Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him (82511 Views)

"People Said I Overreacts Cause I Cut Ties With Man Who Sexualize My Daughter" / He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend / Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Geoffreychibuike: 9:32am On Sep 27, 2016
Cutehector:
Well, cry to God and beg for forgiveness. Acknoledged u have sinned and be sorry for it. Fast and pray. He will forgive you.

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by philemonemenike(m): 9:34am On Sep 27, 2016
hello sister why most he text you the relationship is it by texting let him come and open up to you say it over face to face and ask him how many girls he has giving pregnant.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 27, 2016
sinceraconcept:
you don have enough abortion too abi? Later you'd start blaming ritualists for killing people meanwhile there is no killiong of human being than abortion

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Came: 9:37am On Sep 27, 2016
Na we dey cause our wahala ourselves most times. Your fiancée tell you how many abortions way him pay for? Move on with your life, marriage no be by force .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:40am On Sep 27, 2016
Cutehector:
see me see question.. na me tell go answer am abi? As na me chook preek insyd
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by dapsonlou(m): 9:41am On Sep 27, 2016
Tell me what you gain from telling him? Some past mistakes are better left in that past.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by udatso: 9:42am On Sep 27, 2016
fullofregrets
Incase of next time, keep your mouth shut especially if you weren't asked.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by OsebiDavid: 9:43am On Sep 27, 2016
Hear this, any man or woman that walk away from you today is not part of
Future so relax the best man for you is next on line just look up to God and
He will wipe away your tears.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Laveda(f): 9:43am On Sep 27, 2016
danbrowndmf:
you say man of God? Yea i'm a christian and i believe there are still great men of God with deep word of wisdom. anyman who can't handle your past is not for you. Any woman who also can't tell the truth about her past to her man is nt for the man. Vice Versa. I will marry a prostitute as long as she is no more there..life is not that hard abeg.

You should know everyone is not the same, not everyone can handle it.. That's what some people have failed to understand, not because a man says he loves you and would marry you, then you choose to open up everything to him.

Really, there are some truth we can't handle, that's fact!

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by dapsonlou(m): 9:44am On Sep 27, 2016
Tell me what you gain from telling him? Some past mistakes are better left in that past.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by OsebiDavid: 9:45am On Sep 27, 2016
Hear this, any man or woman that walk away from you today is not part of
Future so relax the best man for you is next on line just look up to God and
He will wipe away your tears.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by teamfrabidel: 9:46am On Sep 27, 2016
Im really sorry sis....it happens! God will teach you what to do sha.

You can still check up the best Nigeria Dating Website where you can meet responsible single men - www.frabidel.com
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Laveda(f): 9:48am On Sep 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Smh.

Tor!
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by ehisdan(m): 9:51am On Sep 27, 2016
My dear u don't need to worry much. I'd like to know you.
fullofregrets:

my dear , you are right ,
we learn everyday ,
sometimes in just a hard way ,
I just wish he can give me chance to make things right again , but he refused to hear my pleas, he said he's fed up , and ready to find another girl , and impregnate her , well I can only wish him luck , am not bad either , God will surely send my own husband and children my way , I moved on already ,

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 27, 2016
Lankaline:

STFU,,,any guy walking away cos of that don't love yu,,,yu people are so funny,,,if reverse was d case,,maybe she found out the guy s having issues with his reproductive system and probably cant impregnate a woman for that particular time and opens up to the girl,,the girl wont even think twice,,best thing
Keep yur secrets,,some ppl are barren today,,cos they probably didnt reveal their past or problems to their intended spouse!!,,if they did,,they person might have walked out
Be able to differentiate love and common sense
Must you insult me? Its obvious the guy is not in love with d girl. Take a chill pill please undecided

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by chigoizie7(m): 9:59am On Sep 27, 2016
What I am meant to understand from all these is that the guy did the wrong thing by leaving?

All of u are very wicked oh.

It is likely that when a woman say he has slept with just 5guys, u make it 50.

When she says she has done abortion once, u make it 10times.

The girl knew she was d problem. Why pin down an innocent man for what he never contributed in?

Women sef, una mind na evil, except my mum and my sisters,

#quotemeanddieASAP

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by introvertious: 10:00am On Sep 27, 2016
PLEASE FORGET THE MARRIAGE AND GO TO SCHOOL grin
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Shadaracho007(m): 10:01am On Sep 27, 2016
bloomstar:

You should first go to hospital and get checked up if your womb and other gynaecological process in your body is working. So you will be certain if it is the cause.
Then you should keep praying to God.
If he is yours... He will come back for you.

haha, na 1 abortion she talk ooo. So if na like 3 or 4 times, then you go ask her to go for MRI scan for India.
Pls asked your guy how many ladies has he given money to do abortion. Nobody is perfect.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by franksam2009: 10:05am On Sep 27, 2016
YOU GUYS NOW SEE WHY SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE IS WISE ABI, SHE WAS CAUGHT RED HANDED, SHE HAS NO OTHER CHOICE BUT TO SAY THE TRUTH.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by CAPSLOCKED: 10:18am On Sep 27, 2016
HardMirror:

So we shld keep blaming the guy abi? The guy says he does not want her anymore, she shld fvck off already. Is it by force?
Making it look like they guy is guilty here is what I hate. She is no hero and shld not be treated like one.
Why are folks patting her back here?

THIS LADY DESERVES A MEDAL FOR HER SINCERITY. HONESTLY.

I DO NOT SUPPORT ABORTION, BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN I DESPISE THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE ABORTED.

WHAT IF SHE'S STILL ABLE TO CONCEIVE?
WHAT IF THE NEXT GIRL THE FIANCE FINDS CANNOT CONCEIVE DUE TO MULTIPLE ABORTIONS, BUT KEEPS IT ALL A SECRET UNTIL 20YEARS INTO THE MARRIAGE? cheesy

MEN THAT GUY IS A COWARD, FOR ME.
HE'S THE TYPE TO LIVE WITH THE LIES FOREVER RATHER THAN SWALLOW A SIMPLE TRUTH ONCE AND FOR ALL. HE'S A CHILD WHO'S NOT READY TO GET MARRIED. SOMETIMES I WONDER WHY WE THE MEN WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH WHEN NOT ALL OF US CAN HANDLE IT.
ALL THE GIRLS AROUND ARE SCAMMERS, CONSULT ALL THE GODS AND ORACLES IN THE WORLD YOU'LL STILL END UP WITH ONE SCRAB, EACH ONE MORE TERRIBLE THAN THE NEXT.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by wahihi(m): 10:20am On Sep 27, 2016
battleaxe:

Until you walk in someone's shoes, don't be so quick to judge them.

We do not know the basis of how she got pregnant the last time. Was it a rape, incest, abandonment, death etc? Perhaps another charming young man who insisted she got pregnant before he introduces her to his family and then ran off??

She has not told us(or maybe I missed it). Pls just advice her, address the issue of abortion; but not the offender.
I COMPREHEND YOU DEAR BUT SHE DIDN'T SOUND AS IF SHE COMMIT THAT ABORTION BY MISTAKE. BUT JUST IN CASE GOD SHOULD HELP HER IF NOT I RESERVE MY COMMENT.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Tickles001(m): 10:22am On Sep 27, 2016
MY OPINION
1. It took you too long to tell him, so he felt you're a pack of dirty secrets and left. How can you keep that from him all along. You'd have told him at the very early stage, I bet he won't have left.

2. It's a good thing you told him, when he calms down he'd realize that your motive was to build a flawless union bound by love, trust and transparency, and probably return to beg you.

3. If you gave him something special that he can't find in any other girl, maybe by the way you treat him. When he gets another girl he will still feel a large vacuum which only you can occupy, then he'll come back.

IT'S GOOD YOU TOLD HIM, AND HE'S NOT WRONG TO BACK OUT. BUT.......... HE'LL WILL SURELY RETURN TO YOU, JUST HAND AROUND.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by HardMirror(m): 10:24am On Sep 27, 2016
Ekeseges:
GBAM Who ask you to marry her.she isnt your type sef Mr saint.I am not even talking with my mouth.I am typing.Common sense you no even get too
Glad u know she is not my type. Stupidity disgusts me. She is in a mess cos she aborted, yet she is still trying to get pregnant for a man outside marriage. Talk about being dumb

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by CAPSLOCKED: 10:24am On Sep 27, 2016
franksam2009:
YOU GUYS NOW SEE WHY SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE IS WISE ABI, SHE WAS CAUGHT RED HANDED, SHE HAS NO OTHER CHOICE BUT TO SAY THE TRUTH.

I SUGGEST YOU CHANGE YOUR MONIKER TO "FRANKSAM1835" CUZ IT APPEARS YOU'RE WAY MORE BACKDATED!

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by chenor(f): 10:25am On Sep 27, 2016
franksam2009:

Oga didn't you see where she typed that he wants to get her pregnant before getting married. Is that sex before marriage too?
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by mzeepositive: 10:25am On Sep 27, 2016
fullofregrets:
I am full of regrets and I feel so suicidal right now , I am really depressed
dear gud u told him d way u are, u are2 precious 2som1 mayb him or... 2comit sucide. Dis is diehard situation but trst God
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by wahihi(m): 10:29am On Sep 27, 2016
chudez0147:
God must bless you my brother. When she was opening her legs, she no know. Who want to marry a murderer ? I love KARMA!
GOD WILL BLESS YOU TOO MY DEAR, I BELIEVE SO MUCH ON KARMA AS WELL AND I PRAY FOR THIS TO KEEP HAPPENING TO THOSE GIRLS WHO LOVE JUMPING FROM MAN TO ANOTHER ALL IN THE NAME OF FLEXING.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Laido: 10:31am On Sep 27, 2016
sexymoma:
My sister move on
E don hapin, E don hapin
you can't change the fact that it has happened

We Open Up....Gbege
We Nor Open Up.... Gbege
My sister u don do your own restitution be dat ooo

You better advice her good.. Many many old Aunties and Grand aunties for street!
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by chenor(f): 10:35am On Sep 27, 2016
HardMirror:

Glad u know she is not my type. Stupidity disgusts me. She is in a mess cos she aborted, yet she is still trying to get pregnant for a man outside marriage. Talk about being dumb

Mister must you react this way. Obviously you have no sympathy. She admitted her mistake and came clean. Probably she didn't want to remain guilty for ever.

If you are a Muslim or Christian. What happened to the do not condemn part?

People make mistakes. Other than bashing her why don't you drop a word of advice.

What of if someone else you know is in her shoes and needs advice. Is this what you will do.

If you are not married. What of if the girl you get married too has deep secrets, even if you are married. How are you sure she doesn't have secrets that can throw you off balance.??.

Your moniker says HardMirror right?. Are you really cold blooded in life. From the way you are acting.

She didn't type the whole gist so you can't conclude and say stuffs.
Well we will never know what others are going through till we pass through it or someone dear to us does.

Just not impressed with your words

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by crunchyg: 10:42am On Sep 27, 2016
fullofregrets:
I am full of regrets and I feel so suicidal right now , I am really depressed

If you like don't stop talking rubbish, what do you mean you feel so suicidal, don't you know that there is power in the tongue plz stop it. You think if you die now life won't go ahead, why will you ever think of killing your self for a man, there are better things ahead dear plz gather your self together and pray and trust in God. You will come out victorious
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 27, 2016
all you guys blaming the fiance. just use the medium to propose to op. she is willing to get married.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by naijaboiy: 10:50am On Sep 27, 2016
Laveda:

Mehn.. Best on this thread.

Kudos!

Its not everything you tell a man cause you love him, especially when you don't know how he reacts to some issues.
That's right!

It's better you let him find out from someone else years later, so he can kick you out of the marriage in an even more embarrassing manner.

I think that's very logical. smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Blackandwhite Picture Challenge! / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding / Heart Touching Story Of A Boy And His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.