Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,027 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) (48106 Views)

Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) / Man Gifts His Bride A Car At Their Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos) / Groom Kisses His Bride At Their Traditional Wedding & Left Guests Surprised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Lsofdk(m): 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
Real men gets cars as a gift for their wives or g.f.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by LockDown69(m): 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2016
wittyt98:
Looks like this is becoming the thread in town.. smellymouth which day you go do your own nah grin
Yes it is a "thread" on Nairaland grin
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by handysuzy(f): 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
Dada643330:

I carry yansh for you o...You no even book the space with common dot, just empty space
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Mayhorz(m): 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
Really??...Wat f Doze dah dozent av d Moni??
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by omoplaycool(m): 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
If you don't have a brand new car right now it simply means you aren't dating or married to a "REAL MAN" (your words not mine)
God help your boo

3 Likes

Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by asahnwaKC: 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
That's cool...me liky....
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Haphard(m): 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
floragregs:
Broke a55 nairaland guys will soon come and condenm him. As if ma their papa money the guy take buy am. Congrats to them jor
Help, dz one nids a neurosurgeon to ep operate ha brain coz i tink ha brain is touching.
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
omoplaycool:

If you don't have a brand new car right now it simply means you aren't dating or married to a "REAL MAN" (your words not mine)
God help your boo

her type are the reasons i cant date univerisity students and any other lady that is not working class

they dont have respect for money undecided

6 Likes

Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Taryur3(m): 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
queencalipso:
Wow!!! How sweet kiss I tap into her blessing

God bless their marriage.
Easy for you to tap. Stop tapping...pray and work hard to do something new and unique by buying this type of car as a surprise to your own husband too...Love over everything.
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by morganwizzy55(m): 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
I want break the record, by proposing with a private jet. On the traditional wedding with a hover craft. On wedding day with C130 aircraft.. Hope the CNN will not rest that very day..
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by HERSLEY(f): 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
SAMBARRY:
This is a MAN

not all those talkative broke a55 wimps tongue
a real man is one whose banana is over 9inches tongue
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by eminent007(m): 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
Spoken like the '_______' you are.
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Dom2020: 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
women and greed, works hand in hand. all the poster above me, the way d praise d guy, no one cares to ask what he does for a living, tomorrow d bride will come to this forum to give us story that touch. I know u girls will attack me, no wahala

3 Likes

Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by freshvine(f): 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
This is what happens when a man is buying the wife to impress.

My dad settled me with a car, education and everything I needed to start a new family.... That's foundation and hubby and I are consolidating on what we'd brought to the table individually.

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by onysreal(m): 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
nice one.
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by AuroraB(f): 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
Taryur3:
If his mum is still alive,and she is still working around with footwagon...without buying her one too...I see no sense in what he has done...my mama first before anyother woman...(mummy's boy) ni mi.
Buy for your Mum naa abi dem soldiers dey pursue prospective car buyers for where you dey nii smiley

grin grin
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by queencalipso(f): 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
Taryur3:

Easy for you to tap. How prepared are you to support your man If he has nothing.just asking though

Wanted to reply you intently until I saw your siggy.

You derive pleasure in making trouble! Well I don't. Good day

5 Likes

Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Johnson49(m): 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
Its nw abt money, u wish it was yuh being given dat car nd all yuh cud do z call evry oda guy broke ass. Ur luv 4 material tinz will lead yuh the wrong way
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by jayAjoku(m): 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
una sure say this recession dey at all ? with the way people dey buy cars for their wives and girlfriends. .. I'm just saying sha
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Maranzano(m): 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
May God bless their union and bless the husband's pocked to sustain what he started.
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
SAMBARRY:
this one is not a REAL man o tongue

Your mates dey buy suv for their wives you dey jolos tongue

grin

Hating is free that's why broke guys know how to do it best grin tongue
Uve been noticed. Do me a favour nd return to d kitchen where u belong tongue
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Maranzano(m): 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
May God bless their union and bless the husband's pocket to sustain what he started.
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Taryur3(m): 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
Most girls will love to ride this, they won't care if they will be crying inside car after the marriage.not all that glitters are gold.stop willing and wishing...work hard with that your stupid fiancee or boyfriend that CNT afford to get you one now.you will enjoy this when things changes for good.
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Taryur3(m): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
queencalipso:

Wanted to reply you intently until I saw your siggy.

You derive pleasure in making trouble! Well I don't. Good day
Lols
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by funlord(m): 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
undecided
SAMBARRY:
This is a MAN

not all those talkative broke a55 wimps tongue

Do you even have a MAN? Is that not why you are always so bitter? True or false......

4 Likes

Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Taryur3(m): 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
AuroraB:
Buy for your Mum naa abi dem soldiers dey pursue prospective car buyers for where you dey nii smiley

grin grin
Trust me...av done that twice. 2014 and another one 3months ago. And she just sold the old one. You have to do somtin new by working hard to buy one for your husband too.dnt wait for him to do everything.
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
Florblu:
God send mine biko nu
He already has.. have bn here for many years but untill am gone only then would you notice ba?.. our own love no go even no if economy melt globally self and na private jet i go even buy you so na inside hanger we go do our wedding.. oya just dey say yes now now now or else i go carry everything give refugee ooo.
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by InvertedHammer: 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
Amelian:
The husband try... Men like this are scarce to meet.. Lord bless my near future husband the goodwill and success to change my car to brand new, amin Jesus... smileyAnd May the good Lord bless their union amen.
/
How hard is it to buy a car for a wife?

If your wife is a show off aka Instragram babe, go to a car dealership, pay N20k and they wrap the car in ribbons. On the traditional wedding day, folks take pictures and blow your trumpets all over town.

After the wedding, the dealership take their car back. The new wife tells her friends that she is worried about thieves/kidnappers. Everyone will understand.
Then two of you live happily ever after. Of course both of you and the car dealer have to be on the same page.

Do you see how easy it is to buy a car for proposal/engagement?

The men who buy cars for their wives do it quietly. Presenting a car in a public gathering like this is only for stoking some egos.
/
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
handysuzy:
No Nairaland guy can do this. The hatred for women has risen to the roofs on this forum.

Meanwhile, I saw a post and video of a man trending online...He was caught masstturbating in public with his eyes close...You need to see him here(Video and photos): http://factflyers.com/watch-man-caught-publicly-lagos/

You dont know every Nairalander.....

Cheers
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by AuroraB(f): 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
Taryur3:

Trust me...av done that twice. 2014 and another one 3months ago. And she just sold the old one. You have to do somtin new by working hard to buy one for your husband too.dnt wait for him to do everything.
Good. Then, don't assume he's not bought his Mum a car or 2? Who knows? The Mum might not need such from him undecided. Hey, stop assuming things. I won't talk about your assumption of me smiley. Cheers wink
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by fpeter(f): 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
OP, what is the meaning of this??

Omalicha Nwanyi was given a new brand new SUV
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by queencalipso(f): 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
Taryur3:

Easy for you to tap. Stop tapping...pray and work hard to do something new and unique by buying this type of car as a surprise to your own husband too...Love over everything.

So you had to modify your post just to look for my trouble undecided please carry your trouble and stay off my mention. You are aiming at the wrong target cz I won't dignify you with a response. Thanks as you comply kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" / (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. / 7 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In Women

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.