Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates (132856 Views)

INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) / INEC Announces Results Of Tai Election, Rivers, Declares APC Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by yode007: 10:49am On Sep 29, 2016
[quote author=Realdeals post=49765606]Official Edo State Governorship Election Result as released by the Independent National Electoral Commission

Owan West LGA

APC : 12, 862
PDP : 10,132

Registered Voters: 54, 406
Accredited Voters: 24, 487

Igueben LGA:
APC: 7,802
PDP: 7,560
Registered Voters: 42,655
Accredited Voters: 16,482

LGA: Esan North East
APC: 9,130
PDP: 16,220

Number of registered voters: 74,293
Number of accredited voters: 27,121
Total valid votes: 25,747
Rejected votes: 1,197

Egor LGA

APC: 26,177
PDP: 19,514
Total registered voters: 184,296
Accredited voters: 49,802

Esan South-East LG
APC: 9,554
PDP: 11,466
Reg. Voters - 66,698
Accredited Voters - 22,522

http://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/latest-nigerian-news/2016/09/29/official-edo-state-governorship-election-result/

Follow this presentation on channels tv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANM-dq5USTc
http://www.channelstv.com/live/[/quote

Goin by this announcement so far With a total of 633 votes diff (APC:65,525 PDP:64,892) am really interested in knowng the remaining LGA result. APC shouldn't sleep oooo the battle is still on! What a result!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Izonpikin: 10:49am On Sep 29, 2016
APCmyheart:

Noted but the bold is what bother me now, You just want it to be achieve and don't care about how they go about it...

Don't you think that's how we get to where we are today? When crude oil price was high under GEJ, They are sharing money around and making money flow around and people think all is well. I think you need to know when Politicians are looting/sharing our money, The money will be flowing cos then they will be buying houses, cars etc and money will be flowing around and common man will think the economy is in good condition and mind you no tangible infrastructure to show for it... They are just owing 5 star hotel that common cannot afford to sleep in for just one hour.. Bro we need time to put things in place as no sharing of money anymore.
yes how we achieve it i dont care..reason why i partially support the avengers...nigeria isnt just a serious country...trying to achieve results in a serious manner only ends in futility..

pdp shared money and apc is doing same...so to me violence from the masses would reset every leaders head...

and i am so sure that until we somehow restructure this country we are in for another ride of futility...
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by hotcakept2: 10:50am On Sep 29, 2016
henryuzor:

shut the Bleep up...sore looser...if it too pain you,go and drink poison

Lalasticlala Mydn44 Seun you see again? If this guy and that ngeneukwenu girl are not banned! Anyways, i will be watching
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by ORIGENAL(m): 10:50am On Sep 29, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
My Igbo brothers and Sisters don carry Edo Election for head pass Edo people sef. Their hatred for Buhari and APC is epic.

Where's their APGA and Biafra though?
Till now u neva still get sense, God will help u sha!!!

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by ionsman: 10:51am On Sep 29, 2016
The people who voted stay in Edo or visit Edo regularly, so they know what's on ground/the feats the outgoing governor achieved.

But some bunch of funny elements will sit in another state and tell you how Oshiomhole didn't do anything in Edo state.

Shay the likes and shares you people were garnering has turned to Inec votes?

Yeye dey smell. Abeg make I pop my Belaire Rose, no time.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by philip0906(m): 10:52am On Sep 29, 2016
bankyman:

If GEJ was a democrat, why vote Buhari. Now you regret. That statement is very controversial & inconsistent. Wanna shed more light?
You dey mind am? Started by saying he voted Buhari then went ahead to sing the praises of his Hero Jonathan. I just dey laugh grin grin

3 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by kahal29: 10:52am On Sep 29, 2016
Orhionmwon

APC: 15, 262

PDP: 16, 446

Registered Voters:102,921
Accredited Voters:34,270

Note: Ize-Iyamu LGA

2 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by sekundosekundo: 10:53am On Sep 29, 2016
SonofDevil:
majority of igbos on nairaland supported ize iyamu which is obvious .
Reasonable ones were neutral

What is wrong with some Igbos supporting PDP?.
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by 4nobody4every1: 10:53am On Sep 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by martineinstein(m): 10:53am On Sep 29, 2016
franchizy:
I weep for my country. This country isreally a joke and can never move forward.
An election swept by PDP is now awarded to APC.
INEC have been bought by PMB and APC.
I .blame PMB for all this mess. No hope for any change in this country.

NONSENSE
mtchew....were u dere when dey were sweeping the votes?...or are u d inec official

We edo pipo say no to igbinedion,anenih,ikhimi,ugbesia,yakubu etc

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Oasis007(m): 10:53am On Sep 29, 2016
anonimi:

The Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC are renowned riggers from time immemorial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2W9iuKYbFc]

Uploaded on Oct 30, 2011
This is a mobile phone video of the announcement of PDP as winners of the Badagry Central Local Government Elections with over 7000 votes. LASIEC Chairman, Justice Adeyinka later announced a different result. The lady speaking in the video is the LASIEC Returning Officer for Badagry Central on Saturday 22nd October, 2011.

grin

See vexation and painment at it peak!

5 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by ialife: 10:54am On Sep 29, 2016
I totally disagree with the results. If actually security was a concern making them shift the election, how come this same security issues are coming up in some areas. What then was d need to shift d election
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Esperooke(m): 10:54am On Sep 29, 2016
bankyman:

If GEJ was a democrat, why vote Buhari. Now you regret. That statement is very controversial & inconsistent. Wanna shed more light?
Don't mind that guy. He is lying. Na pro-GEJ, he is trying to get attention by identifying with Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by royalemperors: 10:55am On Sep 29, 2016
martineinstein:
abeg tell dem.....we dont want doz old and corrupt men anymore
Bros we have already sent them to the cemetery, the only thing remaining is to send them to the great beyond, this is what this election represent.

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by boboenny: 10:55am On Sep 29, 2016
I dey wait
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by ehissi(m): 10:55am On Sep 29, 2016
Total PDP 137058
APC 142424
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 29, 2016
APCmyheart:

Noted but the bold is what bother me now, You just want it to be achieve and don't care about how they go about it...

Don't you think that's how we get to where we are today? When crude oil price was high under GEJ, They are sharing money around and making money flow around and people think all is well. I think you need to know when Politicians are looting/sharing our money, The money will be flowing cos then they will be buying houses, cars etc and money will be flowing around and common man will think the economy is in good condition and mind you no tangible infrastructure to show for it... They are just owing 5 star hotel that common cannot afford to sleep in for just one hour.. Bro we need time to put things in place as no sharing of money anymore.
But now, they just pad the budget, travel in an entourage of hundreds, ensure the sick in Nigeria cannot get well by going to india or whatver to get their kidney transplant, make everone go back to farms without lands, fertilize , and where GEJ made people around him wealthy, APC make only their family members wealth so the rest can in destitution sing ...bambi allah with begging bowls, in Abuja thy demolished a market catering for 3,000 traders and yesterday the demolished a settlement for the handicapped, as if that is not enough the frsc will start impounding vehicles by monday because their speed limiters, how much can Nigerians take before we start carrying arms

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by dharay99: 10:56am On Sep 29, 2016
See traffic, Edo ppl at work for seun...
grin grin
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by royalemperors: 10:56am On Sep 29, 2016
ialife:
I totally disagree with the results. If actually security was a concern making them shift the election, how come this same security issues are coming up in some areas. What then was d need to shift d election
GO TO COURT!

7 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 29, 2016
SonofDevil:
Some bittered Igbos that re Yet to recover from electoral shock carry edo election for head like gala and lacesera.

ELA OJUKAN grincheesytonguetonguetongue
son of a bitch what concerns Igbo and Edo election u will die one day due to hatred of Igbo's
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 29, 2016
so far

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by qtx(m): 10:56am On Sep 29, 2016
Results being announced right now live. watching in 24D.
I hope hmmmmm.... let me swallow my thoughts first.
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Demdem(m): 10:57am On Sep 29, 2016
Jokerman:

No because was involved with buying votes at the polling booths yesterday, same as PDP...
My grouse with you is do you condemn the acts or not??

Point to one election in Nigeria since 1999 that our politicians never paid for votes? I actually won't blame them but the electorates who chose to collect money and refused to vote his conscience. Did Fayose ur hero not also buy his votes?

5 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by kahal29: 10:57am On Sep 29, 2016
Esan West LGA
APC: 13, 114
PDP: 16,311
Registered Voters:87,867
Accredited Voters:31,866
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by aljazira: 10:58am On Sep 29, 2016
After 9 out 18 local government, this is the official results for the two main parties PDP & APC.

APC WITH 142,424
PDP WITH 136,808

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by Davidblen(m): 10:58am On Sep 29, 2016
PDP FACE BE LYK

What all this na

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by idupaul: 10:58am On Sep 29, 2016
Pastor IZE IYAMU stood no chance against that evil imp called Oshiomole and his rigging engine.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by esosuo2: 10:59am On Sep 29, 2016
Now .Pdp have won esan west .No wayo oh . Make dis inec pipo fast na
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by ritababe(f): 10:59am On Sep 29, 2016
southernbelle:

and most people in Edo state don't want someone that was strongly backed by the Igbenedions. Its not as if Oshiomole did anything special.

he did nothing but compared to lucky he did better.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by oruma19: 11:00am On Sep 29, 2016
Realdeals:

I'll try to do that
the collation officer is a comedian. The prof is using comedy to calm frayed nerves
Re: INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates by esosuo2: 11:00am On Sep 29, 2016
aljazira:
After 9 out 19 local government, this is the official results for the two main parties PDP & APC.

APC WITH 142,424
PDP WITH 136,808
It .Is 18 local govt bro 9 more to .Go

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

10 Most Developed States In Nigeria: What Do You Think? / What Are The 5 Most Developed Countries On The African Continent / Breaking News - Another Explosion In Kaduna Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.