Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him (82556 Views)

"People Said I Overreacts Cause I Cut Ties With Man Who Sexualize My Daughter" / He Broke Up With Me Cause I Refused To Make Up His Friend / Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Babacele: 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
hahahaha I like this drama if it isn't real but if it is , thank your star he is leaving you. You ain't meant for each other if he cant come to terms with your pasts. Who is perfect?
Ask yourself if it were the otherway round nko, and you discover later in the relationship that he is impotent would you have forgiven him? Please think before you answer o. If yes, then you are more mature n belong to a different level of vibration . and if our levels of vibration is different ehn babe don't force it cos you would regret it or dissolve it. The law of chemical bonding guides all marriages. So let it go. Cheers.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by mbahdi(m): 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
i am full of regrets right now , I don't know what to do[/quote]
Your name has already paved way for you.
Fullofregrets
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by mbahdi(m): 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
fullofregrets:
I am feeling so devastated right now , my fiance is leaving me , cause I open up to him , that I once had an abortion .
my fiance and I already meet with our parents , he asked of my hands in marriage, and I accepts , we have been to our parents house , but there's an issue in my side , my father don't was not really good with it , cause of cultural differences, but later agreed we can go ahead with it , so my fiance tells me I need to get pregnant , so that we will do the marriage , I agree to that , but it isn't forthcoming , so I started remembering my past , when I had an abortion , so I opened up to him cause of the love we and trust I shared with him , I have carried out possible best, I am okay but some hormonal challenges , after a month he text me , that he's no more interested in the relationship , i am full of regrets right now , I don't know what to do
.your name has already paved way for you.fullofregrets
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by chenor(f): 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
chudez0147:
no. Is sex after marriage. 0l0d0 rabata

I can see you have sense which is not common. Scroll up and read everything. Someone said that's why sex before marriage isn't advisable. I replied that the guy telling her to get pregnant before marriage. What does that mean. Also isn't it the same thing.

Go back to school block head
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by chenor(f): 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
franksam2009:
. Some people sha!! What is d definition of sex be4 marriage?? Is it not through sex she will get d pregnancy?? Receive sense IJN

My dear I will receive sense when you receive yours, and when it is certified that you have received sense
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by jorion(m): 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
haaaaa. c d way girls dey react to abortion as if na akara nylon wey person dey troway. i don do sign of cross like 7 times reading comments here. God, abeg o
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Aseemo(m): 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ignorance is kind. There is no comfort in the truth, Pain is all that you find. Sometimes some things are better left as they were
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by olac21(m): 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
What you did was the best thing..but then why is life so unfair with respect to the abortion you had(just once) and there are many people with hundreds of abortion and they still had conception!
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by rebella(f): 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
lastpage:

Just saw this:

Did it also occur to you that there might have been things the man saw (warning signs, as you put it), to make him insist he wants to be sure the marriage can bear fruits (even as God commanded), before putting his head into it?

Or is it not in this world where women (and men too) do all sort of things in their spinsterhood, only to come back to look for one mugun husband to settle with?
Go to churches and go and see them.... dem dey do worker" because dem dey find one mugun brother.

"Shine your eye" nor be Dog name, abeg.

Lastpage!

I do understand what you are trying to say, but marriage is for better for worse, what about if the fault is from him. I would advice her to stay if she loves him. Not all fertility issues are from women.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by femochee(m): 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
......Happiness only comes from knowing less....The Last Don.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by cberryx: 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
My annoyance is that he ' bleeped' her for free! angry
If your relationship is getting really serious. Then it's time to open up to each other what is necessary.

Don't go getting intimate!
First things first. If doesn't work out, you still have your dignity with you.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Lizzieo(f): 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
tosyne2much:
It is not the matter if being a saint... Mind you, I have never done an abortion for a lady and I don't think I will ever do cheesy
Keep it up jare
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Lizzieo(f): 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
HardMirror:

So abortion is so easy for you, you assume everyone has a girl that has aborted for him
Is that how you go about getting pregnant?
Yes oooo,dat is how I go about getting pregnant for u nah.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Lizzieo(f): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
chudez0147:
will you allow your brother to marry a murderer? And how do you know if anybody aborted for him? Mtchwww
I hate people pretending jare,how do u expect me to know if he doesn't say it.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
HardMirror:

Lol
Look at them consoling each other. I hope she won't finally commit suicide when the guy marries with children and she is still single. Lol

hhahaha we go c na
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by ElsonMorali: 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
What makes you think he is innocent?

Do you know what a lady,somewhere is going through right now because of that same man? Pluseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesadsad

You see now? When we tell ladies not to give in to guys until marriage they call us all sorts of name.

The person she did the abortion for has probably gotten married with a couple of kids of his own.

The woman loses in the end doesn't she?

While I'm sympathetic with op, I must say she should carry her cross because I can't help thinking of the little baby she killed that could have been calling her mommy right now. Just sad.

The principle of no sex before marriage is to protect women's future.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by naijaboiy: 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
Laveda:

From who? Did she broadcast to the world she had an abortion

Anyways see what being "sincere" has done...
Youll be surprised the things people know about you that you don't think they know.

See how you are comfortably supporting lies and insincerity in a relationship. People like that are those who will definitely have something to hide in a relationship. Instead of them to watch their ways now, they'll comfortably be doing what they want with the assurance that they'll just hide it as their pasts when the time comes for a serious relationship.

So the truth will definitely come out from somewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by tosyne2much(m): 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lizzieo:
Keep it up jare
You too keep it up jawe cheesy
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by ikokidesam(m): 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
My sis abortion or no abortion if he loves you he will cum back cas deris smtin about love i found out dat wen u love sm1 u cant keep any secrete within you. I WILL ALWAYS SAY A BROKEN RELATIONSHIP IS BETA DAN A BROKEN HOME OR MARRIAGE GBAM ;DMy sis abortion or no abortion if he loves you he will cum back cas deris smtin about love i found out dat wen u love sm1 u cant keep any secrete within you. I WILL ALWAYS SAY A BROKEN RELATIONSHIP IS BETA DAN A BROKEN HOME OR MARRIAGE GBAM
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Antina(f): 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
jorion:
i don do sign of cross like 7 times reading comments here. God, abeg o

Sign and cross ke? Why naa? cheesy
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Antina(f): 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
olac21:
What you did was the best thing..but then why is life so unfair with respect to the abortion you had(just once) and there are many people with hundreds of abortion and they still had conception!

How did u knw its 'once'?
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by danbrowndmf(m): 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
misspicy:

I intentionally refused to make a comment on this thread,I don't want to judge anybody,but I'm strongly against abortion,maybe because I have a family member TTC,any news about abortion enrages me.

Op should dust up and move on,life goes on,she should seek God's face,God is a merciful and forgiving father
Nobody in his/her right senses would would love abortion or luv to hear such from his soon to become wife. I'm just suprise when somebody said we always like to put church stuff into realities like church is not reality? Ibo ni aye yi gan lo na?
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Laveda(f): 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Nobody in his/her right senses would would love abortion or luv to hear such from his soon to become wife. I'm just suprise when somebody said we always like to put church stuff into realities like church is not reality? Ibo ni aye yi gan lo na?

undecided

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by danbrowndmf(m): 9:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
naijaboiy:

Youll be surprised the things people know about you that you don't think they know.

See how you are comfortably supporting lies and insincerity in a relationship. People like that are those who will definitely have something to hide in a relationship. Instead of them to watch their ways now, they'll comfortably be doing what they want with the assurance that they'll just hide it as their pasts when the time comes for a serious relationship.

So the truth will definitely come out from somewhere.
GBAM!
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by misspicy(f): 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
danbrowndmf:
My dear,the breed of girls we have in this country is a cause for alarm,I really have some work to do when I start reproducing my own girls(can't come and go and allow olosho mentality)
Some people see abortion like visiting the toilet,I watch some comments and wonder if they have conscience,but then everyone can not be like me.
We have enough sensitivity to avoid unwanted pregnancies in this country,abstinence does not kill too but the spirit of whoreism is in some people and they don't mind flinging what ever will disturb their lifestyle(pregnancies).
I hope the OPs experience will be an example to young girls.

Aye olobi kankan aburo,awon eyan inu re lopolowon ti dorikodo
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 28, 2016
rebella:
@fullofregrets , you had an abortion the deed has been done. Personally I think instead of crying, you should thank God for making you avoid a fair weather husband, that is someone that will only be good to you when the going is good. That man didn't love you. When a man starts saying you should get pregnant first before the marriage can hold, that's a warning sign.

I know you probably miss him a lot, but remember a broken relationship is better than a broken home.

I wish you can give this same advise if the man in question happens to be your brother or your son. I'm not condemning the lady in question but what if she has damaged her womb through youthful exutbecances and recklessness? Are you saying the man isn't right to find his way?
The op should take heart as what has happened has happened but this is a lesson to all that our actions today will always have a consequence tomorrow. I know of many ladies who have had more 10 abortions, if their Fiance dump them tomorrow we will be crying foul that men are being pretentious.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by mrLhanray(m): 12:39am On Sep 28, 2016
Senorprinz:
yes babies are fruits of marriage but they aren't the only reason for marriage, what about companionship? discontinuing a relationship on the basis of inability to give birth early in marriage tells a lot about the emotional capacity of the man, he made it look like it was the only reason he needed her as a wife, moreover, i've seen countless girls who take in after performing more than one abortion, he should have taken her to run tests on her womb to confirm her status first before making any decision, except he had other reasons (moral or cultural) of which i have no idea. it's not everyone that has the luxury of giving birth when they feel like, i still think he should have stood by her a bit, at least for the time and emotions she's invested in him.

I.Agree.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by jorion(m): 12:47am On Sep 28, 2016
Antina:

Sign and cross ke? Why naa? cheesy

because i didn't know that committing abortion have become so widely accepted by the ladies in our society. i find it difficult to look at blood, not to talk about the thought of killing a potential human being like me. haaaaaa
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Antina(f): 1:05am On Sep 28, 2016
jorion:

because i didn't know that committing abortion have become so widely accepted by the ladies in our society. i find it difficult to look at blood, not to talk about the thought of killing a potential human being like me. haaaaaa

Hmm, in a country whre abnormality becomes norms. May God help us.
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by IyfeNamikaze(m): 1:11am On Sep 28, 2016
Ratello:

I can only pray for you to be CAREFUL what you indirectly wish for yourself. You can bookmark this post of yours except you repent. A woman was caught in adultery in the very act yet Jesus refused to judge and condemn this same woman but asked her accusers to judge her themselves if only they did not commit even worst sins, well you know the story, they left the woman alone while feeling guilty themselves.(John 8: 3 - 11) and who are you to judge another humans probably you are not better than (Matthew 7; 1 -5). Be careful when ranting online and please take your pills regularly.

ahhh.... the scripture card, when your daughter ends up like that, do not judge her oo! open the bible and tell her how wonderful an act she has committed(because "spare the rod and spoil the child no dey bible again)make sure you get her a congratulatory cake while at it. Ode!

ahh
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by Frankraj: 1:26am On Sep 28, 2016
Hey the truth needs to be said . Why can't some girls learn from this and stop abortion. What the essence of marriage without a child. I hard most girls take medicine so that there menstruation will not come out on time because they want to go and Bleep a man that will give them plenty money or give them new big phone .at the end where does it end most girls up
Re: My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him by pek(m): 6:41am On Sep 28, 2016
fullofregrets:
hmmm , this comments makes me wow , so its a crime to speak my mind , you don't know my pains , so I beg you not to judged me , before you judge ask yourself if you have the courage to open up your flaws to people , its been done , no one should crucify me , we are all humans in flesh , in one way or the other , we have succumbed to the flesh, I am telling you that the unwise decision I took was something I regretted , I am not proud of my pasts , I am sober and feel bad , and I have mend my ways ever since , we should all learn to forgive , and pls those who judge me don't forget you are still in the race , the life and flesh in you can still mislead us in one way or the other , who are you all to play God the judge , I only need advice , not to crucify someone who's dejected right now , peace out
try and use full stops.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Heart Touching Story Of A Boy And His Girlfriend / South African Lady Celebrates 4month Relationship Anniversary With Semi-Nude Pic / Married Man Caught Sleeping With Married Neighbour (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.