjoy:
Wasted advice. grin

So you take weeds? Little wonder! Now i know why you behave the way you do onlinecheesycheesy
I no get power to answer you now
Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by Ifakiland(m): 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
She complained abt u smoking Sk She doesn't love u frm d start....break up already

3 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by greatness22(m): 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
boss them no dey form boss for love
Good, so do the right thing.

The gods are wise. grin

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ifakiland:
She complained abt u smoking Sk She doesn't love u frm d start....break up already
boss and na outside I dey smoke no be inside room , I never shout or insult this babe one day, even when we fight I never beat am before , forget my drama for here I dey calm , weed no dey disturb our relationship she just wan push me
Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by dapsonlou(m): 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
I have tot about that boss but I Neva wan believe am yet , girls too dey change things for person

Two things you can do, If you still want the relationship, Have a talk with her and promise to change. Second Option try I bust her with the other guy, she loves you she will beg, but she will still cheat again
Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by dryyansh1(m): 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
Guyman na you fuvk up. You suppose don initiate her into it na... Na wetin man dey do...
My Maryjane is so important to me, ain't no girl separating us

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by IKOMBA5(m): 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
Girl friend indeed. My brother, you are now the assistant boy friend

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by Mediapace: 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ltns Lanicky i missed you too boo but i don't think you missed me at all. Who is mediaspace?

Your new boyfriend? cheesy

When you move in to your new apartment i wanted to give you a night stand there beforesmiley but you said you need privacy

let's see how you will cope when you marry ,privacy kor privacy policy ni grin

Anything for me
Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by Antina(f): 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
boss and na outside I dey smoke no be inside room , I never shout or insult this babe one day, even when we fight I never beat am before , forget my drama for here I dey calm , weed no dey disturb our relationship she just wan push me

NairalandEFCC1
:
even when we fight I never beat am before

See talk!! U for dey beat am.
Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by lanicky(f): 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mediapace:
Ltns Lanicky i missed you too boo but i don't think you missed me at all. Who is mediaspace?

Your new boyfriend? cheesy

When you move in to your new apartment i wanted to give you a night stand there beforesmiley but you said you need privacy

let's see how you will cope when you marry ,privacy kor privacy policy ni grin

Anything for me

Hahaha.. Na typographical error joh. grin

Yeah.. I love privacy tongue

Did you just say marriage? What's that?
I need to do a system upgrade.. Some words are strange to me grin

Sure.. Pankere for you tongue
Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by Mediapace: 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
Privacy kwa or piracy,let's see how you are gonna cope with yeye privacy when it's time wink
lanicky:

Hahaha.. Na typographical error joh. grin

Yeah.. I love privacy tongue

Did you just say marriage? What's that?
I need to do a system upgrade.. Some words are strange to me grin

Sure.. Pankere for you tongue
Pankere? I don't think they have that in Ondo tongue state or you don relocate to northern part
Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by lanicky(f): 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mediapace:
Privacy kwa or piracy,let's see how you are gonna cope with yeye privacy when it's time wink

Pankere? I don't think they have that in Ondo tongue state or you don relocate to northern part

Alright mr antiprivacy ..Let's wait till then tongue

What do you take ondo state for? Sure we have pankere over here.. I used to receive strokes of that evil thing back in secondary school. undecided
Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by Mediapace: 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hmmm OK O but when is that then
lanicky:

Alright mr antiprivacy ..Let's wait till then tongue

What do you take ondo state for? Sure we have pankere over here.. I used to receive strokes of that evil thing back in secondary school. undecided

Eeeyah cheesy Which secondary school?
Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by lanicky(f): 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mediapace:
Hmmm OK O but when is that then
Eeeyah cheesy Which secondary school?

Then is then. tongue

St Monica's girls school

How have you been?
Re: When Your Girlfriend Stops Complaining by Mediapace: 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
I see I see . Girls school right cheesy? Chapter closed
lanicky:

Then is then. tongue
St Monica's girls school

How have you been?
Am OKAY smiley ya day?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See This Handsome Man And His Son / Simply Because I Told Him I Missed My Period.....(photo) / My Friend Is After My Life Because Of A Girl(help)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.