Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election (59800 Views)

Edo: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Governor Elect / Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Ahmadgani(m): 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
what does it a benefit a man, when two cocks gets into the ring and one comes out victorious and the other vanquished? this is just a tale of two birds with different feathers but likely flock together

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by kingvictor7: 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
APC ti take ova...congrats our governor elect d choice of d people, Godwin obaseki... Ize iyamu Shud do d needful, accept defeat as a sportsman n call to congratulate obaseki......hehehehe...
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Rilwayne001: 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
FriendChoice:

You get no party. Today you laugh at APC and tomorrow PDP

I dey KOWA party. wink

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Rilwayne001: 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
tola9ja:

So you still dey niger wink

Yessir.. How is London wink
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by precious1967(m): 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
where are these people, tony anenih and orubebe?
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
peteonline:
Daniel 4:17

I personally do not want to support any political party, I am of the firm conviction that God is in control and that no human can provide the solution to the chaos of the present world except when Jesus Christ comes down to establish the kingdom of God on earth.

I am a Christadelphian.

You are a JW
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by waShine(m): 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
omusiliyu:
Buhari changed the will of Edoans.
The election was rigged.
Can you prove it?
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by hadaydhollarpo(m): 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
Thank God Pastor Ize-Iyamu will not be able to declare Igbinedion's birthday a public holiday n siphon Edo resources just as he did with his son while in govt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Sammyjr(m): 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
Despite the fact that PDP think the economy hardship would lure the people of EDO to cast their vote on them yet APC won...
Great work,Great achievements by the outgoing Governor OSHIOMOLE...
Congrats to OBASEKI!!!
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by jordinsparkles(f): 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
omusiliyu:
Buhari changed the will of Edoans.

The election was rigged.
you're absolutely right.. They rigged that election and yet they will open those worthless mouth of theirs and mention change.
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
cyrilamx:
[fo this lovely comment, you wi find a gud apc hubby that can rig you to success. I almost lol as two ladies were bitterly complaining in a bus on my way from ring road to sapele Road this afternoon. If those women's hubbys are apc supporters i will advise them not to eat for next 7 days at Home cos their wives can poison them with the way they were filled wit hates. Now , have economist as incoming governor see how Edo will b transformed. Let me jollificate wink cheesy grin as coronation of new Oba of Benin loading....
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by ImtiazNupe(m): 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
Congratulation to Mr Obaseki.
Pls am urging those burnt their brooms yesterday should go nd buy new one nw bcuz 2moro is d sweeping day in Edo state nd every state citizens will hold one-one broom to sweep his/her locality include Ize-Iyamo d loser.
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
cyrilamx:
[fo this lovely comment, you wi find a gud apc hubby that can rig you to success. I almost lol as two ladies were bitterly complaining in a bus on my way from ring road to sapele Road this afternoon. If those women's hubbys are apc supporters i will advise them not to eat for next 7 days at Home cos their wives can poison them with the way they were filled wit hates. Now , have economist as incoming governor see how Edo will b transformed. Let me jollificate wink cheesy grin as coronation of new Oba of Benin loading....
lol. amen
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by jordinsparkles(f): 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
Smooyis:
Congratulations to the new governor and Edo people in general. The worst of APC is better than the best of PDP, especially in Edo state politics. Once beaten, twice shy.
did you just say that? Mehn that was senseless......we all know the the reverse is the case here. APC is worse!!!!!
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by diegwu01: 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
Rilwayne001:

I dey KOWA party. wink
KOWA had a dismal and woeful outing. 75 votes out of 600000+ accredited voters
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Samuel912(m): 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
I hope APC to also win in Ondo guber election... Aketi
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by diegwu01: 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
jordinsparkles:
you're absolutely right.. They rigged that election and yet they will open those worthless mouth of theirs and mention change.
see Painment grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by mumuto: 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
The moment the result was announced.

Ize-Iyamu made a grave statement that made most of his supporters turned in the last hour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by esosuo2: 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
Those that would be needing all those fine campaign wood wen apc take round d .State can start utilizing dem now oh ,election done finish . Pipo wen no spend money campaign that were depend to win base on sympathy will say dem rig dem out
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by tenifayo1994(m): 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
princeisah26:
INEC we hail ooo is this the new formula 1 Set a date for the election 2 prospone it due to insecurity 3 set a new date directed by the president 4 RIG the election for the president choice 5 Go to court nd apc still win agin Nigeria will be beta if A NO BODY Becames SOMEBODY FORM NO WERE!!!
okay
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by jordinsparkles(f): 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
bestofbabs:
PDP only know how to win on social media. pdp shld try again next 200yrs in edo, ondo is next for APC. say no to PDP in nigeria. party of GEJ . the flat head shld quote me and.....
it is so unfortunate that your eyes, ears and brains are still not open to see, hear and understand the terrible situation that this worthless APC has put us into.
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by ihatesycophant(m): 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
Pls anyone that sees Lere Olayinka should tell him we're waiting for his own final result. He should please do quick.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Rilwayne001: 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
diegwu01:
KOWA had a dismal and woeful outing. 75 votes out of 600000+ accredited voters

It's a gradual process bro..don't forget nothing good comes easy. wink
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Babspeak(m): 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
I declare today that every INEC personal who was party to rigging and changed any result, in Edo will get judgment not more than 7 days from today as it happened in Kano.
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
I perceive manipulation cos any sane nigerian being hunted by d dismal performance of apc/ recession won't go near d dumb party!..i would've voted any other party BUT apc! Change is a GRAND SCAM & i regret voting d nomad!
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by diegwu01: 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
mumuto:
The moment the result was announced.

Ize-Iyamu made a grave statement that made most of his supporters turned in the last hour.
All Ize Iyamu campaign videos were massive blame games, Blaming Oshiomole and Buhari for all the problems in the world, No vision or mission statement given, no manifesto or outlined programs, no policy direction, it was all Oshomilole did this and that
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by jordinsparkles(f): 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
martineinstein:
true,but pdp offer corruption ,looting and poverty
hahahahaha when PDP was in power, fine there was a lot going on...but hell APC is worse!!!! There was food, money was stable during PDP tenure. What can you say of APC.
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
peteonline:
Daniel 4:17

I personally do not want to support any political party, I am of the firm conviction that God is in control and that no human can provide the solution to the chaos of the present world except when Jesus Christ comes down to establish the kingdom of God on earth.

I am a Christadelphian.
this Jehova wickedness man grin
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by frankmoney(m): 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
jordinsparkles:
it is so unfortunate that your eyes, ears and brains are still not open to see, hear and understand the terrible situation that this worthless APC has put us into.
omehn ... See painment ...na GODWIN grin
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by Siscooh: 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
martineinstein:
we edo people know dat obaseki is far better,but d hatred for oshiomole was too much.......obaseki knows what edo people want..if he doesnt do well,we will boot him out
Story
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by taurusmena1(m): 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
Why should we as a country or citizens be celebrating such an obvious foul play as victory. Every sane human will question how 13 LGA will produce 319,000 and just 5 LGA wil produce 251,000 votes.Hmmmm we still have not gotten it right as a nation and are continuously going backwards. May God help us. Abeg PDP make una go court jare...
Re: INEC Declares Godwin Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election by umar344(m): 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos / Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) / Okorocha Showing President Buhari The Statues He Erected (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.