Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election (59804 Views)

Edo: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Governor Elect / Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by oluxy(m): 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hmmmmm!
Just an observation.
What about if PDP had won the poll,
INEC will be like....... The election is inconclusive for now

Hahahahahahah! Just observation oooo

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
malbro:
Can anything good come from APC
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Wadosky(m): 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
congratulations APC Edo state!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Walexz02(m): 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
kcbomba:
Am not from edo but I think the election was rigged
This is the most silliest post I have read this year

6 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Pdp powder grin cheesy

You get no party. Today you laugh at APC and tomorrow PDP
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by marvis13(m): 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
[s]
Mimidiva:

not he will be happy but already won, cos he must finished the change he started, it will be painful to stop half way and leave it for PDP to destroy again, by fire by force Buhari will execute his wind of change, mark it, Edo is just an example of it, the worst of APC is better than the best of PDP in Edo state, thats the plain fact, as far as the Igbinedions are still there
[/s]
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
Terrible
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Oluvico007(m): 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
Y apc governors dey always b like chimpanzee
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by calyto: 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
Eyya

Pele

omusiliyu:
Buhari changed the will of Edoans.

The election was rigged.
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Smartforecast: 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
sammhi:
Hmmm....
Is all over

It was over right from the start... How dem wan take win before? Na Jaz?
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by edorhe14(m): 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
Smartforecast:

Bad Belle.... No do go fine work make u no let envy key u
Bro u think say I no get work
I no dey politics but if u (Apc) call themselves say them better pass pdp wetin make them dey bribe voters
Them for no use money make we really feel the pulse of the average man out there.
Mumu pple.
Hypocrites
For u to even defend dem u join dem too.
Mumu
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Mimidiva(f): 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
tell me one good ting dt has come out of pdp in d last sixteen years?u go just kill ur self.poi dne move on
no, tell him to go check ringroad out, thats the good thing that came out from APC but PDP, nothing
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by dannytoe(m): 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
When i told wailers and zombies that ize-iyamu can only this election on social-media especially nairaland. Wailers thought it was a joke, now they want to eat their words. #God bless pmb #God bless my peaceful edo state #God bless nigeria...........007

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Bgorgeous: 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
Congratulations A P C
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by kolaa007(m): 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
Ok here is what we are going to do..

We are going to do a re-run here

if you vote for APC like
If you vote for PDP share

if none of the above drop a smiley....

we shalll start counting vote and see if APC won for real or it was rigged..... grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Smartforecast: 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
malbro:

I PITY EDO PPL

U r a full grown man and u made such a statement... Ah bro u need to check... Something is definitely wrong somewhere

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Mimidiva(f): 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
marvis13:
[s][/s]
you guys will just die of nothing, leave change matter and do your own good tongue
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by purpledferanmi1: 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
one just came out of the party, An executive governor.
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by legendgalas(f): 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
marvis13:
THE ECONOMIC MELTDOWN WILL NOT END IN NIGERIA COS I HAVE SEEN THAT MOST OF OUR YOUTH ARE THE MOST USELESS AND WASTE IN THIS 12TH CENTURY.

CONTINUE PROMOTING FRAUD ELECTION AND TOMORROW YOU WILL BE THE ONE CASTIGATING SCAMMERS BECAUSE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE DEFINITION OF SCAM
pained embarassed tongue

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by kingteaser619(m): 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
no

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by histemple: 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
Walexz02:

This is the most silliest post I have read this year

Because you are the most stupid and cursed human being this year.
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by mantre: 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2016

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by femiadedokun: 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
Congratulations to APC
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by KvnqPrezo(m): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
martineinstein:
true,but pdp offer corruption ,looting and poverty
Do you want to tell me PDP have not do anything in Edo state
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Maghan37: 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
malbro:
Can anything good come from APC
I know only the worst can come from PDP.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Haykay80(m): 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
NaDodwin

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Paseus(m): 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
grin
brainpulse:
Godwin, victory to the people.

I command by the powers that wailers and cryers to continue to wail
grin[quote author=brainpulse post=49777114]Godwin, victory to the people.
Amen
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Aroh48(m): 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
Why is it dat all Edo governors are ugly?
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Haykay80(m): 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
NaGodwin

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by KvnqPrezo(m): 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
wellmax:

Edo had PDP for 8 years and APC for 8 years. They know the difference.
Maybe you're right coz not from the state...
But both party has thieves
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by martineinstein(m): 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Do you want to tell me PDP have not do anything in Edo state
it seems u ve neva been to edo before...pdp looted edo wealth for 9yrs....igbinedion did notting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos / Okorocha Showing President Buhari The Statues He Erected (Photos) / Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.