Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy - Romance (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy (306329 Views)

Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? / If You Are Fucking More Than One Guy You Are A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by bim2: 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
I hope anti is actually ok n doing fine.
Is there anybody that knows him that could check up on him.
He's getting me very worried,hope it's just that he's very busy.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Nobody: 3:44am On Feb 03, 2017
This guy no get wetin e wan write again.

2 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Hawlahscho(m): 7:05am On Feb 03, 2017
ismokeweed:
This guy no get wetin e wan write again.
You truly smoke weed.

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Ifymma(f): 3:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
lhawarl1:
Anti-reincarnation come and complete this story from wherever you are

You are wicked
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by lhawarl1(m): 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ifymma:

You are wicked

how do you know?
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Wysiwyg: 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hmmm...

A month now since anti was last seen on NL...and in as much as everyone was enjoying the write-ups, no one thought to keep contact with anti directly as no one foresaw this...now he's no where to be found, and no one can give cogent details on his welfare.

Wherever you are antispexish...whatever you're down with...I wish you quick recovery man.

Cheers!

6 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Kaodek(m): 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
Wysiwyg:
Hmmm...

A month now since anti was last seen on NL...and in as much as everyone was enjoying the write-ups, no one thought to keep contact with anti directly as no one foresaw this...now he's no where to be found, and no one can give cogent details on his welfare.

Wherever you are antispexish...whatever you're down with...I wish you quick recovery man.

Cheers!
Amen
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by nawa4naija(m): 10:27am On Feb 08, 2017
are u sure say DSS never arrest am
Wysiwyg:
Hmmm...

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Ifymma(f): 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
lhawarl1:

how do you know?

With your comment
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Wysiwyg: 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
nawa4naija:

Arrest him?

Why would the Department of State Security apprehend him?
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Davidhero(m): 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2017
nawa4naija:

Oh! U even dey hia...
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Shawdey(f): 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
Wysiwyg:
Hmmm...

Cheers!
Amen
Get well soon bro
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by ricki: 3:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
i have been studying this trend on this website for a while now. Some ppl will start a writing project like this one here and abruptly stop after gathering enough crowd then varnish. It seemed weird and very fetish to me. na papa God go save us all dis juju ppl up and down.

Even de way dem dey seek for readers/people's interest like their life depends on it - Sorry for the pun.

5 Likes

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by XDaBOSS(m): 10:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
ricki:
i have been studying this trend on this website for a while now. Some ppl will start a writing project like this one here and abruptly stop after gathering enough crowd then varnish. It seemed weird and very fetish to me. na papa God go save us all dis juju ppl up and down.

Even de way dem dey seek for readers/people's interest like their life depends on it - Sorry for the pun.

ma broda i tire ooo......
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 10, 2017
ricki:

XDaBOSS:

ma broda i tire ooo......

It is very annoying and sometimes its as if its been done on purpose.When you even beg to draw their attention to it some flare up and become aggressive like we the readers are putting them under pressure
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by phetto(m): 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
AM DECLARING DIS THREAD CLOSED.
SEUN OSEWA SHOULD TAKE NOTE.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by lhawarl1(m): 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
i dey tell you say person don die...... You no believe me
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by bukiboy(m): 4:23am On Feb 13, 2017
lhawarl1:

what kind of talk be dat? ihawarl1 you need to apologize for wetin you talk, its totally uncall for
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by bukiboy(m): 4:28am On Feb 13, 2017
lhawarl1:
Abi this guy don die ni??

because you get fingers to type and eyes to read no mean say you fit just right anything. you must apologize to Antispexish
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by lhawarl1(m): 7:51am On Feb 13, 2017
bukiboy:

because you get fingers to type and eyes to read no mean say you fit just right anything. you must apologize to Antispexish

lol apologies for wetin?.... You are joking
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by smart024(m): 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
lhawarl1:

Honestly I don dey think am too o...
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Gofwane(m): 10:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
This antixpesh sef, wetin dey do gaan? If na spam bot ban you, can't you create another monicker and let us know? angry
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Hawlahscho(m): 2:42pm On Feb 14, 2017
Gofwane:
This antixpesh sef, wetin dey do gaan? If na spam bot ban you, can't you create another monicker and let us know? angry
And that's all you could think of?

Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Gofwane(m): 3:09pm On Feb 14, 2017
Hawlahscho:
And that's all you could think of?
yes, cos i'm not one of those thinking something bad happened to him. Got a problem with that?
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Hawlahscho(m): 2:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
Gofwane:
yes, cos i'm one of those thinking something bad happened to him. Got a problem with that?
No. Just wondering why that upon numerous things that can happen to human.
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Ifymma(f): 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
lhawarl1:

Why talking nonsense, or do you want to die?
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by XDaBOSS(m): 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
dannio:

It is very annoying and sometimes its as if its been done on purpose.When you even beg to draw their attention to it some flare up and become aggressive like we the readers are putting them under pressure

But what's d point of starting smtin u knw u cnt finish it.......
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by lhawarl1(m): 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ifymma:

Why talking nonsense, or do you want to die?

do you want to kill?
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by mexzzy47(m): 1:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
At this point, all I can say is that " ANTI KNOW GET WAYTIN TO WRITE AGAIN"....... Unfollowing
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by Ifymma(f): 3:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
lhawarl1:

do you want to kill?

I cannot kill, but why wish someone death?
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by hancock7(m): 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
mexzzy47:
At this point, all I can say is that " ANTI KNOW GET WAYTIN TO WRITE AGAIN"....... Unfollowing
seconded
Re: Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy by phetto(m): 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
I TINK ITS TYM TO UNFOLLOW

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply)

The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.