Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates (132851 Views)

INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) / INEC Announces Results Of Tai Election, Rivers, Declares APC Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by ritababe(f): 11:12am On Sep 29, 2016
gebest:
thank you, you are a real edo man like me.

georgebest, wats up?
how is oshiomhole?
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Demdem(m): 11:12am On Sep 29, 2016
Jokerman:

Bro, I understand wat you are saying.... Wike did, Akpabio did, Fayose did, Tinubu did etc...

Wat I cannot understand is why APC chose to continue with the trend of PDP even after deceiving us dey want to change things bro...

Pls refer me to where they ever told u that the change they preach include not buying votes? Why demanding from them what they never told u. They never called themselves saints instead outsiders like u call them such and expect them to live their lives to it. Wake up from ur slumber and smell the coffee. They are typical Nigerians like u and I.

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Freegift75: 11:12am On Sep 29, 2016
It is certain that APC will be the winner of this election. Most of the local gov counter are the strong points of PDP, especial Esan.

Consider the PDP's candidate local government, the winning margin shows the PDP candidate has no chance

In Adam's voice: (Osagie - you can rule this state.

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by royalemperors: 11:12am On Sep 29, 2016
frubben:

Bros I did not tell you the future so that u will start educating me, take heed bro! I forsee riot period!!!
K
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Bhol28: 11:13am On Sep 29, 2016
Esperooke:

Funny e-wailer. I know you are sorely pained but, such is the way of sentimental wailers like you who always reason through their hearts. Sorry, take it in good faith.
Ask him if he mentioned Buhari manipulation when APC lost in Rivers and Bayelsa.Buhari is more focused on the central,how to clear the mess PDP left behind.Anybody that looses should not mention his name here.Even if PMB is still battling with how to restructure the bleeped up economy they left for him,Oshiomole performed well here so the result must speak.

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by southernbelle(f): 11:13am On Sep 29, 2016
royalemperors:

I hear you madam Edo woman.
Good day!

Good day to you too.
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by philip0906(m): 11:13am On Sep 29, 2016
bliss121:
Jesu Christi! It is obvious the election was rigged.I'm not feeling happy at all. I give up on Nigeria
But you were feeling happy and had hope in Nigeria when PDP won both Bayelsa and Rivers State despite the bloodshed, right?

You lots are a funny bunch grin grin

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by ifyalways(f): 11:13am On Sep 29, 2016
Am I missing something abi how are you folks determining the winner already undecided

From the results thus far with Esan West as the last released results :APC has won 5 Lga's with 142,424 votes while PDP has 4 LGA's with 136,808 votes.

Difference is 5,616 votes and 5 LGA's or more to be announced.

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Jokerman(m): 11:14am On Sep 29, 2016
Demdem:

Pls refer me to where they ever told u that the change they preach include not buying votes? Why demanding from them what they never told u. They never called themselves saints instead outsiders like u call them such and expect them to live their lives to it. Wake up from ur slumber and smell the coffee. They are typical Nigerians like u and I.

Okay demdem, u have said it all... so whatever dey do now, I wont be surprised again...
I now believe no government can stop corruption. ..
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by femiadedokun: 11:15am On Sep 29, 2016
who cares?
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by alberson(f): 11:15am On Sep 29, 2016
Realdeals:
Igueben LGA:
APC: 7,802 PDP: 7,560 Registered Voters: 42,655 Accredited Voters: 16,482

Tony aneni local government...

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by mickool(m): 11:15am On Sep 29, 2016
Let's GO celebrate with GO. Na Godwin o!!

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by FunkyMetahuman: 11:15am On Sep 29, 2016
bliss121:
Jesu Christi! It is obvious the election was rigged.I'm not feeling happy at all. I give up on Nigeria
and Nigeria has given up on you tongue

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by adeoladeola(f): 11:16am On Sep 29, 2016
Good Lawd see traffic!!!
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by jtjohn(m): 11:16am On Sep 29, 2016
If APC win them go use tax finish us oooo..........
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by royalemperors: 11:17am On Sep 29, 2016
southernbelle:

Good day to you too.
where in Edo do you reside? Just a friendly question!
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by nickxtra(m): 11:17am On Sep 29, 2016
I know Obaseki will one day, make us proud. Na God win

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by ychris: 11:18am On Sep 29, 2016
#EdoDecides After the first 5 results @APC is leading with 66,882 @OfficialPDPNig 62,093 Retweeted
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by vectoh(m): 11:18am On Sep 29, 2016
nma24:
So people still voted for APC... Edo people and Akara dey like 5 and 6
ODE

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by nickxtra(m): 11:18am On Sep 29, 2016
alberson:

Tony aneni local government...
Not Tony Anenih, its Tom Ikimi Local Govt
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Plus10(m): 11:18am On Sep 29, 2016
ifyalways:
Am I missing something abi how are you folks determining the winner already undecided

From the results thus far with Esan West as the last released results :APC has won 5 Lga's with 142,424 votes while PDP has 4 LGA's with 136,808 votes.

We have 18 LGAs in Edo State. It's 9 LGA's to go not 5!

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by stevepee42(m): 11:18am On Sep 29, 2016
ritababe:

you are wrong, no hope in APC but obaseki as a person is better than iyamu that's why many of us vote him .

This is why I support obaseki., because ize iyamu is a rogue. ............boy boy for the igbinedions

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by martineinstein(m): 11:18am On Sep 29, 2016
see heavy protest at inec office...pdp don send ignorant youth come
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Oasis007(m): 11:18am On Sep 29, 2016

One of the Reasons we have Mods and the Report Button is to enable us express our grievances!

If you ain't happy with the results so far, and you think the results of the Nairaland Polling Unit is rigged, kindly endeavor to press the Report Button.

Mods are waiting to address your complaints and grievances at the Nairaland Supreme Court!

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Bishops10(m): 11:19am On Sep 29, 2016
Anything them do Na #Godwin oooo

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Demdem(m): 11:19am On Sep 29, 2016
Jokerman:

Okay demdem, u have said it all... so whatever dey do now, I wont be surprised again...
I now believe no government can stop corruption. ..

I voted Buhari and Osinbajo and these ones I will only take records on. The rest are part and parcel.
No government in history has succeeded in such however so many governments in history have succeeded fighting it. That, buhari is doing excellently. The only draw back now is the judiciary.

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by michealewela: 11:19am On Sep 29, 2016
southernbelle:

and most people in Edo state don't want someone that was strongly backed by the Igbenedions. Its not as if Oshiomole did anything special.
Bros, compare igbenedion to oshiomole and tell me who is better please....

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by CecyAdrian(f): 11:20am On Sep 29, 2016
PDP youths protesting brings back Orubebe's epic line "we won't take it"

I wonder what they can do sef undecided

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Theflint1(m): 11:20am On Sep 29, 2016
Sister dem neva call Edo North, its going to be a landslide victory for APC at Edo North.
ifyalways:

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Tsongz(f): 11:20am On Sep 29, 2016
10:59am: INEC officials call for a break before continuation of result announcement.

10:55am: Esan West LGA: AA – 4, ACD – 65, ACPN – 172, APC – 13,114, APGA – 36, CPP – 13, ID – 12, KOWA – 1, LP – 5, NPPP – 27, NCP – 13, NNPP – 6, PDC – 79, PDP – 16,311, PPA – 49, PPN – 2, SDP – 2, UPP – 33, YDP – 19. Total Valid Votes – 29,963, Rejected Votes – 1,563, Total Votes Cast – 31, 526.

APC So far = 142424
PDP= 136808

Still a tight game anybody can win, wining point is still 5616 miracle might happen

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? / What Are The 5 Most Developed Countries On The African Continent / Breaking News - Another Explosion In Kaduna Today

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50