Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,188 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) - Agriculture (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) (191714 Views)

Organic Poultry Management For Beginners.. / Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming / Organic Poultry Growth Supplement That Works Like Magic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by elvisscientist(m): 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
ONE BUSINESS THAT GIVES MILLION

To make wealth, it all starts from your mind,followed by your action!!
I got a cassava pounding machine that pounds fufu and yam ,and this has increased my sales and yield money which has made me know what it takes to be rich and happy

I graduated from federal university of owerri,and after school the first year Of my life was hell. I had no money to pay my bills and life was just rough. ..so I went into construction and was taught how to produce and repair heavy machines used for pounding fufu,Yam,etc WHICH makes life easy and saves time and energy instead of pounding manually.

It was a mind blowing experience as I found the secret of making such machines.
The first week after construction ,I bought already processed cassava,cooked them and pounded it with my machine, I wrapped it with the help of my mother and we distributed it to d market,restaurant,hotels,weeding events etc..it sold fast and the next week I pounded 3bags in just an hour.I have made lot of money, and as I speak I have ten people working and distributing my fufu products for me..people come to my house to order for it and that stopped all the frustated struggle towards becoming rich

I have machines for sale as I speak, I will also train you on how to produce and distribute your product to any area you desire to sell it..I will also teach you how and where to get already processed cassavas.this machine pounds fufu (cassava) as quick as anything and its far more better than the manual way(mortar pounding)

most nairalanders are now using this machine to make money for themselves as have taught them how to increase wealth without stressing much.

I am creating a platform to make fufu pounding with this machine a high business in Nigeria,where youths can be self employed with no stress..all you need is get the machine and I will show you the next step to make more cash

Intrested people should call and WhatsApp me 08103107555

Email..elvisfrosh@gmail.com

facebook..elvis scientist

if interested call or add me on WhatsApp 08103107555
email.elvisfrosh @gmail.com

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by avonoshi(m): 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
I must comment @organicfoods for this thread, I am indeed inspired, I carefully read every comment from the thread from page one, one of of most educative I must say, anyway I intend applying these on turkeys and before now I had so knowledge to minimize cost of feeding to 50% (all organic) without compromising on the body weight, with this thread my biosecurity and birds immune system will be an atomic bomb, by his grace, I will be a major stakeholder in hatching quality turkey poults in my location to supply all northern and southern state, my day just got a lot more better.

1 Like

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by dmz1: 7:39am On Dec 31, 2017
[quote author=Ummulkhair20 post=63685385]
Of course it's possible sir[/quote

dear Sir please can you take me through how I could raise my birds with such amount
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by kutefunny(f): 4:08am On Feb 01, 2018
Organic Farming project pls add me to you Whatsapp group...07034455912
Thanks.
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by MrLekan95(m): 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2018
can I also be add up to the group chat Pls... 08175027586 Olamilekan
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by muhdsmart: 6:58am On Feb 10, 2018
Pls upload pictures of the herbs you use.
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by meyene: 12:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
pls kindly add me to d organic group, 08038663527.thks a lot
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by wallexxy77: 2:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
pls add me to the whatsapp group, my no is 08062192949
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by uchpanila(m): 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
Please I have this chick, 3 days old, but it kind of having something like seizures, the neck is kind of going back. What will I do to it?

Organicfoods
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by sanyahkod(m): 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
uchpanila:
Please I have this chick, 3 days old, but it kind of having something like seizures, the neck is kind of going back. What will I do to it?

Organicfoods

Is it still alive?
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by uchpanila(m): 10:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
sanyahkod:

Is it still alive?

Yes

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by sanyahkod(m): 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
uchpanila:

Yes

Quickly look for fresh pawpaw leaf and place in a bowl, add little water to it and extract the liquid from the leaf after squeezing. Give the extract to the chick to drink and monitor it's health. You may need to force it into it's mouth.
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by uchpanila(m): 8:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
sanyahkod:

Quickly look for fresh pawpaw leaf and place in a bowl, add little water to it and extract the liquid from the leaf after squeezing. Give the extract to the chick to drink and monitor it's health. You may need to force it into it's mouth.

OK. Thanks will try it once I get home
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by sanyahkod(m): 6:46am On Feb 18, 2018
uchpanila:

OK. Thanks will try it once I get home
Have you done that? Any improvement?
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by uchpanila(m): 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
sanyahkod:

Have you done that? Any improvement?

No

Already dead before I got home
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Floryangel8: 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
sanyahkod:

Please what is the job of pawpaw leaf
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by tijaniayokomi30: 11:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
Pls add me to the group 07062170093
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by olawyle(m): 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
pls add 07039069565
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by victormogg: 2:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
Please add me 08032321080
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by PoWConsulting: 7:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!

BUY TWO, GET ONE FREE!!!

Purchase one of the following Business Plans or Manuals and get one FREE!!! You get to choose!

1. Business Plan on Grasscutter Farming: How to profitably rear, process and package grasscutters with information on where you can get High Quality and mature breeds of grasscutters, cage and other inputs. A comprehensive & bankable business plan for prospective entrepreneurs… Call to get the Table of Contents.

2. Business plan on Catfish Production and Processing: A Bankable Business Plan on Catfish production from Hatchery to Smoked fish…Call to get the Table of Contents.

3. Business Plan on the Establishment of a Small scale Mechanized Gari Production Centre. Call to get the Table of Contents.

4. Business Plan on Instant Plantain Flour Production. Call to get the Table of Contents.

5. Business Plan on Custard Powder Production. Call to get the Table of Contents.

6. Manual on Cosmetics and Soap Production: How to produce 35 Soap and cosmetics products… Black Soap (Liquid and Bar), Detergent powder, Solid detergent, Liquid Soap, Toilet Soap, Toilet Cleanser, Medicated Soap, Laundry Soap (Paste and Bar), Car wash Soap , Olive oil Soap, Anti-dandroff shampoo, Bleach, Toilet roll, Body Cream, Hair Cream, Hair Conditioner, Relaxer, Styling Gels etc.

7. Manual on Bakery, Pastries and Confectioneries: How to produce 28 products…Cassava bread, Plain bread, Wheat bread, Cakes, Meat pie, Doughnut, buns, Sausage roll, Scotch egg, Ice cream, Yoghurt, Cookies etc.

8. Manual on Fruit Juice and Drink Production: How to produce, preserve and package Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, Zobo Drink and Palm wine Drink. This process technology will extend the shelf life of the products for more than six months!

9. Manual on Edible Mushroom Cultivation: The process technology for cultivating, harvesting, Processing and Packaging Edible Mushrooms. A great, Unique and Profitable Agribusiness.

10. Manual on Vegetables Farming: How to cultivate Ugwu leaf, Bitter leaf, Water leaf, Jute leaf, Shoko leaf, Dwarf pawpaw and Cucumber using the best cultivation practices, organic fertilizers and seeds

11. Manual on Cassava processing into Gari

12. Manual on Cassava processing into Odourless Fufu Flour

13. Manual on Cassava processing into High Quality Cassava Flour

14. Manual on Cassava processing into Industrial Cassava Starch

15. Manual on Cassava processing into Fermented Cassava Flour (Lafun)

16. Manual on Cassava processing into Adhesives from Cassava Starch

17. Manual on Plantain Chips Production, Preservation and Packaging

18. Manual on Instant Plantain Flour Production

19. Manual on Poundo Yam Flour Production, Preservation and Packaging

AND MANY MORE!!!

These manuals contain information on the best production practice, improved variety of seeds, best fertilizer for planting, best process technology from foremost research Institutes in Nigeria. It also contains practical photos of the processes, procedures, equipments and machineries, and source of these inputs (ingredients, chemicals, equipments etc) in Nigeria.

Our business plan gives a holistic feasibility report of the production and technical plan, market analysis, marketing plan, personnel and labour management and most importantly, the financial plan which is standard and BANKABLE!!!

Contact our Agribusiness Investment Analyst on +2347039664655 for more information

WhatsApp: +2347039664655

Visit our Facebook page at Pillars of Wealth Consulting Limited for more agribusiness investment opportunities

Email: pillarsofwealthconsulting@gmail.com
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
Indeed

This thread worth the effort

All the guru that made this possible

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by aminuelyakub(m): 10:43am On Mar 07, 2018
Please I need help on how I can use Aleo Vera in drinking water to treat coccidia.

I need the extraction process, dilution and propotion per liter of water please.
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Aremolekunowo(m): 7:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
I greet you organic for a good job well done, please add my number 08025863159
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by kennysbst(m): 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
greetings to everyone.........pls oga at d top add me to ur WhatsApp group chat
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by oluwasemipe(m): 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
organicfoods:
Guess what I got, "Tagiri" folks claim it works well for Newcastle diseases. I will be extracting the nutrients for their water in four days.
You can not only use tangiri to cure Newcastle diseases there are other things you will need to add to it for it to be effective
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by oluwasemipe(m): 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
organicfoods:
Between 30-35 degree centigrade
week one is 33-34,week two-30-32,week three is 29-30
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by oluwasemipe(m): 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
sanyahkod:

that is newcastle diseases and pawpaw leave will not cute it,you need pepper,ginger extract,garlic extract,christmas melon and LaAB

1 Like

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Mukah1234(m): 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
Oga boss! Please add me to the group too.

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by aminuelyakub(m): 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2018
Please add me to the group too

Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by es144000: 1:45am On Mar 14, 2018
Please add 07080554223 to the group
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by omare1: 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2018
Pls add 07059643961
Re: My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) by Dandeco12(m): 12:55am On Mar 16, 2018
Hello Guys
You can order for your pure organic birds for the easter celebration by sending your reservation text message to 08152474709. Eat organic, eat health

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business / Catfish Farming: My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.