Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) (48098 Views)

Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) / Man Gifts His Bride A Car At Their Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos) / Groom Kisses His Bride At Their Traditional Wedding & Left Guests Surprised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by joseph1832(m): 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
When are we going to read that a woman accepted to marry a man by buying him an SUV?
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by handysuzy(f): 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
Techsupport:

You dont know every Nairalander.....

Cheers

lipsrsealed
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by sekundosekundo: 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
Taryur3:
If his mum is still alive,and she is still working around with footwagon...without buying her one too...I see no sense in what he has done...my mama first before anyother woman...(mummy's boy) ni mi.

With this honestly you can't be a good husband.

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by MistaBabz: 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
Real men gets cars as a gift for their wives or g.f.. undecided
And lazy ladies sit down & wait for real men till they are old or hops from bed to bed

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by repogirl(f): 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
This is good, a good man takes care of his wife and his prayers are answered.
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by ozigi444: 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
way Wailers ??
IGBO
BIAFRA
IPOB
call us any of 'em we will answer
that's how we roll...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by 9ja4show: 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

And real women offer what ? Pussy ?
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by omoikea(m): 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

and what does real women or girlfriend do in return
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by omoikea(m): 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
sekundosekundo:

and with this comment you can't be a good child grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by sekundosekundo: 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
omoikea:

and with this comment you can't be a good child grin grin grin
I don commot for the level of a child teh-teh, I am now a full grown man with family. God first my WIFE second followed by my Children before I talk of my parents and siblings. Na so I dey rolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by GoodSide: 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
wide pekus
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
How hard is it to buy a car for a wife?

If your wife is a show off aka Instragram babe, go to a car dealership, pay N20k and they wrap the car in ribbons. On the traditional wedding day, folks take pictures and blow your trumpets all over town.

After the wedding, the dealership take their car back. The new wife tells her friends that she is worried about thieves/kidnappers. Everyone will understand.
Then two of you live happily ever after. Of course both of you and the car dealer have to be on the same page.

Do you see how easy it is to buy a car for proposal/engagement?

The men who buy cars for their wives do it quietly. Presenting a car in a public gathering like this is only for stoking some egos.
/

Wow shocked

Mehn that's calculated scam!
angry angry angry
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Taryur3(m): 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
sekundosekundo:

You need 5 bottles of anoiting oil for deliverance, so because I suggest a car for her mum first If she has no one will make me not a good husband...your problem big pass my own for real,I get hope.lols
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by bsideboii(m): 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
SAMBARRY:
this one is not a REAL man o tongue

Your mates dey buy suv for their wives you dey jolos tongue

grin

Hating is free that's why broke guys know how to do it best grin tongue
Better loyal o.D Nigga sounds like he can do better for you embarassed
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by bsideboii(m): 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
joseph1832:
When are we going to read that a woman accepted to marry a man by buying him an SUV?
Wee you keep kwayet!!!
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by omoikea(m): 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
sekundosekundo:

I don commot for the level of a child teh-teh, I am now a full grown man with family. God first my WIFE second followed by my Children before I talk of my parents and siblings. Na so I dey rolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

am not saying u should not care for ur family oooo

I just want you to know that without ur parents those listed things would have never been possible
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by InvertedHammer: 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
Amelian:

Wow shocked

Mehn that's calculated scam!
angry angry angry
/
Not a scam. No one is hurt.

It is a cheaper way of doing this.

Ever heard of "borrow pose"?

The smart ones find ways of looking good and still keep their money.
\
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Taryur3(m): 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
queencalipso:

So you had to modify your post just to look for my trouble undecided please carry your trouble and stay off my mention. You are aiming at the wrong target cz I won't dignify you with a response. Thanks as you comply kiss
Smiles...just encouraging you sweethrt...you can do more than what that guy has done.lols...guess u doing fine.
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Taryur3(m): 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
AuroraB:
Good. Then, don't assume he's not bought his Mum a car or 2? Who knows? The Mum might not need such from him undecided. Hey, stop assuming things. I won't talk about your assumption of me smiley. Cheers wink
May be you should try to read my post again or try to understand me before u quote me.
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
Not a scam. No one is hurt.

It is a cheaper way of doing this.

Ever heard of "borrow pose"?

The smart ones find ways of looking good and still keep their money.
\

People can lie for Africa...
It's total rubbish.
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Abee79(m): 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
Haba!! How can this guy just come and oppress me just like that? In fact, I have vex. I will marry my wife again and give her a brand new something too grin
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
Broke guys be like I need a woman to love me for who I am but the question is who are you?

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by 1metre: 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
Amelian:
The husband try... Men like this are scarce to meet.. Lord bless my near future husband the goodwill and success to change my car to brand new, amin Jesus... smileyAnd May the good Lord bless their union amen.
amen....women and cars
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by sekundosekundo: 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
omoikea:

am not saying u should not care for ur family oooo

I just want you to know that without ur parents those listed things would have never been possible
My parents hv played their role in my life no doubt but I hv to leave them and Establish my own family the same way my children will leave me and Establish theirs tomorrow.
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by sekundosekundo: 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
Taryur3:

You need 5 bottles of anoiting oil for deliverance, so because I suggest a car for her mum first If she has no one will make me not a good husband...your problem big pass my own for real,I get hope.lols

You said your mother first before your wife. I am trying to let you know that it's wrong that way if you must make a good husband and hv a happy married life. After God the next person should be your wife.

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by jabojafa(m): 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
while real women buys houses in banana island like Linda Ikeji......
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by jabojafa(m): 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
slowbreeze:
I love dis..Who says one cannot find a rich ,true love. God abeg send me mine ohhhh...
instead of u to pray mk u hammer like Linda Ikeji u dey pray for rich guy..
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by jabojafa(m): 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
HERSLEY:
a real man is one whose banana is over 9inches tongue
you and banana.... U nor dey eat cucumber?
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by debolzy: 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
This is nice
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Frankicent(m): 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
odoziobodo:
This little child was kidnapped on his way to school in okene
. Pls nairalanders help repost till he is found

Create a trend ASAP
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Frankraj: 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
This type of marriage doesn't last upto 4 years .I have seen so many of them and it doesn't last
Re: Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
1metre:
amen....women and cars

And men hate cars, right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Would A Man Hide His Female Friends From His Girlfriend? / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.