Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election (59828 Views)

Edo: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Governor Elect / Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by princeisah26(m): 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
INEC we hail ooo
is this the new formula
1 Set a date for the election
2 prospone it due to insecurity
3 set a new date directed by the president
4 RIG the election for the president choice
5 Go to court nd apc still win agin
Nigeria will be beta if A NO BODY Becames SOMEBODY FORM NO WERE!!!

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by mumuto: 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
congrats to Obaseki and the APC. A vote for APC Edo chapter is a vote for continuity.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by yorhmienerd(m): 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
UchaNwababa:
And the Ugliest Governance Continue's in Edo State.
Wailers. So Igbinedion is the best governance

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by otokx(m): 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
Wonderful
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by diegwu01: 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
The election has been very free and fair.
The Best candidate won
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by dazzy4real(m): 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
but why edo governors dey ugly like this? tongue

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by adroitvezy(m): 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
malbro:
Can anything good come from APC
yes in edo state politics. It began 8yrs ago and we want it to continue.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by modath(f): 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
genearts:
Mo, do you remember this moniker?

Does this answer ya kweshun? smiley

genearts:

dear, i am from edo state, i can assure you that APC will win. Forget all this noise you see here.
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by GoodofNaija: 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
dondo83:
chaaaaaaaiiii pdp! when will inec count the likes and shares on nairaland ..... heheheeheh

cheesy

INEC may need to open an office on nairaland grin

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by cyrilamx(m): 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
[fo this lovely comment, you wi find a gud apc hubby that can rig you to success. I almost lol as two ladies were bitterly complaining in a bus on my way from ring road to sapele Road this afternoon. If those women's hubbys are apc supporters i will advise them not to eat for next 7 days at Home cos their wives can poison them with the way they were filled wit hates. Now , have economist as incoming governor see how Edo will b transformed. Let me jollificate wink cheesy grin as coronation of new Oba of Benin loading....
Mercie97:
The Bible says that light shines into darkness and darkness comprehended it not. this election was a keenly contested one between the forces of light and that of darkness that left a legacy of ruins, waste, destruction, looting and every other bad thing associated with governance.
I repeat again the majority of Edo people are not fools neither are they that stupid to allow the satanic party come into power and loot the treasury again, and I am proud to be among that majority that ensured that there must be continuity in governance.
God bless Godwin Nogheghase Obaseki
God bless Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole
God bless APC
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Freeworldbutfre: 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
omusiliyu:
Buhari changed the will of Edoans.

The election was rigged.
But not the way Rivers election was rigged.in 2015. Thank God PMB.use scene not like South South states in 2015.
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by madridsta007(m): 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
Based on Edo governorship polls, I now have every reason to laugh at those who think they can vote out Buhari in 2019.
————————————————————————

Lol someone recently liked this my prophetic statement in 2016. This is 2019.

Let me make another prophetic statement. Buhari will further impoverish Nigeria worse than be did in 1984 or 2015 coming. The Ruga thing will be spread across all states in Nigeria. You will have Emirs and Emirates in Southern States in Nigeria. Communities that try to fight back will be butchered.

Buhari will attempt a 3rd term— either him or through his Fulani proxy, El Rufai.

6 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by nijanigga: 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
AdeniyiA:
PDP is a goner...

(below)When you're forcing PDP to win a state...
i beg no mix am with own gooner, I'm a bonafide gooner 4life.
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by joyrealestates(f): 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
How e take concern me?
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
dondo83:
chaaaaaaaiiii pdp! when will inec count the likes and shares on nairaland ..... heheheeheh

Chai, you be agbaya, why you dey mock the pd-pigs na

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by MENELIK1: 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
iamtewwy:
.edolite knows Apc is not the best party but pdp is not an option

Sai obasiki walahi... Edo has decided
What a great comment, God bless you sir
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Fishout(m): 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
dondo83:
we have fixed tomorrow for that one

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by coolhumble(m): 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
dondo83:

Dem go count am last year grin
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by InvertedHammer: 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
/
The countdown starts....

The countdown to the fight between Oshiomhole and Obaseki.

I give them 6 months after inauguration.

\
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by genearts(m): 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
modath:

Does this answer ya kweshun? smiley
Yes oo... You can see it wasn't just another empty.
We Edolites too wise joor. I have never been so proud of my state

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by coolhumble(m): 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
omusiliyu:
The election was rigged.

hun?
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by megabyte2(f): 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
omusiliyu:

The election was rigged.
I swear this election was rig.
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by sekolaj82: 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO,WE ARE GOING TO COURT.

BUSINESS FOR LAWYERS AND JUDGES
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by granuloma: 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hail to the highest rigger. Am a pdp fan, I jst pray Obaseki's policy will favor me cuz oshiomhole almost wreck edo state.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by GoodSide: 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
two or multi party system.
we all know it was rigged,bwgaf(but who gives a fhuck)
the tithes and numerous billings wey ize iyamu church goers go pay ehn this sunday,u go hail.
looting for life.
Up APC

pdp don loot tire..now we gonna shine for the next 3 decades .apc.......change..
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by mickool(m): 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
Congratulations to Godwin Obaseki.

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by tenifayo1994(m): 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
omusiliyu:
The election was rigged.
okay
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by tola9ja: 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Pdp powder grin cheesy

So you still dey niger wink
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Stanbic(m): 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
issorite, obaseki don win abi,chapter closed NEXT!!!!
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by mickool(m): 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
Who the cap fit. #naGodwin. Let's GO celebrate with GO.

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Johlu001: 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
grin cheesy
brainpulse:
Godwin, victory to the people.

I command by the powers that wailers and cryers to continue to wail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) / See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) / Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.