Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates (132857 Views)

INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) / INEC Announces Results Of Tai Election, Rivers, Declares APC Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by OYAY(m): 10:41am On Sep 29, 2016
Lobatan!!! Pdp deal with your lost and be gallant at defeat....

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by royalemperors: 10:41am On Sep 29, 2016
southernbelle:

and most people in Edo state don't want someone that was strongly backed by the Igbenedions. Its not as if Oshiomole did anything special.
What are you spilling out? 99.9% of we registered members of APC supported, worked tirelessly and voted obaseki because of the good works oshiomole did, because be brought obaseki and because he asked us to support and vote obaseki. So stop posting what you know nothing about.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by PunterTim(m): 10:41am On Sep 29, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
Their hero GEJ lost the last presidential
election, they quickly switch their allegiance
to Agbaje ,he also lost the guber election to
Ambode, they move their support to Ize
Iyamu who is currently loosing ground.
Your next disgrace will be in the forth
coming general election in th USA where the
lunatic they call there hero in the person of
Donald Trump will also be given a historic
defeat by his female democratic challenger.
Hehe!

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by seunmsg(m): 10:42am On Sep 29, 2016
ritababe:

you are wrong, no hope in APC but obaseki as a person is better than iyamu that's why many of us vote him .

Aiit dear. I am just happy that Edo state wont be going back to the dark days of PDP.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by udatso: 10:42am On Sep 29, 2016
franchizy:
I weep for my country. This country isreally a joke and can never move forward.
An election swept by PDP is now awarded to APC.
INEC have been bought by PMB and APC.
I .blame PMB for all this mess. No hope for any change in this country.

NONSENSE
Na you do the sweeping?

8 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Edetson(m): 10:42am On Sep 29, 2016
Someday in the nearest future, the children of these Nigerian politicians whom they've impoverished and maimed a lot of the masses to give high class lifestyles, will asked their parents a simple question that carries the potency to cause a heart attack, 'what did you achieve when you served your fatherland?' A lot of politicians in Nigeria will not be killed by boko haram or the militants in Niger Delta, nor any other group. No! They will be killed by their own children whom they looted the treasury of Nigeria to send abroad will high class lives.

Somebody here will quote me on that day...

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by cescky(m): 10:43am On Sep 29, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
My Igbo brothers and Sisters don carry Edo Election for head pass Edo people sef. Their hatred for Buhari and APC is epic.

Where's their APGA and Biafra though?

I doubt ur really a lady...if u really are ur probably frustrated / jobless with all these ur nonsensical posts on nairaland.what have igbos got to do with this

Anyways in life we can't give out what we don't have. Ur frustrations and non sense ideas always overflow, reduce the level of ur embarrassment e

4 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Kyase(m): 10:43am On Sep 29, 2016
franchizy:
I weep for my country. This country isreally a joke and can never move forward.
An election swept by PDP is now awarded to APC.
INEC have been bought by PMB and APC.
I .blame PMB for all this mess. No hope for any change in this country.

NONSENSE

4 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by henryuzor(m): 10:43am On Sep 29, 2016
hotcakept2:
This country is a joke abeg! I don't give a fvck about APC or PDP but anybody who is observant would know that majority of Edo people preferred PDP. You can even tell from the way oshiomole was even campaigning more than the APC candidate. So i am surprised to see APC leading.
shut the Bleep up...sore looser...if it too pain you,go and drink poison

3 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 29, 2016
this is exactly what will happen in 2019, we are done for, EDO rigging will be child's play compared to what will happen in the next three years, and heads up, if you think Buhari is callous and brutal he is an angel to el rufai who will contest...its time to prayer and fasting for God to deliver us from this Government because it will not be done through complains and cries,we need to turn spiritual day and night against this demonic government. This is a government of bondage, sorrow and death
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by madridguy(m): 10:44am On Sep 29, 2016
Another sleepless night loading for the e-wailers. Chai victory is as sweet as honey grin

4 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by laffwitmi: 10:44am On Sep 29, 2016
Bro how do u expect pdp to win edo? a state where osho baba did very well...What will you say about Ekiti election?
Byko899:
Though I voted buhari in 2016 which I regreted , I know
every body can never be a democrat like Jonathan, edo
election was purely manipulated, cum 2016 this will repeat
again irrespective of how bad this government performed,
that is why they do not really care about there bad
performance.

As an igbo man way I be,I don remove my mind for
politics make I focus for my business to take enjoy my
life, I only pity those people that depend on government
for daily survival, as of 2007 I went to unity school,my
school fees was around 9k, now am hearing 80k

3 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by entrepreneurmic: 10:44am On Sep 29, 2016
Donshegxy10:
saw it coming. . .
Congrats to apc. . . dear wailers you know what to do. . transformer , ota pia pia or lagoon.
BROS U WICKED OOOH. LOL
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Esperooke(m): 10:45am On Sep 29, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
We will never and ever accept this result. Oshiomole with the cognizance of Buhari have just thwarted the will of the people of edo state. This is daylight robbery and we will not take it
Funny e-wailer. I know you are sorely pained but, such is the way of sentimental wailers like you who always reason through their hearts. Sorry, take it in good faith.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Demdem(m): 10:45am On Sep 29, 2016
Jokerman:

Lol... demdem... even you support this corrupt elections?? grin

What makes it corrupt? Because the pdp is currently being defeated right?

5 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 29, 2016
Byko899:
performance.

Do you have prove the election was rigged.?

2 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by APCmyheart(m): 10:45am On Sep 29, 2016
Izonpikin:
see me here..where you think say i go??..i have not said anything about elections...my concerns are about resource control, true federalism..how we tend to achieve it aint my business..i just want to see it achieved...so apc or pdp na them sabi...

shey when obaseki suffer the edo people na me go suffer am??..

meanwhile if you must know i hate the governor of my state bayelsa and wish another party won the state...i am just a niger delta renegade..

Noted but the bold is what bother me now, You just want it to be achieve and don't care about how they go about it...

Don't you think that's how we get to where we are today? When crude oil price was high under GEJ, They are sharing money around and making money flow around and people think all is well. I think you need to know when Politicians are looting/sharing our money, The money will be flowing cos then they will be buying houses, cars etc and money will be flowing around and common man will think the economy is in good condition and mind you no tangible infrastructure to show for it... They are just owing 5 star hotel that common cannot afford to sleep in for just one hour.. Bro we need time to put things in place as no sharing of money anymore.

6 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by martineinstein(m): 10:46am On Sep 29, 2016
royalemperors:

Which riot and in which state?
Were you expecting ize-iyamu, the igbinedions, ikimi and anenih all joined together to win a single Adams oshiomole in an elected position in Edo state?
abeg tell dem.....we dont want doz old and corrupt men anymore
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Bhol28: 10:46am On Sep 29, 2016
hotcakept2:
This country is a joke abeg! I don't give a fvck about APC or PDP but anybody who is observant would know that majority of Edo people preferred PDP. You can even tell from the way oshiomole was even campaigning more than the APC candidate. So i am surprised to see APC leading.
Majority Of Nairaland Voters u should say.Reasonable people dont vote with hatred or sentiments.They rate performance and vote.Oshiomole performed well here.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by ameer2: 10:46am On Sep 29, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
We will never and ever accept this result. Oshiomole with the cognizance of Buhari have just thwarted the will of the people of edo state. This is daylight robbery and we will not take it
Wen did orubebe join nairaland

11 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Obumorji(m): 10:46am On Sep 29, 2016
Kyase:
Sai baba
Sai APC.
If e pain you go die....
Na we get am, na we dey here....

Speak English. Pervert.
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by higherpower: 10:47am On Sep 29, 2016
hotcakept2:

election is won by votes not "by observation"

2 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by SonofDevil: 10:47am On Sep 29, 2016
sekundosekundo:

So anybody who's not in the same political line with you must be an Igbo person abi?.
majority of igbos on nairaland supported ize iyamu which is obvious .
Reasonable ones were neutral

6 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Kyase(m): 10:47am On Sep 29, 2016
Wailing thread dey ooooo, don't wail here biko

4 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by esosuo2: 10:48am On Sep 29, 2016
For the record .apc .5 local govt and pdp 2 . . Out of 18 and .Most of the announced places are pdp's strong .Hold ,hope of beating dat at all dey so? .pdp hope the results tally with the ones dat were making d rounds online since . shocked shocked
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by ehissi(m): 10:48am On Sep 29, 2016
New Total New Total
Total PDP 120747
APC 129310

Radio Continental live announcement of coolation. 102.3 inlagos

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Jokerman(m): 10:48am On Sep 29, 2016
Demdem:

What makes it corrupt? Because the pdp is currently being defeated right?

No because was involved with buying votes at the polling booths yesterday, same as PDP...
My grouse with you is do you condemn the acts or not??
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 29, 2016
ehie:
this is exactly what will happen in 2019, we are done for, EDO rigging will be child's play compared to what will happen in the next three years, and heads up, if you think Buhari is callous and brutal he is an angel to el rufai who will contest...its time to prayer and fasting for God to deliver us from this Government because it will not be done through complains and cries,we need to turn spiritual day and night against this demonic government. This is a government of bondage, sorrow and death
if pdp was winning would have the gut to say what u just said?

3 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Kyase(m): 10:48am On Sep 29, 2016
Obumorji:

Speak English. Pervert.
Kikikiki e pain am

2 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by bankyman(m): 10:48am On Sep 29, 2016
Byko899:
performance.

If GEJ was a democrat, why vote Buhari. Now you regret. That statement is very controversial & inconsistent. Wanna shed more light?

7 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by michealewela: 10:49am On Sep 29, 2016
hotcakept2:
are you from edo?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? / What Are The 5 Most Developed Countries On The African Continent / Breaking News - Another Explosion In Kaduna Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.